NATION

PASSWORD

Northern Eagle Military Alliance (MT; OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Crystaldell
Attaché

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Crystaldell » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:13 pm

Solm wrote:
Crystaldell wrote:Nation Name: The Jingoistic Nation of Crystaldell
Nation's form of government: Constitutional Monarchy
Nation's population: 68 million citizens
Nation's military size: 2,000,000 men and women
Relations with Members of NEMA: None
Sample RP:
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=70846&start=25
Do you support communism? No
Do you support nazism? No
Do you wish to join the Judean League (You will have to join Judea) ? No thank you
Will you stay devoted to this alliance and all members within it? Yes

Thank you for applying, Your Application is Currently Under Review. Please be patient as Security-Council member-states vote on the matter of acceptance, due to a current conference (SEMA), it may be awhile. But we will try to make the decision as fast as possible.

Thank You.

Thank you for reviewing my application.
"We the nation of Crystaldell. Must unite not fight over politics, justice, immigration. We ARE the nation of Crystaldell, we have had our drops like the Political Wars last years. The conservatives fought with the liberals. Was that necessary. We are a constitutional monarchy we are not an anarchy, we are Crystaldell." Prime Minister Trever Blaze 10 months ago, 2 days after the Political Wars
Military
Marines: 546,000 men
Army: 654,000 men
Air Force: 234,000 men
Navy: 459,000 men

Sarmia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 15, 2006
Ex-Nation

A Proposal

Postby Sarmia » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:57 am

Hi, all. I made the latest attempt at an International Incidents Matchmaker thread. You may have seen, might not of. But I plan on making a new thread, where people looking for an alliance to join can go into and look at various alliance. I was wondering if I could include yours?

Sarmia.
Bah!

Castleclose
Minister

Founded: Apr 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Castleclose » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:06 am

Wewtlandem wrote:
New Azura wrote:Mobilize all aid to Berchtesgarden, an Azuran colony in Judea. Azuran merchant ships can take it to Gholgoth from there.

Its to late for me LOL. I'm stuck near Master M, waiting for him to reply to my post.

Ditto.
Defcon 5 (Peacetime), Defcon 4 (Alerted Status), Defcon 3 (Minor War), Defcon 2 (Major War), Defcon 1 (Total War)
Factbook

Constitutional Monarchy. More of a talker then a fighter.
Plural is Closian.

Ewa beach
Senator

Founded: Jul 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ewa beach » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:10 pm

Sarmia wrote:Hi, all. I made the latest attempt at an International Incidents Matchmaker thread. You may have seen, might not of. But I plan on making a new thread, where people looking for an alliance to join can go into and look at various alliance. I was wondering if I could include yours?

Sarmia.

Sure, you can.
KINGDOM OF EWA BEACH
POPULATION CAP: 41,326,984
Can you move like Bernie?

Wewtlandem
Minister

Founded: Jun 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wewtlandem » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:13 pm

If anyone is interested, this could be fun.
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=72533

Altimaea
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Altimaea » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:25 pm

Solm wrote:
Altimaea wrote:We should probably get the SEMA conference under way in the next week.

The actual conference is scheduled to begin this weekend.

Oh, I thought it was this past weekend and no one had posted my bad.
DEFCON
1 2 3 [4] 5
I am the Northern Guardian of Judea!
JUDEAZ OFFICIAL KEEPER OF TEH COOKIEZ
Castleclose wrote:
Hannait wrote:To: kettle@cookware.com
Re: blackness

Beauty is only pixels deep, while bad gameplay/design goes straight to the source code ~ Harlequin

Solm~"Ninja'd by Alty.™"
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.
Map
Judea

Austmi Serphadelis
Secretary

Founded: Sep 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Austmi Serphadelis » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:34 pm

Nation Name: The Empire of Austmi Serphadelis
Nation's form of government: Fascism
Nation's population: 7,000,000
Nation's military size: 490,000
Relations with Members of NEMA: Have no relations with NEMA members.
Sample RP:?
Do you support Nazism? I do not support it, but I am fine if a country is Nazi.
Do you wish to join the Judean League (You will have to join Judea) ? No
Right: 2.2, Authoritarian: 2.03
Foreign Policy: Neo Con
On the left side are pacifists and anti-war activists. On the right side are those who want a strong military that intervenes around the world. You scored: 5.42
Culture:
Where are you in the culture war? On the liberal side, or the conservative side? This scale may apply more to the US than other countries. You scored: 4.35

Solm
Senator

Founded: Jul 23, 2008
Corporate Bordello

Postby Solm » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:36 pm

Austmi Serphadelis wrote:Nation Name: The Empire of Austmi Serphadelis
Nation's form of government: Fascism
Nation's population: 7,000,000
Nation's military size: 490,000
Relations with Members of NEMA: Have no relations with NEMA members.
Sample RP:?
Do you support Nazism? I do not support it, but I am fine if a country is Nazi.
Do you wish to join the Judean League (You will have to join Judea) ? No

Please supply a Sample Roleplay to help us decide on your application.

Retired: ns .hellodot. solm @ gmail .dot. com

Altimaea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Altimaea » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:48 pm

Altimaea has relocated! To... drumroll... Greater Altimaea! :clap: :clap: :bow: :p . (I considered Judea but it looked a little too crowded) Question: What program did you guys use to make you regional, country maps?
DEFCON
1 2 3 [4] 5
Castleclose wrote:

Beauty is only pixels deep, while bad gameplay/design goes straight to the source code ~ Harlequin

Solm~"Ninja'd by Alty.™"
Map
Judea

Solm
Senator

Corporate Bordello

Postby Solm » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:53 pm

Altimaea wrote:Altimaea has relocated! To... drumroll... Greater Altimaea! :clap: :clap: :bow: :p . (I considered Judea but it looked a little too crowded) Question: What program did you guys use to make you regional, country maps?

I believe Ewa used MS Paint or Paint.NET to make the regional map, I use GIMP to edit it when I do and GIMP to make my regional maps. Your welcome to join Judea, it isn't as crowded as it looks. It is quite a nice region.

Altimaea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Altimaea » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:03 pm

Solm wrote:
Altimaea wrote:Altimaea has relocated! To... drumroll... Greater Altimaea! :clap: :clap: :bow: :p . (I considered Judea but it looked a little too crowded) Question: What program did you guys use to make you regional, country maps?

I believe Ewa used MS Paint or Paint.NET to make the regional map, I use GIMP to edit it when I do and GIMP to make my regional maps. Your welcome to join Judea, it isn't as crowded as it looks. It is quite a nice region.

Well there was open slots but only one had coastal ascess and decent size it was to the south east I believe. It was sorta farther away from NEMA people than I wanted. On second thought can I pull an Azura and make a claim/colony sorta thing? ;) I think that being able to have a presence in that region would be in my nations interest.
Last edited by Altimaea on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEFCON
1 2 3 [4] 5
Castleclose wrote:

Solm~"Ninja'd by Alty.™"
Map
Judea

Crontor
Minister

Founded: Jun 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Crontor » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:21 pm

Crontor wrote:Nation Name: The Federation of Crontor
Nation's form of government: Republic
Nation's population: 509 million
Nation's military size: 25,000,000
Relations with Members of NEMA: I don't know many, but i think i will quickly make friends
Sample RP: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69310
Do you support nazism? No
Do you wish to join the Judean League (You will have to join Judea) ? Yes

I updated it...
Last edited by Crontor on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:27 pm

Altimaea wrote:
Solm wrote:

Well there was open slots but only one had coastal ascess and decent size it was to the south east I believe. It was sorta farther away from NEMA people than I wanted. On second thought can I pull an Azura and make a claim/colony sorta thing? ;) I think that being able to have a presence in that region would be in my nations interest.

Grr. I will eat your damn heart. Foreigners dun deserve to be among the ascended in Judea.
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

Altimaea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Altimaea » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:41 pm

Unilisia wrote:
Altimaea wrote:

Grr. I will eat your damn heart. Foreigners dun deserve to be among the ascended in Judea.

LOL. I am curious though.
DEFCON
1 2 3 [4] 5
Castleclose wrote:

Solm~"Ninja'd by Alty.™"
Map
Judea

Stoklomolvi
Minister

Founded: May 02, 2007
New York Times Democracy

Postby Stoklomolvi » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:26 pm

Unilisia wrote:Grr. I will eat your damn heart. Foreigners dun deserve to be among the ascended in Judea.

I'm guessing it is most unfortunate that I maintain a number of treaty ports there, then.
Demonym: Stoklomolvi
Stoklomolvi Liaoist Federation
Factbook -- Interpol -- Liaoism (old) -- News Agency (old) -- Commerce Comissariat -- Minyang
Defensive Preparedness: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Nuclear Launch Protocol: А | Б | В | Г | Д
Leader: Commissar Vladimir Mikhailovich Stuyonovich

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:58 am

Stoklomolvi wrote:
Unilisia wrote:Grr. I will eat your damn heart. Foreigners dun deserve to be among the ascended in Judea.

I'm guessing it is most unfortunate that I maintain a number of treaty ports there, then.

Yes, but they are there and you have done no harm. Everybody else appears like vicious dogs :evil:
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

Solm
Senator

Corporate Bordello

Postby Solm » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:30 pm

It appears that a dark hour is upon us. Upon recent discussions, both the treacherous and horrid region of Gholgoth in unison with the Conglomerate, a dark organization filled with warmongering nations, has decided to declare war upon the peaceful nation of the Republik of Solm and inevitably her allies! After a horrid nuclear holocaust in the great nation, and ally of Solm: New Azura, the culprit is unknown. The Republik of Solm rushed to Azura's aid, 500,000 troops, a legion in the Foreign Legion of New Azura, compromised of 500,000 Azuran soldiers and the Solmian Major General John M. Rengal commanding them. The Foreign Legion, already on way to the Azuran homeland, was rushed into a humanitarian force. They raced to New Azura to try to assist the fallen citizens in their time of need. The force was authorized to precede and when they became in range, they were given immediate orders from the Restoration Government of New Azura, lead by an illegitimate general, who is suspected to be corrupted and having selfish desires. Major General John M. Rengal, having a duty to protect the people of New Azura, and to assist them as best as possible continued in his journey ignoring the ignorant government. When their humanitarian forces landed on New Azura, they were deliberately, and suddenly attacked by military forces. They tried to repel them, and begin their humanitarian missions. In light of this, the Conglomerate and Gholgoth have decided to wage war against the Republik of Solm because its rogue General's desire to help the people of New Azura.

We call upon our allies, we call upon this great alliance to rise against the tyranny that has plagued this world since the formation of those two horrid organizations. It is up to us to attempt to save our regions, our world from destruction. For too long they have held a strangle on our world, and now they have declared an illegitimate war against Solm. I hope that you will help Solm and her fellow allies in this war and attempt to be victorious and send the invaders of Solm back to their dark nations. We urge all of you to make a stand and assist Solm and her allies against this crusade, that without your help would ruin the fundamentals and principles that forged Solm. If you require any more information please do not hesitate to telegram the offices of the Republik of Solm.

Solm
Senator

Corporate Bordello

Postby Solm » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:36 pm

Here is the link to the thread: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=73223

Altimaea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Altimaea » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:59 pm

Solm wrote:It appears that a dark hour is upon us. Upon recent discussions, both the treacherous and horrid region of Gholgoth in unison with the Conglomerate, a dark organization filled with warmongering nations, has decided to declare war upon the peaceful nation of the Republik of Solm and inevitably her allies! After a horrid nuclear holocaust in the great nation, and ally of Solm: New Azura, the culprit is unknown. The Republik of Solm rushed to Azura's aid, 500,000 troops, a legion in the Foreign Legion of New Azura, compromised of 500,000 Azuran soldiers and the Solmian Major General John M. Rengal commanding them. The Foreign Legion, already on way to the Azuran homeland, was rushed into a humanitarian force. They raced to New Azura to try to assist the fallen citizens in their time of need. The force was authorized to precede and when they became in range, they were given immediate orders from the Restoration Government of New Azura, lead by an illegitimate general, who is suspected to be corrupted and having selfish desires. Major General John M. Rengal, having a duty to protect the people of New Azura, and to assist them as best as possible continued in his journey ignoring the ignorant government. When their humanitarian forces landed on New Azura, they were deliberately, and suddenly attacked by military forces. They tried to repel them, and begin their humanitarian missions. In light of this, the Conglomerate and Gholgoth have decided to wage war against the Republik of Solm because its rogue General's desire to help the people of New Azura.

We call upon our allies, we call upon this great alliance to rise against the tyranny that has plagued this world since the formation of those two horrid organizations. It is up to us to attempt to save our regions, our world from destruction. For too long they have held a strangle on our world, and now they have declared an illegitimate war against Solm. I hope that you will help Solm and her fellow allies in this war and attempt to be victorious and send the invaders of Solm back to their dark nations. We urge all of you to make a stand and assist Solm and her allies against this crusade, that without your help would ruin the fundamentals and principles that forged Solm. If you require any more information please do not hesitate to telegram the offices of the Republik of Solm.

Holy fucking shit...
DEFCON
1 2 3 [4] 5
Castleclose wrote:

Solm~"Ninja'd by Alty.™"
Map
Judea

Ewa beach
Senator

Founded: Jul 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ewa beach » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:06 pm

Solm wrote:It appears that a dark hour is upon us. Upon recent discussions, both the treacherous and horrid region of Gholgoth in unison with the Conglomerate, a dark organization filled with warmongering nations, has decided to declare war upon the peaceful nation of the Republik of Solm and inevitably her allies! After a horrid nuclear holocaust in the great nation, and ally of Solm: New Azura, the culprit is unknown. The Republik of Solm rushed to Azura's aid, 500,000 troops, a legion in the Foreign Legion of New Azura, compromised of 500,000 Azuran soldiers and the Solmian Major General John M. Rengal commanding them. The Foreign Legion, already on way to the Azuran homeland, was rushed into a humanitarian force. They raced to New Azura to try to assist the fallen citizens in their time of need. The force was authorized to precede and when they became in range, they were given immediate orders from the Restoration Government of New Azura, lead by an illegitimate general, who is suspected to be corrupted and having selfish desires. Major General John M. Rengal, having a duty to protect the people of New Azura, and to assist them as best as possible continued in his journey ignoring the ignorant government. When their humanitarian forces landed on New Azura, they were deliberately, and suddenly attacked by military forces. They tried to repel them, and begin their humanitarian missions. In light of this, the Conglomerate and Gholgoth have decided to wage war against the Republik of Solm because its rogue General's desire to help the people of New Azura.

Let's get this party started then, I'll try to make posts whenever I can, but don't be expecting them.
KINGDOM OF EWA BEACH
POPULATION CAP: 41,326,984
Can you move like Bernie?

New Azura
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 22, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:07 pm

Altimaea wrote:

Holy fucking shit...

Greatest. Post. Ever.
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

FRIEND OF KRAVEN (2005-2023)KRAVEN PREVAILS!18 YEARS OF STORIES DELETED

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS
CAPITAL:RAEVENNADEMONYM:AZURGOVERNMENT:SYNDICAL REPUBLICLANGUAGE:AZURI

Her Graceful Excellence the Phaedra
CALIXTEIMARAUDER
By the Grace of the Lord God, the Daughter of Tsyion, Spirited Maiden, First Matron of House Vardanyan
Imperatrix of the Evenguard of Azura and Sovereign Over Her Dependencies, the Governess of Isaura
and the Defender of the Children of Azura

— Controlled Nations —
Artemis Noir, Dragua Sevua, Grand Ventana, Hanasaku, New Azura, Nova Secta and Xiahua

— Other Supported Regions —
Esvanovia (P/MT), Teremara (P/MT), The Local Cluster (FT)

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

Goroslavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Goroslavia » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:43 pm

Goroslavia wrote:Nation Name:Goroslavia
Nation's form of government:Capitalist Reich/Empire with a constitution
Nation's population:390million
Nation's military size:3.1 million
Relations with Members of NEMA:I belong to Judea
Sample RP:The final uprising It died but the post where good
Do you support communism?No
Do you support nazism?No
Do you wish to join the Judean League (You will have to join Judea) ?Yep i already am!
Will you stay devoted to this alliance and all members within it?Yes of course

Hey i know every one is busy with the impending war and all but in case you forgot repost
Last edited by Goroslavia on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Member and lover of Judea
Proud member of SNOM
Fact book http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=66476
"May the plague and her angels fall upon us we are ready!"
Goroslavia stands on the brink of the largest conflict ever known to man. We shall not back down rather we shall meet this great war with sword in hand. And if Goroslavia does perish she only ask that it be known of her loyalty.

Minnysota
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Minnysota » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:53 pm

Even though I haven't been officially accepted yet, can I still join the war as a NEMA member or an ally of NEMA?
Minnysota - Unjustly Deleted

United Districts of 1
Minister

Founded: Aug 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby United Districts of 1 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:57 pm

Nation Name:UD1
Nation's form of government:Federation
Nation's population:208 million
Nation's military size:10 million or 5%
Relations with Members of NEMA:I have interacted peacefully with a number of them
Sample RP: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=72164&p=3329696&hilit=to+far+away+from+home#p3329696
Do you support communism?:No
Do you support nazism?:No
Do you wish to join the Judean League (You will have to join Judea) ?
Will you stay devoted to this alliance and all members within it?
Last edited by United Districts of 1 on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please refer to me as The Kyoto Trade Union at all times in IC
All that is required for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing.
Lenehen wrote:
Wamitoria wrote:Getting 90% of his military killed during an unnecessary, botched invasion of Russia?

Exactly! He killed a lot of frenchmen- something any englishman should aspire to!
My name in cat= Aknò:ziˑn rnckxx zeˑx

Erjunhuf
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Erjunhuf » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:20 pm

Application to join:
Nation Name: The Allied States of Erjunhuf
Nation's form of government: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
Nation's population: 654 million
Nation's military size: 6 million members, or around 1%
Relations with Members of NEMA: None, really.
Sample RP: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=72421 ; The thread died, and my first couple of posts aren’t too big, but my later ones are much better.
Do you support communism? Nope
Do you support nazism? Nope
Do you wish to join the Judean League (You will have to join Judea) No
Map of Erjunhuf
Demonym: Erjunhite

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents