NATION

PASSWORD

Breaking News: Marcuda Strikes at Zonolia

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Erjunhuf
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Erjunhuf » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:01 pm

Zonolia wrote:Ok listen i have looked through the Zonolian Constitution and i leared what our leader authorized is unconstitutional in our nation. i need foreign help to plan a revolt against the government and the leader. This is what happened...in our "State" Constitution it is one page but in small text within it, it says the "Official" Constitution is really comprised of documents written by every 60 million people in Zonolian in 1967 so i searched and within a document made by one David Josuanaia it says and i quote,"No, Zonolian shall ever be harmed by said government but only in the time of civil war, or armed revolt" this being written says when the DP authorized is illegal in Zonolia...

OOC: Say what?
Map of Erjunhuf
Demonym: Erjunhite

Zonolia
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zonolia » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:03 pm

Erjunhuf wrote:
Zonolia wrote:Ok listen i have looked through the Zonolian Constitution and i leared what our leader authorized is unconstitutional in our nation. i need foreign help to plan a revolt against the government and the leader. This is what happened...in our "State" Constitution it is one page but in small text within it, it says the "Official" Constitution is really comprised of documents written by every 60 million people in Zonolian in 1967 so i searched and within a document made by one David Josuanaia it says and i quote,"No, Zonolian shall ever be harmed by said government but only in the time of civil war, or armed revolt" this being written says when the DP authorized is illegal in Zonolia...

OOC: Say what?

OOC: just read slowly but if you dont get it TG me and this goes for all
Hell hath no fury like a mod scorned.
Kim Berloni-
President of Zonolia.
Population (Homeland+Colonies-As of 03/14/2014): 19,874,000,000
Current Year: 2014
Territories:
(Jikilo Brothers Incorporated)
S Islands Archipelago
Commonwealths:
Cubanonoa
The Island of Gu
Proud Progressive!
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -5.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.49

All Hail Emperor Palpatine, Savior of the Republic and Valiant Destroyer of the Anti-Establishment Jedi Order!

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:12 am

OOC:
I'll post losses thus far here. I'll post more IC in an hour or two, when I figure out what I want it to say completely.

SD-425 -- Moderate Structural Damage, Fires on 1/5th of the deck, 12 flooded compartments (sealed), 25 Dead, 57 Wounded
SD-213 -- Minor Structural Damage, Fires on rear 1/9th of the deck, 6 flooded compartments (sealed), 10 Dead, 21 Wounded
Minor damage on 7 other ships, 19 Dead, 42 Wounded
Moderate damage on 3 other ships, 36 Dead, 57 Wounded
1 Destroyer unusable and en route to closest Colony, 72 Dead, 114 Wounded
5 bombers downed, 2 pilots safely ejected, 3 dead
Last edited by Shazbotdom on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL RND 2: NYR 1 - 0 CAR | VAN 0 - 0 EDM | FLA 0 - 0 BOS | DAL 0 - 0 COL
NCAA MBB: Tulane 26-22 | LSU 31-18 || NCAA WSB: LSU 38-14

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:25 am

IC:
SCENE: SD-213, 11th HAVOC Naval Battlegroup

Explosions rocked the ship as several shells hit the hull. Yackber was standing on the observation platform outside the bridge as it lurched beneith him. He popped his head into the ship to yell to the crew, "Fire all we have, shoot those damn cruise missiles at them and fire all we have."

Then the ship lurched again repeatedly, but this time it was the main guns firing over and over again, this time the huge 60mm barrels took their aim at the enemy fleet that had opened fire at a distance on the SD's. BOOM, the ship rocked to the side as they fired in sequence, cruise missiles then were seen shooting out of the launch platforms along the side of the sip as they rocketed towards the enemy ship positions.

SCENE: Combined SpecOps Teams
"Sir, this is Noble 5," One of the men said over the radio.

"Johnson here, what do you have for me?" Major Johnson asked in a stern voice.

"I have what looks like another exit. Follow the orange glow sticks that are attached to the north-western passage," the marine replied.

Several minutes later Johnson and the rest of the combined teams were standing at another pool of water. Using their radio's they helped guide eachother there. "This looks promising," Johnson said as he knelt down in front of the pool of water. "How long of a walk was this pool of water from the other one?"

"Calculations show roughly 600 Meters. We were roughly 700 Meters from the shoreline, this might come out in a cliff face cave," Noble 2 said, looking at a map fed into his suits computer system. "Should I send someone to look?"

"Negative. None of our men will go. Deathbringer Team, you scout it out and report back to us what is on the other side," Johnson said.

"Yes, Sir!" the leader of Deathbringer Team said. He put his helmet on, sealed it and then motioned his men to jump in after him. Off they were to check where the opening would lead them.

SCENE: Combined Bomber Groups
"FLARES, FLARES!" the pilot of Flight Leader was yelling to his men as they banked and curved to avoid the incomming missiles from the enemy fighters. "Carrier, come in. We are under fire. Not equipped for air to air combat, request assistance."

"This is the Lead Carrier. Come about bearing 221 mark 553. We have Anti-Air awaiting at the fleet. You should be here in T-Minus 2 minutes if you accellerate to Mach 2.5 at that course. Over?"

"Roger that. We've already lost 5 birds, we do not want to lose anymore.

SCENE: PA-412, Paramount-class Air Defense Vessel
Anti-Air Missiles powered up as it saw the bomber groups come within range. They then targeted the enemy fighters that were on their tail and opened up fire with a barrage of missiles. Anti-Air Guns also powered up for when the enemy fighters reached minimum firing range of those.

SCENE: Combined Bomber Groups
The bombers hit the deck as they were attempting to shake the enemy off of their backs. They saw the fleet in the distance and noticed the white smoke of the missiles as they were fired from the fleet. They sighed a breath of relief with this. They watched their altitude very carefully as their engines forced the water beneith them to shoot off to the sides from the air displacement and the hull of their aircraft was only 3 meters off of the top of the waves. Too tall of a wave would cause their aircraft to slam into it and go out of control, something that they were looking to avoid happening.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO

Zonolia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zonolia » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:33 pm

Can we end this thread already only like 3 people are active and its getting old
Kim Berloni-
President of Zonolia.
Territories:
S Islands Archipelago
Commonwealths:
Cubanonoa
The Island of Gu
Proud Progressive!
Political Compass

All Hail Emperor Palpatine, Savior of the Republic and Valiant Destroyer of the Anti-Establishment Jedi Order!

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:37 pm

Zonolia wrote:Can we end this thread already only like 3 people are active and its getting old

OOC:
Then tell tose defending you to stand down and let me finish it.

Crontor
Minister

Founded: Jun 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Crontor » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:29 pm

OOC: Then why don't we begin peace talks?

Crontorian First Fleet:

The sky lit up as a destroyer was hit by a shell and exploded throwing men off the deck. The fleet was suffering, but continued to fight firing shell after shell into the enemy fleet. Admiral von Schoffen sat in the command tower of the carrier CSS Vienna, observing the large radar panel that was up against the wall. The F-22s returning from the bomber raid were now under attack from the enemy fleet.

"Call the fighters back, and..."

"Admiral we just got a report from the Zonolian Government."

The Admiral paused to read the report, "Call off the fleet, cease fire!"

He grabbed the radio transceiver, hailing the enemy fleet with this message.

To Admiral Yackber of Shazbotdom:

We have been told by our ally Zonolia to cease fire and let peace talks start. We wish you to respect this message and act accordingly.

Admiral von Schoffen

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:06 pm

Crontor wrote:To Admiral Yackber of Shazbotdom:

We have been told by our ally Zonolia to cease fire and let peace talks start. We wish you to respect this message and act accordingly.

Admiral von Schoffen

OOC:
I'll respond to this tomorrow. It's time to go to bed so I can get up for work in the morning.

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:40 am

Crontor wrote:To Admiral Yackber of Shazbotdom:

Admiral von Schoffen

Admiral Yackber walked onto the bridge. Shells were not falling anymore and the men were wondering what was going on, they were preparing another battery of shells upon the enemy target and waiting for the order to fire from the bridge when word came up from the bridge to the Admrials quarters. A message, he thought to himself. What the fuck do these mangy assholes think this is? A skirmish? This is a fucking war. Shoving a sailor out of his way as he walked across the bridge to the Communications Station, the man about hit the person who shoved him until he noticed that it was the Admiral Himself.

"What the fuck is this message about?" Admiral Yackber asked of the communications officer as he approached.

"Sir, it appears to be the Crontorians," he replied back. "They are aparently asking for a cease fire and wanting to start peace talks."

"Have we gotten any chatter over the lines?" He asked.

"No, sir." the Comm Officer stated. "Although there was an encrypted transmission sent between the Zonolian Mainland and the Crontonian Fleet roughly 10 minutes ago. This was shortly before they stopped firing on us." He pulled up a computer record of the transmission. "We've been trying to decode it since we noticed it was sent, the computer is chewing on it as we speak."

"Figure out what the fuck it says and tell the fleet to stop firing," he replied in an angry voice. "Type out this message to them..."

UNENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION
TO: Admiral von Schoffen
I am a bit sceptical about this 'cease fire' that the Zonolians have called. Their leadership has proven that it is not trustful at all, but we will play their game. I have ordered my ships to stop firing for the time being. But be advised that we will continue military actions if we feel that this 'cease fire' is just to get us off guard for one of their stupid little tricks.

The Matthew Islands
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Matthew Islands » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:42 pm

Fort Zono, Zonolian Task Force bunker HQ:
"Sir, the Shazbotdom fleet and Crontor fleets, have ceased fire. We think its due to the plea of the Zonolian government, to end hostilities, although Shazbotdom is suspicious."
"What is the current situation of operation Steel?"
"They are in position at the safe areas."
"Tell them to stand by, and prepare to go at a moments notice. Hopefully we might be able to call it off. Also, wire a message out to Shazbotdom."
"Yes sir."
TO: Shazbotdom
ENCRYPTION: NONE.
We have heard about the ceasefire, and are extremely happy, that there will be no more bloodshed today. We hope that you will enter negotiations with Zonolia. If you list some demands, I am sure we will be able to reach an agreement.
Souseiseki wrote:as a posting career in the UK Poltics Thread becomes longer, the probability of literally becoming souseiseki approaches 1

Zonolia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zonolia » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:07 pm

ok but ill have to say this, this thread is dying quick so if peace talks lead to more fighing i am going to be forced to ignore this for indefinately, and no i have never ignored a war or thread i just wanna end this old boring thread
Kim Berloni-
President of Zonolia.
Territories:
S Islands Archipelago
Commonwealths:
Cubanonoa
The Island of Gu
Proud Progressive!
Political Compass

Erjunhuf
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Erjunhuf » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:47 pm

Somewhere in Zonolian Waters

"Sir, all forces seem to be standing down!" A nearby chief called out to the admiral. Edwards walked over and read the dispatch.

"Very well. Stand down for now, but be prepared to fire back if we get any threatening looks."
Map of Erjunhuf

Crontor
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Crontor » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:03 pm

Crontorian First Fleet

"Admiral, they stopped firing."

Cheers errupted around the command bridge.

"Quiet! Listen, Shazbotdom has ceased fire, but this doesn't mean it will last, repeat, send a message to all ships, don't fire unless fired upon first. They are probably very jumpy right now!"

He walked over to the bridge window and looked out to the direction of the enemy fleet. He hoped this was the end of the conflict. He reread the message that just arrived from Shazbotdom.

"Wire a message to their fleet, inform them that we will stay true to our word and will even move our ships out to sea."

To Admiral Yackber:

We understand that this may seem suspicious to you, but we will stay true to our word and cease fire. The Zonolian government has called on us to cease fire, and to show you that we wish to see an end to hostilities we will be withdrawing all of our troops within the next 3 days and moving our fleet out to deep ocean. I hope that you we see peace as a viable option.

Admiral von Schoffen

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:49 pm

Crontor wrote:To Admiral Yackber:

We understand that this may seem suspicious to you, but we will stay true to our word and cease fire. The Zonolian government has called on us to cease fire, and to show you that we wish to see an end to hostilities we will be withdrawing all of our troops within the next 3 days and moving our fleet out to deep ocean. I hope that you we see peace as a viable option.

Admiral von Schoffen

To: Admiral von Schoffen
We do not question or put suspicion on your word, it is the Zonolian Word that we are suspicious about. You have not given us any reason to doubt your word.

The Matthew Islands wrote:TO: Shazbotdom
We have heard about the ceasefire, and are extremely happy, that there will be no more bloodshed today. We hope that you will enter negotiations with Zonolia. If you list some demands, I am sure we will be able to reach an agreement.

To: Admiral, Matthew Islands Fleet
The demands will come when we sit down at the table. Although note that we will mvoe our fleet closer as an on staff member of the Shazbotdom Diplomatic Corps will take charge of our end of the bargening and if something occures, we want the fleet close by to get him out of the area as soon as possible.

Zonolia wrote:ok but ill have to say this, this thread is dying quick so if peace talks lead to more fighing i am going to be forced to ignore this for indefinately, and no i have never ignored a war or thread i just wanna end this old boring thread

Some of the best RP's take week or even years. Any good RPer knows that.

Crontor
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Crontor » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:05 pm

To Admiral Yackber:

We appreciate the trust you have for us, we were wondering if it was ok to send one of our officers to your ship to discuss a peace treaty, we will encourage the other nations to do the same. We wish to see the problem resolved.

Admiral von Schoffen

Zonolia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zonolia » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:41 pm

Shazbotdom wrote:
Crontor wrote:To Admiral Yackber:

Admiral von Schoffen

To: Admiral von Schoffen
We do not question or put suspicion on your word, it is the Zonolian Word that we are suspicious about. You have not given us any reason to doubt your word.

The Matthew Islands wrote:TO: Shazbotdom

To: Admiral, Matthew Islands Fleet
The demands will come when we sit down at the table. Although note that we will mvoe our fleet closer as an on staff member of the Shazbotdom Diplomatic Corps will take charge of our end of the bargening and if something occures, we want the fleet close by to get him out of the area as soon as possible.

Zonolia wrote:ok but ill have to say this, this thread is dying quick so if peace talks lead to more fighing i am going to be forced to ignore this for indefinately, and no i have never ignored a war or thread i just wanna end this old boring thread

Some of the best RP's take week or even years. Any good RPer knows that.

yes but im not a real good RPer so can we end this
Kim Berloni-
President of Zonolia.
Territories:
S Islands Archipelago
Commonwealths:
Cubanonoa
The Island of Gu
Proud Progressive!
Political Compass

Crontor
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Crontor » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:40 pm

OOC: Ok, i will make a seperate peace with Shazbotdom and withdraw my troops.

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:56 pm

Zonolia wrote:*snip*

OOC:
Okay. Here's the invite for the peace talks.

From: Admiral Yackber, Command Deck of the SD-213, Feathermoon-class Super Dreadnaught
To: Admirals of Matthew Islands Fleet, Crontorian Fleet, Erjunhufian Fleet and the Governmental Body of Zonolia
I am inviting your Four Nations to send some sort of Deligation to our fleet for peace talks. The peace talks will take place on the I-712. One of the undamaged Indestructable-class Aircraft Carriers. You are allowed to bring One (1) main Deligate, Three (3) assistants and Two (2) unarmed guards. You will not be allowed to bring any armed guards as the main armed security for the peace talks will be provided by the Shazbotdom Marine Corps.

If you attempt to bring any sort of Armed Guards to the peace talks, they will be detained and their weapons will be confiscated until such a time as the peace talks are over. If they attempt to cause any sort of Armed Insurrection on board the Aircraft Carrier, they will be arrested for inciting panic during peace talks.

Also, please, no armed aircraft can be used for transportation, we will provide air cover. If armed aircraft is used, you will be forced to divert to another location where your deligation will be moved to one of our AC-01 Pelican Transport VTOL Aircraft to be transported to the peace talks.

Zonolia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zonolia » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:50 am

Shazbotdom wrote:
Zonolia wrote:*snip*

OOC:
Okay. Here's the invite for the peace talks.

From: Admiral Yackber, Command Deck of the SD-213, Feathermoon-class Super Dreadnaught
To: Admirals of Matthew Islands Fleet, Crontorian Fleet, Erjunhufian Fleet and the Governmental Body of Zonolia
I am inviting your Four Nations to send some sort of Deligation to our fleet for peace talks. The peace talks will take place on the I-712. One of the undamaged Indestructable-class Aircraft Carriers. You are allowed to bring One (1) main Deligate, Three (3) assistants and Two (2) unarmed guards. You will not be allowed to bring any armed guards as the main armed security for the peace talks will be provided by the Shazbotdom Marine Corps.

If you attempt to bring any sort of Armed Guards to the peace talks, they will be detained and their weapons will be confiscated until such a time as the peace talks are over. If they attempt to cause any sort of Armed Insurrection on board the Aircraft Carrier, they will be arrested for inciting panic during peace talks.

Also, please, no armed aircraft can be used for transportation, we will provide air cover. If armed aircraft is used, you will be forced to divert to another location where your deligation will be moved to one of our AC-01 Pelican Transport VTOL Aircraft to be transported to the peace talks.

Fine we will be sending 1 delegate and 1 assistant who is also trained in unarmed combat (like that would make a difference...)
Kim Berloni-
President of Zonolia.
Territories:
S Islands Archipelago
Commonwealths:
Cubanonoa
The Island of Gu
Proud Progressive!
Political Compass

The Matthew Islands
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Matthew Islands » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:53 am

To, Admiral Yackber

We accept the invitation to the peace talks aboard you carrier. We will send, General Bush to negotiate on our behalf. He will be escorted by two Military Police Officers, who will be carrying batons. We are willing to surrender the batons to your men however if you so wish.

As for arriving, we can either hire out, and civilian helicopter to transport the general to your carrier, or you can send your own transport.

Signed,
Field Marshall Cole
General Bush.
Souseiseki wrote:as a posting career in the UK Poltics Thread becomes longer, the probability of literally becoming souseiseki approaches 1

Crontor
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Crontor » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:01 pm

To Admiral Yackber:

We agree to your most reasonable terms, therefore we will be sending Rear-Admiral Collow Williams, two assistants and two unarmed guards to participate in the peace talks. They will be flown out on a Chinook Transport Helicopter.

Admiral von Schoffen

Erjunhuf
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Erjunhuf » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:38 pm

To Admiral Yackber:

Erjunhuf will respect the terms you have set down: myself, my adjutant, Major Whitaker, and two unarmed guards will participate in these talks. For transport, we will be using an unarmed Black Hawk helicopter. So long as you keep your word, we will keep ours.

General Clint Murphy
Commander of all Erjunhuf Forces in the Zonolian Theater.
Map of Erjunhuf

Zonolia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zonolia » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:04 pm

Kim Berloni-
President of Zonolia.
Territories:
S Islands Archipelago
Commonwealths:
Cubanonoa
The Island of Gu
Proud Progressive!
Political Compass

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:05 pm

OOC:
I will create a new thread for the peace talks tomorrow. Right now I have a bunch of stuff on my mind in relation to RL stuff.

Crontor
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Crontor » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:06 pm

OOC: then they will start tomorrow.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents