NATION

PASSWORD

Declaration of War on Hellhorn

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Jurgenties Mafioso
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Declaration of War on Hellhorn

Postby Jurgenties Mafioso » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:10 pm

We Jurenties Mafioso are declaring war on Hellhorn for the sloe purpose of sex slavery, their nation is buying and keeping slaves as 'sex toys'. We may be a small nation with a military just over 150,000 but we have the backing of The Armed Republic of Jurgenty. Slavery is fine to a certain extent but sex slaves are just wrong, sick and not just degrading for the slaves but also for the nation using them. 50,000 mafioso troops and 30 main battle tanks are being flown to Hellhorn as we speak, another 7 million troops from Jurgenties military are being prepped and shipped out tonight for a morning attack, they also will have 750 light tanks and 100 heavy battle tanks, 2,000 fighter jets, and 10 large bomber aircraft. No matter what we will be successful, either Hellhorn surrenders its sex slaves or the Jurgenty Alliance will wage war, capture the slaves and set them free. Any other nations who wish to aid the Jurgenty Alliance are welcome.

New Hayesalia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Hayesalia » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:24 pm

For a military with 2000 fighters requires over 5000 staff. There's no way you can have a miltary with 100 MBTs and so many other staff. A military isn't all fight.

HellHorn
Envoy

Founded: May 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby HellHorn » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:26 pm

This is ridiculous.

We have the right to run our country however we wish and legalize whatever practices we wish.

Not only that, but did you ever ask us to stop? Did you ever telll us what you thought and give us the opportunity to correct it before being rash and silly by sending armies to us?

Your actions are simply ridiculous. While we respect your opinion, this is a matter for World Assembly or take it up with IASEN.

You, obviously do not understand this game very well or international affairs very well. Places like Thailand and Mexico have booming sex slave trades but you don't see USA sending their whole army here.

Also, these women are not just there for sex slavery. They are being scientifically expiramented on. As a member of REALM OF UNRESTRICTED SCIENCE, I do this, and the other members will back me up, there'e like 15.

So we of Hellhorn, will give you a chance to recall your armies and apologize for your idiotic, stupid, and ridiculous actions and APOLOGIZE before blowing you out of the sky with our futur tech weapons and calling our allies.

We await your decision.

Thoms Rancor,
Leader of hellhorn
Last edited by HellHorn on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Newborns are raised from birth to be killing machines, homosexuality is punishable by death. Homeless Citizens are immediately executed, thieves are flogged in public and the army is full of two-metre tall super-soldiers. HellHorn's national animal is the hellhound, which froliced freely in the lush forests until they were bulldozed to build torture chambers."
Ebyrian International Cup II - 4th Place
Market Cup Quarterfinalist
War Against HellHorn - Victory

Hellhorn is in the top 5% of "Most Armed" nations and is the #1 Most Armed in our region!
Also, top 6% of "Most Corrupt Governments" in the world!

North Amerikan States
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby North Amerikan States » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:33 pm

The Confederacy will back Hellhorn if needed.
New Nicksyllvania wrote:You're fucking nicked boy!

A Ant wrote:Communists wear ridiculous hats.

Ser James wrote:because fuck brown people.

The Tavan Race
Minister

Founded: May 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tavan Race » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:33 pm

The Glorious Tavan Empire and its constituent colonies pledge their unconditional military support to HellHorn.

Attacking an ally means you attack us as well, and we won't hesitate to annihilate you and all you stand for with our fearsome futuristic toys.
Last edited by The Tavan Race on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.[]__ta ilokune nunlasi a kiso'hoso'hei kaetin__[]
.[]__voika neinseil tenei luneva daishe__[]
.Our Factbook
Tavan is capitalized when referring to a societal construct, such as the military or language.
It is left lowercase when referring to an individual organism or a biological characteristic.

Ryan-Industries
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ryan-Industries » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:34 pm

I will send a blank check to Hellhorn; for our citizens have grown extremely dependent on the Real Life Asian Dolls.

HellHorn
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby HellHorn » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:37 pm

Thank you North Amerikan and Tavan for your support. ...and ryan i'm not sure if you're neytral or supporting me or what but anyways...

Last chance Jurgentines Mafiaso: do you call off your attack now?

You can't just go around declaring on every nation that you disagree with.
Last edited by HellHorn on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Newborns are raised from birth to be killing machines, homosexuality is punishable by death. Homeless Citizens are immediately executed, thieves are flogged in public and the army is full of two-metre tall super-soldiers. HellHorn's national animal is the hellhound, which froliced freely in the lush forests until they were bulldozed to build torture chambers."

Hellhorn is in the top 5% of "Most Armed" nations and is the #1 Most Armed in our region!

Cosumar
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosumar » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:38 pm

although i dont agree with sex slavery, I will suport hellhorn because he is my friend and to teach you a lesson that you cant go around declaring war just cuz you disagree like hellhorn said.

you attack an ally of mine, i'll back him up.
Qualified: World Cups 54-59, 62, 73-83
President, World Lacrosse Fed.
World Bowl VP

Champions: DBC 35/44/45, AOCAF 54, Eagle Cup VII, WCoH 33, CoH 64, IBC 18, NSCF 10/11/15/16, WLC 20/21/26, Arena Bowl I & III
2nd Place: AOCAF 57, NSCF 13, WBC 34, WLC 12/19/23, AOHC VI, Arena Bowl V
3rd Place: AOCAF 55, CoH 45 & 62, WLC 18 & 24, BoI VI

Host: WC 78 & 82, CoH 69 & 74, BoF 62, World Bowl 27, WLC 20, Beach Cup II & V
NEWSWIRE
Your friendly neighborhood Metalhead
Last.fm | RYM | Essential Cosumarcore
Political Compass
U of Texas grad livin in NC
Dallas sports
Secularist, Environmentalist, LGBT/BLM/feminist ally, Whovian
Author, Issue 319: Sizing Up The Competition

The Tavan Race
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tavan Race » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:40 pm

HellHorn wrote:Thank you North Amerikan, tavan, and ryan industries for your support.

Last chance: do you call off your attack now?

You are welcome to it.

If you wish, we could bring in a defensive force in order to fend them off, but we won't enter your nation without permission.
.Our Factbook
Tavan is capitalized when referring to a societal construct, such as the military or language.
It is left lowercase when referring to an individual organism or a biological characteristic.

HellHorn
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby HellHorn » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:42 pm

The Tavan Race wrote:
HellHorn wrote:Thank you North Amerikan, tavan, and ryan industries for your support.

You are welcome to it.

If you wish, we could bring in a defensive force in order to fend them off, but we won't enter your nation without permission.

yes, we would appreciate a defense force. i suspect our amazing unrestricted science will be no match for mere tanks and airplanes 8)
Last edited by HellHorn on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

North Amerikan States
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby North Amerikan States » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:43 pm

HellHorn wrote:Thank you North Amerikan and Tavan for your support. ...and ryan i'm not sure if you're neytral or supporting me or what but anyways...

Btw, I wouldn't send anything huge. Just a few B2's maybe 20,000 soldiers to help.

HellHorn
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby HellHorn » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:44 pm

North Amerikan States wrote:
HellHorn wrote:Thank you North Amerikan and Tavan for your support. ...and ryan i'm not sure if you're neytral or supporting me or what but anyways...

Btw, I wouldn't send anything huge. Just a few B2's maybe 20,000 soldiers to help.

thank you, please. any help is greatly appreciated.

North Amerikan States
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby North Amerikan States » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:45 pm

HellHorn wrote:

I'm sure a few nuclear bombs would soften him right on up though.

The Tavan Race
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tavan Race » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:46 pm

HellHorn wrote:
The Tavan Race wrote:

You are welcome to it.

yes, we would appreciate a defense force. i suspect our amazing unrestricted science will be no match for mere tanks and airplanes 8)

Very good.

*wormhole silently opens above HellHorn, and a force of 5600 blighters and 12 DA craft pour out. craft land quietly around HellHorn's borders, prepared to do battle in the morning.*

OOC Note: This is a relatively small force, but we will not hesitate to bring in a thousand times more if it proves necessary. However given that the attacking nation appears to be MT I don't think we'll have much of a problem. 8)
.Our Factbook

Cosumar
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosumar » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:46 pm

I will back Hellhon by sending a defence force of 500,000 genetically enhanced soldiers and our full supply of bombers and tanks.
Qualified: World Cups 54-59, 62, 73-83
President, World Lacrosse Fed.
World Bowl VP

Champions: DBC 35/44/45, AOCAF 54, Eagle Cup VII, WCoH 33, CoH 64, IBC 18, NSCF 10/11/15/16, WLC 20/21/26, Arena Bowl I & III
2nd Place: AOCAF 57, NSCF 13, WBC 34, WLC 12/19/23, AOHC VI, Arena Bowl V
3rd Place: AOCAF 55, CoH 45 & 62, WLC 18 & 24, BoI VI

Host: WC 78 & 82, CoH 69 & 74, BoF 62, World Bowl 27, WLC 20, Beach Cup II & V
NEWSWIRE
Your friendly neighborhood Metalhead
Last.fm | RYM | Essential Cosumarcore
Political Compass
U of Texas grad livin in NC
Dallas sports
Secularist, Environmentalist, LGBT/BLM/feminist ally, Whovian
Author, Issue 319: Sizing Up The Competition

HellHorn
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby HellHorn » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:47 pm

Cosumar wrote:I will back Hellhon by sending a defence force of 500,000 genetically enhanced soldiers and our full supply of bombers and tanks.

thank you cosumar. it is greatly appreciated

HellHorn
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby HellHorn » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:48 pm

HellHorn wrote:

Let's hold off on nukes until he says whether he will surrender or not haha :lol:

North Amerikan States
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby North Amerikan States » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:50 pm

HellHorn wrote:
HellHorn wrote:

Let's hold off on nukes until he says whether he will surrender or not haha :lol:

*Takes finger off button* Sorry... Just seemed like fun. :twisted:

Lathuria
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Lathuria » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:51 pm

ooc; haha....wow. Not overkill or ANYTHING right? A few huge, FT nations against a nation of 6 million.... an MT one at that. Thats, like, not rash or anything? Right? Like declaring war on a country for their beliefs in sex slavery? Yeah..... No hypocrisy there.....
The Corparation wrote:No. It could become popular among apple fanboys aka hipsters. As we all did NS "Before it was cool" It would turn us into hipsters. And I for one do not want to be a hipster.

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Here comes the mods in black...
Mods in black...
Internet defenders...

HellHorn
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby HellHorn » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:52 pm

The Tavan Race wrote:
HellHorn wrote:
The Tavan Race wrote:

You are welcome to it.

Very good.

*wormhole silently opens above HellHorn, and a force of 5600 blighters and 12 DA craft pour out. craft land quietly around HellHorn's borders, prepared to do battle in the morning.*

OOC Note: This is a relatively small force, but we will not hesitate to bring in a thousand times more if it proves necessary. However given that the attacking nation appears to be MT I don't think we'll have much of a problem. 8)

Just as The Tavan race's forces arrived, millions of genetically enhanced super-soldiers with giant ray guns walked into the giant teleportation machines miles away in the city of everlasting horror. As each clone walked into the enormous machine it disappeared.

The tavan race's army turned their heads in surprise as large popping sounds erupted all around. Within minutes, millions of HellHornish supersoldiers stood grimly at the border alongside Tavan's forced just as thousands of soldiers and machines from cosumar and north amerika arrived.

HellHorn
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby HellHorn » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:53 pm

Lathuria wrote:ooc; haha....wow. Not overkill or ANYTHING right? A few huge, FT nations against a nation of 6 million.... an MT one at that. Thats, like, not rash or anything? Right? Like declaring war on a country for their beliefs in sex slavery? Yeah..... No hypocrisy there.....

we will not destroy them unless they attack my country. if they surrender and go home we will forget this whole thing happened.

Lathuria
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Lathuria » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:55 pm

HellHorn wrote:
Lathuria wrote:ooc; haha....wow. Not overkill or ANYTHING right? A few huge, FT nations against a nation of 6 million.... an MT one at that. Thats, like, not rash or anything? Right? Like declaring war on a country for their beliefs in sex slavery? Yeah..... No hypocrisy there.....

we will not destroy them unless they attack my country. if they surrender and go home we will forget this whole thing happened.

OOC: Do you honestky believe that these guys are capable of hurting you any way except with threats?
The Corparation wrote:No. It could become popular among apple fanboys aka hipsters. As we all did NS "Before it was cool" It would turn us into hipsters. And I for one do not want to be a hipster.

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Here comes the mods in black...
Mods in black...
Internet defenders...

The Tavan Race
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tavan Race » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:57 pm

Lathuria wrote:
HellHorn wrote:

OOC: Do you honestky believe that these guys are capable of hurting you any way except with threats?

They are backed by a nation of 515 million. They might present a mild threat here.

Besides, war is FUN!!
.Our Factbook

HellHorn
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby HellHorn » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:58 pm

Lathuria wrote:
HellHorn wrote:

i dont care if they have a chance or not. if they ATTACK my country, you think i'll just sit there and watch them march on in shooting at our people? not likely.

HellHorn
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby HellHorn » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:58 pm

The Tavan Race wrote:
Lathuria wrote:
HellHorn wrote:

They are backed by a nation of 515 million. They might present a mild threat here.

Besides, war is FUN!!

this ^^^ they are backed by Jurgenty and yes, war is fun :lol2:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents