NATION

PASSWORD

Mew Falls, We Have a Problem! <MT/OPEN>

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Justorica
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:04 pm

OOC: They aren't going to be deqad forever (the pilots and soldiers) as the future ppl are coming to save ze day!

IC:

"I have an idea, but we will need to get back to the Mew Falls of 3211. And to do that, we'll need to return power to the Timegate. Were is a power supply nearby Mew one?" Justori said.

Underium
Senator

Founded: Jun 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:05 pm

quickly everyone put on the suits so the surgeyr could begin.

OOC: sorry about that little bit of godmodding there, just wanted it to go a bit faster, sorry.

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 06, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:07 pm

"If my calculations are correct, transporting... nine people over eight hundred and two years would take the power of... an exploding Meowgate. The only source with enough raw power would be the output of over half a million Mew Falls power cores, and you can only get that out of an exploding Meowgate. Timegates are remarkably inefficient in their power usage, I am sorry to say, Justori."

<OOC: That's fine Underium. I'm working across two different RPs in the same thread, so any way to speed it up as long as it doesn't go too far.>
Last edited by Mewsland on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Ascendancy of Cártána
Any and all dates I use in MT and PMT RPs on the Diplomacy forums are on the Cártányne calendar. See this factbook for details.
I return at long last to P2TM: At the Gates of Elysium, the first part of a new planned series titled The Elysium Variations developed in collaboration with Zarkenis Ultima & Sovreignry, is open now!

Justorica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:10 pm

Mewsland wrote:"If my calculations are correct, transporting... nine people over eight hundred and two years would take the power of... an exploding Meowgate. Timegates are remarkably inefficient in their power usage, I am sorry to say, Justori."

<OOC: That's fine Underium. I'm working across two different RPs in the same thread, so any way to speed it up as long as it doesn't go too far.>

"We did it before with three nuclear generators, and that was just in two thousand and ten! I'm sure some futuristic power system you have here could power the Timegate."

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:11 pm

"Not exactly, Justori." Now Mew #2 was speaking. "You'd have to connect directly to the Mew Falls Meowgate <the security systems only allow connections to travel to that gate>, and to clear up the interference between the two, you would need a heck of a lot of power."

Mew #1 took over. "The nearest Meowgate to here is the one at the Mew Tower. It's just outside of this Mew Falls."

All of a sudden, the group was surrounded by a number of 25th Century street gangs. "Hold it! Who are you!? You better not be cops, or else we'll have your heads right now!"
Last edited by Mewsland on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Any and all dates I use in MT and PMT RPs on the Diplomacy forums are on the Cártányne calendar. See this factbook for details.
I return at long last to P2TM: At the Gates of Elysium, the first part of a new planned series titled The Elysium Variations developed in collaboration with Zarkenis Ultima & Sovreignry, is open now!

Justorica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:16 pm

The Air Rangers raised their rifles, surrounding the presidents.

"You best be on your way or we'll be forced to shoot you. We are not cops, we have nothing of value with us. Now run along. Go mug someone else."

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:26 pm

"That won't do it." Mew #1 was thinking. "Odds are that they have some kind of personal shielding technology. Any form of projectile would be useless. I think I still have a phaser rifle." Mew pulls something out of his pocket... a biscuit?

<IMAGE> Mew #1 threatens the gangs with a "phaser rifle" that turns out to be a Jammie Dodger biscuit.
Last edited by Mewsland on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Justorica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:29 pm

"Then what to you propose we do here Mew? Your not President yet, we're unarmed, and our "ancient" weapons are useless. If the space station Andromeda was still up or nearby we could probably use it, but Earth has to be far away."

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:30 pm

<OOC: When are you going to notice that Mew #1 has a biscuit instead of a phaserweapon?>

Justorica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:32 pm

Mewsland wrote:<OOC: When are you going to notice that Mew #1 has a biscuit instead of a phaserweapon?>

OOC; Justori noticed, he just didn't think much of it.

IC:

"And the biscuit, we could throw it, see if they'll fetch. Earth is far away, isn't it?"

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:35 pm

"Biscuit? What biscuit?" Mew #1 looked at the biscuit in his hand. "Oh. Stupid dimensionally transcendent pocket." He ate the biscuit and pulled out a phaser weapon, blasting the gangs, and distracting them long enough to sneak by. "Let's go!"

Justorica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:37 pm

Justori followed mew, as did the Air Rangers.

"Mew, your telling me while we were surrounded by a gang, and you were just holding a biscuit, you also had a phaser rifle in your pocket?"

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:41 pm

"Yes. By the 33rd Century, we had developed the technology to make things bigger than they appear. It's dimensionally transcendent on the inside. Or, in other words, if I put something into my pocket, no matter what the size, it goes to a pocket dimension <no pun intended> until I need to remove it from my pocket." Mew #1 apparently found the technology of the 33rd Century incredibly useful.

Suddenly, the group was set upon by lights -- police shuttle lights. "Hold it right there!"
Last edited by Mewsland on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Justorica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:47 pm

Although the Air Rangers had learned their weaponry useless, they still raised their rifles, surrounding the presidents.

"We are not criminals. So let us be on our way."

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:49 pm

"That one is." The officer pointed to Mew #1, which would be visible only due to the lights of the shuttles as it was after dark. "It is illegal to possess a phaserweapon inside the city limits. Now hand him over before we have to shoot!"

Justorica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:54 pm

Hector, the injured yet still protective Air Ranger looked around. There was a open manhole five feet to his left, concealed by a fence and what looked like a dumpster. Then he noticed a can of water or paint, and a metal Frisbee like thing. Hector quickly jumped towards the bucket of liquid and splashed it towards the police shuttles. He also threw the metal disk. He then stood next to the open manhole and told the rest of the group: "Hurry, down here, hustle." make hand gestures towards the manhole. He was going to go down last, once he was sure that everyone had gone down."

UberWeegeeia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby UberWeegeeia » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:57 pm

Finally finished setting up camp in the sewers, Balkava noticed the sudden arrivals.
"Who the heck are you guys?!" he said, pulling out his Assault Rifle.
Winner of 2002-2010 most negative person on earth.
"Four score and seven years ago, our forefathers snuck up behind a Super Mutant and buried their Shock Swords in his mutated ass!"
Most hated person on F7.
The Coalition For The Advancement Of Anthropomorphic Rights. Every one of you that joins is another punch to the ANTIFA's face!
Proud defender of furries.

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:59 pm

The shuttles came down, blocking the path to the manhole, and almost hitting Xandra and Mew #1.

Numerous police flooded out of the shuttles, snatching Mew #1 before returning to the shuttles, spitting in Xandra's face, and taking off.

The sudden grasp on Mew caused some of his wounds to reopen. Mew wondered why they would make a phaserweapon illegal in Mew Falls, before, suddenly, he was knocked out by one of the officers.

<OOC: Wait a second... UberWeegeeia -- you're still in the 2010 Mew Falls. Myself and Justorica are in the Mew Falls of 2409.>

Justorica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:01 pm

Hector ran and jumped on the shuttle that had grabbed Mew. he bashed the driver in the head with the butt of his rifle. The shuttle began to go down. The rest of the Air Rangers surrounded Justori and Mew two. Andre was also a marksman. He was trying to aim and what he saw as the part of the shuttle that made it run. But the shuttles were moving so rapidly. he had to make the shot.

Underium
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:04 pm

" Good, the chips are removed, ready aim fire" the surgeons said then the chips were fired upon by mew soldiers which quickly blasted them to a crisp."

" ok now how do we get to mew?" Jonas asked.

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:11 pm

<First three for Justorica> Xandra grabbed the end of Andre's rifle. "No! That's a fuel intake! You hit that and you could blow up the shuttle!"

-----------------------------------------------

The officers put on a new type of gas mask, then filled the shuttle with knock-out gas. "Looks like we get you, too."

Mew #2 sighed. "Doesn't look like a very good future for me. First, I get caught in a tower collapse, then I get shot through the neck, and now I've been captured by 25th Century cops. Good grief. Oh -- don't forget the super soldiers!"

Xandra was in tears. "Who knows what they'll do to him. The early 2400s stood out as the time when prisoners were treated the worst in Mew history, mostly because of the implementation of Aelita's regime in 2408 -- one year ago from our perspective."

<Underium> "Jonas, we may be able to modify a transporter and lock onto the Timegate's signal. It's risky, though. You could end up anywhere from there to one hundred years away from the correct time."
Last edited by Mewsland on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Justorica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:20 pm

Andre pulled his rifle away, and aimed for the wing. he pulled the trigger and unloaded a full round into both the wings.

Hector fell himself himself drifting away from the world.

"Not yet, I will not, go down without a fight." Hector said this as he tried swing his rifle around. He fell to the ground, and his gun went of. Bullets ricocheted off the inside of the shuttle. Someone was bound to get hit.

Justori and the other Air Ranger sat there. How would the retrieve Mew and Hector? They didn't need to, but Justori wanted too. Then he remembered. The cellphone the Air Rangers had was able to be tracked via GPS unit. Justori took out his cellphone and looked at the blinking light. Hector was heading farther and farther away.

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:23 pm

The bullets hit one officer in the arm, however, it was not life-threatening.

The bullets from Andre's rifle merely ricocheted off of the wings.

Apparently, the shuttles were heading for a very large tower nearby...

Justorica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:24 pm

"Mew two, that wouldn't happen to be Mew Tower their heading to would it?"

Underium
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:27 pm

damn! well, we cant do nothing, but i'll need the best weaponry you got for any situations i run into, also i'd like a surgeon if one would volunteer i also need 3 volunteer soldiers, and of course do you want to come with me bodygaurd?" Jonas asked, the body gaurd responded, " affirmative i will help you on your mission, i will also need gear, if it's okay."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents