NATION

PASSWORD

Prepare Yourself (FT CLOSED, OOC/Sign-Up/Discussion thread)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:46 am

Post is coming! SOOOOON! >.>
The Confederacy of the Arch Islands Factbook|Confederacy of the arch Planets Factbook (FT)|Military Factbook (MT)|Arch's Random Species Generator (FT)

Xiscapia wrote:In Soviet Archland, OH SHIT FRANK IS BEHIND YOU!

18:47 Urarailgun In heaven the cooks are Archian, the engineers are Urarailian, the lovers are Delemontian, and the police are Britannian. In hell the cooks are Britannian, the engineers are Delemontian, the lovers are Archian, and the police are Urarailian

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:18 pm

Aelosia, Arch, waiting on y'all for posts. You really don't want to get left behind at this juncture...the Great Leader is literally right behind us...
Xis quote of the week: Altaria Almighty: how are you not just a race of sexual predators? Like who needs power armour and gauss rifles when you have leather and whips. –Karaig
The Kitsune Empire of Xiscapia's FT Factbook (V2.5)
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:26 pm

Xiscapia wrote:Aelosia, Arch, waiting on y'all for posts. You really don't want to get left behind at this juncture...the Great Leader is literally right behind us...

Im right behind the great leader :P im going commando >.> (The Arnold Schwarzenegger/Rambo Styled Commando!)

Edit: See I told you I was behind the great leader! :P
Last edited by Of The Arch ilands on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Confederacy of the Arch Islands Factbook|Confederacy of the arch Planets Factbook (FT)|Military Factbook (MT)|Arch's Random Species Generator (FT)

18:47 Urarailgun In heaven the cooks are Archian, the engineers are Urarailian, the lovers are Delemontian, and the police are Britannian. In hell the cooks are Britannian, the engineers are Delemontian, the lovers are Archian, and the police are Urarailian

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:41 pm

Of The Arch ilands wrote:
Xiscapia wrote:Aelosia, Arch, waiting on y'all for posts. You really don't want to get left behind at this juncture...the Great Leader is literally right behind us...

Im right behind the great leader :P im going commando >.> (The Arnold Schwarzenegger/Rambo Styled Commando!)

In Soviet Archland, OH SHIT FRANK IS BEHIND YOU!
:lol:
Xis quote of the week: Altaria Almighty: how are you not just a race of sexual predators? Like who needs power armour and gauss rifles when you have leather and whips. –Karaig
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:14 pm

Xiscapia wrote:

LMAO that made me burst out laughing and my folks are in bed! xD woops! but yeh that analogy fits perfectly! looks out mr Leader Franks gunna get ya! lol

no seriously hes gunna put the bit of rambo cloth band around his head and everything!
Last edited by Of The Arch ilands on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:34 pm

Xiscapia wrote:

LMAO that made me burst out laughing and my folks are in bed! xD woops! but yeh that analogy fits perfectly! looks out mr Leader Franks gunna get ya! lol

no seriously hes gunna put the bit of rambo cloth band around his head and everything!

^^

Kash Wilson vs. Frank Killkenny: The Smackdown *Sei starts taking bets*

I see you've sigged that. Excellent. Another sig in my quest for world domination- I mean, how nice. 8)
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:30 am

Lol it made me laugh RL it deserves to be sigged :P you made a funny well done! :P

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:40 am

Is the great leader going to post?.... is any one going to post and wonder where the Foul mouthed hard to understand human Frank is :P

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:20 am

I'm still sort of waiting on Aelosia, but I may post anyway sometime this week. Depends on whether I feel in the mood.
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esternial » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:09 pm

This looks great, even though it's closed.

'lemme know when you get a sequel out.

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:15 pm

Esternial wrote:This looks great, even though it's closed.

DUDE! your stalking me arnt you xD

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:29 pm

Will do. You can still sign up for the sequel here if you want.

Arch: :meh:
Est: :evil:
Arch: :eek:
Est: :twisted:
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esternial » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:40 pm

I know better ways to spend my time ;)

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:41 pm

Xiscapia wrote:

LMAO Xis your ways with smileys astound me!

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:55 pm

Xiscapia wrote:

LMAO Xis your ways with smileys astound me!

R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:57 pm

Where is that elf? ..... is she being raped by some sewer mutant?

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:27 pm

Of The Arch ilands wrote:Where is that elf? ..... is she being raped by some sewer mutant?

Depends on whether or not you consider Nasrys a "sewer mutant" methinks...
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

North Calaveras
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 22, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby North Calaveras » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:29 pm

:) Hey everybody how is everyone
Government: Romanist Ceasarist Dictatorship
Political Themes: Nationalism, Romanticism, Ceasarism, Militarism, Social Liberalism, Cult of Personality
Ethnic Groups: American, Latino, Filipino

Setulan
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 02, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Setulan » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:36 pm

North Calaveras wrote::) Hey everybody how is everyone

Drunk! How are YOU????
"When you're as big as a Setulan, you can't go very long without breaking something. Usually someone else's face."-Xiscapia

North Calaveras
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 22, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby North Calaveras » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:41 pm

Setulan wrote:

Drunk! How are YOU????

I'm okay dokey
Government: Romanist Ceasarist Dictatorship
Political Themes: Nationalism, Romanticism, Ceasarism, Militarism, Social Liberalism, Cult of Personality
Ethnic Groups: American, Latino, Filipino

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:47 pm

Setulan wrote:

Drunk! How are YOU????

Ask a stupid question...
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

The knights of kings
Minister

Founded: Aug 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The knights of kings » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:52 pm

Be back on monday.

Setulan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Setulan » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:14 am

Xiscapia wrote:
Setulan wrote:
Drunk! How are YOU????

Ask a stupid question...

Get an honest answer ^^

You should be proud of me. That was my first time drinking in like, two weeks o_O
"When you're as big as a Setulan, you can't go very long without breaking something. Usually someone else's face."-Xiscapia

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:31 am

Setulan wrote:
Xiscapia wrote:
Ask a stupid question...

Get an honest answer ^^

You should be proud of me. That was my first time drinking in like, two weeks o_O

What, were you in a coma for two weeks or something?
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Setulan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Setulan » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:43 pm

Xiscapia wrote:
Setulan wrote:
Get an honest answer ^^

What, were you in a coma for two weeks or something?

Almost ^^ I had drill, and those inconsiderate bastards won't let me drink on duty. So I had two dry weeks o_O

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents