NATION

PASSWORD

Imperial Republic of the North (FT Alliance!)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hyperspatial Travel
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Hyperspatial Travel » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:11 am

This thread is being phased out, and a new recruitment thread at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=17051 will be used from here on in. Mainly 'cause Trailers doesn't always have the time to update. Any future inquiries or membership requests should be directed to the new thread.
Last edited by Hyperspatial Travel on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Huerdae: You know, I'd kick a queen in the tits if she acted like that.

Magna Omega
Minister

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:57 pm

The Joint Systems Alliance

To: The I.R.O.N. Coalition

In response to your previous request for a trade agreement, we, on behalf of the JSA, humbly accept. The JSA is more than eager to form new intergalactic alliances and partnerships. We thank you for giving us the opportunity to expand our reach of interstellar commerce and good will. We ask if a monthly sum of supplies from a trade convoy of fourteen to twenty Harmony class star freighters will be acceptable. Your alliance, in turn, may appropriate the necessary deliverances to us as well as a set timeframe. If their is any inconsistency in our generous offer please advise us and we would be willing to change it to meet your requirements. We once again thank you for your offer for peaceful trade and hope to commercially interact with I.R.O.N. in the future. Let us usher in a new era of peace and commercial growth between our two great alliances.

Sincerely,
Tersius Aurelius, Prime Minister of the Interstellar Federation, Leader of the JSA
"Nuts." ~General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Station 12 wrote:I'm never going to die.

You can all remember me for my lack of dyingness.

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:26 pm

. . . Ummm MO , IRON has been defunct for months now your not going to get a response out of any of em, from what I know any who. Plus this thread sort of died ages ago.

Edit: HT himself said this thread was being faded out so I think we should let this die.
Last edited by The Fedral Union on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[09:07.53] <Estainia> ... Nuclear handgrenades have one end result. Everybody dies. For the M.F Republic, I guess
Member of the Galactic Economic and Security Organization
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Magna Omega
Minister

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:28 pm

The Fedral Union wrote:. . . Ummm MO , IRON has been defunct for months now your not going to get a response out of any of em, from what I know any who. Plus this thread sort of died ages ago.

But he just posted in MY alliance thread. Ugh.... Fine. That was for nothing. On to another trade partner I guess.
"Nuts." ~General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Station 12 wrote:I'm never going to die.

You can all remember me for my lack of dyingness.

Hyperspatial Travel
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hyperspatial Travel » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:01 am

I'm heck-certain I didn't. I average about one post a week these days.
Huerdae: You know, I'd kick a queen in the tits if she acted like that.

Trailers
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Trailers » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:01 am

OOC: That was me, HT. I did, however, request a telegram because I didn't know who led the JSA..
Lay coins upon our brows, sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
Drape our bloodied banner upon the funeral pyre
And tell our sons we died Hellenic soldiers, with our faces to the fire

The Steppe Empire
Minister

Founded: Jun 19, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby The Steppe Empire » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:14 am

To: IRON

I would like to apply again to join IRON.

Trailers
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Trailers » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:07 pm

That would be an emphatic no.
Lay coins upon our brows, sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
Drape our bloodied banner upon the funeral pyre
And tell our sons we died Hellenic soldiers, with our faces to the fire

Previous

Advertisement