NATION

PASSWORD

Nafida’s trial [OPEN ; OOC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Perishna
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1107
Founded: Feb 23, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Nafida’s trial [OPEN ; OOC]

Postby Perishna » Thu Mar 13, 2025 6:13 am

Nafida v. Perishna
Image
Earlier this year, the regime of the fascist dictator, General Franz Nafida, capitulated to the armies of the CAF and CSL. Now, with the succeeding chaos resolved, the new, free government will try the general to the court for the several atrocities, he had committed. Some of these are:

- Treason
- War crimes (killing civillians, taking hostages)
- Attempt on genocide
- Terrorist attacks (by the army)
- Sponsoring terrorist groups
- Infringement of rights
- Murder (of foreigners and citizens)
- Corruption
- Torture and kidnappings
- Blackmail/threats
- Severe vandalism of government property
- Racism and discrimination
- Prosecution of political opponents and minorities
- Supporter of a illegal ideology (fascisti)
- Election fraud

An estimated 1 million has been killed or has disappeared under his regime.
Nafida has formerly expressed his hatred of the West, democracy, abrahamic religions and leftists.

As the full extent of his crimes is currently unknown, the perishnani government request the world to support the government or Nafida, either by intel and/or witnesses to support the two parties’ cause or by observing the trial:


Signup:
Code: Select all
Nation:

Representative:

Current state ideology:

Purpose (Accusations, Observer);

If forementioned:
Accusation(s):



The trial is occuring in the Supreme Court in the Uyandi District of Kruzawad.
Date: 16. March (sunday)


Closed lawsuits:
- Desecration of grave (of Ex-president Mark Arsta, sentence: $5.000 compensation, 1 year of probation)
- Drug trafficking (Insuffient evindence)
- Compund Alep incident (found guilty of 5 cases of murders and 306 cases of proxy murder)
- Treason (Guilty for coup d'etat + 3465 cases of proxy murder)


RULES:
- follow the site rules
- I am OP
- This is not a war RP, so no violence, allthough events in the IC thread may cause it.
- I am the Judge and jury
- HAVE FUN!


IC
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=564420
Last edited by Perishna on Sat Jun 21, 2025 6:54 am, edited 15 times in total.
██████░░██████████████
██████
░░███████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████░░███████████
██████░░██████████████
Professionel Anglophobe in Association Football
I knowings manies of (historical) linguistics
Danish Patriotist
Dansk Patriot
NORDICS FOREVER!
Men Skåne, Halland og Blekinge er VORES, Sverige : )

User avatar
Dutch Socialist States
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1516
Founded: Apr 07, 2024
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Dutch Socialist States » Fri Mar 14, 2025 6:24 pm

I'm writing this as if it was like an international tribunal, just in case.

Nation: Dutch Socialist States

Representative: Albert Fluitsma (prosecutor)

Current state ideology: Dutch Socialism (For now, compare: Market socialism, Democratic socialism)

Purpose (Accusations, Observer): Accusations

If forementioned:
Accusation(s):
  • War crimes (taking hostages that aren't active in the hostilities, killing civilians, use of WMDs designed to be placed in Earth's orbit(?), indiscriminate attacking (the tungsten rods))
  • Attempts on genocide (Killing civilians. Possibly the tungsten rods aimed at Azurnailia?)
  • Crimes against humanity (Torture, kidnappings, prosecution of political opponents and minorities)
I am getting way more tired recently so I will be taking more breaks from NationStates and I probably will not continue fleshing out my non-existent lore.
I will sometimes be present on F7 though.

No, Experina, I will still make sure I will not CTE.

User avatar
Perishna
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1107
Founded: Feb 23, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Postby Perishna » Sat Mar 15, 2025 2:03 am

Dutch Socialist States wrote:I'm writing this as if it was like an international tribunal, just in case.

Nation: Dutch Socialist States

Representative: Albert Fluitsma (prosecutor)

Current state ideology: Dutch Socialism (For now, compare: Market socialism, Democratic socialism)

Purpose (Accusations, Observer): Accusations

If forementioned:
Accusation(s):
  • War crimes (taking hostages that aren't active in the hostilities, killing civilians, use of WMDs designed to be placed in Earth's orbit(?), indiscriminate attacking (the tungsten rods))
  • Attempts on genocide (Killing civilians. Possibly the tungsten rods aimed at Azurnailia?)
  • Crimes against humanity (Torture, kidnappings, prosecution of political opponents and minorities)

Accepted
██████░░██████████████
██████
░░███████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████░░███████████
██████░░██████████████
Professionel Anglophobe in Association Football
I knowings manies of (historical) linguistics
Danish Patriotist
Dansk Patriot
NORDICS FOREVER!
Men Skåne, Halland og Blekinge er VORES, Sverige : )

User avatar
Galimencia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 511
Founded: Mar 15, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Galimencia » Sat Mar 15, 2025 2:58 am

If I may, I would like to send a character to act as a legal advisor to General Franz Nafida (the defendant).

Nation: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland

Representative: Sir Alfred Fernsby QC

Current state ideology: Parliamentary Constitutional monarchy

Purpose (Accusations, Observer); Defendant's Chief Legal Advisor

If forementioned:
Accusation(s): None (Is here to defend his client, General Nafida). Sir Alfred aims to prove that his client is not guilty of the charges raised against him.
IC name is United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.

An eclectic mix of modern day technology and Edwardian sensibilities. Identical to how the British society was portrayed in the comics Ministry of Space. Only the societal aspect though. Not the technology.

Basically Britain as Evelyn Waugh would have wanted it to be.

An alt history early 20th century Britain, which has managed to survive well into the 21st century while keeping hold of all it's colonies(mostly). Co-Founder of IPDA, Member of CUSP. Permanent member of UN Security Council.
A military superpower.

NS Stats are not canon. Nation undergoing maintenance.

Want to understand my political ideology? Then please consider reading these articles: Article 1, Article 2

User avatar
Dutch Socialist States
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1516
Founded: Apr 07, 2024
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Dutch Socialist States » Sat Mar 15, 2025 4:15 am

Galimencia wrote:If I may, I would like to send a character to act as a legal advisor to General Franz Nafida (the defendant).

Hello there! Since this is a continuation of other RPs, you probably missed some info and background.
So, this may be of use for you.
I am getting way more tired recently so I will be taking more breaks from NationStates and I probably will not continue fleshing out my non-existent lore.
I will sometimes be present on F7 though.

No, Experina, I will still make sure I will not CTE.

User avatar
Perishna
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1107
Founded: Feb 23, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Postby Perishna » Sat Mar 15, 2025 6:46 am

Galimencia wrote:If I may, I would like to send a character to act as a legal advisor to General Franz Nafida (the defendant).

Nation: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland

Representative: Sir Alfred Fernsby QC

Current state ideology: Parliamentary Constitutional monarchy

Purpose (Accusations, Observer); Defendant's Chief Legal Advisor

If forementioned:
Accusation(s): None (Is here to defend his client, General Nafida). Sir Alfred aims to prove that his client is not guilty of the charges raised against him.

Interesting… ACCEPTED!
██████░░██████████████
██████
░░███████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████░░███████████
██████░░██████████████
Professionel Anglophobe in Association Football
I knowings manies of (historical) linguistics
Danish Patriotist
Dansk Patriot
NORDICS FOREVER!
Men Skåne, Halland og Blekinge er VORES, Sverige : )

User avatar
Perishna
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1107
Founded: Feb 23, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Postby Perishna » Sun Mar 16, 2025 1:26 pm

██████░░██████████████
██████
░░███████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████░░███████████
██████░░██████████████
Professionel Anglophobe in Association Football
I knowings manies of (historical) linguistics
Danish Patriotist
Dansk Patriot
NORDICS FOREVER!
Men Skåne, Halland og Blekinge er VORES, Sverige : )

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20485
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Mar 17, 2025 6:49 am

Nation: The Marajarbian Federation

Representative: Arthur J. Crawford III

Current state ideology: Democratic Socialism

Purpose (Accusations, Observer); Accusations

If forementioned:
Accusation(s): War Crime and Terrorism
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Currently busy irl. Will try to maintain activity.

User avatar
Perishna
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1107
Founded: Feb 23, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Postby Perishna » Mon Mar 17, 2025 8:24 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Nation: The Marajarbian Federation

Representative: Arthur J. Crawford III

Current state ideology: Democratic Socialism

Purpose (Accusations, Observer); Accusations

If forementioned:
Accusation(s): War Crime and Terrorism

Accepted
██████░░██████████████
██████
░░███████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████░░███████████
██████░░██████████████
Professionel Anglophobe in Association Football
I knowings manies of (historical) linguistics
Danish Patriotist
Dansk Patriot
NORDICS FOREVER!
Men Skåne, Halland og Blekinge er VORES, Sverige : )

User avatar
Dutch Socialist States
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1516
Founded: Apr 07, 2024
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Dutch Socialist States » Mon Mar 17, 2025 2:37 pm

Question, do I need to give both questions as answers on the direct examination on both sides (me, the prosecutor, and the witness) or can I only ask questions to the witness?
Last edited by Dutch Socialist States on Mon Mar 17, 2025 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am getting way more tired recently so I will be taking more breaks from NationStates and I probably will not continue fleshing out my non-existent lore.
I will sometimes be present on F7 though.

No, Experina, I will still make sure I will not CTE.

User avatar
Timlandian Federation
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1094
Founded: Dec 27, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Timlandian Federation » Mon Mar 17, 2025 5:27 pm

Nation: The Socialist kingdom of the Timlandian Federation

Representative: Dmitri Wayne Johnson

Current state ideology: Monarcho-Communist

Purpose (Accusations, Observer); accusations

If forementioned:
Accusation(s): Terrorism, Treason
The Socialist Kingdom of Timlandian Federation
yesn't, Nopen't, goodn't, badn't, existn't, mobiln't, treen't, cupn't, loven't, songn't, musicn't, dirtyn't, cleann't, catn't, dogn't, bulln't, humann't, Colorn't, Emojin't, Awesomen't, Terriblen't, Taffyn't, Talln't, Shortn't, Gayn't, Straightn't
pro: life, existing, cookies, nice people, Cake, muffins, me, bad death charts, Republican Party
anti: fascists, nazis, raisin cookies, mean people. >:( good death charts, Democrat Party, your rights /j, illegal immigration
pride flag extremely trippy
Now I have become death, creator of useless roleplays
NS stats are not canon

Currently on the mission to become a relevant ooc F7 user so I can get on The Toll's tier list of said Relevant ooc F7 users.

User avatar
Perishna
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1107
Founded: Feb 23, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Postby Perishna » Mon Mar 17, 2025 10:40 pm

Dutch Socialist States wrote:Question, do I need to give both questions as answers on the direct examination on both sides (me, the prosecutor, and the witness) or can I only ask questions to the witness?

You can do both
Timlandian Federation wrote:Nation: The Socialist kingdom of the Timlandian Federation

Representative: Dmitri Wayne Johnson

Current state ideology: Monarcho-Communist

Purpose (Accusations, Observer); accusations

If forementioned:
Accusation(s): Terrorism, Treason

Accepted
██████░░██████████████
██████
░░███████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████░░███████████
██████░░██████████████
Professionel Anglophobe in Association Football
I knowings manies of (historical) linguistics
Danish Patriotist
Dansk Patriot
NORDICS FOREVER!
Men Skåne, Halland og Blekinge er VORES, Sverige : )

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20485
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Mar 24, 2025 9:09 am

Post coming later today. Stay tuned and sorry for the delay.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Currently busy irl. Will try to maintain activity.

User avatar
Perishna
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1107
Founded: Feb 23, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Postby Perishna » Fri Mar 28, 2025 5:13 pm

/bump
██████░░██████████████
██████
░░███████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████░░███████████
██████░░██████████████
Professionel Anglophobe in Association Football
I knowings manies of (historical) linguistics
Danish Patriotist
Dansk Patriot
NORDICS FOREVER!
Men Skåne, Halland og Blekinge er VORES, Sverige : )

User avatar
Mercov
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8106
Founded: Jan 11, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby Mercov » Fri Mar 28, 2025 5:19 pm

Nation: Democratic People's Republic of Mercov

Representative: Former Minister of Justice Bibič Kâlvin. (Some lore, during the Millitary Dictatorship, Kâlvin was one of the few lawyers who blocked a lot of the more genocidal laws. While he is a Social Democrat, he is well known and respected during the current government)

Current state ideology: Democratic Syndicalism / Democratic Socialism

Purpose (Accusations, Observer); Accusor

If forementioned:
Accusation(s):
Execution of people of Mercovian Dissent without a fair trial.
Supression of political dissidents
Kidnaping of a Mercovian Born journalist
Support for the old Mercovian Millitary Dictatorship.
Back - you will learn more soon.

User avatar
Perishna
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1107
Founded: Feb 23, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Postby Perishna » Fri Mar 28, 2025 6:09 pm

Mercov wrote:Nation: Democratic People's Republic of Mercov

Representative: Former Minister of Justice Bibič Kâlvin. (Some lore, during the Millitary Dictatorship, Kâlvin was one of the few lawyers who blocked a lot of the more genocidal laws. While he is a Social Democrat, he is well known and respected during the current government)

Current state ideology: Democratic Syndicalism / Democratic Socialism

Purpose (Accusations, Observer); Accusor

If forementioned:
Accusation(s):
Execution of people of Mercovian Dissent without a fair trial.
Supression of political dissidents
Kidnaping of a Mercovian Born journalist
Support for the old Mercovian Millitary Dictatorship.

Accepted
██████░░██████████████
██████
░░███████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████░░███████████
██████░░██████████████
Professionel Anglophobe in Association Football
I knowings manies of (historical) linguistics
Danish Patriotist
Dansk Patriot
NORDICS FOREVER!
Men Skåne, Halland og Blekinge er VORES, Sverige : )

User avatar
Perishna
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1107
Founded: Feb 23, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Postby Perishna » Mon Mar 31, 2025 12:59 pm

I have some work for now but Ill see id I can respond tomorrow
██████░░██████████████
██████
░░███████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████░░███████████
██████░░██████████████
Professionel Anglophobe in Association Football
I knowings manies of (historical) linguistics
Danish Patriotist
Dansk Patriot
NORDICS FOREVER!
Men Skåne, Halland og Blekinge er VORES, Sverige : )

User avatar
Dutch Socialist States
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1516
Founded: Apr 07, 2024
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Dutch Socialist States » Mon Mar 31, 2025 1:03 pm

Perishna wrote:I have some work for now but Ill see id I can respond tomorrow

Don't worry; I'll be patient. Take your time.
I am getting way more tired recently so I will be taking more breaks from NationStates and I probably will not continue fleshing out my non-existent lore.
I will sometimes be present on F7 though.

No, Experina, I will still make sure I will not CTE.

User avatar
Kreigsreich of Iron
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5571
Founded: Jul 11, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreigsreich of Iron » Mon Mar 31, 2025 1:12 pm

Always happy to see more Trial of Democracy RPs. I know I haven't been active here, but here I am.
Nation:
Ordensstat Frankreich.
Representative:
Colonel George von Terty.


Current state ideology: Frankreichian System. (Cartoonish evil on an industrial scale. TNO Burgundy before it got screwed over by "realists".)

Purpose (Accusations, Observer); Observer.

If forementioned:
Accusation(s):

“Notre tâche n'est pas finie, fiers enfants de la patrie, l'honneur l'appelle et le devoir le veut…”
-La croix de feu

55 Days at Peking! | Stand with Israel!

Misanthrope | Western Imperialist

User avatar
Perishna
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1107
Founded: Feb 23, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Postby Perishna » Mon Mar 31, 2025 3:20 pm

Kreigsreich of Iron wrote:Always happy to see more Trial of Democracy RPs. I know I haven't been active here, but here I am.
Nation:
Ordensstat Frankreich.
Representative:
Colonel George von Terty.


Current state ideology: Frankreichian System. (Cartoonish evil on an industrial scale. TNO Burgundy before it got screwed over by "realists".)

Purpose (Accusations, Observer); Observer.

If forementioned:
Accusation(s):

Eeyyy, welcome back m8
Accepted
██████░░██████████████
██████
░░███████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████░░███████████
██████░░██████████████
Professionel Anglophobe in Association Football
I knowings manies of (historical) linguistics
Danish Patriotist
Dansk Patriot
NORDICS FOREVER!
Men Skåne, Halland og Blekinge er VORES, Sverige : )

User avatar
Daphomir
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1261
Founded: Jan 30, 2024
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Daphomir » Sat May 10, 2025 2:50 pm

Nation: United Federation of Daphomir

Representative: Eric Bronam

Current state ideology: Libertarian Conservatism/Anti-Communism

Purpose (Accusations, Observer); Accuser

If forementioned:
Accusation(s): Crimes against humanity, attempted genocide, high treason, suppression of democratic rights
I am become Death, the Destroyer of Communism
Want an embassy? Click here! | DBC BREAKING NEWS:  Administrative districts in Jeoli and surrounding provinces to be redrawn to align with new demographic trends  |  Three hospitalized in critical condition after speedboat collision off Port Lovesby  |  Donald Jimmyson arrested on mounting suspicion of charity fraud
haha NS stats go boom. Except for Defense

User avatar
Andso Mangis
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1171
Founded: May 09, 2025
Democratic Socialists

Postby Andso Mangis » Sat May 10, 2025 2:56 pm

Nation: Andso Magnis
Representative: Will Camp
current Ideoligy: republic
Purpose: observer
A European based nation that's based
supports Jesus]
just found out how to make a signature
1st place in Christians cup
just exsisting
I have the high ground
GOOOOOOOOOOOOO GAAAAAATTTTTOOOOOOOOORRRRRS
Chill guy

User avatar
Perishna
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1107
Founded: Feb 23, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Postby Perishna » Sat May 10, 2025 2:59 pm

Daphomir wrote:Nation: United Federation of Daphomir

Representative: Eric Bronam

Current state ideology: Libertarian Conservatism/Anti-Communism

Purpose (Accusations, Observer); Accuser

If forementioned:
Accusation(s): Crimes against humanity, attempted genocide, high treason, suppression of democratic rights

Accepted

Andso Mangis wrote:Nation: Andso Magnis
Representative: Will Camp
current Ideoligy: republic
Purpose: observer

Could you specify your charges?
██████░░██████████████
██████
░░███████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████░░███████████
██████░░██████████████
Professionel Anglophobe in Association Football
I knowings manies of (historical) linguistics
Danish Patriotist
Dansk Patriot
NORDICS FOREVER!
Men Skåne, Halland og Blekinge er VORES, Sverige : )

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20485
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon May 12, 2025 5:56 am

Finally made a post. Apologies for the delay.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Currently busy irl. Will try to maintain activity.

User avatar
Perishna
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1107
Founded: Feb 23, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Postby Perishna » Thu May 15, 2025 2:33 pm

Hey guys
I very sorry for not replying lately. Exams are coming up. I’ll except to return tomorrow when I have some time
██████░░██████████████
██████
░░███████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████░░███████████
██████░░██████████████
Professionel Anglophobe in Association Football
I knowings manies of (historical) linguistics
Danish Patriotist
Dansk Patriot
NORDICS FOREVER!
Men Skåne, Halland og Blekinge er VORES, Sverige : )

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads