NATION

PASSWORD

Northern Eagle Military Alliance (MT; OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hobit
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hobit » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:17 pm

Ewa beach wrote:
Hobit wrote:I still won't accept it as I hardly participated in the thread due to RL boredom issues.

Accept it.

Ewa, you couldn't probably count the amount of posts in that thread by me on one hand. So why suffer the consequences when I did nothing other than a declaration of war and other diplomatic messages. I assure you my troops and fleets never left international waters, where they were no threat.
Capital: San Cristóbal
Leader: King Henri IV
Economic Left/Right: -2.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.23
Guanzhong wrote:
Albrante wrote: :rofl:
Kind of odd calling someone a martyr when you kill him :lol:

We made him a martyr for you and all you do is complain! The nerve of some people!
Teccor wrote:-snip-
Uni, calm the fuck down. If you can't, stand up from your keyboard and go outside for a bit.

Arivada, get off this thread. You honestly don't belong here. Solm has an interest talking to you about your ideas, so TG him.

NCR, you're not helping.

Hobit...Just keep being awesome. I can't ever think of a bad thing to say about you. :p

Ewa beach
Senator

Founded: Jul 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ewa beach » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:19 pm

Hobit wrote:
Ewa beach wrote:Accept it.

Ewa, you couldn't probably count the amount of posts in that thread by me on one hand. So why suffer the consequences when I did nothing other than a declaration of war and other diplomatic messages. I assure you my troops and fleets never left international waters, where they were no threat.

I don't care, I'm not having another NEMA, Cobra, Viper, etc. war on Judea's, or my hands, especially when I'm not as active as I used to be.
KINGDOM OF EWA BEACH
POPULATION CAP: 41,326,984
Can you move like Bernie?

Hobit
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hobit » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:20 pm

Ewa beach wrote:
Hobit wrote:Ewa, you couldn't probably count the amount of posts in that thread by me on one hand. So why suffer the consequences when I did nothing other than a declaration of war and other diplomatic messages. I assure you my troops and fleets never left international waters, where they were no threat.

I don't care, I'm not having another NEMA, Cobra, Viper, etc. war on Judea's, or my hands, especially when I'm not as active as I used to be.

Grrr... :evil: Fine. IC post coming up later. Stay tuned.
Guanzhong wrote:

We made him a martyr for you and all you do is complain! The nerve of some people!
Uni, calm the fuck down. If you can't, stand up from your keyboard and go outside for a bit.

Arivada, get off this thread. You honestly don't belong here. Solm has an interest talking to you about your ideas, so TG him.

NCR, you're not helping.

Hobit...Just keep being awesome. I can't ever think of a bad thing to say about you. :p

Ewa beach
Senator

Founded: Jul 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ewa beach » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:22 pm

Hobit wrote:
Ewa beach wrote:I don't care, I'm not having another NEMA, Cobra, Viper, etc. war on Judea's, or my hands, especially when I'm not as active as I used to be.

Grrr... :evil: Fine. IC post coming up later. Stay tuned.

Good.
KINGDOM OF EWA BEACH
POPULATION CAP: 41,326,984
Can you move like Bernie?

Rithian
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 17, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Rithian » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:27 pm

>.>

Personally, I thought the whole serpent thing was kind of cool, name-wise. Lol.
Rithic Factbook

(Factbook on my nation page isn't always up-to-date)

Wewtlandem
Minister

Founded: Jun 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wewtlandem » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:28 pm

I'm mad I missed it ...

Solm
Senator

Founded: Jul 23, 2008
Corporate Bordello

Postby Solm » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:28 pm

Rithian wrote:>.>

Agreed, but possible consequences not so much, nor did I fine the war as much 'cool', especially with the final destruction of NEMA.
Last edited by Solm on Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Retired: ns .hellodot. solm @ gmail .dot. com

Hobit
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hobit » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:34 pm

Solm wrote:
Rithian wrote:>.>

Agreed, but possible consequences not so much, nor did I fine the war as much 'cool', especially with the final second destruction of NEMA.

Fixed.
Guanzhong wrote:

NCR, you're not helping.

New Azura
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 22, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:55 pm

Pandæmonium

Adios, muchachos! I don't know when I'll be back, but when I am, I'll swing by to see how everything is going.
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

FRIEND OF KRAVEN (2005-2023)KRAVEN PREVAILS!18 YEARS OF STORIES DELETED

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS
CAPITAL:RAEVENNADEMONYM:AZURGOVERNMENT:SYNDICAL REPUBLICLANGUAGE:AZURI

Her Graceful Excellence the Phaedra
CALIXTEIMARAUDER
By the Grace of the Lord God, the Daughter of Tsyion, Spirited Maiden, First Matron of House Vardanyan
Imperatrix of the Evenguard of Azura and Sovereign Over Her Dependencies, the Governess of Isaura
and the Defender of the Children of Azura

— Controlled Nations —
Artemis Noir, Dragua Sevua, Grand Ventana, Hanasaku, New Azura, Nova Secta and Xiahua

— Other Supported Regions —
Esvanovia (P/MT), Teremara (P/MT), The Local Cluster (FT)

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

Altimaea
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Altimaea » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:57 pm

New Azura wrote:Pandæmonium

Adios, muchachos! I don't know when I'll be back, but when I am, I'll swing by to see how everything is going.

Well that thread is completely insane, should NEMA swoop in and take the non radioactive parts? ;)
DEFCON
1 2 3 [4] 5
I am the Northern Guardian of Judea!
JUDEAZ OFFICIAL KEEPER OF TEH COOKIEZ
Castleclose wrote:
Hannait wrote:To: kettle@cookware.com
Re: blackness

Beauty is only pixels deep, while bad gameplay/design goes straight to the source code ~ Harlequin

Solm~"Ninja'd by Alty.™"
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.
Map
Judea

Minnysota
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Minnysota » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:58 pm

Nation Name: Republic of Minnysota
Nation's form of government: Democracy
Nation's population: 1.0008 billion I believe
Nation's military size: .9%
Relations with Members of NEMA: Wewt is an asshole (JK, he is one of my friends)
Sample RP: Uh, I'll get it to you in a sec (just remember, this post doesn't reflect any personal views of mine)

Japan was eager to build up its naval forces once again. They had already essentially won the war against the Chinese, having control over a very large percentage of their population.

Hirohito approved the proposed "Rehabilitation Act" which would recruit Chinese boys into the military. It worked by taking about 85% of the 10-16 year old children from their families, and stationing them in Japan. They would go through extensive propaganda and brainwashing, so that they were extremely pro-Japanese. After their brainwashing was done, they would go through military training and be officially put into the military.

Already, thousands of young boys had been shipped over to Japan and had begun the process. Couples in China were forced to have at least two children. After they were done giving birth, the parents (and the daughter if they had one) would be thrown into the work force to either manufacture domestic and military goods or to work on heavily guarded farm fields.

Japan was going through a similar process. Young boys were recruited into the military while parents and sisters/daughters were put into the work force or birth department. Japan was a complex society that asked a lot of its people, but the propaganda that had been put into their minds made them think it was a utopia.

Do you support communism? No, but we allow our people to. Although, the Communist parties are very small
Do you support nazism? No, not even the people will stoop to this

OOC: Sent by Wewt and Ewac
Last edited by Minnysota on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minnysota - Unjustly Deleted

North Caucasus
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby North Caucasus » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:34 pm

Solm wrote:
North Caucasus wrote:Um I don't mean to interupt, but was my application ever accepted? just wanted to check in.

Not yet, sorry, we've had a lot on our plates from SEMA to Brau to a whole lot. There has been a lot of stalled apps (4 or 5 I believe), and I urge security council members to vote as soon as possible. But, If after a certain amount of time, I will note the current votes and make a decision to be fair to the applicants.

I understand. Again Thankyou for your time, I'm in no rush.
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=63551

National Anthem

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:49 pm

Shit keeps going down in all of my alliances... fucking a :unsure:
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

Wewtlandem
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wewtlandem » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:50 pm

Uni, I highly recommend the Pandemonium thread post by NA, as it looks freaking great.

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:58 pm

Wewtlandem wrote:Uni, I highly recommend the Pandemonium thread post by NA, as it looks freaking great.

Hmm ?
I am the mighty Uni.

You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Wewtlandem
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wewtlandem » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:00 pm

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=71599

S'quite a lot to read, but an epic thread in the works.

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:04 pm

Wewtlandem wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=71599

I already read it.

I wonder how this plays out with our unification.... :eyebrow:
I am the mighty Uni.

You win.

Trivval
Minister

Founded: Sep 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Trivval » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:30 am

Anyone up for a forming a Bloc with me for [cough]securing strategic assets and land[/cough] the protection of the Civilians left in our great time ally and friend New Azura. [cough][/cough] Purely peacekeeping and humanitarian forces only. [cough][/cough]

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:55 am

Trivval wrote:

Anyone up for a forming a Bloc with me for [cough]securing strategic assets and land[/cough] the protection of the Civilians left in our great time ally and friend New Azura. [cough][/cough] Purely peacekeeping and humanitarian forces only. [cough][/cough]

Killing civilians in New Azura is killing civilians in Unilisia.
I am the mighty Uni.

You win.

Hobit
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hobit » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:33 am

Trivval wrote:

Sure, although I haven't really read the thread, I was thinking of claiming responsibility. Maybe not.
Guanzhong wrote:

NCR, you're not helping.

Trivval
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Trivval » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:46 am

Unilisia wrote:
Trivval wrote:Anyone up for a forming a Bloc with me for [cough]securing strategic assets and land[/cough] the protection of the Civilians left in our great time ally and friend New Azura. [cough][/cough] Purely peacekeeping and humanitarian forces only. [cough][/cough]

I said Protection, with no cough tags around it. I'm all for protecting the rest of the Azurans.
The main part between the [cough] tags I'm all for. Just protecting the civilians and helping the Azurans while they're fixing up their world. Just.. y'know.. holding on to some... 'important' key facilities and 'protecting' them, maybe.

What's with the NA-Uni thing?

Rithian
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 17, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Rithian » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:52 pm

Don't do that my friend, or Rithian will be all over your ass.

Rithian isn't really going to like having another nation take control of certain 'facilities' of its ally, lol.
Rithic Factbook

(Factbook on my nation page isn't always up-to-date)

Trivval
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Trivval » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:39 pm

Rithian wrote:Don't do that my friend, or Rithian will be all over your ass.

Rithian isn't really going to like having another nation take control of certain 'facilities' of its ally, lol.

Not control. Just.. 'take care of' until the 'rightful government' can take care of it themselves.

And weren't we discussing an invasion between us before?

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:15 am

Trivval wrote:
Unilisia wrote:

I said Protection, with no cough tags around it. I'm all for protecting the rest of the Azurans.
The main part between the [cough] tags I'm all for. Just protecting the civilians and helping the Azurans while they're fixing up their world. Just.. y'know.. holding on to some... 'important' key facilities and 'protecting' them, maybe.

What's with the NA-Uni thing?

We have the exact same ideology. Those of us that do tend to unify and accomplish goals much easier.
I am the mighty Uni.

You win.

Minnysota
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Minnysota » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:45 pm

Minnysota wrote:Nation Name: Republic of Minnysota
Nation's form of government: Democracy
Nation's population: 1.0008 billion I believe
Nation's military size: .9%
Relations with Members of NEMA: Wewt is an asshole (JK, he is one of my friends)
Sample RP: Uh, I'll get it to you in a sec (just remember, this post doesn't reflect any personal views of mine)

Japan was eager to build up its naval forces once again. They had already essentially won the war against the Chinese, having control over a very large percentage of their population.

Hirohito approved the proposed "Rehabilitation Act" which would recruit Chinese boys into the military. It worked by taking about 85% of the 10-16 year old children from their families, and stationing them in Japan. They would go through extensive propaganda and brainwashing, so that they were extremely pro-Japanese. After their brainwashing was done, they would go through military training and be officially put into the military.

Already, thousands of young boys had been shipped over to Japan and had begun the process. Couples in China were forced to have at least two children. After they were done giving birth, the parents (and the daughter if they had one) would be thrown into the work force to either manufacture domestic and military goods or to work on heavily guarded farm fields.

Japan was going through a similar process. Young boys were recruited into the military while parents and sisters/daughters were put into the work force or birth department. Japan was a complex society that asked a lot of its people, but the propaganda that had been put into their minds made them think it was a utopia.

Do you support communism? No, but we allow our people to. Although, the Communist parties are very small
Do you support nazism? No, not even the people will stoop to this

OOC: Sent by Wewt and Ewac

??? Am I accepted?
Minnysota - Unjustly Deleted

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents