NATION

PASSWORD

Justorica-Hayaba War|Open|MT|

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hayaba
Ambassador

Founded: May 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hayaba » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:49 pm

Forgotten Americans wrote:OOC: you did'nt even launch nukes at me! :palm: Please you are to young for this

5 Soyuz rockets blew up over your command centers and destroying communications.
Map:http://bp3.blogger.com/_leoGYAeiH44/SDiEKAMhkQI/AAAAAAAABq4/_AFFMT8C2Ks/s320/map_far-east.gif
I RP with a population of 334 million people.

Dewhurst-Narculis
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dewhurst-Narculis » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:50 pm

Hayaba wrote:
Forgotten Americans wrote:OOC: you did'nt even launch nukes at me! :palm: Please you are to young for this

5 Soyuz rockets blew up over your command centers and destroying communications.

Charge the Ignore cannons!
PT/MT Nation
Death is the only Absolute
The Grand Duchy of Dewhurst-Narculis
|Monarchist Nation| DEFCON [3] [2][1]
Coveton Crisis 1828-Mutual victory
Quendisphere War 2010-Resolved

1st Great Southern War 1898
2nd Great Southern War 1925
3rd Great Southern War 1942-1944
4th Great Southern War 1983
Dewhurst-Narculian- Theaman War 2010
Okhotsk Conflict 2012-2013
2nd Cedorian-Gilnean War-2014 ^All Won

North Vasangal Uprising-2014-(Ongoing)
Dervistonian War-2014-(Ongoing)
One of the the original founders of: SEC, Axis, SACTO and the Great Southern Ocean Region| Nine Years and no Condemnation/Commendation, what is this?

Justorica
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:50 pm

Hayaba wrote:

OOC: YOu said they blew up in space. Nothing was destroyed. Communications are fine.

Also, you may want to react to all the nuclear missiles launched a your nation, as well as the bombers you sent to my nation being shot by my fighters.

And if you don't stop godmodding, the allied forces will win by default.
Last edited by Justorica on Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

North Defese
Minister

Founded: Jun 21, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby North Defese » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:51 pm

To: Dux Magnum Fedelede I of Fedeledland, Dauphin Magnum Lorenzo VII of Fedeledland

It seems that your goverment has failed to take to heart the example we have made of Saxony, and can only assume that you have grown tired of your people sleeping safely in their beds at night, with no fear of the sudden pain of a bayonet stabbing into their flesh.

This war declaration on Hayaba is considered an act of war against the Defesian State, and unless you comply fully with our demands, then hell itself will rain down upon your cities with such force, such ruthelessness, that you, as a people, will cease to exist.

Our demands are as follows:
I. Retract your declaration of war against Hayaba, and write a letter of apology to their head of state, expressing your sincere regret.
II. Allow a Defesian delegate into your nation to negotiate the terms of your annexation.
III. Disband your armed forces, and submit fully to the will of the State.
IV. You will pay monthly tribute in the form of USD to the State.

I suggest you consider our lenient demands very, very carefully.
"One minute Defesian logic is all happy and joyish with some seriousness involved. Then suddenly you look into the context and notice a brutal, bloody wording.
And you're like 'Holy shit, Defese is terrifying.'" - Restored Belka
The Defesian National Anthem
Pro: good things :)
Con: bad things >:(

Dewhurst-Narculis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dewhurst-Narculis » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:52 pm

the 143 UI3 missles closed in on Hayaba targets, barely 2 minutes from their destiny
PT/MT Nation

One of the the original founders of: SEC, Axis, SACTO and the Great Southern Ocean Region| Nine Years and no Condemnation/Commendation, what is this?

Durban Hall
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Durban Hall » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:53 pm

Dewhurst-Narculis wrote:
Hayaba wrote:

Charge the Ignore cannons!

OOC: I couldn't help but watch, and it's about time. Plus there is a Condemn Hayaba proposal for any delegates who wish to accept
Esternial wrote:
Manahakatouki wrote:
Durban Hall wrote:I'm Here!!!!
Please, Please. Hold the hate comments for later 8)

*Puts away bag of hateful comments*

*picks up phone*
Jeeves? Delay that delivery please.

Kaelmark wrote:OOC: When will people learn that trying to get decent RP out of Hayaba is like trying to find sunken treasure in your Captain Crunch cereal.
*/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
l、゙ ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ
This is Koji. Copy and paste Koji to your sig so he can achieve world domination
________
|     RЯ    |
|    Ѳ  Ѳ   |
|      Џ     |
|   [ Ԑ ]   |
  \   |   /
    \   /
      Щ
Aid Koji 2 to be a total disgrace and annoy the original

Hayaba
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hayaba » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:53 pm

We have fitted 500 scud missles with A-61 nukes and 10,500 non-nuclear scuds are also being fired against Justorica's cities.
Last edited by Hayaba on Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Map:http://bp3.blogger.com/_leoGYAeiH44/SDiEKAMhkQI/AAAAAAAABq4/_AFFMT8C2Ks/s320/map_far-east.gif

Dewhurst-Narculis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dewhurst-Narculis » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:55 pm

ooc: @ northdefense I won't datnd for him... look what happened to the Quendisphere..he'll back stab you, just a warning

@durban hall, I think he would like a condemnation
PT/MT Nation

Forgotten Americans
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Forgotten Americans » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:58 pm

Although never tested, the Super-Ignore Cannon was fired, reversing time so none of this ever happened.
Best Video EVER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY
Generation 30 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

98% of all internet users would cry if facebook broke down. If you are the 2% who would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Dewhurst-Narculis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dewhurst-Narculis » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:00 pm

Hayaba wrote:We have fitted 500 scud missles with A-61 nukes and 10,500 non-nuclear scuds are also being fired against Justorica's cities.

Everyone ignore Hayaba nukes, I very sure he was disarmed sometime recently
PT/MT Nation

Great Valencia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Valencia » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:01 pm

Everyone, sorry for popping in here, but ignore Hayaba. He just got in trouble from the mods like 100 times
DEFCON 5
I will now go back to my easier habits of threatening to slice babies in half in order to find who the true mother is.- The Archregimancy
One other thing: There's no rule against profanity, but there IS a rule against spam. Bear that in mind, motherfuckers. - Lunatic Goofballs
"They. Are. Alive. Too." So are bacteria. I feel no pity when I use hand sanitizer.
-Conservative Morality
I hope they don't ban it. Going to the airport is the only time I can get anyone to feel me up anymore. -Minoriteeburg
"I'd find the tallest cliff I could, stand on the edge naked and hope I was sucked off." -Fartsniffage
Military Size: 46.2 Million (1%)

North Defese
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby North Defese » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:03 pm

Great Valencia wrote:Everyone, sorry for popping in here, but ignore Hayaba. He just got in trouble from the mods like 100 times

I'm still going to annex everything. :lol:
"One minute Defesian logic is all happy and joyish with some seriousness involved. Then suddenly you look into the context and notice a brutal, bloody wording.

Justorica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:05 pm

"Air!"

"Yes Ground?"

"Eleven thousand bogies incoming."

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT! FIRE ALL ARTEMIS SYSTEMS, LAUNCH ALL ANTI-ARTILLERY MISSILES ON-BOARD!"

"Yes sir."

As people scrambled around in space, Ground control began spitting out orders to all airforce bases.

"All airforce bases! I repeat all airforce bases! Deploy and ready anti-artillery guns! Eleven thousand bogies in-coming! Get ready. Scramble all capable fighter jets. If we make it through this they Hayabans will be out of missiles to play with! Or scraping the bottom of the barrel. GO GO GO! CODE ALPHA-WHISKEY-CHARLIE-KILO!"

Then Ground control spoke with Air control again.

"Air, fire all ARTEMIS systems at the nuclear bogies first."

A private quickly ran into the Ground Control room.

"Sir, the president has requested you send out all ARTEMIS vehicles."

"We only have a hundred and we cannot afford for them to get damaged!"

"It's Presidential orders sir. Signed, stamped, all that junk."

"Fine."

The Ground Control officer got back on the radio.

"ALL ARTEMIS EQUIPT VEHICLES SHOULD BE SENT OUT AND BEGIN FIRING AT THE BOGIES!"

Kaelmark
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 09, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaelmark » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:07 pm

OOC: When will people learn that trying to get decent RP out of Hayaba is like trying to find sunken treasure in your Captain Crunch cereal. :palm:

Justorica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:10 pm

Kaelmark wrote:OOC: When will people learn that trying to get decent RP out of Hayaba is like trying to find sunken treasure in your Captain Crunch cereal. :palm:

OOC: I did it before. I put a bunch of toys I found in other cereals into the box and took them out the next day.

Dewhurst-Narculis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dewhurst-Narculis » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:13 pm

Kaelmark wrote:OOC: When will people learn that trying to get decent RP out of Hayaba is like trying to find sunken treasure in your Captain Crunch cereal. :palm:

HAHHAHAHAH so going in my sig :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
PT/MT Nation

Licana
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Licana » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:13 pm

sigged
>American education
[19:21] <Lubyak> I want to go and wank all over him.
Puzikas wrote:Gulf War One was like Slapstick: The War. Except, you know, up to 40,000 people died.

Vitaphone Racing wrote:Never in all my years have I seen someone actually quote the dictionary and still get the definition wrong.

Husseinarti wrote:
Vitaphone Racing wrote:Do lets. I really want to hear another explanation about dirty vaginas keeping women out of combat, despite the vagina being a self-cleaning organ.

So was the M-16.

Senestrum wrote:How are KEPs cowardly? Surely the "real man" would in fact be the one firing giant rods of nuclear waste at speeds best described as "hilarious".

Glugerstut
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Glugerstut » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:19 pm

i say i was at first reading this going to take up for hayaba but after reading him god modding i decided to go for the anti hayaba then i decided to stay the hell out of it because of one thing hayaba is a nation of F****** Lunatics And They need to be locked up altogether... Burn the nation to the ground, there is something in the god d*** water... its the water i tell you...
your crazy, Matches my crazy - Wade Wilson/Dead-Pool
9 Out Of 10 Voices In My Head Agree, That I'm Sane...
Random Guy
I Don't Suffer From Insanity, I Enjoy It!
Psych Ward # 00001Zombie Jesus

North Defese
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby North Defese » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:21 pm

Glugerstut wrote:i say i was at first reading this going to take up for hayaba but after reading him god modding i decided to go for the anti hayaba then i decided to stay the hell out of it because of one thing hayaba is a nation of F****** Lunatics And They need to be locked up altogether... Burn the nation to the ground, there is something in the god d*** water... its the water i tell you...

We consider this an act of war and hereby declare war on you. Our nukes are now preparing to liberate the shit out of your cities.
:P

The Grand World Order
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 03, 2007
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand World Order » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:29 pm

((OOC: Hayaba, your RPing has become inexcusable... and there are IC actions that justify what I'm about to do, especially since you've gotten worse than Stok ever was regarding nuclear weapons.))

Official Response of the Fascist Federation of the Grand World Order

Every day it seems, we hear of another "stunt" by the government of Hayaba. Every day, it seems that Hayaba's military launches the same typical "100 B-2 Bomber" attack on nations who condemn its actions, only to fail miserably.

Hayaba's blatant unnecessary use of nuclear weapons has finally struck a nerve here in the Federation. We cannot tolerate a state that solely uses nuclear weapons. Thus, we will destroy it.

It saddens us deeply to do this yet again- we never seek to do this, and even our worst enemies are not deserving of this. However, it is best for our nation, and humankind as a whole. In short, it is for our, and your, own good.

May we be forgiven for what we are about to do.

GWO Strategic Weapons Division KILLNET

KILLNET was another name for the GWO's nuclear weapons grid all around the globe, including orbit around the planet. After years of what seemed to be inactivity, they would finally be used.

All across KILLNET, the silo doors were opening. The orders of the Spire were as clear as day- full annihilation of Hayaban government, military, and infrastructure. Quite literally, the GWO was going to send Hayaba back to the Stone Age, presuming anyone survived the attack.

Then it happened.

It began with 120 MIRVed ICBMs flying off into space, with each warhead targeting Hayaban missile bases and airfields, with any extra warheads targeting the capitol. 15 minutes after that, another 120-MIRV wave of missiles headed out, specifically targeting less important Hayaban military bases, Hayaban government facilities, and the largest Hayaban cities, with six warheads to each targeted city. Twenty minutes after that, a 200-MIRV assault was made, targeting powergrid hubs, water facilities, and any extra cities, with any extra warheads heading off to major highways around the city.

After the first three waves, KILLNET returned to Maximum Readiness. Inside Strategic Weapons Command in the Spire, the room fell silent. Many of the operators fell to a knee and began praying to whomever they worshipped- after all, they likely just slaughtered millions of people in less than a day.

"We have just unleashed the very destruction that we barely survived upon the people of Hayaba. We have murdered countless men, women, and children in an instant. Many more will die in the days to come. I pray to you, Lord, that our people are never brought to this again. Amen," Grand Commander Griffith Victor stated aloud before the room.

No one broke the silence, and they had their heads looking down, collecting various thoughts in their head.
United States Marine Corps Non-Commissioned Officer turned Private Military Contractor
Basque American
NS's only post-apoc, neo-western, cassette-punk, conspiracy-laden, pseudo-mystic Fascist UN-clone utopia
Peace sells, but who's buying? | Right is the new punk
A Better Class of Fascist
Got Discord? Add me at griff1337
Economic Left/Right: 4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 8.13
Amerikians: That sir, is one Epic Tank.
Altamirus: Behold the fascist God of War.
Aelosia: Shiiiiit, you are hot. More pics, I demand.

Hayaba
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hayaba » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:32 pm

The Grand World Order wrote:((OOC: Hayaba, your RPing has become inexcusable... and there are IC actions that justify what I'm about to do, especially since you've gotten worse than Stok ever was regarding nuclear weapons.))

Every day it seems, we hear of another "stunt" by the government of Hayaba. Every day, it seems that Hayaba's military launches the same typical "100 B-2 Bomber" attack on nations who condemn its actions, only to fail miserably.

Hayaba's blatant unnecessary use of nuclear weapons has finally struck a nerve here in the Federation. We cannot tolerate a state that solely uses nuclear weapons. Thus, we will destroy it.

It saddens us deeply to do this yet again- we never seek to do this, and even our worst enemies are not deserving of this. However, it is best for our nation, and humankind as a whole. In short, it is for our, and your, own good.

KILLNET was another name for the GWO's nuclear weapons grid all around the globe, including orbit around the planet. After years of what seemed to be inactivity, they would finally be used.

All across KILLNET, the silo doors were opening. The orders of the Spire were as clear as day- full annihilation of Hayaban government, military, and infrastructure. Quite literally, the GWO was going to send Hayaba back to the Stone Age, presuming anyone survived the attack.

Then it happened.

It began with 120 MIRVed ICBMs flying off into space, with each warhead targeting Hayaban missile bases and airfields, with any extra warheads targeting the capitol. 15 minutes after that, another 120-MIRV wave of missiles headed out, specifically targeting less important Hayaban military bases, Hayaban government facilities, and the largest Hayaban cities, with six warheads to each targeted city. Twenty minutes after that, a 200-MIRV assault was made, targeting powergrid hubs, water facilities, and any extra cities, with any extra warheads heading off to major highways around the city.

After the first three waves, KILLNET returned to Maximum Readiness. Inside Strategic Weapons Command in the Spire, the room fell silent. Many of the operators fell to a knee and began praying to whomever they worshipped- after all, they likely just slaughtered millions of people in less than a day.

"We have just unleashed the very destruction that we barely survived upon the people of Hayaba. We have murdered countless men, women, and children in an instant. Many more will die in the days to come. I pray to you, Lord, that our people are never brought to this again. Amen," Grand Commander Griffith Victor stated aloud before the room.

No one broke the silence, and they had their heads looking down, collecting various thoughts in their head.

Only 234,000 died because most people in Hayaba are in nuclear bunkers.

Hayaba
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hayaba » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:36 pm

The Grand World Order wrote:((OOC: Hayaba, your RPing has become inexcusable... and there are IC actions that justify what I'm about to do, especially since you've gotten worse than Stok ever was regarding nuclear weapons.))

Then it happened.

Only 234,000 died because most people in Hayaba are in nuclear bunkers.

The Grand World Order
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 03, 2007
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand World Order » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:39 pm

Hayaba wrote:Only 234,000 died because most people in Hayaba are in nuclear bunkers.

((OOC: Alright, even though that's basically asspull, I've still accomplished my goals. Your nation's surface is far too radioactive for you to really do anything but survive in the vaults.

Now can all this crap end yet?))
United States Marine Corps Non-Commissioned Officer turned Private Military Contractor
Basque American
NS's only post-apoc, neo-western, cassette-punk, conspiracy-laden, pseudo-mystic Fascist UN-clone utopia
Peace sells, but who's buying? | Right is the new punk
A Better Class of Fascist
Got Discord? Add me at griff1337
Economic Left/Right: 4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 8.13
Amerikians: That sir, is one Epic Tank.
Altamirus: Behold the fascist God of War.
Aelosia: Shiiiiit, you are hot. More pics, I demand.

Justorica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:39 pm

Then it happened.

OOC: That may have been the most beautiful work of literature I have ever read.

Kaelmark
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 09, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaelmark » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:39 pm

ooc: Why are you people bothering with this kid? Honestly. He's not going to change, not going to RP realisticly. GWO just made a great post, full of drama and detail and characters. And Hayaba replies with barely a sentence. (And godmodes while doing it.)

Just stop. Everyone just stop and walk away. There is no point in wasting your time here. RP with each other if you're bored, at least you'll get some decent RP out of it.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents