NATION

PASSWORD

Declaration of War on Hellhorn

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

HellHorn
Envoy

Founded: May 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby HellHorn » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:40 am

Greater Amerigo wrote:
HellHorn wrote:You, obviously do not understand this game very well or international affairs very well. Places like Thailand and Mexico have booming sex slave trades but you don't see USA sending their whole army here.

OOC: I see no OOC tags here. I see no reason that he cannot attack you for your beliefs. That's what war is. This is obviously not a FT war.

You are just as unversed in this game as the person you are insulting.

IC:
TO: Hellhorn
CC: Jurgenties Mafioso

Greater Amerigo announces our support of Jurgenties Mafioso on a defensive level. We realize that without significant military intervention it is possible that Jurgenties Mafioso will be overrun by the seemingly superior opposing nations. We do not intend for this to happen and will safeguard the people of said nation against enemy incursion. We encourage peaceful terms to be reached, but we stand ready to help Jurgenties Mafioso in the event of military entanglements.

Hellhorn will not attak the Jurgentines. they declared war on us and attacked us. there will only be conflict if they attack me. Under no circumstances will I over-run jurgentines. The war i am fighting is defensive solely, so your involvement will not be neccessary.

As for the insult about being unversed: this is not my first nation you know. just because i forgot an ooc tag does not mean i'm inexperienced.
"Newborns are raised from birth to be killing machines, homosexuality is punishable by death. Homeless Citizens are immediately executed, thieves are flogged in public and the army is full of two-metre tall super-soldiers. HellHorn's national animal is the hellhound, which froliced freely in the lush forests until they were bulldozed to build torture chambers."
Ebyrian International Cup II - 4th Place
Market Cup Quarterfinalist
War Against HellHorn - Victory

Hellhorn is in the top 5% of "Most Armed" nations and is the #1 Most Armed in our region!
Also, top 6% of "Most Corrupt Governments" in the world!

HellHorn
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby HellHorn » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:42 am

Kreanoltha wrote:From the Kreanolthan Minister of War: "HellHorn, is it too late to throw in our lot with our forces? We have an Odysseus Class carrier with twice the usual number of ground troops ready to jump to our world should it be necessary."

Thank you, any support to defend our borders from the Jurgentines is appreciated.

Current sides:

Hellhorn
Tavan Race
Cosumar
North Amerikan states
Weltichmstan
Kreanoltha
FUTURE TECH^^^^

vs.

Jurgentine Mofioso
Jurgenty
greater amerigo
MODERN TECH^^^^

IF you halt your forces coming to attack my country we will not blow u out of the sky!

Surrender jurgentines and apologize
Last edited by HellHorn on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Newborns are raised from birth to be killing machines, homosexuality is punishable by death. Homeless Citizens are immediately executed, thieves are flogged in public and the army is full of two-metre tall super-soldiers. HellHorn's national animal is the hellhound, which froliced freely in the lush forests until they were bulldozed to build torture chambers."

Hellhorn is in the top 5% of "Most Armed" nations and is the #1 Most Armed in our region!

The Tavan Race
Minister

Founded: May 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tavan Race » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:43 am

Greater Amerigo wrote:
HellHorn wrote:You, obviously do not understand this game very well or international affairs very well. Places like Thailand and Mexico have booming sex slave trades but you don't see USA sending their whole army here.

OOC: I see no OOC tags here. I see no reason that he cannot attack you for your beliefs. That's what war is. This is obviously not a FT war.

IC:

Greater Amerigo announces our support of Jurgenties Mafioso on a defensive level. We realize that without significant military intervention it is possible that Jurgenties Mafioso will be overrun by the seemingly superior opposing nations. We do not intend for this to happen and will safeguard the people of said nation against enemy incursion. We encourage peaceful terms to be reached, but we stand ready to help Jurgenties Mafioso in the event of military entanglements.

We're still going to beat the hell out of you. I recommend staying out of this before we mark you as a target as well.
.[]__ta ilokune nunlasi a kiso'hoso'hei kaetin__[]
.[]__voika neinseil tenei luneva daishe__[]
.Our Factbook
Tavan is capitalized when referring to a societal construct, such as the military or language.
It is left lowercase when referring to an individual organism or a biological characteristic.

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:51 am

Captain Telctalos of the NWS Pylos: "The carrier that was pledged is here with 30 fighter squadrons, 1,800 Standard Marines, and 600 Laconians. We are in high orbit with drop ships and fighters ready to mobilize. We can also assist if you need any orbital bombardment. The plasma torpedoes really do wonders on infrastructure."
Last edited by Kreanoltha on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

HellHorn
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby HellHorn » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:56 am

Kreanoltha wrote:Captain Telctalos of the NWS Pylos: "The carrier that was pledged is here with 30 fighter squadrons, 1,800 Standard Marines, and 600 Laconians. We are in high orbit with drop ships and fighter ready to mobilize. We can also assist if you need any orbital bombardment."

"Thank you captain Telcalos. Orbital bombardment will not be neccessary. Your 30 fighter squadrons, 1,800 Standard Marines, and 600 Laconians will be of high value to s. Mobilize them now, if you will, the Jurgentines could arrive any second.

They are to arrive at the HellHornish border, where there is a large FT camp with 5 or 6 other nations. They will need to register with me before they join the ranks with the other FT soldiers and machines. Thank you for your support once again. If the Jurgentines come anywhere near here we blast em outtta the sky."
~Hellhornish General Hokkmarth

Greater Amerigo
Envoy

Founded: Apr 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Amerigo » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:58 am

HellHorn wrote:
Greater Amerigo wrote:

IC:

Hellhorn will not attak the Jurgentines. they declared war on us and attacked us. there will only be conflict if they attack me. Under no circumstances will I over-run jurgentines. The war i am fighting is defensive solely, so your involvement will not be neccessary.

As for the insult about being unversed: this is not my first nation you know. just because i forgot an ooc tag does not mean i'm inexperienced.

OOC: I will be honest, I come across many hypocrites on this forum. I just assume these days. I guess I'm sorry. :meh:

HellHorn
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby HellHorn » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:00 am

Greater Amerigo wrote:
HellHorn wrote:
Greater Amerigo wrote:

IC:

OOC: I will be honest, I come across many hypocrites on this forum. I just assume these days. I guess I'm sorry. :meh:

apology accepted.do you still consider yourself aligned with the Jurgentines?
Last edited by HellHorn on Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Tavan Race
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tavan Race » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:01 am

A transmission to the Leader of HellHorn's forces:

--. --. --.
_greetings. this is utaiyek, the tavan fleet's high commander. i am sending you the specifications for our craft via TG. in the event that i am killed (OOC: Or if the enemy attacks while I'm not at the computer) i give you full control over all present craft. use them well._

-click-
--. --. --.
Last edited by The Tavan Race on Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
.Our Factbook
Tavan is capitalized when referring to a societal construct, such as the military or language.
It is left lowercase when referring to an individual organism or a biological characteristic.

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:07 am

HellHorn wrote:They are to arrive at the HellHornish border, where there is a large FT camp with 5 or 6 other nations. They will need to register with me before they join the ranks with the other FT soldiers and machines. Thank you for your support once again. If the Jurgentines come anywhere near here we blast em outtta the sky."

Captain Telctalos of the NWS Pylos: "The fighters and troops are on their way."

Fighters and dropships swarm out of the side of the Pylos and make their way to the surface. The camp is immediately visible, and the Supreme Atmospheric Force Commander, Major Gealtos, a Laconian, come to the station to register his forces.

OOC: btw all of my units are in my factbook, and the fighters are Harpies. Oh! and if I'm offline when the attack begins you can take control of both the ship and my ground forces.
Last edited by Kreanoltha on Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

Dead Snow
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dead Snow » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:07 am

OOC: Seeing as FT nations are involved....

IC:

The Federation of Dead Snow abhors unprovoked attacks against innocent nations.
Dead Snow notes the reasons for declaration; but sees them as unjust. It seems that with the nation of Hellhorn having these sex slaves DOES NOT inflict the aggressor nation in ANY way.
Therefore; Dead Snow believes that it is Hellhorn's choice with the course of action; BUT Dead Snow highly condones military action. Diplomacy must come first.

Dead Snow will indeed side with Hellhorn; until which time it seems unfeasable to do so.

-END-

HellHorn
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby HellHorn » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:09 am

The Tavan Race wrote:A transmission to the Leader of HellHorn's forces:

--. --. --.
__greetings. this is utaiyek, the tavan fleet's high commander. i am sending you the specifications for our craft via TG. in the event that i am killed (OOC: Or if the enemy attacks while I'm not at the computer) i give you full control over all present craft. use them well.

-click-
--. --. --.

--reply from general hokkmarth--

"utaiyek, thank you for your support, trust, and generosity. I truly hope that you are not killed (OOC: and that you are on the computer when they attack). But if you do...I swear, with your fleet under my control, I will kick these Jurgentines' asses out of Hellhorn. And I swear, your fleet will be returned to your second command after the war concludes. I am sure there is no way we can be defeated. Thoms Rancor, leader of hellhorn, personally asked me to tell you that you have become one of our greatest allies-you were the first to pledge help when we needed it. We can discuss trade and alliance formalities later. But right now we have some Jurgentine asses to kick-in the name of science, progress, honor, and well...fun!"

Greater Amerigo
Envoy

Founded: Apr 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Amerigo » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:09 am

HellHorn wrote:
Greater Amerigo wrote:
HellHorn wrote:
Greater Amerigo wrote:

IC:

apology accepted.do you still consider yourself aligned with the Jurgentines?

We would like to consider ourselves observers interested in Jurgentine's further maturing as a nation. We'd hate to see a new nation be invaded by such a large coalition.

OOC: Yeah, you stated you weren't going to invade. That pretty much says no.

New Amerik
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 08, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby New Amerik » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:13 am

Dead Snow wrote:OOC: Seeing as FT nations are involved....

IC:

Dead Snow notes the reasons for declaration; but sees them as unjust. It seems that with the nation of Hellhorn having these sex slaves DOES NOT inflict the aggressor nation in ANY way.
Therefore; Dead Snow believes that it is Hellhorn's choice with the course of action; BUT Dead Snow highly condones military action. Diplomacy must come first.

Dead Snow will indeed side with Hellhorn; until which time it seems unfeasable to do so.

-END-

New Amerik would like to advise the potential aggresor nation to halt hostilities; there are many nations who do worse than Hellhorn, and we would remind the nation that not all potential battles should be fought. As an ally of Hellhorn in the Alliance, we shall support them IF a war should occur.

OOC: PMT here, and Dead Snow, you should not condone military action if you want diplomacy first. Condone is to allow or agree with.
The Basics of New Amerik
Factbook | Portfolio | Resurrection Offered (Storefront) | Embassy
Founder of the ROUS
*NALOW 5 = Open Peace
NALOW 4 =
NALOW 3 = Defensive Actions
NALOW 2 = Open War
NALOW 1 = Total War
NALOW 0 = Blackout

HellHorn
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby HellHorn » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:14 am

Kreanoltha wrote:
HellHorn wrote:They are to arrive at the HellHornish border, where there is a large FT camp with 5 or 6 other nations. They will need to register with me before they join the ranks with the other FT soldiers and machines. Thank you for your support once again. If the Jurgentines come anywhere near here we blast em outtta the sky."

Captain Telctalos of the NWS Pylos: "The fighters and troops are on their way."

Fighters and dropships swarm out of the side of the Pylos and make their way to the surface. The camp is immediately visible, and the Supreme Atmospheric Force Commander, Major Gealtos, a Laconian, come to the station to register his forces.

OOC: btw all of my units are in my factbook, and the fighters are Harpies. Oh! and if I'm offline when the attack begins you can take control of both the ship and my ground forces.

--Reply from general Hokkmarth--
"Telctalos...in the event of your death (ooc: or offline) during the battle, I swear I will use your forces to the best of my ability to overcome these ruthless invaders. Kreanoltha has proven a steadfast ally, and we thank you."

*Hokkmarth checks in your forces*

"Your forces are checked in, you may now set up ase in preparation for attacks. Any strategy suggestions or plans can be sent to me."

HellHorn
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby HellHorn » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:15 am

Current sides:

Hellhorn
Tavan Race
Cosumar
North Amerikan states
Weltmachtistan
United Europe
Kreanoltha
Dead Snow
New Amerik
FUTURE TECH^^^^(except for united europe)

vs.

Jurgentine Mofioso
Jurgenty
MODERN TECH^^^^
Last edited by HellHorn on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Tavan Race
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tavan Race » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:16 am

HellHorn wrote:

--. --. --.
__greetings. this is utaiyek, the tavan fleet's high commander. i am sending you the specifications for our craft via TG. in the event that i am killed (OOC: Or if the enemy attacks while I'm not at the computer) i give you full control over all present craft. use them well.

-click-
--. --. --.

"utaiyek, thank you for your support, trust, and generosity. I truly hope that you are not killed (OOC: and that you are on the computer when they attack). But if you do...I swear, with your fleet under my control, I will kick these Jurgentines' asses out of Hellhorn. And I swear, your fleet will be returned to your second command after the war concludes. I am sure there is no way we can be defeated. Thoms Rancor, leader of hellhorn, personally asked me to tell you that you have become one of our greatest allies-you were the first to pledge help when we needed it. We can discuss trade and alliance formalities later. But right now we have some Jurgentine asses to kick-in the name of science, progress, honor, and well...fun!"

--. --. --.
_it is good. rest assured that with our technology and my leadership, your nation will most likely escape this conflict with minor casualties and one more victory to add to your list. i sincerely hope i remain alive after the fighting ceases, so that i may personally spit upon the enemy's collective grave._
--. --. --.
.Our Factbook

Dead Snow
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dead Snow » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:17 am

New Amerik wrote:

IC:

Therefore; Dead Snow believes that it is Hellhorn's choice with the course of action; BUT Dead Snow highly condem military action. Diplomacy must come first.

-END-

New Amerik would like to advise the potential aggresor nation to halt hostilities; there are many nations who do worse than Hellhorn, and we would remind the nation that not all potential battles should be fought. As an ally of Hellhorn in the Alliance, we shall support them IF a war should occur.

OOC: PMT here, and Dead Snow, you should not condone military action if you want diplomacy first. Condone is to allow or agree with.

I mean't Condem. Fixed... :oops:

HellHorn
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby HellHorn » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:17 am

IC:

-END-

thank you for your support in the event of a war. Hellhorn greatly appreciates your support.

HellHorn
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby HellHorn » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:18 am

New Amerik wrote:

IC:

-END-

Hellhorn thanks New Amerik for its support as an ally in the Realm of Unrestricted Science. Your support is highly appreciated.

Dead Snow
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dead Snow » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:19 am

Indeed, but Dead Snow shall strive for diplomacy and to avoid death and destruction. We shall also work on our foreign affairs ministers spelling... :palm:

New Amerik
Powerbroker

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby New Amerik » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:22 am

HellHorn wrote:
New Amerik wrote:

IC:

-END-

Hellhorn thanks New Amerik for its support as an ally in the Realm of Unrestricted Science. Your support is highly appreciated.

Despite our only recent aquisition of a possible FTL drive for study, we shall help where we can.
The Basics of New Amerik
Founder of the ROUS
*NALOW 5 = Open Peace
NALOW 4 =
NALOW 2 = Open War
NALOW 1 = Total War
NALOW 0 = Blackout

HellHorn
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby HellHorn » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:25 am

The Tavan Race wrote:
HellHorn wrote:

--. --. --.

-click-
--. --. --.

--. --. --.
_it is good. rest assured that with our technology and my leadership, your nation will most likely escape this conflict with minor casualties and one more victory to add to your list. i sincerely hope i remain alive after the fighting ceases, so that i may personally spit upon the enemy's collective grave._
--. --. --.

"In the highly likely event of victory, general Hokkmarth would like to join you in the spitting on the graves of those who dare attempt to invade the nation of Hellhorn. I received your private message containing the details of your various forces such as blighters. It will be very useful. If you have any strategy suggestions or plans please notify me.

The Tavan Race
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tavan Race » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:33 am

--. --. --.
_so doing. is anyone present vulnerable to airborne biotic weaponry? because our DA craft are so equipped._
--. --. --.
.Our Factbook

New Amerik
Powerbroker

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby New Amerik » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:34 am

The Tavan Race wrote:--. --. --.
_so doing. is anyone present vulnerable to airborne biotic weaponry? because our DA craft are so equipped._
--. --. --.

Depends. You got some super-advanced alien viruses we haven't come up against yet?
The Basics of New Amerik
Founder of the ROUS
*NALOW 5 = Open Peace
NALOW 4 =
NALOW 2 = Open War
NALOW 1 = Total War
NALOW 0 = Blackout

The Tavan Race
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tavan Race » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:37 am

New Amerik wrote:
The Tavan Race wrote:--. --. --.
--. --. --.

Depends. You got some super-advanced alien viruses we haven't come up against yet?

--. --. --.
_yes. we are currently demonstrating them at your little sciencey summit. they are perfect for killing off ground soldiers. and they aren't viruses, but bacteria that we've genetically modified to be infectious little monsters. their normal form is benign._
--. --. --.
.Our Factbook

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents