NATION

PASSWORD

Reports of riots and conflict in Kijuju; Millions are dead.

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Kijuju
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Reports of riots and conflict in Kijuju; Millions are dead.

Postby Kijuju » Wed May 13, 2009 11:30 pm

Earlier last week the KAZ (Kijuju Autonomous Zone) has been quarantined by federal troops, the reason for this has not been released to the public.

The federal government said the Kijuji's couldn't handle the problem they were having in the area themselves, so they had to step in to gain control of the situation.

Riots all over the KAZ, and conflicts between the Kijuji People's Army (KPA) and the federal troops have left millions dead.

Reports say the KPA want the federal troops out of the area, and let the Kijuji's deal with the situation.

About 50,000,000 have died in the conflict.

Some sources say the cause of the quarantine was that some kind of viral outbreak that started and spread through the population of the KAZ.

The federal troops have also committed what looks like genocide on the Kijuji's, which they say is to help quell the resistance.

Foreigners are being asked to stay out of the KAZ, because they are being shot at by both sides.

Some troops sent to check on the situation and bring aid sent by nearby World Assembly countries have not been heard of for days.

The KPA has publicly released a video saying that all foreigners should leave now, or face severe consequences.
Last edited by Kijuju on Wed May 13, 2009 11:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bishopson
Political Columnist

Founded: May 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Reports of riots and conflict in Kijuju; Millions are dead.

Postby Bishopson » Thu May 14, 2009 11:36 am

would you like heavy air support?

Agzenzia
Envoy

Founded: May 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Agzenzia » Thu May 14, 2009 6:19 pm

Bishopson wrote:would you like heavy air support?

Agreed, we will send 30,000 of our new S10Z MKGM bombers that send bombs at 30,000 feet per second spiraling at the ground, if that is okay with you.
Last edited by Agzenzia on Thu May 14, 2009 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sincerely, Supreme Dictator Fenagz. Economic Left/Right: -1.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.26

Osgarna
Envoy

Founded: Apr 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Osgarna » Thu May 14, 2009 7:50 pm

Star Ship Kuranko will commence dropping relief packages from low orbit. We will broadcast signals that interfere with the navigation systems of combat aircraft to deter them from flying in the airspace over the KAZ in order to prevent bombings.
Last edited by Osgarna on Thu May 14, 2009 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Agzenzia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Agzenzia » Thu May 14, 2009 8:16 pm

Osgarna wrote:Star Ship Kuranko will commence dropping relief packages from low orbit. We will broadcast signals that interfere with the navigation systems of combat aircraft to deter them from flying in the airspace over the KAZ in order to prevent bombings.

This is not a FT thread.

Osgarna
Envoy

Founded: Apr 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Osgarna » Thu May 14, 2009 8:30 pm

Agzenzia wrote:This is not a FT thread.

Of course. We are aliens. I am new to the roleplay thing, so If that is still objectionable, I apologize.

Agzenzia wrote:Agreed, we will send 30,000 of our new S10Z MKGM bombers that send bombs at 30,000 feet per second spiraling at the ground, if that is okay with you.

I any case, I would call bombs that move at mach 26 FT.

Agzenzia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Agzenzia » Thu May 14, 2009 8:37 pm

Osgarna wrote:
Agzenzia wrote:This is not a FT thread.

Of course. We are aliens. I am new to the roleplay thing, so If that is still objectionable, I apologize.

Agzenzia wrote:Agreed, we will send 30,000 of our new S10Z MKGM bombers that send bombs at 30,000 feet per second spiraling at the ground, if that is okay with you.

I any case, I would call bombs that move at mach 26 FT.

The point of the bombs are is that they cant be shot down, but the planes still can, so i would call that fair, I'm sorry if its too fast, i cant really change that now, but does it matter how fast they are like i said above? oh and you can be aliens as long as you only play in FT threads, not MT, MT is like earth 1950-2050, so, no aliens, theres a handful of FT threads though, i would go check out those.

Kijuju
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Kijuju » Thu May 14, 2009 9:24 pm

The federal government is more then happy to recieve aid in troops, food, and weapons.

The KPA wants no foreign intervention, the quarantine lifted, and full independence.

They state they will continue rioting and fighting with federal troops until their wishes are carried out.

Also, the conflict seems to have spilled into neighboring (NPC) countries, accounting for hundreds of thousands of more deaths.

Umkhonto we Sizwe
Envoy

Founded: May 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Umkhonto we Sizwe » Fri May 15, 2009 2:52 pm

The AUC will condone the actions of the KPA due to the human rights record of the Kijuju. No intervention shall be made, but the Democratic Republic of Umkhonto we Sizwe urges the federal government of Kijuju to liberalise its state.
Mykola wrote:By the time lenin realized the evil of Stalin he had suffered from chronic strokes and was dead.

Blademasters765 wrote:
Revolvisia wrote:OOC: ...Right guys, this is just awf. It's so awful it doesn't even need the full word to recognise how truly awful it is. There is no RP here, it's all just "We did this" and then your opponent replies "Well I did this" and it's shockingly bad... You've even been calling each others losses, a huge taboo in NS RP. So please, put a bit more work in for this to succeed.

I could but its 4 in the morning

Kijuju
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Kijuju » Sat May 16, 2009 7:33 pm

About 75% citizens of the KAZ state that they wish to be fully independent from Kijuju. 15% say they just want federal troops out of the KAZ, and 10% stay loyal to the federal government.

The KPA gains support of several Islamic seperatist groups in the region, adding more manpower to their forces.

Suicide attacks, bombings, beheadings, and urban warfare are now common throughout the KAZ.

The president Dipaya Jinami is killed by a single .50 caliber sniper bullet while his motorcade was passing through the KAZ.

A military coup takes over what's left of the government, and they say they will NOT leave the KAZ until the warfare is over, by means of violence.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents