NATION

PASSWORD

Mew Falls, We Have a Problem! <MT/OPEN>

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Justorica
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:31 pm

"You guys better move along, Mew is hurt and cannot be seen." Justori said as the soldiers with raised their guns.

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 06, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:32 pm

"I'll manage, Mister Justori. I have security on the way. The last thing we need is a firefight in this, our darkest hour. Move along, please. The lift will take you to the atrium and the broadcasts over Mew Falls TV will keep you informed of Mew's condition."
Last edited by Mewsland on Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Ascendancy of Cártána
Any and all dates I use in MT and PMT RPs on the Diplomacy forums are on the Cártányne calendar. See this factbook for details.
I return at long last to P2TM: At the Gates of Elysium, the first part of a new planned series titled The Elysium Variations developed in collaboration with Zarkenis Ultima & Sovreignry, is open now!

Newivory
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Newivory » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:43 am

Are pilots request permission to land
Alliance: http://www.nationstates.net/region=snom_united SNOM
Military Size: (wouldn't you like to know)
Big Brother nation: The Proud Diverse States of N3wgr0unds
Founder and part of the Newivory Soccer League.

Justorica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:18 am

Justori signaled the soldiers and they put their weapons down. "We'll be on our way then. Have a nice day." Justori said, as he and his soldiers headed for the lift.

~5 minutes later~

"Justori, the ThunderBirds will be landing soon. What do you want them to do when they get there?" Alan Rendvy (Secretary of Defense) said to Justori over the cellphone.

"Have them stay there for now. We might need them later."

"What about the WhaleSharks?"

"Send them to the island we landed first. There is a special mission we need them to do. They'll be briefed later."

"Yes sir."

Alan hung up and Justori just sat and waited for Mew's condition.

Underium
Senator

Founded: Jun 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:10 am

" ok" the pilots said as they lowered their guns, " We'll tell our general that but we're warning you now, our general has a very unique way of thinking about things, and not in a good way, so we implore you one more time please let us in!"

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:54 pm

<OOC: For Underium> "I can't. Not until Mew is out of surgery."

-----------------------------------------------

<Justorica> The TV screen flashed to life and thousands gathered in the atrium of Island Two. "This is a Mew Falls Television special report. Here is Mew Falls news editor Sharon Stone."

"Good evening. I say this to you as the entire city holds its breath regarding the latest situation. President Mew XVI was in the tower on Island One that collapsed. He is currently in emergency surgery, listed in critical condition. As of this moment, he is not expected to fully recover from his injuries. Hold up -- we have just received word that they have finished the operation. Mew is currently recovering back in his room on Level Nine of the hospital tower. Here is the head surgeon in Mew's operation, Jules Johnson."

"Good evening. As you have heard, President Mew was taken to surgery. We had to repair a ruptured blood vessel near his heart. The operation was a success, and Mew is awake and talking to us."

"Thank you, Mr. Johnson. Visitation to Mew is strictly limited, hovever, he has requested that the Underian pilots, as well as the Justoricans, meet him in his room. This has been a Mew Falls special report."

--------------------------------------------

<Underium again> "Hold up. Mew is requesting you personally. Head up to Level Nine, room 264."

<Newivory> "Newivorian pilots, your planes are allowed to land in Landing Bay 7C."
Last edited by Mewsland on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Any and all dates I use in MT and PMT RPs on the Diplomacy forums are on the Cártányne calendar. See this factbook for details.
I return at long last to P2TM: At the Gates of Elysium, the first part of a new planned series titled The Elysium Variations developed in collaboration with Zarkenis Ultima & Sovreignry, is open now!

Justorica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:00 pm

Well, you heard the TV men, let's head up to his room." Justori said.

Justori and the soldiers walked up to Mew's room.

"Hey Mew, how are you doing? My ThunderBirds landed, in case their needed. Five of them and all the WhaleSharks I sent for are going to the island the building collapsed on. I haven't briefed them yet, but I'm planning on having them retrieve the Meowgate, perhaps bring it here for repair if needed."

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:08 pm

"A little winded, to tell you the truth. I should be fine. In the meantime, they aren't going to be able to repair the Meowgate correctly. That's my design of Meowgate -- it was just finished. I'm the only one that knows what's where on it -- and, quite frankly, I don't think I'm leaving this tower. Hey... wait a second! Doc!"

"Yes?"

"Did you have the construction crews tear down the old multi-purpose room in the old stadium like I told you to?"

"Not yet, sir. They haven't had time."

"Well, tell them not to. And take me down there. Mister Justori, have your crews fly the Meowgate into the stadium. I'll have the roof open by then."
Last edited by Mewsland on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Newivory
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Newivory » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:35 pm

The pilots started flying to the hanger
Alliance: http://www.nationstates.net/region=snom_united SNOM
Military Size: (wouldn't you like to know)
Big Brother nation: The Proud Diverse States of N3wgr0unds
Founder and part of the Newivory Soccer League.

Justorica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:42 pm

"We'll get you and anyone you need down there, along with the Meowgate."

One of the soldiers yelled out "Hey! Doc?"

"Yes?" the doctor said?

"Got any pain killers? My backs killing me."

"Hold on a second." the doctor replied.

"Ahh yes, Hector here hurt his back when he jumped on me to protect me from falling debris when the tower fell. Rock fell on his back."

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:45 pm

Mew was helped into a wheelchair and began to wheel to the lifts himself before he was spotted.

"Not so fast, Mister President. I have orders, you know. You're not supposed to exert yourself."

The doctor whisked over to Mew, along with some liquid.

"Pain meds. It tastes like oranges."

Mew and the doctor then whisked to the lifts.

"Mister Justori, I will meet you and your people at the stadium! It's on Level Two!"

---------------------------------------

The nearby hangar shot off another flare to guide the Newivorians in.
Last edited by Mewsland on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Underium
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:22 pm

As the underian pilots arrived at mew's room they took in the scenery inside and approached mew's bed.

" Hello mew, so your the president of these islands eh?"

Justorica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:24 pm

"Thanks doc."Hector said, as he drank the liquid. The pain was almost immediatly relieved.

"Ahh, that's better."

Justori handed Mew a cell phone.

"It's a special cell phone I give to all my staff. It allows them to contact me wherever, whenever. My number is in the contacts and is also on speedial. See you at the stadium."

~Other Island~

"This is WhaleSharks One oh Seven through One Fourteen, heading towards the collapsed building. We ask to be briefed now."

'WhaleSharks, this is President Justori Bronzeg, your to pick up a possibly damaged yet crucial object, called a Meowgate, which you should find on the floor where the building snapped, and take it to a stadium on level two of island two, basically where I'll be by the time your retrieve the Meowgate. You are not allowed to do anything but locate, retrieve, and move the Meowgate. Understood WhaleShark?"

"Loud and Clear Mr.President. Locate and retireve possibly damaged object. We'll be there about.... now."

"Good Luck WhaleShark."

The Whalesharks all flew towards the broken building. As they flew closer, they could see the Meowgate, glinting against the sunlight.

'WhaleShark One oh eight, you land at the bottom of the building. Whale shark twelve, make passes over head. Paratroops on One oh nine, get ready to drop down to the building."

"Roger."
"Roger."
"Roger."

Six men jumped out of a plane as it passed over the building. Seven seconds into the jump, they all pulled their parachutes. Thirty seconds later they were all on the building, parachutes off, looking at the Meowgate.

"Whats it do?"

"How the hell should I know?"

"All I know is we gotta move it."

They hooked up the hooks to it and waited for the rest of the plan.

"Ok guys, when the WhaleSharks passes over, shoot the main hook towards it. One of the men will quickly hook it up to the carrying rod. You only got three shots at this."

"I don't know how the hell you expect us to do that but we'll do it."

The team leader loaded the main hook into a modified T15 Daycannon.

A Whaleshark flew directly overhead.

"Ok, shoot!"

The team leader shot the main hook, but it clanked of the side of the Whaleshark.

"Ok guys, pass two, try again."

The WhaleShark passed overhead again, and the team leader shot the main hook again. This time, the guy got it and quickly connected it.

The Meowgate began to lift. Luckily the troops had unplugged everything they could see that was plugged into it. When the Meowgate was in the air, two ThunderBirds flew by and also hooked to it, and then another three came by and hooked on. The WhaleShark then disconnected it;s hook, allowing the ThunderBirds to hover with it, lowering it slowly.

After five minutes of anticipation, the ThunderBirds finally set it down on the ground behind the landed WhaleShark. The team of men on the landed Whale shark, along with the help of an automatic reeler (OOC: like those thinks that have chains that reel things in), pulled the Meowgate into the WhaleShark. They closed up the cargohold door and secured the Meowgate. meanwhile the troop of paratroopers were picked up by a ThunderBird as the team of aircraft all flew towards the destination, the stadium on island two.

"This is WhaleShark One oh Seven, package is with the mailman, I repeat, mailman has the package."

"Copy that WhaleShark, the President is ready to receive."
Last edited by Justorica on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Underium
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:31 pm

(( Communication guy)) "General! on our com tap we've recieved some word about this thing called a meowgate, from what i understand it's meant for transport any actions you would like to take?"

(( General)) " Not right now let's keep up the tap and see if any more info on this comes in and lets see if it could be of use in our plan."
Last edited by Underium on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Justorica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:33 pm

Underium wrote:(( Communication guy)) "General! on our com tap we've recieved some word about this thing called a meowgate, from what i understand it's meant for transport any actions you would like to take?"

(( General)) " Not right now let's keep up the tap and see if any more info on this comes in and lets see if it could be of use in our plan."

OOC: Are you suggesting you tapped Justorica's comms?

Underium
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:34 pm

Justorica wrote:
Underium wrote:(( Communication guy)) "General! on our com tap we've recieved some word about this thing called a meowgate, from what i understand it's meant for transport any actions you would like to take?"

yes i did oh and remember you don't know we did.

and also please remember the underian pilots are next to mew, so anything you say is being listened to by the comm center through their ear comms.
Last edited by Underium on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:37 pm

"I am the President of not just the Mew Falls Archipelago, but the whole Federal Union of Mewsland. Now, I do not have much time to talk -- I need to head for the stadium." The lift then closed, with Mew and the doctors heading down to Level Two.

Down at the old stadium, Mew quickly moved out into the open. The roof was wide open and ready to receive the Meowgate. The island flight controller then opened comms. "WhaleShark, this is Mew Falls Two. The stadium is open. President Mew and Mister Justori are ready to receive the Meowgate."

Mew sighed. "Since I am not allowed to leave the chair, I will only be able to guide you and your people in the Meowgate's repairs."

<OOC: You guys posted WAAAAY too fast!>
Last edited by Mewsland on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Justorica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:41 pm

Underium wrote:
Justorica wrote:

yes i did oh and remember you don't know we did.

and also please remember the underian pilots are next to mew, so anything you say is being listened to by the comm center through their ear comms.

OOC: It is impossible to tap Justorica comms, as they are on a restricted frequency which when the President is using it, is routed through the space station. In otherwords, you wouldn't be able to tap it and even if you did, we'd know. You could of course here what Justori was saying to the team, as he;s in the room with you.

And it;s actually pretty realistic, It's incredibly hard to tap a RL armies comms, same goes for MT comms.
Last edited by Justorica on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:42 pm

<OOC: Ahem! IC posts?>

Underium
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:43 pm

" WAIT" but it was to late the lift closed. "yes general we'll trail them." Thepilots responded to the general screaming not to let him get away so easily so they tried the easiest way to get to where mew was, press the lift button but since that didn't work they decided to crack open the doors to the lift, they looked around the room after every one else had left and soon found a very strong looking piece of metal so they grabbed it stucvk it in between the doors and all together forced the doors to the lift shaft to part then they started climbing after attaching safety harnesses to the floor they were on.

OOC: WOW this sucks my pilots finally meet you then you answer one question and leave!
ow and fine i heard what you said near my soldiers.
Last edited by Underium on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:44 pm

<OOC> That's what happens when you miss staff meetings, Underium. <Star Trek III quote.>

Underium
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:47 pm

after about ten minutes of climbing down they found markings on the inside of the shaft that showed it was the floor they were looking for, they grabbed one of the strong pipes nearby and together wrenched it off the wall, and applied the same tactic as before on these doors only quietly, then they snuck entered the stadium and announced their presence. Then preceded to approach mew, "Youn thought you were gonna ditch us? NO we need answers our general is on the brink of calling the four other sqaudrons of fighters to open fire! we need answers, not for your sake for our comrades sake for we know three things about you, one: your recieving something called a meowgate, two: your from the future and so are these islands, and three: both sides of ours would be severely damaged if our comrades had to open fire, so please answer.

OOC: changed it since theres no way they could open the doors like that quietly!
Last edited by Underium on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Justorica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:55 pm

"We hear you loud and clear Mew Falls two, we'll be at the location in five minutes. Repair and science team is also on the way. They'll arrive before we do though."

~Five minutes Later~

The WhaleShark landed in the stadium. It wasn't as easy as a landing strip, but it was done. The cargohold door was hopened and the Meowgate was slid out by a group of soldiers. They put it on a cargolift (A big metal plate on wheels) under the Meowgate and wheeled it to the Multi-Purpose room. There awaiting them was the Mewsland President, the Justorican President, and a team of scientists and repair workers from both Mewsland and Justorica.

"Here you go. Safe and sound and in one piece.... mostly."

Another group of four people carried in a corner of the gate.

"That's how we found it, honest."

"We'll take it from here boy, go take a break in the WhaleShark."

"Will do Mr. President."

After the soldiers ran off, Justori turned to Mew.

Justori pulled a bottle of Justorican Whiskey-Scotch mix from his jacket.

"Mew," Justori whispered "Want a glass while your doctor isn't looking? Might not heal your injury but it sure will brighten your spirit."

Underium
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:59 pm

OOC: snip
Last edited by Underium on Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Underium
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:00 pm

" We would like to know, no we demand to know what is a meowgate!?!?!?!" The underian pilots asked in a very serious tone, "Also we would like a cup of that."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents