NATION

PASSWORD

Illud ut Rimor Astrum (Those that explore The Stars) (FT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Steppe Empire
Minister

Founded: Jun 19, 2007
Ex-Nation

Illud ut Rimor Astrum (Those that explore The Stars) (FT)

Postby The Steppe Empire » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:03 am

Nova Hyperboria, Year 2 RE (Republic Era) (2508 Earth Time)

It was a day that was to start a new era in The Celestial Republic, a exploration that was to go into The Beta and Alpha Quadrants and explore them for The Republice. The Spearhead, a Venator-class Star Destroyer was the ship that was to explore The Beta and Alpha Quadrants.

The reason for exploring Those areas was for Colonzation, which The Hyperborians and the other Races in The Republic were still planning on doing. This mission would also be for finding new Trade routes in the areas of The Beta and Alpha still unknown to The Republic.

The Capitan of the Spearhead was Capitan Aloro Vix, a Ra-Al. The Crew was made up of 7,400 Republic Naval Personel, 2,000 Republic Marines and 2 Cimmarian Samurai.

The Ship soon left The Space dock was was soon heading for The Beta Quadrant.

La Habana
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby La Habana » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:06 am

OOC: Is there an OOC signup thread that we can use?
The Original CyberPunk Dystopia of NationStates.
Proteus of F7, God of Foresight and Transformation.
LA HABANA FACTBOOK
Council Member of The Vladivostok Alliance.
New Sociopia wrote:Really camp Jesus flailing his wrists wildly and saying 'Like, ohmygod! Get out of the temple bitches! You aren't nearly fabulous enough!'
La Habana wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:I own most of Antarctica!

Like hell you do.

The Steppe Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Steppe Empire » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:08 am

OOC: This is a Open RP........why would you need a OOC Sign up for this?

Dead Snow
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dead Snow » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:40 am

OOC: Aha! Beta eh? I'm sure I can find a way to get on this... Consider this a tag.

La Habana
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby La Habana » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:50 am

The Steppe Empire wrote:OOC: This is a Open RP........why would you need a OOC Sign up for this?

OOC: Ah, I wondered cos it didn't say that it was an open or closed RP either way; and I'm just in the habit of assuming that there will be a corresponding OOC thread for this sort of thing.
The Original CyberPunk Dystopia of NationStates.
Proteus of F7, God of Foresight and Transformation.
LA HABANA FACTBOOK
Council Member of The Vladivostok Alliance.
New Sociopia wrote:Really camp Jesus flailing his wrists wildly and saying 'Like, ohmygod! Get out of the temple bitches! You aren't nearly fabulous enough!'
La Habana wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:I own most of Antarctica!

Like hell you do.

OMGeverynameistaken
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby OMGeverynameistaken » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:34 pm

St. Andrew Star Fortress
Northern Border of the Russian Empire

"Station 1, contact."

"Station 2, confirm."

"Station 2 confirms. Multiple contacts."

Admiral Matrosov, commanding the great Star Fortress placed in this area specifically to detect the disturbances created by a Hyperborian, they would always be Hyperborians to the Russians, incursion, tensed slightly. The Hyperborians were headed south, there was, clearly, a reason for them to do so. This was clearly not one of the great invasion fleets which had ravaged the coreward regions in previous years, but a smaller force. Scouts, most likely, and perhaps harbingers of something larger.

"Sound general quarters and alert the other border garrisons." Matrosov kept his voice level, not an easy prospect for a man who might well be reporting the start of the Second Hyperborian War to his superiors shortly, "Open a line to the Admiralty. I will take the reply in my quarters. Captain Makarov, the bridge is yours."

---

...Reports multiple contacts moving southward, suspect Hyperborian movements. All response fleets on high alert, all planetary garrisons are to go to high alert. Inform all reserve and militia regiments to maintain heightened readiness. NO sign of major movements as yet. Maintain alert until advised otherwise.

Maintain standard protocol. The Admiralty wishes to remind all commanders that the Empire is not at war. Repeat, Hyperborian ships will not be engaged unless engaging in aggressive behavior.
I AM DISAPPOINTED

The Steppe Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Steppe Empire » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:59 pm

OMGeverynameistaken wrote:St. Andrew Star Fortress
Northern Border of the Russian Empire

"Station 1, contact."

"Station 2, confirm."

"Station 2 confirms. Multiple contacts."

Admiral Matrosov, commanding the great Star Fortress placed in this area specifically to detect the disturbances created by a Hyperborian, they would always be Hyperborians to the Russians, incursion, tensed slightly. The Hyperborians were headed south, there was, clearly, a reason for them to do so. This was clearly not one of the great invasion fleets which had ravaged the coreward regions in previous years, but a smaller force. Scouts, most likely, and perhaps harbingers of something larger.

"Sound general quarters and alert the other border garrisons." Matrosov kept his voice level, not an easy prospect for a man who might well be reporting the start of the Second Hyperborian War to his superiors shortly, "Open a line to the Admiralty. I will take the reply in my quarters. Captain Makarov, the bridge is yours."

---

...Reports multiple contacts moving southward, suspect Hyperborian movements. All response fleets on high alert, all planetary garrisons are to go to high alert. Inform all reserve and militia regiments to maintain heightened readiness. NO sign of major movements as yet. Maintain alert until advised otherwise.

Maintain standard protocol. The Admiralty wishes to remind all commanders that the Empire is not at war. Repeat, Hyperborian ships will not be engaged unless engaging in aggressive behavior.

The Russians did not had to worry as The Republic was not doing any Invasion of The Russian Empire. The Crew did set up a Listening post (Unmanned) to keep a ear out for Russian plans for attacking the Republic.

The Spearhead, being the only ship that was going into Russian Territory was to only go through it, stopping at Deep Space Hyperspace Jump points and get the hell out of Russian Space, heading for the deep southern Galaxy.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents