NATION

PASSWORD

Mew Falls, We Have a Problem! <MT/OPEN>

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Justorica
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:58 pm

"Don't worry, my men have a "kill on sight" policy that has just recently been adopted." Justori said. Justori was angry. He rarely ever was. He missed his family, his home, and his time. He had to get through the facility, and get Mew one back to the Meowgate. Then time will go back to normal.

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 06, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:59 pm

Mew #2 then reported some grisly news.

"He is in for his trial early. We will not be able to reach him."
The Ascendancy of Cártána
Any and all dates I use in MT and PMT RPs on the Diplomacy forums are on the Cártányne calendar. See this factbook for details.
I return at long last to P2TM: At the Gates of Elysium, the first part of a new planned series titled The Elysium Variations developed in collaboration with Zarkenis Ultima & Sovreignry, is open now!

Justorica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:02 pm

Hector took out his combat shogun, which was carried in his back pouch, followed by the other Air Rangers.

"Won't we." Hector said, cocking the shotgun.

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:09 pm

"They have a force field around the whole room. It's 3211 technology, however it got here."
Any and all dates I use in MT and PMT RPs on the Diplomacy forums are on the Cártányne calendar. See this factbook for details.
I return at long last to P2TM: At the Gates of Elysium, the first part of a new planned series titled The Elysium Variations developed in collaboration with Zarkenis Ultima & Sovreignry, is open now!

Justorica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:00 pm

"I'm guessing destroying the barriers between space and time wasn't a good idea. However, if mew one dies, then you're here. And since your from before mew one, you'll survive, and time will right itself, preventing this entire incident." Justori said

Underium
Senator

Founded: Jun 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:29 am

"Well... since the meowgate is fried, how about we destroy it, stop all of this from happening, if we destroy it in the past, we would no longer be tethered to the future, therefore, it would be like the future never existed, so in that case, ready your weapons." Jonas said, as he and the people around bhim raised their weapons and got ready to destroy the meowgate, "On the count of three!... one....two......three..............FIRE!!!!!" Jonas screamed as all the phaser weapons fired at the meowgate.

OOC: by the way mewsland, and jsutorica, could you guys check out this thread, it's a conspiuracy, and we need another member, as one just quit. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=57709
Last edited by Underium on Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:33 pm

The phaserweapons just bounced off. The nearby soldier shook his head. "The Meowgate's outer casing is made of the strongest material in existence. There is no known way of blasting through it."

-------------------------------------------------

"Not exactly. Mew #1 is one of two people who can correct the timeline, but only if he works together with the other person."

Underium
Senator

Founded: Jun 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:16 pm

" What is the strongest weapon, that wouldn't blow us up, you guys have, ow antimatter, bring some antimatter weapon, that must work!" Jonas said.

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:41 pm

"Sure. Along with destroying half of this island."

UberWeegeeia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby UberWeegeeia » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:43 pm

OOC: QQ, why can't I ever interact....
Winner of 2002-2010 most negative person on earth.
"Four score and seven years ago, our forefathers snuck up behind a Super Mutant and buried their Shock Swords in his mutated ass!"
Most hated person on F7.
The Coalition For The Advancement Of Anthropomorphic Rights. Every one of you that joins is another punch to the ANTIFA's face!
Proud defender of furries.

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:50 pm

<OOC#1: QQ?>

<OOC#2: I never noticed your posts, unfortunately -- got drowned out WAAAY too fast! Could you perhaps recap for me?>

UberWeegeeia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby UberWeegeeia » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:56 pm

Mewsland wrote:<OOC#1: QQ?>

<OOC#2: I never noticed your posts, unfortunately -- got drowned out WAAAY too fast! Could you perhaps recap for me?>

OOC: QQ is kinda making it look like eyes with tears.
OOC: Balkava is an UberWeegeeian elite in training sent to investigate, and is trying to find signs of life in the island.
"Four score and seven years ago, our forefathers snuck up behind a Super Mutant and buried their Shock Swords in his mutated ass!"
Most hated person on F7.
The Coalition For The Advancement Of Anthropomorphic Rights. Every one of you that joins is another punch to the ANTIFA's face!

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:59 pm

<OOC#1: Okay.>
<OOC#2: It's a giant city. I imagine it would be hard not to find some sign of life.>
<OOC#3: I'll try and find SOMEWHERE to sneak you in. It may take a while, though -- it is REALLY HARD to sneak a <relatively> new poster in <even edgewise> once the RP gets moving.>
Last edited by Mewsland on Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UberWeegeeia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby UberWeegeeia » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:04 pm

Mewsland wrote:<OOC#1: Okay.>
<OOC#2: It's a giant city. I imagine it would be hard not to find some sign of life.>
<OOC#3: I'll try and find SOMEWHERE to sneak you in. It may take a while, though -- it is REALLY HARD to sneak a <relatively> new poster in <even edgewise> once the RP gets moving.>

OOC: Okay, sorry for being a tad annoying..
IC: As Balkava looked out, he finally saw people! He thought: "What the heck? And I thought we were technologically advanced!"
Most hated person on F7.

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:06 pm

"Hold it!" The soldier fired a phaserweapon on stun at someone he saw off in the distance.

<OOC: This is supposed to be your guy, so here's your cue.>

UberWeegeeia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby UberWeegeeia » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:14 pm

OOC: Thanks!
IC: In a brief state of shock from the stun, Balkava yelled: "What the heck?! What was that for?! Don't you have the decency to declare war on me before you shoot at me?!"
Most hated person on F7.

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:15 pm

<I try my best.>

"Definitely someone up there. Send up a security team."

UberWeegeeia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby UberWeegeeia » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:39 pm

"Aw... Great, I screwed up already..." said Balkava, placing his hand on his Assault Rifle.
Most hated person on F7.

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:40 pm

"And make sure they have shields! It could be anything up there!"

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:06 pm

<OOC: Nudge.>

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents