NATION

PASSWORD

Nafida’s trial [OPEN ; IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Perishna
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1106
Founded: Feb 23, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Nafida’s trial [OPEN ; IC]

Postby Perishna » Sun Mar 16, 2025 1:25 pm

Nafida v. Perishna
Image
Earlier this year, the regime of the fascist dictator, General Franz Nafida, capitulated to the armies of the CAF and CSL. Now, with the succeeding chaos resolved, the new, free government will try the general to the court for the several atrocities, he had committed



Kruzawad International Airport // 0900 hours
A convoy of several armoured trucks drives through the gates to the runway as the representatives step out of their respective planes and on the red carpet. They are welcomed by the honorary guard in their khaki uniforms, each lifting their sword over their head. The at end awaits Josef Arsta, the provisional leader, who greets them, before they step into a truck surrounded by numerous police cars and motorbikes.

On the way to the court, they drive through downtown. People are shopping, eating at cafes or taking a stroll around a park. Others are preparing the city for the traditional new year celebrations on Thursday. The area looks like any other urban area in the world. But it isnt. Everywhere, propaganda posters of Nafida and the nation’s ‘glorious future’ litter the cityscape, allthough most of these are vandalised, now depicting the dictator as a devil with horns or with writings promising retaliation. And then there is the unmistakable holes from bullets on almost every building.

The closer they come to their destination, the more protesters are seen. Waving with flags, burning the one of ‘the Most Serene Republic’, face and white clothes covered in red paint and waving with signs calling for his death.

The convey, suddenly, reaches the checkpoint. A soldier with a dark blue beret knocks on the driver’s window. An officer of the foreign legion. “Aydi, Âghâ?” he asks. The driver hands it over to him, before he shouts to his comrades: “Vâzkin, sarbâzhâ! Âmadand!”

As police keep the angry mob away, the soldiers quickly pulls barbed wire to the side so the convoy can move forward to a deserted part of the Uyandi district. Now patrols are seen instead of people. They drive only a few hundred meters before they stop. The doors open and they all step out. They walk into a magnificent building where the group upon arrival are thoroughly searched for anything that might cause harm.

Finally after walking through a long hallway, they reach a grand hall: The supreme court. The brightly lighten room has walls covered by marble and lapis lazuli, the floors with extensive persian rugs and the loft pictured with mythological figures of both perishnani and greek descent. However the wall behind the long desk intended for the judges also has markings from a long-gone coat of arms.

Not long after, the accused step into the hall. Not in his proud uniform but in a plain T-shirt. Not with expensive watches but cuffs around his wrists. He too takes a seat. The judge and jury now also enter the hall. Everybody stands up. Just not him.


OOC
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=564214
Last edited by Perishna on Sat Apr 12, 2025 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
██████░░██████████████
██████
░░███████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████░░███████████
██████░░██████████████
Professionel Anglophobe in Association Football
I knowings manies of (historical) linguistics
Danish Patriotist
Dansk Patriot
NORDICS FOREVER!
Men Skåne, Halland og Blekinge er VORES, Sverige : )

User avatar
Dutch Socialist States
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1516
Founded: Apr 07, 2024
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Dutch Socialist States » Sun Mar 16, 2025 4:13 pm

As Albert Fluitsma got off the plane, he took a quick breather before he shook Arsta's hand. He thanked Arsta for his welcome quickly and entered the truck in question.

While he sat on the back seat, Fluitsma looked through the window. Things were seemingly turning back to normal. This is the second time Fluitsma came to Kurzawad, but since it was a long time ago, he could've better called it the first time instead. The buildings were somewhat different from what he can remember; some businesses were gone, others stayed and even some new statues he possibly never seen before are built next to them. He also saw some damages from the war if he looked at the walls carefully. Holes, plenty of them, are present in the brick walls.
Before he could ponder about it, he took his focus back to what's important, the case. He can always think about it later.

The door opens as Albert Fluitsma stepped out of the car. He takes some quick glances around him, trying to ignore the protestors as much as possible.
Fluitsma begins his opening statement:

Your Honor, members of the jury, my name is Albert Fluitsma, representing the prosecution in this case.
The nation which I am a representative of, the Federation of Dutch Socialist States, has noted and found out of the crimes violating rules of warfare and crimes against humanity Franz Nafida has commited.
The proof shall show that Nafida disregarded the rules of war, such as killing non-combatants, indiscriminate attacks where it could've been prevented, abductions and torture. First, under the laws of warfare, it needs to be proven the actions has occured. Second, prove is needed if the actions violated said law, and lastly, if Franz Nafida was the one to order said violations.
We will call a plentitude of witnesses, including a major general, a cameraman working for Perishna 24 who is a witness to the broadcasting incident, an operator of KHAOS, and multiple witnesses of brutality against civilians.


Fluitsma scraped his throat as he began listing the witnesses in question. His statement ended with:
... at the end of this case, we would like to ask you to find Franz Nafida guilty of the previously mentioned breaches of the laws of war.
as he quick went back to his seat.
Last edited by Dutch Socialist States on Sun Mar 16, 2025 4:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I am getting way more tired recently so I will be taking more breaks from NationStates and I probably will not continue fleshing out my non-existent lore.
I will sometimes be present on F7 though.

No, Experina, I will still make sure I will not CTE.

User avatar
Perishna
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1106
Founded: Feb 23, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Postby Perishna » Mon Mar 17, 2025 10:14 am

The jugde, Ushad, leans forward for her microphone. She clears her throat, before she preceeds:

Thank you mr. Fluitsma, please sit down. Franz Nafida, do you want to confess for any of these accusations? For violations of international humanitarian law occuring in Azurnailia and Perishna? For abducting and torturing civilians?


Nafida stares coldly at her, not saying a single word.

Mr. Nafida, do you want to confess? If you remain silent, the court wil assume that you deny these charges.

Nafida speaks:
Your honour, I cannot deny that my troops have committed these atrocities. But why should I confess for crimes, I didnt commit nor order? I served only the best interests of the perishnani ra-, people. Harming them and foreigners is not my goal, your honour.
██████░░██████████████
██████
░░███████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████░░███████████
██████░░██████████████
Professionel Anglophobe in Association Football
I knowings manies of (historical) linguistics
Danish Patriotist
Dansk Patriot
NORDICS FOREVER!
Men Skåne, Halland og Blekinge er VORES, Sverige : )

User avatar
Dutch Socialist States
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1516
Founded: Apr 07, 2024
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Dutch Socialist States » Mon Mar 17, 2025 5:20 pm

Fluitsma thought a little bit about which accusation he needed to prove first. He looks at his papers, and grabs the recording in question.
Your honor, we shall show evidence, collected from Perishna 24's archive, of Franz Nafida openly killing 5 hostages and telling the viewers that some of the hostages were civilians as well.

Albert Fluitsma, after he has warned of the shocking imagery and has gotten permission from the judges, plays the recording.

After the recording was over, Fluitsma said somewhat nervously:
In this piece of evidence, it was shown clearly that Nafida was mentioning about killing them if they didn't comply. This violates the conventions, where it has been written killing hostages is also a war crime.
Last edited by Dutch Socialist States on Mon Mar 17, 2025 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am getting way more tired recently so I will be taking more breaks from NationStates and I probably will not continue fleshing out my non-existent lore.
I will sometimes be present on F7 though.

No, Experina, I will still make sure I will not CTE.

User avatar
Perishna
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1106
Founded: Feb 23, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Postby Perishna » Fri Mar 21, 2025 3:14 pm

OOC:
Hey, Im sorry for not posting in this week. I was busy with school work and then Nowruz/Nawroz (basically new year) yesterday.


The jugde, appalled by the video, asks Nafida
Mr Nafida, what do you have to say for your defence? You shot 5 hostages in cold blod. 5 unarmed civilians.

A horrified member of the jury additionally says:
Nafida, you also mentioned 306 other hostages, apart from the five survivors. Did you..kill them? You said in the clip that you would harm them if the allies did not retreat. So, since they never did that, what happened to them?

Nafida, at first silent, leans his head and body backwards on the leather chair, letting out a sigh.
Then, he speaks:
Ushad, I don’t remember doing that. In fact, I would never do such a gruesome act!. This is slander!
He looks over to the international representatives, continuing his rant:
YOU, It is you dogs! Do you think you can swindle these holy halls of justice? That robot video can only be made by you! I only threatened you, I never kille…

Two officers immediately grab his shoulders, before one of them kicks the shocked man’s legs, so he falls on the chair. A third approches from behind, putting on a mask on Nafida’s mouth.
The judge intervenes:
Mr. Nafida, this will be your first, last and hopefully only warning. We do not tolerate such aggressive behaviour in court. If you are discontent with anything, please tell us in a calm and more civilised manner. Anyways, from what I understod, you claim that the video is AI-generated? Yes? Okay.

She looks over to the representatives.
We are truly sorry for his behaviour. We will assure you that it wont happen again.

Well, Mr. Fluitsma, you may call your first witness.
██████░░██████████████
██████
░░███████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████░░███████████
██████░░██████████████
Professionel Anglophobe in Association Football
I knowings manies of (historical) linguistics
Danish Patriotist
Dansk Patriot
NORDICS FOREVER!
Men Skåne, Halland og Blekinge er VORES, Sverige : )

User avatar
Dutch Socialist States
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1516
Founded: Apr 07, 2024
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Dutch Socialist States » Fri Mar 28, 2025 7:17 pm

OOC: sorry for not posting in a while and this... mediocre RP post.

Fluitsma called in his first witness, namely the Perishnian cameramen in question, responsible for the filming of the incident.

The Perishnian cameraman (OOC: idk what name I should give him. For brevity's sake, I'll name him Jacob, feel free to retcon this name and replace it with a more suitable one.) walked nervously as he tries to make as little eye contact as possible. Looking at Nafida's face already made him anxious, even though he knows Nafida can't possibly hurt him from here. He steps into the witness stand while introducing himself as a 36 year old cameraman who lives in an apartment building.
Fluitsma began to ask him some questions.

So... where were you on July 11th, 2024?
I was mostly either at work, which is somewhere like... 10 kilometres (about 6.2 miles) from where I live, at the jail or at home. Nowhere really else besides those three locations really else.

Who was with you on that day?
Let's see... from what I can remember, Franz Nafida, some guards, soldiers, prisoners, and some captives, all of whom I never met... That's about it from what I can remember.

Do you remember what happened in said day in the evening?
Well, yes I did. I.. I was at a sort of jail or compound, and I was invited over. I had to accept, because I didn't have a clear reason not to, but fear of punishment was definitely influential in my decision. When I entered, I was forced to record Nafida by a soldier. Obviously, I had to comply to not risk my own life. While I was filming, I had to see the incident as well. Nafida claimed, from what I hopefully can remember, that he has captives, even civilians and children. He asked to stop the invasion, but if they didn't he..

Jacob was silent for a full six seconds to calm down. Before the judge could ask if he was okay, he finished his sentence stuttering.

... wou.. would. He would shoot them. A.. and that's what also happened to the captives that were shot. I was then ordered to stop filming after those captives layed dead.

Later... the direct examination coming to a close, Jacob got somewhat more worried about what the defen[s/c]e will ask him. He mostly tried to sit calmly in vain, so he tried to make it less noticeable.
Last edited by Dutch Socialist States on Fri Mar 28, 2025 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am getting way more tired recently so I will be taking more breaks from NationStates and I probably will not continue fleshing out my non-existent lore.
I will sometimes be present on F7 though.

No, Experina, I will still make sure I will not CTE.

User avatar
Perishna
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1106
Founded: Feb 23, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Postby Perishna » Sat Apr 12, 2025 3:43 pm

OOC: I am truly sorry for letting you all wait this long


The jugde quesitioned Nafida about the course of events as described by Jacob. However the general who moments before was fuming with anger, sat silent, looking blankly into the air as if he heard nothing.

After Jacob, another witness was called upon. This time, a uniformed man turned up. He too was cuffed and escorted by an officer. The old man tried to cuss him as he passed by but the mask effectively muffled his speech.

The soldier calmly climbed up the stairs to the witness box, each step echoing through the hall. He now faced the jugde and the jury.

What is your name, age and occupation?
”My name is Aren, 28 years old and I am a - was a sergent of the PSF 2nd brigade. I was stationed in Compound Alep in Kruzawad. My job was usually to guard the door to the conference room, untill I was arrested”.
he said nervously before turning his head towards Nafida behind him.

Have you ever met Jacob?
”Uhh… No, your honor, not in person. I think, I’ve only seen him a few times on P24.”

Can you tell us what happen on July 13th, 2024?
”Ye-yes. I was talking with a friend about some rumors about the Multibase being completely destroyed when we suddenly saw alot of prisoners slowly heading for our direction. I remember being horrified by their appearance and their treatment. Most of them were severely wounded and covered in blood, and they looked like the homeless in the city. Those who collapsed were pomptly beaten up, untill the-. They died. I saw men, women and children who all entered the conference room. The last person to enter was General Nafida and his personal guards. Suddenly, we heard gunshots. And I’m not talking about tens of rifles but about a single shot every few seconds. I can still hear them now, begging for mercy, the shot, their screams.”
Aren said in an almost mechanical manner.

Did Nafida shot them?
I don’t know, your honor. I wasn’t in the room with them.

After Aren, a coroner and a firearms expert came.
The duo showed the court ten dozens of bullets found in the pile of burned bodies in the conference room. They explained that they were most likely killed with the intent to kill and that all of the bullets matched to those of Nafida’s rare, old revolver.
██████░░██████████████
██████
░░███████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████░░███████████
██████░░██████████████
Professionel Anglophobe in Association Football
I knowings manies of (historical) linguistics
Danish Patriotist
Dansk Patriot
NORDICS FOREVER!
Men Skåne, Halland og Blekinge er VORES, Sverige : )

User avatar
Dutch Socialist States
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1516
Founded: Apr 07, 2024
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Dutch Socialist States » Wed Apr 23, 2025 6:41 pm

OOC: I don't know where to proceed after this post, so, again, sorry for the long wait and the mediocre post. Most of the evidence is shown about the broadcast. I think we can begin the cross-examinations of any of the witnesses or something else after this post.
Albert Fluitsma sips his glass of water once more before it becomes empty. He says "I would like to present my final witness concerning the recording and evidence that the threat in the recording did in fact came true."
An inmate, named Robert, which has already been found guilty for looting a store after going rogue, walks to the witness stand with an emotionless face. He begins to speak, but his words collided with the judge for a moment. Robert introducing himself as a former soldier and executioner. Fluitsma begins his direct examination:
How are you connected to the case?
I- uh.. with pure luck, I actually executed one of the chained people after the recording a few hours later. As an indirect witness, I am now related to this case. he said.

How do you know that the man in the record is the one you have executed?
The guy had some notable things that set him apart from the others. He is longer than the rest, is bald and has blue eyes, though for the blue eyes it may've been my eyesight or the old TV.

Has Nafida personally commanded you to execute him?
No. I did recieved a message to come to the Multibase at 6 AM on the... 12th of July, but it looked more like it was written by somebody else.

Where were you when the broadcasts were aired?
I was walking in the military base towards my room when I saw Nafida talking about something. Though I probably have missed some-
Richard coughed a little bit, then continues:
parts of the segment, or broadcast, I did see Nafida shooting down some prisoners. I was suprised and somewhat shocked to see it. Though I still went to my room to rest out.

What happened after 6 AM, July 12?
I basically got the order to prepare the executions, both men as women, by means of firearms. I did hear rumors of kids being killed, but that's what you'd call hearsay so... j- just ignore that.

Fluitsma sees something crucial he has forgot to mention, so he says when he has his turn of speaking: Your Honour, I would like to show something crucial I have forgot to mention. He grabs some papers and shows a man's face. This person here is Max Barrie, a Dutch citizen who suddenly went missing. If we compare this photo and the recording, we can see many simularities as Richard has mentioned. Therefore, it is possible Max Barrie was kidnapped and thus killed.
Last edited by Dutch Socialist States on Wed Apr 23, 2025 6:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am getting way more tired recently so I will be taking more breaks from NationStates and I probably will not continue fleshing out my non-existent lore.
I will sometimes be present on F7 though.

No, Experina, I will still make sure I will not CTE.

User avatar
Perishna
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1106
Founded: Feb 23, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Postby Perishna » Thu May 08, 2025 3:14 pm

OOC: I'm very sorry for the delay and the length of this post


Thank Mr. Fluitsma, you may sit again, says the jugde, finally standing up for the first time since the trial had started.
The members of the jury follow her, as she leads them to a separate room to discuss. Most of them take a quick glance at Nafida and the other attendants in the hall before leaving. Soon, after the door to the back room was closed by a guard, everybody is provided with a somewhat stale sandwich and a water bottle as they nervously wait for the passing of the sentence.
The defendant seems to be uncomfortable, constantly moving in his chair and rubbing his face, as his attorney frantically tries to speak with him. Others patiently look at their phone as if the horrors mentioned never were.

Alast after 20 minutes, the jugde and jury returns and find their seats. The jugde, Ushad, takes a deep breath before she speaks:
Franz Nafida, before I pronouce your sentence, you should know that according to perishnani law, we have to find you guilty of all charges before you recieve your sentence. Therefore, you will only be told whether we find you guilty or not. Do you understand?

I do, Nafida says.

Okay...uhh..
She looks at the document in her hands.
Franz Nafida, I hereby find you guilty of five cases of first degree murder and 306 cases of proxy murder, including that of Max Barrie's. As shown by the clip, we have assessed that you clearly shot five civillian to prevent allied forces to withdraw and threatened to execute the rest. However, when they didn't comply, you order them to be shot one after one. However, we did not find sufficient evidence of you personnally executing the remaining prisoners. Futhermore, you have denied any involvement in this incident.

Mr. Nafida, do you have any comments on this matter before the next trial?


At first the old man pretends that he did not hear the quesition. When it is repeated for the third time, he finally takes a deep breath before opening his mouth:
I accept my fault of killing those five foreigners. But I did not order the rest to die. That was just a empthy threat to scare off the enemy. I did not do it. As I said, I did what was best for our nation. I cleaned society from those socialists, I made Perishna a respected nation, a superpower!
What else do you what from me?!
When this 'fair' trial ends, I know you sentence me to rot in prison. Just end it already. Why all this?
Last edited by Perishna on Sat May 10, 2025 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
██████░░██████████████
██████
░░███████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████░░███████████
██████░░██████████████
Professionel Anglophobe in Association Football
I knowings manies of (historical) linguistics
Danish Patriotist
Dansk Patriot
NORDICS FOREVER!
Men Skåne, Halland og Blekinge er VORES, Sverige : )

User avatar
Daphomir
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1261
Founded: Jan 30, 2024
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Daphomir » Sat May 10, 2025 3:14 pm

Eric Bronam’s private limousine pulls over alongside the steps of the courthouse where Nafida was to be tried. Eric’s brother, Dirk Bronam, had led Daphomir alongside the grand coalition of nations in the Final Trial of Democracy, and contributed to the collapse of Nafida’s totalitarian regime. Now it was his turn to shine. After all, why leave his older brother with all the credit?

“Thank you,” Bronam says to the driver, passing a 100 luchien bill to him. He exits the vehicle before adjusting his tie and proceeds towards the main building, where Nafida is being tried at this moment.

As Bronam ventures through the court halls toward the courtroom, he takes a moment to admire the intricate marble-adorned walls and finely crafted rugs that he walks on top of. But he has no time to waste. He knows that once the verdict is announced, only then will the Final Trial of Democracy be truly over. Bronam steps foot into the court and takes his seat, placing down his briefcase and preparing to make his statement.
I am become Death, the Destroyer of Communism
Want an embassy? Click here! | DBC BREAKING NEWS:  Administrative districts in Jeoli and surrounding provinces to be redrawn to align with new demographic trends  |  Three hospitalized in critical condition after speedboat collision off Port Lovesby  |  Donald Jimmyson arrested on mounting suspicion of charity fraud
haha NS stats go boom. Except for Defense

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20485
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon May 12, 2025 5:54 am

Arthur Crawford, the Marajarbian representative, would be the next one to arrive in Perishna. He was aware that Nafida, a known war criminal, had caused chaos not just in Perishna, but throughout the world. Nafida was a man that Arthur Crawford needed to ensure got punished, while also witnessing and contributing to the trial in ways that could help ensure that a fair punishment for a war criminal is adequately executed.

Crawford would walk into the courtroom, take his seat, and drink from a bottle of water.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Currently busy irl. Will try to maintain activity.

User avatar
Perishna
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1106
Founded: Feb 23, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Postby Perishna » Sat May 17, 2025 3:58 pm

OOC: I’m very sorry for you having to wait this long.


As the break reaches its end, the many attendants, visitors and journalists find their seats. A new trial will start shortly. Perishna24 and other major media, both local and international, air Nafida’s many trials on live TV. Millions are watching as Nafida sweeps his face, awaiting the next case:
The jugde speaks:
I see that two prosecutors from… Daphomir and Southeast Marajabia has arrived. Welcome.
The jugde says, nodding. She continues:

Mr. Nafida, the perishnani government has accused you of treason for your coup d’etat in the 17. of May, 2024. You seized Parlament, executed key politicians, millitary officers loyal to the state, and other officials. Furthermore, you also ordered the HQ of Periahna24 to be attacked. I am correct?

Yes, your honor. All of it.

From what I understand, you claim that the government at the time was corrupt. Is that also correct?

Yes, but it was for the people. They had..the socialists had taken over the state. They were oppressing our people, sending them to the meat grinder of Africa. They were killed wirhout honor, without reason! So yes, I freed the nation. And the people wanted me, the election showed that.
Nafida says.

Nafida, please mind that you’re also accused of rigging said election. I’m talking about the coup.
Last edited by Perishna on Sat May 17, 2025 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
██████░░██████████████
██████
░░███████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████░░███████████
██████░░██████████████
Professionel Anglophobe in Association Football
I knowings manies of (historical) linguistics
Danish Patriotist
Dansk Patriot
NORDICS FOREVER!
Men Skåne, Halland og Blekinge er VORES, Sverige : )

User avatar
Daphomir
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1261
Founded: Jan 30, 2024
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Daphomir » Sun May 18, 2025 10:02 pm

Perishna wrote:OOC: I’m very sorry for you having to wait this long.


As the break reaches its end, the many attendants, visitors and journalists find their seats. A new trial will start shortly. Perishna24 and other major media, both local and international, air Nafida’s many trials on live TV. Millions are watching as Nafida sweeps his face, awaiting the next case:
The jugde speaks:
I see that two prosecutors from… Daphomir and Southeast Marajabia has arrived. Welcome.
The jugde says, nodding. She continues:

Mr. Nafida, the perishnani government has accused you of treason for your coup d’etat in the 17. of May, 2024. You seized Parlament, executed key politicians, millitary officers loyal to the state, and other officials. Furthermore, you also ordered the HQ of Periahna24 to be attacked. I am correct?

Yes, your honor. All of it.

From what I understand, you claim that the government at the time was corrupt. Is that also correct?

Yes, but it was for the people. They had..the socialists had taken over the state. They were oppressing our people, sending them to the meat grinder of Africa. They were killed wirhout honor, without reason! So yes, I freed the nation. And the people wanted me, the election showed that.
Nafida says.

Nafida, please mind that you’re also accused of rigging said election. I’m talking about the coup.


“Your honour, accounts from several representatives at the Daphomirian embassy in Kurzawad state that there was no evidence of any potential threat from these ‘socialists’ Nafida is blaming,” Bronam implied.

“In addition, Mr. Nafida claims that the people threw their full support behind him in the ‘election.’ However, officials from the prior government that fled the country say otherwise.” Bronam takes a long, hard look at Nafida before continuing.

“According to them, members of the prior government were imprisoned or executed en masse during Mr. Nafida’s takeover. Some Perishnani troops who defected from Nafida’s army have said largely the same thing. Plus, it is unlikely that the citizens who did vote for Nafida’s regime did so… willingly.” Bronam made sure to put a light emphasis on the last word to further promote his statement.
Last edited by Daphomir on Sun May 18, 2025 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am become Death, the Destroyer of Communism
Want an embassy? Click here! | DBC BREAKING NEWS:  Administrative districts in Jeoli and surrounding provinces to be redrawn to align with new demographic trends  |  Three hospitalized in critical condition after speedboat collision off Port Lovesby  |  Donald Jimmyson arrested on mounting suspicion of charity fraud
haha NS stats go boom. Except for Defense

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20485
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon May 19, 2025 11:09 am

Daphomir wrote:
Perishna wrote:OOC: I’m very sorry for you having to wait this long.


As the break reaches its end, the many attendants, visitors and journalists find their seats. A new trial will start shortly. Perishna24 and other major media, both local and international, air Nafida’s many trials on live TV. Millions are watching as Nafida sweeps his face, awaiting the next case:
The jugde speaks:
I see that two prosecutors from… Daphomir and Southeast Marajabia has arrived. Welcome.
The jugde says, nodding. She continues:

Mr. Nafida, the perishnani government has accused you of treason for your coup d’etat in the 17. of May, 2024. You seized Parlament, executed key politicians, millitary officers loyal to the state, and other officials. Furthermore, you also ordered the HQ of Periahna24 to be attacked. I am correct?

Yes, your honor. All of it.

From what I understand, you claim that the government at the time was corrupt. Is that also correct?

Yes, but it was for the people. They had..the socialists had taken over the state. They were oppressing our people, sending them to the meat grinder of Africa. They were killed wirhout honor, without reason! So yes, I freed the nation. And the people wanted me, the election showed that.
Nafida says.

Nafida, please mind that you’re also accused of rigging said election. I’m talking about the coup.


“Your honour, accounts from several representatives at the Daphomirian embassy in Kurzawad state that there was no evidence of any potential threat from these ‘socialists’ Nafida is blaming,” Bronam implied.

“In addition, Mr. Nafida claims that the people threw their full support behind him in the ‘election.’ However, officials from the prior government that fled the country say otherwise.” Bronam takes a long, hard look at Nafida before continuing.

“According to them, members of the prior government were imprisoned or executed en masse during Mr. Nafida’s takeover. Some Perishnani troops who defected from Nafida’s army have said largely the same thing. Plus, it is unlikely that the citizens who did vote for Nafida’s regime did so… willingly.” Bronam made sure to put a light emphasis on the last word to further promote his statement.


“Mr. Nafida clearly acted as an undemocratic tyrant and has clearly committed to war crimes while doing so. Murdering innocent civilians, threatening others, waging a war on the Perishnani people. These are actions which deserve a fair punishment ASAP.”
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Currently busy irl. Will try to maintain activity.

User avatar
Perishna
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1106
Founded: Feb 23, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Postby Perishna » Mon May 19, 2025 1:34 pm

Nafida leans forward to the microphone:
Of course the old officials will lie and whine about how I treated them. They were the rotten core of the state, and I had to get rid of those socialist scum. And yes, we executed some of them but that is the price of their crimes. They were not innocent civilians but corrupt criminals who would gladly take blood money!

The old man slams his fist on the desk with a surprising amount of force. He turns away from his microphone that had fallen and looks over to the prosecutors.

That election is very fair! The perishnani people only hates me for the suffering they endured when YOU bombed their homes and killed entire families! I agree that the way, I took the power, was undemocratic, but the election clearly showed that I was the man, they wanted and needed.
██████░░██████████████
██████
░░███████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████░░███████████
██████░░██████████████
Professionel Anglophobe in Association Football
I knowings manies of (historical) linguistics
Danish Patriotist
Dansk Patriot
NORDICS FOREVER!
Men Skåne, Halland og Blekinge er VORES, Sverige : )

User avatar
Daphomir
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1261
Founded: Jan 30, 2024
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Daphomir » Mon May 19, 2025 3:04 pm

Perishna wrote:Nafida leans forward to the microphone:
Of course the old officials will lie and whine about how I treated them. They were the rotten core of the state, and I had to get rid of those socialist scum. And yes, we executed some of them but that is the price of their crimes. They were not innocent civilians but corrupt criminals who would gladly take blood money!

The old man slams his fist on the desk with a surprising amount of force. He turns away from his microphone that had fallen and looks over to the prosecutors.

That election is very fair! The perishnani people only hates me for the suffering they endured when YOU bombed their homes and killed entire families! I agree that the way, I took the power, was undemocratic, but the election clearly showed that I was the man, they wanted and needed.

“Your honour,” Bronam says with a demeanour noticeably calmer than the accused, “Mr. Nafida is blaming the coalition forces for the deaths of Perishnani civilians during the war. However, judging by footage captured by the Free Perishnan rebels, I must cast my doubt on the accused’s claims, considering that many citizens who opposed him were killed by his order.”

He sternly catches Nafida’s eye for a brief moment before continuing.

“In addition to his egregiously misleading claims on how Perishnani civilians were killed during the war, the unhappy looks on nearly every civilian’s face that my fellow prosecutors have noticed seem to suggest that Mr. Nafida never had genuine support among the people.”
Last edited by Daphomir on Mon May 19, 2025 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am become Death, the Destroyer of Communism
Want an embassy? Click here! | DBC BREAKING NEWS:  Administrative districts in Jeoli and surrounding provinces to be redrawn to align with new demographic trends  |  Three hospitalized in critical condition after speedboat collision off Port Lovesby  |  Donald Jimmyson arrested on mounting suspicion of charity fraud
haha NS stats go boom. Except for Defense

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20485
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri May 23, 2025 5:46 am

Daphomir wrote:
Perishna wrote:Nafida leans forward to the microphone:
Of course the old officials will lie and whine about how I treated them. They were the rotten core of the state, and I had to get rid of those socialist scum. And yes, we executed some of them but that is the price of their crimes. They were not innocent civilians but corrupt criminals who would gladly take blood money!

The old man slams his fist on the desk with a surprising amount of force. He turns away from his microphone that had fallen and looks over to the prosecutors.

That election is very fair! The perishnani people only hates me for the suffering they endured when YOU bombed their homes and killed entire families! I agree that the way, I took the power, was undemocratic, but the election clearly showed that I was the man, they wanted and needed.

“Your honour,” Bronam says with a demeanour noticeably calmer than the accused, “Mr. Nafida is blaming the coalition forces for the deaths of Perishnani civilians during the war. However, judging by footage captured by the Free Perishnan rebels, I must cast my doubt on the accused’s claims, considering that many citizens who opposed him were killed by his order.”

He sternly catches Nafida’s eye for a brief moment before continuing.

“In addition to his egregiously misleading claims on how Perishnani civilians were killed during the war, the unhappy looks on nearly every civilian’s face that my fellow prosecutors have noticed seem to suggest that Mr. Nafida never had genuine support among the people.”


“Completely agreed. It’s clear that Mr. Nafida never once accepted the rights, wills, and freedoms of the Perishnani people who exercised their right to partake in a democratic election.”
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Currently busy irl. Will try to maintain activity.

User avatar
Perishna
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1106
Founded: Feb 23, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Postby Perishna » Sun May 25, 2025 12:22 pm

The jugde speaks:
Mr. Nafida, whether you like it or not, you are accused of several war crimes and other similar violations. Those will be handled by us later. For now it’s the accusation of treason. You have openly admitted that you did take in nation in violation of our democratic laws. And that your motive was to remove the socalled ‘corrupt socialists’. Am I correct?

Nafida quietly sits down.
Yes, your honor. I did

Were there other reasons? Or was that it?

Yes, I think. I was angry that the government treated people like animals. I saw what happened in Africa. Countless of our own, killed in mere seconds. In the blink of an eye. And yet, Arsta sent more. That blood-thirsty bastard wanted to save the poor, poor africans from their evil overlords, but he did worse. He thought that giving me out-dated cold-war equipment could save the day, he thought he saved lives. But no, that trash did nothing against the uncivilised barbarians. And he was responsible for the thousands of Perishnanis who lost their lives in the campaign. Not to mention Sunerstan’s attack on our soil. A dog like him serves a better purpose with a few shots to the head and chest
██████░░██████████████
██████
░░███████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████░░███████████
██████░░██████████████
Professionel Anglophobe in Association Football
I knowings manies of (historical) linguistics
Danish Patriotist
Dansk Patriot
NORDICS FOREVER!
Men Skåne, Halland og Blekinge er VORES, Sverige : )

User avatar
Dutch Socialist States
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1516
Founded: Apr 07, 2024
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Dutch Socialist States » Tue May 27, 2025 5:58 pm

Perishna wrote:The jugde speaks:
Mr. Nafida, whether you like it or not, you are accused of several war crimes and other similar violations. Those will be handled by us later. For now it’s the accusation of treason. You have openly admitted that you did take in nation in violation of our democratic laws. And that your motive was to remove the socalled ‘corrupt socialists’. Am I correct?

Nafida quietly sits down.
Yes, your honor. I did

Were there other reasons? Or was that it?

Yes, I think. I was angry that the government treated people like animals. I saw what happened in Africa. Countless of our own, killed in mere seconds. In the blink of an eye. And yet, Arsta sent more. That blood-thirsty bastard wanted to save the poor, poor africans from their evil overlords, but he did worse. He thought that giving me out-dated cold-war equipment could save the day, he thought he saved lives. But no, that trash did nothing against the uncivilised barbarians. And he was responsible for the thousands of Perishnanis who lost their lives in the campaign. Not to mention Sunerstan’s attack on our soil. A dog like him serves a better purpose with a few shots to the head and chest

Your honor, Fluitsma said while looking quickly at the prosecuted Nafida, "I argue these reasons do not justify the coup at all."

Fluitsma paused for a moment to swallow his saliva in his mouth.

Recieving old equipment and the high death count can be very concerning and could be a great fuel for debate, but it's controversial at best, not life-threatning nor a thread to liberty. By the way, other possibilities were readily available.
You see, by legal means like rhetoric, protests, campaignes and the like, even if it might have been controversial or distasteful for some, Nafida could've spread his stances on these problems and run for president should he fit the requirements of becoming one. Yet, Nafida have chosen to coup the government instead of coming to power fair and square. This is not a good sign, your honor, as Nafida has undermined the way democracy works and, as we'll soon see, undermining democracy carries some serious consequences.
Last edited by Dutch Socialist States on Tue May 27, 2025 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am getting way more tired recently so I will be taking more breaks from NationStates and I probably will not continue fleshing out my non-existent lore.
I will sometimes be present on F7 though.

No, Experina, I will still make sure I will not CTE.

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20485
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu May 29, 2025 5:51 am

Dutch Socialist States wrote:
Perishna wrote:The jugde speaks:
Mr. Nafida, whether you like it or not, you are accused of several war crimes and other similar violations. Those will be handled by us later. For now it’s the accusation of treason. You have openly admitted that you did take in nation in violation of our democratic laws. And that your motive was to remove the socalled ‘corrupt socialists’. Am I correct?

Nafida quietly sits down.
Yes, your honor. I did

Were there other reasons? Or was that it?

Yes, I think. I was angry that the government treated people like animals. I saw what happened in Africa. Countless of our own, killed in mere seconds. In the blink of an eye. And yet, Arsta sent more. That blood-thirsty bastard wanted to save the poor, poor africans from their evil overlords, but he did worse. He thought that giving me out-dated cold-war equipment could save the day, he thought he saved lives. But no, that trash did nothing against the uncivilised barbarians. And he was responsible for the thousands of Perishnanis who lost their lives in the campaign. Not to mention Sunerstan’s attack on our soil. A dog like him serves a better purpose with a few shots to the head and chest

Your honor, Fluitsma said while looking quickly at the prosecuted Nafida, "I argue these reasons do not justify the coup at all."

Fluitsma paused for a moment to swallow his saliva in his mouth.

Recieving old equipment and the high death count can be very concerning and could be a great fuel for debate, but it's controversial at best, not life-threatning nor a thread to liberty. By the way, other possibilities were readily available.
You see, by legal means like rhetoric, protests, campaignes and the like, even if it might have been controversial or distasteful for some, Nafida could've spread his stances on these problems and run for president should he fit the requirements of becoming one. Yet, Nafida have chosen to coup the government instead of coming to power fair and square. This is not a good sign, your honor, as Nafida has undermined the way democracy works and, as we'll soon see, undermining democracy carries some serious consequences.


“I concur. Mr. Nafida did not use legitimate methods to come to power, and when he did come to power, he used his power to not only commit war crimes, but to also attack democratic values as a whole. That’s the kind of behavior alliances like the CSL frown upon and try to unite against, just as much as the coalition that brought Mr. Nafida into Perishnani custody managed to accomplish. Undemocratic behaviors like this deserve a fair punishment.”
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Currently busy irl. Will try to maintain activity.

User avatar
Perishna
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1106
Founded: Feb 23, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Postby Perishna » Sat May 31, 2025 9:16 am

Ushad, the jugde, takes a sip of her bottle, before reaching for her microphone. She looks over to the prosecutors.
Mr Fluitsma, Mr Crawford, I will have to agree with you.

She turns her head towards Nafida.
Nafida, there is nothing democratic about a coup. Why did you not make use of more democratic approaches such as protesting, campaigning or running as president? Like Mr. Fluitsma suggested?

Nafida shrugs.
If I dared to go against the government in any way, they would have fired me and perhaps even kill me. I can’t protest. I am 74 year old man. My legs and mind would hurt after such a thing. And neither could I run as president. The election was due to 4 years, and I couldn’t wait for that long. There simply was no time for that. And even if I could, the socialists would rig it to their favour. Theu always do.

So, let me get this correct. You, a 74 year old man, a general, could stage a coup against the goverment and go to war against a dozen different nations, but not organise and participate in a protest? Surely, there must be other reasons for that.

No, your honor. There isn’t anything else. That’s it. I physically and mentally cannot protest.

Ushad looks at the jury seated next to her in disbelief, quickly discussing. She looks again at Nafida.
Is that your only reason? You’re too old for protesting? I must tell you that your explaination is not satisfactory to us.
██████░░██████████████
██████
░░███████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████░░███████████
██████░░██████████████
Professionel Anglophobe in Association Football
I knowings manies of (historical) linguistics
Danish Patriotist
Dansk Patriot
NORDICS FOREVER!
Men Skåne, Halland og Blekinge er VORES, Sverige : )

User avatar
Perishna
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1106
Founded: Feb 23, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Postby Perishna » Sat May 31, 2025 9:18 am

Ushad, the jugde, takes a sip of her bottle, before reaching for her microphone. She looks over to the prosecutors.
Mr Fluitsma, Mr Crawford, I will have to agree with you.

She turns her head towards Nafida.
Nafida, there is nothing democratic about a coup. Why did you not make use of more democratic approaches such as protesting, campaigning or running as president? Like Mr. Fluitsma suggested?

Nafida shrugs.
If I dared to go against the government in any way, they would have fired me and perhaps even kill me. I can’t protest. I am 74 year old man. My legs and mind would hurt after such a thing. And neither could I run as president. The election was due to 4 years, and I couldn’t wait for that long. There simply was no time for that. And even if I could, the socialists would rig it to their favour. Theu always do.

So, let me get this correct. You, a 74 year old man, a general, could stage a coup against the goverment and go to war against a dozen different nations, but not organise and participate in a protest? Surely, there must be other reasons for that.

No, your honor. There isn’t anything else. That’s it. I physically and mentally cannot protest.

Ushad looks at the jury seated next to her in disbelief, quickly discussing. She looks again at Nafida.
Is that your only reason? You’re too old for protesting? I must tell you that your explaination is not satisfactory to us.
██████░░██████████████
██████
░░███████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████░░███████████
██████░░██████████████
Professionel Anglophobe in Association Football
I knowings manies of (historical) linguistics
Danish Patriotist
Dansk Patriot
NORDICS FOREVER!
Men Skåne, Halland og Blekinge er VORES, Sverige : )

User avatar
Daphomir
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1261
Founded: Jan 30, 2024
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Daphomir » Sat May 31, 2025 9:55 pm

Perishna wrote:Ushad, the jugde, takes a sip of her bottle, before reaching for her microphone. She looks over to the prosecutors.
Mr Fluitsma, Mr Crawford, I will have to agree with you.

She turns her head towards Nafida.
Nafida, there is nothing democratic about a coup. Why did you not make use of more democratic approaches such as protesting, campaigning or running as president? Like Mr. Fluitsma suggested?

Nafida shrugs.
If I dared to go against the government in any way, they would have fired me and perhaps even kill me. I can’t protest. I am 74 year old man. My legs and mind would hurt after such a thing. And neither could I run as president. The election was due to 4 years, and I couldn’t wait for that long. There simply was no time for that. And even if I could, the socialists would rig it to their favour. Theu always do.

So, let me get this correct. You, a 74 year old man, a general, could stage a coup against the goverment and go to war against a dozen different nations, but not organise and participate in a protest? Surely, there must be other reasons for that.

No, your honor. There isn’t anything else. That’s it. I physically and mentally cannot protest.

Ushad looks at the jury seated next to her in disbelief, quickly discussing. She looks again at Nafida.
Is that your only reason? You’re too old for protesting? I must tell you that your explaination is not satisfactory to us.


“I very much agree, your honour,” Bronam replies, hiding his light amusement at Nafida’s claim. “A 74 year old man who says he’s ‘too old’ to participate in a demonstration, whilst leading the Perishnan nation as if he was 40? I find that difficult to believe. Mr. Nafida also reportedly had relatively strong movement whilst attempting (without success) to resist capture from CAF units at the end of the Trial,” he remarked.
I am become Death, the Destroyer of Communism
Want an embassy? Click here! | DBC BREAKING NEWS:  Administrative districts in Jeoli and surrounding provinces to be redrawn to align with new demographic trends  |  Three hospitalized in critical condition after speedboat collision off Port Lovesby  |  Donald Jimmyson arrested on mounting suspicion of charity fraud
haha NS stats go boom. Except for Defense

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20485
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Jun 01, 2025 5:25 am

Daphomir wrote:
Perishna wrote:Ushad, the jugde, takes a sip of her bottle, before reaching for her microphone. She looks over to the prosecutors.
Mr Fluitsma, Mr Crawford, I will have to agree with you.

She turns her head towards Nafida.
Nafida, there is nothing democratic about a coup. Why did you not make use of more democratic approaches such as protesting, campaigning or running as president? Like Mr. Fluitsma suggested?

Nafida shrugs.
If I dared to go against the government in any way, they would have fired me and perhaps even kill me. I can’t protest. I am 74 year old man. My legs and mind would hurt after such a thing. And neither could I run as president. The election was due to 4 years, and I couldn’t wait for that long. There simply was no time for that. And even if I could, the socialists would rig it to their favour. Theu always do.

So, let me get this correct. You, a 74 year old man, a general, could stage a coup against the goverment and go to war against a dozen different nations, but not organise and participate in a protest? Surely, there must be other reasons for that.

No, your honor. There isn’t anything else. That’s it. I physically and mentally cannot protest.

Ushad looks at the jury seated next to her in disbelief, quickly discussing. She looks again at Nafida.
Is that your only reason? You’re too old for protesting? I must tell you that your explaination is not satisfactory to us.


“I very much agree, your honour,” Bronam replies, hiding his light amusement at Nafida’s claim. “A 74 year old man who says he’s ‘too old’ to participate in a demonstration, whilst leading the Perishnan nation as if he was 40? I find that difficult to believe. Mr. Nafida also reportedly had relatively strong movement whilst attempting (without success) to resist capture from CAF units at the end of the Trial,” he remarked.


“Some things clearly don’t add up in regards to his age and his abilities. He was able to overthrow a legitimately democratically elected government and almost succeeded in evading capture while being 74? That’s certainly cause for concern.”
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Currently busy irl. Will try to maintain activity.

User avatar
Azurnailia
Minister
 
Posts: 2302
Founded: Apr 05, 2024
Father Knows Best State

Postby Azurnailia » Thu Jun 05, 2025 10:21 pm

OOC: Sorry for being so late to this, I had lots of stuff occur between this.


A black car pulled up to the courthouse, with the ever so recognizable flag waving on its backside. No one knew why they had been so late to the court. Many said that they were caught up with domestic matters. As it turned out, they were caught up with their own court case, one which led to the nationalization of a Major corporation. But this case was different, in the car that this one was in International Court. And the Defendant? Franz Nafida, the man himself.

Kyumi remembered that fateful day, when it all started. When she and the President of Perishna were jumped by Sunerstani agents and the President was assassinated. She knew she had to make up for that day. The struggles fought in the halls of the CSL, the struggle fought at Skalen Sound, the struggle fought in Kurzwad. Recalling the sigh of relief when the Royal Maid corps captured the Dictator in Kurzwad. She continued up the stairs, recalling all the crimes that the Dictator did upon her people. Rodonitsu, Tokyahama, and the contamination of the Obekyumi sound, desolating the fishing industry. Leaving many displaced and impoverished.

She opened the doors to see the trial already commenced, although she was late, she had brought an entourage, a man which Nafida had grown accustomed to, Gumito Asano. The sniper who was sent to assassinate him, tortured and left for dead. Asano had been left in bad shape after the war, being sent back and on life support for the past 5 months, before making a recovery enough to travel and testify.

Perishna wrote:Ushad, the jugde, takes a sip of her bottle, before reaching for her microphone. She looks over to the prosecutors.
Mr Fluitsma, Mr Crawford, I will have to agree with you.

She turns her head towards Nafida.
Nafida, there is nothing democratic about a coup. Why did you not make use of more democratic approaches such as protesting, campaigning or running as president? Like Mr. Fluitsma suggested?

Nafida shrugs.
If I dared to go against the government in any way, they would have fired me and perhaps even kill me. I can’t protest. I am 74 year old man. My legs and mind would hurt after such a thing. And neither could I run as president. The election was due to 4 years, and I couldn’t wait for that long. There simply was no time for that. And even if I could, the socialists would rig it to their favour. Theu always do.

So, let me get this correct. You, a 74 year old man, a general, could stage a coup against the goverment and go to war against a dozen different nations, but not organise and participate in a protest? Surely, there must be other reasons for that.

No, your honor. There isn’t anything else. That’s it. I physically and mentally cannot protest.

Ushad looks at the jury seated next to her in disbelief, quickly discussing. She looks again at Nafida.
Is that your only reason? You’re too old for protesting? I must tell you that your explaination is not satisfactory to us.

As she looked at the manuscript of the court she looked at the current argument. She sat down, with the manuscript in hand, confused at first. She looked closer at Nafida, asking him a question,
“Too old to protest, yet not too old to take over office? Where is the logic in that?” She knew that this was wrong, even at such old age, Nafida evaded capture for many months. Even from constant headhunts from the SMS (later superseded by the Intelligence Corps) and a commanding officer during the African Campaign, he declared that he was “too old to protest”. A flaw indeed
Azurn/Akagi
Kawakaze’s #2 fan (behind Shirakami Fubuki)
She/her, Proud Lesbian Transfem
Souverain Revachol wrote:+parry +ultraricoshot +down to size +fistful of dollar +quickdraw +projectile boost

Zantalio wrote:Running Tetris on a calculator really makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

Might Delete Later wrote:Also where the FRACK is your mandatory anime girl??

Zoamunda wrote:Sadly, Little Italy doesn't have actual people who immigrated from Italy, but their descendants, who were there, so the population of Little Italy is just Italian-Americans.
Welcome to Azurnailia!
Finding and destroying anyone who outstamps Political rights since 1793!

Important Info and link to factbooks, New to F7? Click here (not ripped off of Godular)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Western Pacific Territories

Advertisement

Remove ads