NATION

PASSWORD

American City states (PMT, Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Grasmere
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Grasmere » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:40 pm

The senator responded. "Sorry, perhaps you were confused, or too young to remember. I am referring to when Texas was a part of the previous United States, gentlemen, and it was given the absolute right to leave the Union at any time. And we have no quarrel in the mount rushmore area, but we seek the rest of South Dakota to augment our other states as agricultural producers for food for our population. Finally, although we believe the complete unification of the United States is important for the future of this nation, we do not wish to be compeletely governed by Washington. We would like to have some self governing powers to enact our own state laws, and mantain police and other forces."

Ah hah hah, lies my friend. What brought the Germans forward to almost pure domination of europe? Their "pathetic" technologies. We base many of our attacks and strategies upon WWII and WWI ways of fighting.

Well congrats then. Your armies will last about an hour in a modern battlefield.

MAKE LOVE LOUDLY
MAKE WAR SILENTLY

Osthian Peace Conference: Won
Jazanian Conflict:Lost
Assasination of Osthian Empress:
Lost
Yukodian war of independence: Won
Polarex-Zonolian War: Withdrew
Second Grasmeran Civil War: Won

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Founded: Jul 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:58 pm

Grasmere wrote:The senator responded. "Sorry, perhaps you were confused, or too young to remember. I am referring to when Texas was a part of the previous United States, gentlemen, and it was given the absolute right to leave the Union at any time. And we have no quarrel in the mount rushmore area, but we seek the rest of South Dakota to augment our other states as agricultural producers for food for our population. Finally, although we believe the complete unification of the United States is important for the future of this nation, we do not wish to be compeletely governed by Washington. We would like to have some self governing powers to enact our own state laws, and mantain police and other forces."

President Foyers responded in kind.
"The current provisional Constitution doesn't make amends to those states that benefit from the Union and then just balantly leave," he said," Of course, the 2nd American Civil War gave over half the states the oppurtunity to leave the Union...and then to rip themselves apart even more."

"Since your state, unlike that of Texas and the Great Plains, has at least shown interest in reunification," Foyers said while looking down at the secret ballet that just came in,"Congress has allowed you to join this Union with the same terms as of the other 'New States'. Your terms on the third have been accepted."

"As for your goal of uniting South Dakota, the United States government supports your plan of action," President Foyers said and wrote down some notes," The Unified Northern States are hereby given US approval to unite the territories between the Mississippi and the Rocky Mountains. The historic monument of Mt. Rushmore remains in the hands of the United States government until further notice.

"That is all and thank you," he concluded.
Self-described centrist
Likes: Western democracy, capitalism, the Queen, Japan, Republic of China
Dislikes: Religious fundamentalism; discrimination based on sexuality, race, gender, and religion
My Political Compass

Please call me Symph. Please excuse me for lapses in GE&T. I'm a busy person too.

Finnish North America
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Finnish North America » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:19 pm

After a 3 hour flight the delegates arrive in Washington D.C. Most of them, born after the breaking apart of the United States, have never seen the capital or its famous landmarks. They are all young lawyers in their late 20's and early 30's and served in the Parliament of the former Great Lakes Republic. They tour the capital and are impressed of the grandeur of the former republic and wish to see it united again. They stride nervously to the capital building, nervous of their first experience in Congress.
Nations on which we have halted trade with:
Russame
Neucom INC
Jbeil

Grasmere
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Grasmere » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:40 pm

Fred Meyers was given a note from one of his advisors, that was a direct adaptation of a fax sent by one of the senators in Washington. It simply read "We're in". Meyers stood up and walked out to a waiting room of representatives from all of the states under his control. "Gentlemen. We are now a part of the United States. Start propoganda. Have a public speech ready for tomorrow. Let our people know that we will now be joining the U.S." His assistant followed him around the room diligently, jotting his words down.

Posters filled the streets of Helena, Boise, and several other cities of the Unified Northern States as the word rang out; they would finally rejoin the United States. Parades happened in the streets, couples danced, children played and laughed, as the air filled with happiness. In Helena, an old style stage was being prepared, with a microphone, and the flags of the three states behind it. At 1:00 pm, Fred Meyers stepped out onto the stage. It was boiling hot, at 94 degress Farenheit, so he told himself to make this quick so he could dash back to his Air conditioned office. "People of Montana, Idaho and North Dakota. I bring to you good news. We are rejoining the great United States of America!" Meyers paused as the crowd lit up with cheers and people waving around an assortment of U.S., Montanan and other flags. "The peace and stability we have not known for so long will finally be renewed, as the Unified Northern States enters a new era of prosperity. God bless!" He dashed off the stage to get a drink and relax.

-Sargent County, North Dakota-

The North Montanan troops relaxed in various scattered cozy motel's, their aid equipment resting in the masses of trucks parked outside. As soon as they recieved the order to begin the process of annexing South Dakota, they all sprang up with various levels of groaning, got in their vehicles and started to drive south. Once in South Dakota, they handed out food, water canteens, chocolate bars and gum to kids and cans of beer to men. They were warmly welcomed.

(OOC: Since conquesting is kind of boring and this post is pretty long already, I'm just going to skip ahead a few months)

A large, barbed wire fence was constructed around the area belonging to Congress, with gates built at roads, requiring random searches, identification, and other various border tasks.

After the South Dakotan delegates had arrived in Helena, voting and debating took place about the new name of the states. Eventually, North and South Dakota decided to combine their two states to form the state of Dakota, and the name Unified Northern States was kept.

OOC: New Map please. Please keep in mind I removed the bolded line between North and South Dakota and made it into a county line.

Ah hah hah, lies my friend. What brought the Germans forward to almost pure domination of europe? Their "pathetic" technologies. We base many of our attacks and strategies upon WWII and WWI ways of fighting.

Well congrats then. Your armies will last about an hour in a modern battlefield.

MAKE LOVE LOUDLY
MAKE WAR SILENTLY

Osthian Peace Conference: Won
Jazanian Conflict:Lost
Assasination of Osthian Empress:
Lost
Yukodian war of independence: Won
Polarex-Zonolian War: Withdrew
Second Grasmeran Civil War: Won

Finnish North America
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Finnish North America » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:19 pm

With a hungry population that needed feeding, the military decided that the next strike would be in Northern Iowa and Illinois. The population cheered at the conquest of nearly all of Wisconsin although plans in Minnesota had failed the people were still happy with their portion of the north woods. By Wednesday the Conquest of the lower peninsula will be complete and the 4th battalion could join the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd divisions in taking Iowa and Illinois. 1st & 2nd battalions would surround the country situated in Des Moines and the 3rd & 4th battalions to the Southern tip of Illinois and meet and establish formal contact with the Republic of New York. The populace cheered as the units continued their thrust.
Russame
Neucom INC
Jbeil

Sucrati
Senator

Founded: Jun 05, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sucrati » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:47 pm

With the Land Grab Phase 1 out of the way, it was time to move south...

Border of Georgia

The Zarisian troops headed south towards Atlanta, they were going to make a path down to Savannah... Led by a General William T. Sherman (Anyone catches the hint, you know your history...) Only the future knows what could only happen...
Economic Left/Right: 7.12; Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.92
George Washington wrote:"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."

North Breifne
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby North Breifne » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:22 pm

With the army unhindered buy the small march through Tennessee, they moved toward the Alabama/Mississippi border. It was slow moving but the troops armed with tanks, continued their march south towards the Gulf of Mexico (They are not anywhere near there yet). The citizens had been somewhat friendly especially since the government of New York was adamantly Christian. They actually ttok up arms as the army passed into the stwo former state in the name of their religion to capture the Eastern Coast of the Mississippi.
Proud Conservative, Catholic Capitalist!

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust." - Pslam 91:1-2

Itailian Maifias
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 15, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Itailian Maifias » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:24 pm

North Breifne wrote:With the army unhindered buy the small march through Tennessee, they moved toward the Alabama/Mississippi border. It was slow moving but the troops armed with tanks, continued their march south towards the Gulf of Mexico (They are not anywhere near there yet). The citizens had been somewhat friendly especially since the government of New York was adamantly Christian. They actually ttok up arms as the army passed into the stwo former state in the name of their religion to capture the Eastern Coast of the Mississippi.

OOC: Want to finish our talks?
The Kingdom of Hibernia [FT]| The Empire of Britain [E2] | The Kappan Dominion [SWG]
Your Local Peculiarity in the Southern Beta Quadrant
" You hypocritical Venetian bastard "
" Intentions pave a certain road, outcomes are what matter."
For Minnysota
Come here ya' Frenchie. The only Viking fan I ever liked.
For Reformed Britannia
Remember, remember the Plight of Sir Roberts
For Gibet
Vorwärts Für Immer

Finnish North America
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Finnish North America » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:43 pm

After a long, hot, dusty day of endless driving over fields of emptiness which haven't been tended to in 20 years, the troops arrived in Waterloo, Iowa. They had a nice morning until the water tankers ran out of water and they had to continue down the dry dusty roads without it and having to ship in diesel fuel throughout the day. The army was overly happy though because this time next year these fields would be reaping a bountiful harvest to feed their nation. Until then they will have to live on the meager yet filling meals of canned goods. The other units had a easier time and made it all the way to Peoria, Illinois and were enjoying a good half day of rest in the bars of the town. Meanwhile in Michigan, the other battalion had made it to Grand Rapids and was preparing for the final arrival on the Ohio/Indiana border.

Meanwhile in Mackinaw City, work had begun on fixing the dilapidated Mackinaw Bridge. It would take a whole 6 months of repairs to finish. In the meanwhile, all citizens get a free ferry ride across the strait if they need to. A tunnel under the strait is also being built for military use only. The tunnel in Houghton which just finished today is also only for military use. The lift bridge is being replaced by a new bridge, but in the meanwhile the lift bridge is still in operation.
Russame
Neucom INC
Jbeil

Sucrati
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sucrati » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:40 pm

Atlanta Georgia

The Zarisian Troops continued to burn a path through Georgia, they had reached Atlanta, with mobs of armed citizens defending against an onsluaght of potential 'reunification troops', they braced themselves, as a negotiation team was dispatched to deal with the Atlantian Leadership, the troops continued to march south (Towards Florida) and southeast (towards Savannah)

Fort Benning Georgia

As a former USA military compound, the resistance was fierce, the battle to take the fort and the surrounding towns was going to last a while.

Macon Georgia

There was no resistance from the people of Macon, they were glad to finally see a secure path for their people, business went on as usual.
Last edited by Sucrati on Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
George Washington wrote:"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:03 pm

Finnish North America wrote:After a 3 hour flight the delegates arrive in Washington D.C. Most of them, born after the breaking apart of the United States, have never seen the capital or its famous landmarks. They are all young lawyers in their late 20's and early 30's and served in the Parliament of the former Great Lakes Republic. They tour the capital and are impressed of the grandeur of the former republic and wish to see it united again. They stride nervously to the capital building, nervous of their first experience in Congress.

Washington D.C., United States of America
The representatives from the Great Lakes were ushered into the the Senate Chamber, where just a day before the Unified Northern States had been standing.
The Senators all coolly looked at the newcomers, while President Foyers smiled at them from the podium.

"The delegates from the Great Lakes Republics have arrived in Washington to discuss reunificatio terms," cried a herald.

"Delegates of the Great Lakes, name your terms for reunification into the United States," said President Foyers.

Newly established Fort Cumberland and Fort Evenstar, southwestern and southeastern Kentuky

Two groups took off from the runway, one heading towards St. Louis and the other towards the cities of Montgomery, Birmingham, and Mobile in Alabama. Hundreds of transport aircraft flew out of base and sped to those areas.

St. Louis, Missouri
Gunshots ran through the city as resistance forces and the US Army battled around the Gateway Arch, the CP of the military district of Missouri. Jeeps charged down the streets, firing at resistance fighters who jumped out from behind cars and buildings. Tanks rolled down the streets and puched aside any vehicles that got in their path. Within a few hours, the city of St. Louis and its surrounding counties were taken and reorganized into the state of Missouri and acknowledged the United States as its government.

Montgomery and Birmingham, Alabama
Just as the US Army in took over St. Louis, the US South Division took Mongomery and Birmingham in storm. But here was the core of the violence between the ethnicities of the former US. Just as the US Army took over the cities, they were fired upon by African American forces thinking that the US Army was another band of "white trash" who were going to attack them. After several hours of gunfire and misunderstanding, the AFf's realized that the enemy they thought was against them was actually the legitimate American government. Then, people of the Europeans descent attacked the US Army, shouting that they were supposed to wipe out the "niggers".

Several companies came under heavy fire, but the US South eliminated the opposition after the arrival of the USAF in the forms of jet fighters that fired Sidewinder missiles and destroyed enemy positions from the sky. Unrest continued, but in a smaller form of protest. Meanwhile, the US South Divison spread out over northern Alabama and marched south at Mobile, on the Guld coast.
Self-described centrist
Dislikes: Religious fundamentalism; discrimination based on sexuality, race, gender, and religion
My Political Compass

Please call me Symph. Please excuse me for lapses in GE&T. I'm a busy person too.

Imperial-phoenix
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial-phoenix » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:13 pm

Northern Arizona
The Troops held a victory march through flagstaff, they had just taken all of Arizona.
Northern New Mexico
The Campaign was moderately successful, however the PDF encountered moderate resistance. Right now the PDF was trying to defeat rebel forces in a rural county whose name the general could not remember, The where supposed to simply pass through, paying off locals to act as a police forces, however the rebels Took refuge on top of a hill, blocking accesses, the strategy was simply to surround the hill, and cut off supply lines, however this would take a few days. So the campaign in this region was on hold.

Phoenix
"Freedom, liberty, how many years has it been? How much longer should it be? No more! We have had it with the monarchs rule, no longer do only 40% of people get to live decently, everyone can, but who is stopping this? The monarch, down with the Emperor!"
That was Joesph stokes, a member of the Phoenix Republican party addressing a crowd of serfs in their living area, the police had been dispatched to shoot him, and arrest serf sympathizers, for threatening the government, however the Serfs where all wound up, and nothing would stop them...

(OOC: Someone please add all of Arizona to my control on the map)

Imperial-phoenix
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial-phoenix » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:21 pm

Phoenix

The President of the Phoenix Republican party was thinking, he needed allies to depose the Emperor, however no one in this region seemed to want to support him. He had however heard news of the USA reforming, while it was a long shot, he decided to send a letter.

To: The US government
Dear Mr. President
I am the president of the Phoenix republican party, I would like to request US assistance in deposing the Emperor.
You see, our emperor is evil, for years he has oppressed people, Free speech does not exist, and there is serfdom, the upper 40% lives off of the lower 60%, we want this to change, and you seem to be the main force to do that,
I would like to secretly travel to either Neutral, Warlord controlled land, or Chinese occupied LA to talk to a Representative of yours about possibilities, since we want to make society more equal.
I would fly to DC, or even teleconference, however this is not possible in phoenix.
please respond
Signed
John Anderson.

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:34 pm

Imperial-phoenix wrote:Phoenix

The President of the Phoenix Republican party was thinking, he needed allies to depose the Emperor, however no one in this region seemed to want to support him. He had however heard news of the USA reforming, while it was a long shot, he decided to send a letter.

Dear Mr. President
I am the president of the Phoenix republican party, I would like to request US assistance in deposing the Emperor.
You see, our emperor is evil, for years he has oppressed people, Free speech does not exist, and there is serfdom, the upper 40% lives off of the lower 60%, we want this to change, and you seem to be the main force to do that,
I would like to secretly travel to either Neutral, Warlord controlled land, or Chinese occupied LA to talk to a Representative of yours about possibilities, since we want to make society more equal.
I would fly to DC, or even teleconference, however this is not possible in phoenix.
please respond
Signed
John Anderson.

Secretary of State Amy Yamaha read the message throughly. She sent the Republican a reply.

From: The United States of America, Scretary of State Amy Lin
To: Republican John Anderson of Arizona

Dear Mr. Anderson,
Please travel to the New State of San Fransisco, an ally and area of the United States, and meet a US delegate at San Fransisco International Airport, Terminal 3 at Gate A1. The delegate will escort you to Washington D.C. via St. Louis, where you may convay any ideas about the present situation in Arizona and New Mexico.

Regards,
Amy Yamaha,
Secretary of State of the United States of America
Self-described centrist
My Political Compass

Power and Stability
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Power and Stability » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:44 pm

The troops got what little supplies they had ready, and from a small post in San Angelo, they marched north towards Abilene, which fell to them without any resistance. The locals had heard about St. Anthony, and had wanted to join for they needed law and justice restored in their town. The troops there, which numbered at about 800 men under the command of Jose Porras, were welcomed with food and water and a place to stay during the night. Abilene was theirs.

Meanwhile...

A force of about 500 men left Galveston and were headed to Beaumont. Under the command of General Xavier Venzor, they were to conquer Beaumont and all cities around in the name of the Empire of St.Anthony. First came Port Arthur, which offered little resistance.There, the general found out Port Athur and Beaumont had formed a close relationship. They even had a small army, that was said to number at about 250 men. All troops had been pulled out of Port Arthur to defend Beaumont. What was to be a fairly simple conquest, turned out to be a battle for the history books of St. Anthony............

(OOC: Add Abilene to the map please )
The People's Union

Imperial-phoenix
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial-phoenix » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:05 pm

Empire of Symphonia wrote:
Imperial-phoenix wrote:Phoenix

Dear Mr. President
please respond
Signed
John Anderson.

Secretary of State Amy Yamaha read the message throughly. She sent the Republican a reply.

Dear Mr. Anderson,
Please travel to the New State of San Fransisco, an ally and area of the United States, and meet a US delegate at San Fransisco International Airport, Terminal 3 at Gate A1. The delegate will escort you to Washington D.C. via St. Louis, where you may convay any ideas about the present situation in Arizona and New Mexico.

Regards,
Amy Yamaha,

John replied in a message
"Very well, I am packing my bags as we speak"

San Fransisco

John had traveled for a day to San Fransisco, back home he had put in charge the vice secretary of the party.
He looked up, he had arrived at terminal three, gate A1, he John saw a woman standing at the gate, John walked up and asked
"Are you the United States delegate?"

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:13 pm

Imperial-phoenix wrote:

Dear Mr. Anderson,

Regards,
Amy Yamaha,

San Fransisco

John had traveled for a day to San Fransisco, back home he had put in charge the vice secretary of the party.
He looked up, he had arrived at terminal three, gate A1, he John saw a woman standing at the gate, John walked up and asked

The woman replied.

"Sir, the Secretary of State is very busy and wishes you to directly fly to Washington," she said,"Please follow me, Mr. Anderson."
She turned around and walked all the way into the 474-999 airliner and walked up the stairs into a small conference room.

Guards rushed to close off the gate just as the planebegan starting up its engines.
Self-described centrist
My Political Compass

Imperial-phoenix
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial-phoenix » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:17 pm

Imperial-phoenix wrote:

San Fransisco

The woman replied.

"Sir, the Secretary of State is very busy and wishes you to directly fly to Washington," she said,"Please follow me, Mr. Anderson."
She turned around and walked all the way into the 474-999 airliner and walked up the stairs into a small conference room.

Guards rushed to close off the gate just as the planebegan starting up its engines.

John was escorted on board the plane after confirming he was in fact the republican. He was ushered inside of a fairly large plane,
and was led up to a small conference room, he sat down, the plane began to take off, he asked the people in the room
"Why am I in this room?"

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:37 pm

Imperial-phoenix wrote:
The woman replied.

John was escorted on board the plane after confirming he was in fact the republican. He was ushered inside of a fairly large plane,
and was led up to a small conference room, he sat down, the plane began to take off, he asked the people in the room
"Why am I in this room?"

A Japanese woman stepped forward while all the guards in the room turned toward her and saluted.

"I am Secretary of State Amy Yamaha," she said with a stern voice,"What request have you asked of the United states government?"
Self-described centrist
My Political Compass

Imperial-phoenix
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial-phoenix » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:41 pm

Imperial-phoenix wrote:
"Why am I in this room?"

A Japanese woman stepped forward while all the guards in the room turned toward her and saluted.

"I am Secretary of State Amy Yamaha," she said with a stern voice,"What request have you asked of the United states government?"

"Ah Mrs Yamaha, nice to meet you, now, I have requested that the US send aid money, and training to the Republican party, as well as our allies to help depose the current Imperial government of Phoenix, as for the issue of support, almost all the serfs (60% of people) and 1/4 of the rich men (Rich men, 40% of pop) support us, as I speak, small riots are breaking out in phoenix. Also, if you choose to support us, we will consider rejoining the USA, or at the very least having a republic with pro US policies."

Lycrabon
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lycrabon » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:03 pm

Drat, muttered the President of the Free State of the Ohio Valley. This nation hasn't much available to conquer. In the conference call with his battalion commanders, he gave his orders.
"Gentlemen, we need to complete Ohio and gain as much of Indiana as we can. Then, we'll take matters from there.

Your 2,000 in Toledo will continue of the former I-80 corridor as far west as possible until we encounter foreign settlers.
The 2,000 in Columbus will travel the Ohio River's north bank on the same mission.
We'll have a backup force of 4,000 if necessary. You have your orders, Majors. Dismissed."

OOC: To summarize, my troops are moving towards taking the remainder of Ohio and Indiana.
Last edited by Lycrabon on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Embassy information NS Wiki: NS Wiki page (work in progress) Factbook (Work in progress)
Formerly Republic of Barnettsville (IC liberated and disbanded via war)
As Lycrabon:
World Baseball Classic XX Champion
Saugeais Baseball Tournament I: 3rd Place
WBC 18-19 Quarterfinals

Under former regime:
WB VII-X; BOI quarterfinals; IV Summer Olympics; WC 49/BoF 36
WBC 12 quarterfinals

Hosting:
WBC 17 and 24, NSCF 2 Woodlands Conference

Sucrati
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sucrati » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:36 pm

Columbia South Carolina

Troops from the north and south of the state of South Carolina, charged towards the capital of the former state, hopefully it would be taken in a short time.

Savannah Georgia

The city had been reached and was up in chaos, Zarisian troops headed in to restore order and take the city.

Fort Benning Georgia

After surrounding the area and doing a pincer type attack, the Fort and the remaining area fell, the troops that had resisted were allowed to go home to their families, and keep their weapons, under the pretense that they join the Zarisian troops.

Moody AFB - Valdosta GA

The Zarisian troops kept trekking on towards the city of Valdosta, the A-10 warthogs at the local AFB would provide some usefulness if captured.

Resistance was fierce, as expected, reinforcements would arrive soon.

Finnish North America
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Finnish North America » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:05 pm

Dear USA,
Our Representatives and Senators have arrived. We are requesting permission to advance to the Gulf of Mexico. Although it is going to be kind of hard now that you have taken the area around St. Louis. But we will advance around you and head to southern Louisiana.

OOC: I will have taken all of Illinois and Iowa by the end of tomorrow.
Last edited by Finnish North America on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Russame
Neucom INC
Jbeil

Power and Stability
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Power and Stability » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:16 pm

Former Abilene, Texas 9:00a.m.

The 800 men under the command of Jose Porras left Abilene, well rested and well fed thanks to the locals, and marched towards the Dallas-fort Worth area. A small city-state had formed there, but nothing they couldn't handle.

Entering Dallas, 3:24 p.m., the next day

150 men waited for the San Antonian troops. They had set up a small defense perimeter around the town, but they had stretched their forces way too thin, not knowing from where Jose Porras' troops would strike. 100 soldiers attacked the northern part of the city, catching the Dallas troops by surprise. A small skirmish broke out, and soon fifty Dalas soldiers were dead. As soon as whoever was in charge of the small force found out they had attacked the northern wing, he moved soldiers from all sides to reinforce the northern part. General Jose Porras knew this, and sent a force of 130 men to attack the western wing, 120 men to attack the southernmost part of the city, and 150 men to capture the western wing.Surrounded and outnumbered, the Dallas troops surrendered. After making a quick treaty, which said no one would be killed or taken prisoner, General Porras set up for the night.
The People's Union

North Breifne
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby North Breifne » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:11 pm

With the Ohioans rushing to push through Ohio and Indiana, the New Yorkers speed their march north hoping to conquer as much land as possible before they are shut out by Ohio, while they know that the full conquest of the state is not possible, they do know that they are beater equipped for this situation and use that to their advantage, sending light scouting parties ahead to constantly know of the other's position, the last thing the New Yorkers wanted was a conflict with another organized city-state.
Proud Conservative, Catholic Capitalist!

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust." - Pslam 91:1-2

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents