NATION

PASSWORD

Plutonian Civil War (MT-FT, Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Assassins BrotherHoodd
Minister

Founded: Feb 05, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Assassins BrotherHoodd » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:15 am

OOC:I’ll make a post soon, but is Star Wars stuff allowed? Sorry if that was already, asked.
“Good soldiers always follow orders.”-Average GAR clone trooper.”that will make another, fine addition to my collection.”-General Grievous.
“Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend.“-Sheev Palpatine.
March song.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")this is mr bunny:3
“The time has come Execute Order 66.”-Sheev Palpatine.
Tactical NUKE INCOMING-Modern Warfare 2 2009.
Proud member of the ASP,CSL,KTO,interCOM,TDC,IMPERIAL PACT! TCFEF DC and ANTISOC
Proud observer of the ISD
NS stats are not cannon.
─╤══̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╦︻This is mr gun:3
“Hah! You thought I wouldn’t be back, to take your knee caps? You thought wrong! Time to take those caps.” -charges up knee caps stealer.-

Republics of the Solar Union
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 24, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Postby Republics of the Solar Union » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:58 am

IC-Water wrote:IC:

As the news suddenly shows a war between Pluto and Solar Union, the government of IC-Water reveals the reaction of the war. Acting defense minister Hudson Ahmann says that: The Waterese army is very happy to help someone in need, though the country has no diplomaic relations, we plan to ally with you., showing that the Waterese army will help Solar Union.

"I doubt the Waterese army has the resources to help the RSU in the fight against the ROP and their German allies", says Jay, Head of the Department of Defense of the Solar Union in a press conference.

Assassins BrotherHoodd wrote:OOC:I’ll make a post soon, but is Star Wars stuff allowed? Sorry if that was already, asked.

OOC: OOC stuff goes into the OOC topic. Anyways, I would consider most tech in Star Wars to be middle FT, at least the significant tech. Just follow the baseline rule, no physics manipulation or FTL. And make your post, I'll tell you if anything is off.
Embassy Program for the Solar Union - Solar Union Trade Exchange
Today's motto: "I always post German villages ending with n on the geography game in F7" - TG me for daily mottos!
Pluto civil war casualties: 172,506,412 (IDRP), 171,055,498 (ROP)
IC population: 260 trillion
IC year: January 2513
IC GDP: 505.2 quadrillion Sols
IC exchange rate: 1 Sol = $50.3
BREAKING NEWS: IDRP casualties rise above ROP casualties - German space empire supports the ROP, the RSU reconsiders logistics and is looking for new allies on their side - Businessman running for elections incites over 13,000 new applications, one from the newly established but powerful Independent Organization for Peace with Pluto (IOPP)

Assassins BrotherHoodd
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Assassins BrotherHoodd » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:36 am

Republics of the Solar Union wrote:
IC-Water wrote:IC:

As the news suddenly shows a war between Pluto and Solar Union, the government of IC-Water reveals the reaction of the war. Acting defense minister Hudson Ahmann says that: The Waterese army is very happy to help someone in need, though the country has no diplomaic relations, we plan to ally with you., showing that the Waterese army will help Solar Union.

"I doubt the Waterese army has the resources to help the RSU in the fight against the ROP and their German allies", says Jay, Head of the Department of Defense of the Solar Union in a press conference.

Assassins BrotherHoodd wrote:OOC:I’ll make a post soon, but is Star Wars stuff allowed? Sorry if that was already, asked.

OOC: OOC stuff goes into the OOC topic. Anyways, I would consider most tech in Star Wars to be middle FT, at least the significant tech. Just follow the baseline rule, no physics manipulation or FTL. And make your post, I'll tell you if anything is off.

OOC:Oh my bad, but you have to link.The OCC topic in the IC, OP.
“Good soldiers always follow orders.”-Average GAR clone trooper.”that will make another, fine addition to my collection.”-General Grievous.
“Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend.“-Sheev Palpatine.
March song.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
Proud member of the ASP,CSL,KTO,interCOM,TDC,IMPERIAL PACT! TCFEF DC and ANTISOC
NS stats are not cannon.
“Hah! You thought I wouldn’t be back, to take your knee caps? You thought wrong! Time to take those caps.” -charges up knee caps stealer.-

Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby Republics of the Solar Union » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:54 am

Assassins BrotherHoodd wrote:
Republics of the Solar Union wrote:"I doubt the Waterese army has the resources to help the RSU in the fight against the ROP and their German allies", says Jay, Head of the Department of Defense of the Solar Union in a press conference.

OOC:Oh my bad, but you have to link.The OCC topic in the IC, OP.

OOC: Done.
Today's motto: "I always post German villages ending with n on the geography game in F7" - TG me for daily mottos!
BREAKING NEWS: IDRP casualties rise above ROP casualties - German space empire supports the ROP, the RSU reconsiders logistics and is looking for new allies on their side - Businessman running for elections incites over 13,000 new applications, one from the newly established but powerful Independent Organization for Peace with Pluto (IOPP)

GermanEmpire of kaisereich
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:07 am

GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:OOC:Abrupt, but necessary.

CI:
August was inside the truck, feeling the same cold as everyone there, although he was disappointed by the extreme delay until reaching the front line, he did not complain, but was abruptly surprised by the explosions, he and some Astra-Militarum soldiers got out of the truck with its ACL-R 55 Predator Railguns, a weapon that has an average rate of fire, but with deadly precision, with one shot being enough to pierce enemy armor and kill any enemy that is hit in the vital part, while a small group was armed with Heavy Plasma Snipers of the MZ-32 Meteorite type, with a low rate of fire, but carrying armor-piercing shots that can kill a person even without hitting a vital part, and another group descended with Laser Assault Rifles. Rapid Fire of the ACL-F 54 type, which did not have a penetrating shot, but with a high rate of fire, enabling extremely efficient suppression fire, the rifle does not need an ammunition cartridge, but needs time to cool down if the diaparos are carried out on a prolonged basis.

The few soldiers go down with August and begin to analyze the surroundings, with the soldiers activating their heat sensors on their helmets, as due to the cold climate, a heat wave coming from a living organism would be easily visible.

Meanwhile Thundehawnks pass over the troops towards the battlefield.
August was armed with a rapid-fire laser pistol, and ordered two Astra-Militarum soldiers to advance to secure the path, after which August said:

"I think we're going to have a lot of fun, we better get going soon, we can't miss out on the fun"

Says August as 5 War Robots appear behind him and walk towards the battlefield.

More explosions can be heard, with each passing second, they get louder. About a thousand soldiers come and start firing, bullets come swinging by. Soon, multiple corps of thousands of soldiers come from the ROP and fire. Everything becomes bullethell. The man gives signals to a nearby complex and electric energy comes out of the ground, fusing together, to make a massive shield but it gets weaker by the second as many many bullets hit it. Tanks start being brought from the other side. The man asks, "Well, are you going to start using your tech or something?"

August: "Better cover your ears." Says August before picking up the Radio Communicator without a belt.

August contacted the Star Destroyers that were in high Orbit, their orders were simple, orbital bombardment for the front line, he had said the following sentence:
"I need an orbital strike here, I'm transmitting my location, fire at the artillery and enemy positions that you detect."

After this message, the Stars Destroyers positioned themselves in High Orbit, and began to aim the cannons at the surface. After 30 seconds of preparation, the cannons fired towards the planet, hitting the planet's ground violently.

On the surface, the shots hit the ground causing large explosions, as a result columns of smoke began to appear, while the orbital bombardment was carried out incessantly for 20 seconds.

As the shots hit the ground, Thundehawnks appeared from the skies shooting T22 Concussion Missiles, a much newer and more destructive model, with the ability to be remotely guided, along with this, the dogs of war came out of the truck and ran towards the enemies. during the bombing.

After the bombardment stopped, August ordered:
"Kill them all! FOR THE EMPRESS! FOR THE EMPIRE!"

After that, the Astra-Militarum soldiers began to shoot at the surviving enemies, advancing alongside the war dogs that set fire to the enemy soldiers with the flamethrower that was inside their mouths, and with the war robots, which activated their cannons. lasers on their wrists, and shooting at enemy troops

While they were fighting, August commented to a Plutonian Commander, answering his question:
"I think that answers your question."
Just a Futuristic, vengeful, militarized, expansionist German Empire, nothing much to worry about, unless you're one of my targets, then you need to worry. :P
A nation of 51.6 in democracy according to this https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=528862.
Victioria tears up Treaty and Peace banning Chemical Weapons production in Germany and the destruction of chemical weapons, chemical factories began producing chemical materials, ´´Chemical Terror´´ imminent.

Assassins BrotherHoodd
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Assassins BrotherHoodd » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:23 pm

OOC:I’m a bit late but oh well.

A recon fleet part of the Luxembourgish space force.Came out of hyperspace near Pluto, they were going to.Do a recon mission before sending in main, forces the fleet had.2 arquitens-class cruisers 6 gozanti-class cruisers and.1 acclamator assault ship, for the main grounds forces if needed .Captain Jake Vonder, watched from his command bridge as he, contacted space command.”We have arrived by the planet Pluto, sir should we send probes to scan.The area I think their is already a war, happening their.But we should check before we do anything.”The encrypted voice responded”Deploy the probes and report everything you find, after that we will send.More forces to Pluto for our gains.”Jake responded”Yes sir!”He said as the transmitter turned off.”Deploy the probes!”3 Large probe droids would be deployed.As they would arrive on Pluto, scanning areas for any possible information.And transmitting it to the recon group.
March song.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
NS stats are not cannon.

Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby Republics of the Solar Union » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:27 am

Assassins BrotherHoodd wrote:OOC:I’m a bit late but oh well.

A recon fleet part of the Luxembourgish space force.Came out of hyperspace near Pluto, they were going to.Do a recon mission before sending in main, forces the fleet had.2 arquitens-class cruisers 6 gozanti-class cruisers and.1 acclamator assault ship, for the main grounds forces if needed .Captain Jake Vonder, watched from his command bridge as he, contacted space command.”We have arrived by the planet Pluto, sir should we send probes to scan.The area I think their is already a war, happening their.But we should check before we do anything.”The encrypted voice responded”Deploy the probes and report everything you find, after that we will send.More forces to Pluto for our gains.”Jake responded”Yes sir!”He said as the transmitter turned off.”Deploy the probes!”3 Large probe droids would be deployed.As they would arrive on Pluto, scanning areas for any possible information.And transmitting it to the recon group.

OOC: Which side are you supporting if any?

Kreigsreich of Iron wrote:The war fleet Deathly Storm arrived in orbit of Pluto. It seemed as through a mountain range of obsidian had suddenly appeared above the dwarf planet, emerald lights running across the pyramids. Banks of cannons emerged from the seven warships, while the fifteen troop transports marshalled their passengers. The gilded armour of the skeletal soldiers gleamed, the iron haloes suspended over their heads glinted and their rifles, black as the endless void of space, glowed green. Rows of tanks, flying the banner of the Ascendancy, rolled forward, the long barrels of their cannons resembling some oversized telescope akin to those used in the long-gone days of sail. A transmission was sent out.
« We are the Ankhesekhat Ascendancy, and we have come to lift you up from barbarism. Any resistance to our civilising mission will be crushed. »

As many Plutonians were in shock, satellites and droids from both the IDRP and ROP were sent hoping to grab this new power on their sides. The IDRP droids had a message encoded in them which stated, << We are not barbarians, we are civilized people, and we are undergoing a war, a war against barbarians who threaten our lives and this planet to utter destruction, please help us restore this planet into a peaceful state once and for all >>, meanwhile the ROP droids were much more radical, << Capitalism and consumerism is out of the way across the galaxy and beyond, the dictatorship of the proletariat shall rise and collective ownership of our basic needs and rights shall be implemented, a truly representive utopia must be created! GO DOWN IN THE BLOOD OF THE BOURGEOISIE! >>.

GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:
Republics of the Solar Union wrote:More explosions can be heard, with each passing second, they get louder. About a thousand soldiers come and start firing, bullets come swinging by. Soon, multiple corps of thousands of soldiers come from the ROP and fire. Everything becomes bullethell. The man gives signals to a nearby complex and electric energy comes out of the ground, fusing together, to make a massive shield but it gets weaker by the second as many many bullets hit it. Tanks start being brought from the other side. The man asks, "Well, are you going to start using your tech or something?"

August: "Better cover your ears." Says August before picking up the Radio Communicator without a belt.

August contacted the Star Destroyers that were in high Orbit, their orders were simple, orbital bombardment for the front line, he had said the following sentence:
"I need an orbital strike here, I'm transmitting my location, fire at the artillery and enemy positions that you detect."

After this message, the Stars Destroyers positioned themselves in High Orbit, and began to aim the cannons at the surface. After 30 seconds of preparation, the cannons fired towards the planet, hitting the planet's ground violently.

On the surface, the shots hit the ground causing large explosions, as a result columns of smoke began to appear, while the orbital bombardment was carried out incessantly for 20 seconds.

As the shots hit the ground, Thundehawnks appeared from the skies shooting T22 Concussion Missiles, a much newer and more destructive model, with the ability to be remotely guided, along with this, the dogs of war came out of the truck and ran towards the enemies. during the bombing.

After the bombardment stopped, August ordered:
"Kill them all! FOR THE EMPRESS! FOR THE EMPIRE!"

After that, the Astra-Militarum soldiers began to shoot at the surviving enemies, advancing alongside the war dogs that set fire to the enemy soldiers with the flamethrower that was inside their mouths, and with the war robots, which activated their cannons. lasers on their wrists, and shooting at enemy troops

While they were fighting, August commented to a Plutonian Commander, answering his question:
"I think that answers your question."

OOC: By the way, I am going to make a map soon. But basically Pal, which is currently in the ROP, is north of Helana, and most of the IDRP army is concentrated east of that and south in Merine and neighboring cities. There's a lot of rural areas between the north and south which don't have much protection and people, a lot of the rural areas are ROP-controlled, and the only reason for them being rural is the ROP forcing people.

"We need more strategy, we cannot just throw people at them, we're losing weapons and lives, do you have any game plan about how to win us the IDRP-controlled parts?", says the commander as an IDRP soldier shoots five rounds at a target with perfect precision.

Assassins BrotherHoodd
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Assassins BrotherHoodd » Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:29 pm

As more information was fed to, Jake from the probe droids.The probe droids were recalled as they, were put back in storage.Jake would open his comlink and message back, all the information he had.”Sir we have all the information we need, it’s being sent to you right now.Shall we proceed to send troops on the ground?And send in a fleet sir?”The encrypted voice responded”Excellent work captain send ground forces, down to the surface.A fleet is on the way to join, you and your men.Make sure they only attack, if we get attacked first.I will contact you after, the fleets arrival.”The comlink was turned off, as alarms blared in the ships.As troops were rushing to the hanger bays, as they got ready for action.LAATs departed from hanger bays, from across the ships.As they proceeded to enter the atmosphere, as a Commander gave his men.Orders “Okay men! We will be landing shortly if you die, you will be honored for you service.Now GO GO GO!”LAATs flying low over the service, had their doors open. Luxembourgish army troops descending down, as they detached from their cable hooks.While LAATCs droped AT-TEs and, the LAATs back doors opened.With AT-RTs jumping out from, the back of them.The Luxembourgish army troopers would start, constructing a mobile HQ as.LAATs would bring supplies back and fourth, to help build it.The fleet was halfway their but still, would take a bit.To arrive the walkers would, be ready if needed.Their were also some stormtroopers, but they were more elite soldiers. So there weren’t as much their, as the army troopers.The Acclamator-class assault ship touched down on the ground, as its ramps.Extended out for more, supplies troops and vehicles to be deployed.
Last edited by Assassins BrotherHoodd on Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
March song.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
NS stats are not cannon.

Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby Republics of the Solar Union » Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:28 am

Assassins BrotherHoodd wrote:As more information was fed to, Jake from the probe droids.The probe droids were recalled as they, were put back in storage.Jake would open his comlink and message back, all the information he had.”Sir we have all the information we need, it’s being sent to you right now.Shall we proceed to send troops on the ground?And send in a fleet sir?”The encrypted voice responded”Excellent work captain send ground forces, down to the surface.A fleet is on the way to join, you and your men.Make sure they only attack, if we get attacked first.I will contact you after, the fleets arrival.”The comlink was turned off, as alarms blared in the ships.As troops were rushing to the hanger bays, as they got ready for action.LAATs departed from hanger bays, from across the ships.As they proceeded to enter the atmosphere, as a Commander gave his men.Orders “Okay men! We will be landing shortly if you die, you will be honored for you service.Now GO GO GO!”LAATs flying low over the service, had their doors open. Luxembourgish army troops descending down, as they detached from their cable hooks.While LAATCs droped AT-TEs and, the LAATs back doors opened.With AT-RTs jumping out from, the back of them.The Luxembourgish army troopers would start, constructing a mobile HQ as.LAATs would bring supplies back and fourth, to help build it.The fleet was halfway their but still, would take a bit.To arrive the walkers would, be ready if needed.Their were also some stormtroopers, but they were more elite soldiers. So there weren’t as much their, as the army troopers.The Acclamator-class assault ship touched down on the ground, as its ramps.Extended out for more, supplies troops and vehicles to be deployed.

As the sound pierced on the very ground of the Plutonian village, cough, cough, it was very cold, nobody was outside to greet or meet them. This was not the best place to launch onto, but it was survivable. And the coldness was actually a good thing, this place wasn't rubbish and blood, it was humane for the most part. Sounds could be heard of explosion, not just coughing, this explosion was very distant though and it was rhyming like it was traffic of the daily day.

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:35 am

GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:OOC: By the way, I am going to make a map soon. But basically Pal, which is currently in the ROP, is north of Helana, and most of the IDRP army is concentrated east of that and south in Merine and neighboring cities. There's a lot of rural areas between the north and south which don't have much protection and people, a lot of the rural areas are ROP-controlled, and the only reason for them being rural is the ROP forcing people.

"We need more strategy, we cannot just throw people at them, we're losing weapons and lives, do you have any game plan about how to win us the IDRP-controlled parts?", says the commander as an IDRP soldier shoots five rounds at a target with perfect precision.

August shoots his rapid-fire laser pistol at 6 enemies, killing them extremely precisely before saying:

"The plan now is to conquer strategic points on the battlefield, they must have a base nearby, and we need to take it to attract the IDRP forces to us, thereby weakening the other front lines, and facilitating the operations of our assassins to go to their cities and sabotage them to make them have an internal crisis, but I'll explain the rest later, just tell me where their closest base is."
Says August before throwing a thermal grenade at the enemies and killing only two enemies that were close to him.

After a few minutes of battle, August began a transmission with his soldiers:
"Continue to attack, advance and ensure the victory of this battle, we need to reach their base wherever it is, we need to ensure that our reinforcements have room to arrive, so continue to attack!Force them to retreat!For the Empire, for the Goddess -Empress of Humanity."

After that, the Astra-Militarum soldiers began to advance against the enemies and the Thundehawnks continued to attack the ground with their Concussion Missiles and laser weapons.

Planetary Capital, Super Earth,Imperial Palace, Himalayan

The final preparations were being made on the Monolith, with soldiers and tanks finishing being placed aboard the Monolith, the Executor Class Super Star Destroyer, positioned itself on the Grand Monolith, opening its lower floodgates, and launching large grappling hooks to secure it. Monolith, after the Monolith was fully connected with the hooks, the Super Star Destroyer, began to take the Monolith off the surface, making the great fortress fall until it reached the Super Star Destroyer, after entering the Super Star Destroyer with great difficulty, the floodgates were closed, and the Super Star Destroyer began to climb into space, activating its Jump engines and preparing to head towards Pluto, after 39 minutes of preparing the engines, the Super Star Destroyer entered at a very high speed, almost reaching the speed of light, but because the speed is not the speed of light in full strength and weight of the Monolith, the time to reach Pluto is approximately 6 hours and 30 minutes.

Reinforcements are approaching....

OOC: Is it good?
Just a Futuristic, vengeful, militarized, expansionist German Empire, nothing much to worry about, unless you're one of my targets, then you need to worry. :P
A nation of 51.6 in democracy according to this https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=528862.
Victioria tears up Treaty and Peace banning Chemical Weapons production in Germany and the destruction of chemical weapons, chemical factories began producing chemical materials, ´´Chemical Terror´´ imminent.

Assassins BrotherHoodd
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Assassins BrotherHoodd » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:58 am

A Luxembourgish fleet came out of hyperspace, leading the fleet were two. Bellator SSDs(super star destroyers), they were a smaller SSD variant.But were faster for more mobility, and usage.Jake opened his comlink, as the encrypted voice spoke.”Captain….The requested fleet has arrived, you may now start phase two.Of your plan I’m warning you, there’s other factions around.So you might have to, worry about that.”The comlink turned off as Jake, had his recon fleet.Regroup with the bigger fleet, he would get in a.Lambda class shuttle and arrive, on one of the Bellators.So he could have a bigger view, he would meet Grand admiral Aidan.Inside the ship, as Aidan spoke”Welcome captain.Forces will arrive to join the forces, you have deployed. Luxembourgish high command thanks, you for your work.”4 Acclamator-class assault ships would enter, the atmosphere and touch down.On the surface, deploying supplies and troops.As the mobile HQ was constructed, the Luxembourgish fleet.Would make plans just in case, if they faced a faction.Jake turns to The grand admiral”Sir.Which side are we on, here?”Aidan spoke”None really we, probably will have to fight both.We will choose the side that, benefits us the most.We also have stuff on stand by, if needed this could last.A very long time and could turn, into a very long conflict.”On the ground, a perimeter would be set up for the Luxembourgish troops.As they would unload equipment.A tie fighter squadron would fly past, them as a scouting party.As the TIEs started to scout out, for any life in the area.
March song.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
NS stats are not cannon.

Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby Republics of the Solar Union » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:17 am

Assassins BrotherHoodd wrote:A Luxembourgish fleet came out of hyperspace, leading the fleet were two. Bellator SSDs(super star destroyers), they were a smaller SSD variant.But were faster for more mobility, and usage.Jake opened his comlink, as the encrypted voice spoke.”Captain….The requested fleet has arrived, you may now start phase two.Of your plan I’m warning you, there’s other factions around.So you might have to, worry about that.”The comlink turned off as Jake, had his recon fleet.Regroup with the bigger fleet, he would get in a.Lambda class shuttle and arrive, on one of the Bellators.So he could have a bigger view, he would meet Grand admiral Aidan.Inside the ship, as Aidan spoke”Welcome captain.Forces will arrive to join the forces, you have deployed. Luxembourgish high command thanks, you for your work.”4 Acclamator-class assault ships would enter, the atmosphere and touch down.On the surface, deploying supplies and troops.As the mobile HQ was constructed, the Luxembourgish fleet.Would make plans just in case, if they faced a faction.Jake turns to The grand admiral”Sir.Which side are we on, here?”Aidan spoke”None really we, probably will have to fight both.We will choose the side that, benefits us the most.We also have stuff on stand by, if needed this could last.A very long time and could turn, into a very long conflict.”On the ground, a perimeter would be set up for the Luxembourgish troops.As they would unload equipment.A tie fighter squadron would fly past, them as a scouting party.As the TIEs started to scout out, for any life in the area.

After a while, more sounds could be heard, conveniently there was a giant road leading outwards. A... building could be seen in the high distance. It was blue, and it was filled to the brim with futuristic technology, standing tall and tall, packing thousands of people. A... skyscraper perhaps? But it was uncertain who controlled I and if they would be friendly or hostile or... a beep could be heard, a drone was scouting the area. Not a Luxembourgish one, it was repeating the message, "JOIN THE REPUBLIC, LONG LIVE VSKCHUT!", and it kept repeating it.

Assassins BrotherHoodd
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Assassins BrotherHoodd » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:33 pm

Assassins BrotherHoodd wrote:A Luxembourgish fleet came out of hyperspace, leading the fleet were two. Bellator SSDs(super star destroyers), they were a smaller SSD variant.But were faster for more mobility, and usage.Jake opened his comlink, as the encrypted voice spoke.”Captain….The requested fleet has arrived, you may now start phase two.Of your plan I’m warning you, there’s other factions around.So you might have to, worry about that.”The comlink turned off as Jake, had his recon fleet.Regroup with the bigger fleet, he would get in a.Lambda class shuttle and arrive, on one of the Bellators.So he could have a bigger view, he would meet Grand admiral Aidan.Inside the ship, as Aidan spoke”Welcome captain.Forces will arrive to join the forces, you have deployed. Luxembourgish high command thanks, you for your work.”4 Acclamator-class assault ships would enter, the atmosphere and touch down.On the surface, deploying supplies and troops.As the mobile HQ was constructed, the Luxembourgish fleet.Would make plans just in case, if they faced a faction.Jake turns to The grand admiral”Sir.Which side are we on, here?”Aidan spoke”None really we, probably will have to fight both.We will choose the side that, benefits us the most.We also have stuff on stand by, if needed this could last.A very long time and could turn, into a very long conflict.”On the ground, a perimeter would be set up for the Luxembourgish troops.As they would unload equipment.A tie fighter squadron would fly past, them as a scouting party.As the TIEs started to scout out, for any life in the area.

After a while, more sounds could be heard, conveniently there was a giant road leading outwards. A... building could be seen in the high distance. It was blue, and it was filled to the brim with futuristic technology, standing tall and tall, packing thousands of people. A... skyscraper perhaps? But it was uncertain who controlled I and if they would be friendly or hostile or... a beep could be heard, a drone was scouting the area. Not a Luxembourgish one, it was repeating the message, "JOIN THE REPUBLIC, LONG LIVE VSKCHUT!", and it kept repeating it.

Information about this tower, was sent back to Luxembourgish command.As LAATs took of, filled with stormtroopers.They were going to investigate, the place.As the LAATs arrived, stormtroopers jumped on the ground.Getting into formation, as a stormtrooper commander stood.”Okay men! We’re investing this tower, if we get attacked open fire.Now let’s move!” A Luxembourgish scout trooper stumbled across the drone, and tried to snatch it.Meanwhile at the tower, stormtroopers found a entrenched.And rushed inside, while jump troopers, and death troopers.Were outside.Waiting if needed, the stormtrooper commander.Opened his comlink “Sir we found this tower, on the surface.Not far from the HQ, we have forces inside.Right now searching inside it, if needed can we send.In a bigger force?” The Luxembourgish army commander responded.”Yes if needed, more forces will be sent.But for now use what you have.”The comlink turned off.
March song.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
NS stats are not cannon.

Assassins BrotherHoodd
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Assassins BrotherHoodd » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:39 am

/bump
March song.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
NS stats are not cannon.

Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby Republics of the Solar Union » Wed May 01, 2024 4:12 am

Republics of the Solar Union wrote:After a while, more sounds could be heard, conveniently there was a giant road leading outwards. A... building could be seen in the high distance. It was blue, and it was filled to the brim with futuristic technology, standing tall and tall, packing thousands of people. A... skyscraper perhaps? But it was uncertain who controlled I and if they would be friendly or hostile or... a beep could be heard, a drone was scouting the area. Not a Luxembourgish one, it was repeating the message, "JOIN THE REPUBLIC, LONG LIVE VSKCHUT!", and it kept repeating it.

Information about this tower, was sent back to Luxembourgish command.As LAATs took of, filled with stormtroopers.They were going to investigate, the place.As the LAATs arrived, stormtroopers jumped on the ground.Getting into formation, as a stormtrooper commander stood.”Okay men! We’re investing this tower, if we get attacked open fire.Now let’s move!” A Luxembourgish scout trooper stumbled across the drone, and tried to snatch it.Meanwhile at the tower, stormtroopers found a entrenched.And rushed inside, while jump troopers, and death troopers.Were outside.Waiting if needed, the stormtrooper commander.Opened his comlink “Sir we found this tower, on the surface.Not far from the HQ, we have forces inside.Right now searching inside it, if needed can we send.In a bigger force?” The Luxembourgish army commander responded.”Yes if needed, more forces will be sent.But for now use what you have.”The comlink turned off.

Inside the tower were a million men or at least it felt like that. Each room was crowded. And paperwork could seen anywhere. A bureaucratic foundation it was. And there were banners, propaganda, around every corner, saying, "LONG-LIVE VSKCHUT!", "HUNT DOWN THE REBELS!", "KILL EVERYTHING NOT RED, THE COLOUR OF BEAUTY!", and etc. Upon the building were an array of drones scanning everywhere, equipped with mass-produced lasers. They were cheap and simple but effective at defense.

Assassins BrotherHoodd
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Assassins BrotherHoodd » Wed May 01, 2024 4:39 am

Assassins BrotherHoodd wrote:Information about this tower, was sent back to Luxembourgish command.As LAATs took of, filled with stormtroopers.They were going to investigate, the place.As the LAATs arrived, stormtroopers jumped on the ground.Getting into formation, as a stormtrooper commander stood.”Okay men! We’re investing this tower, if we get attacked open fire.Now let’s move!” A Luxembourgish scout trooper stumbled across the drone, and tried to snatch it.Meanwhile at the tower, stormtroopers found a entrenched.And rushed inside, while jump troopers, and death troopers.Were outside.Waiting if needed, the stormtrooper commander.Opened his comlink “Sir we found this tower, on the surface.Not far from the HQ, we have forces inside.Right now searching inside it, if needed can we send.In a bigger force?” The Luxembourgish army commander responded.”Yes if needed, more forces will be sent.But for now use what you have.”The comlink turned off.

Inside the tower were a million men or at least it felt like that. Each room was crowded. And paperwork could seen anywhere. A bureaucratic foundation it was. And there were banners, propaganda, around every corner, saying, "LONG-LIVE VSKCHUT!", "HUNT DOWN THE REBELS!", "KILL EVERYTHING NOT RED, THE COLOUR OF BEAUTY!", and etc. Upon the building were an array of drones scanning everywhere, equipped with mass-produced lasers. They were cheap and simple but effective at defense.

As the stormtroopers, continued to walkthrough the tower. And the see the papers, a stormtrooper sergeant noticed the drones.”Over there! Attack those drones!” A stormtrooper using a E-web turret aimed, at the drones and started, to open fire. Inside the tower, the stormtroopers got up to a door. They made some orders, with their hands to keep silent. They kicked open the door, as the stormtroopers their weapons.
March song.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
NS stats are not cannon.

Assassins BrotherHoodd
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Assassins BrotherHoodd » Thu May 02, 2024 7:03 pm

/bump
March song.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
NS stats are not cannon.

Assassins BrotherHoodd
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Assassins BrotherHoodd » Sat May 04, 2024 8:12 am

/bump
March song.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
NS stats are not cannon.

Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby Republics of the Solar Union » Sat May 04, 2024 8:19 am

GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:

August shoots his rapid-fire laser pistol at 6 enemies, killing them extremely precisely before saying:

"The plan now is to conquer strategic points on the battlefield, they must have a base nearby, and we need to take it to attract the IDRP forces to us, thereby weakening the other front lines, and facilitating the operations of our assassins to go to their cities and sabotage them to make them have an internal crisis, but I'll explain the rest later, just tell me where their closest base is."
Says August before throwing a thermal grenade at the enemies and killing only two enemies that were close to him.

"Continue to attack, advance and ensure the victory of this battle, we need to reach their base wherever it is, we need to ensure that our reinforcements have room to arrive, so continue to attack!Force them to retreat!For the Empire, for the Goddess -Empress of Humanity."

After that, the Astra-Militarum soldiers began to advance against the enemies and the Thundehawnks continued to attack the ground with their Concussion Missiles and laser weapons.

The final preparations were being made on the Monolith, with soldiers and tanks finishing being placed aboard the Monolith, the Executor Class Super Star Destroyer, positioned itself on the Grand Monolith, opening its lower floodgates, and launching large grappling hooks to secure it. Monolith, after the Monolith was fully connected with the hooks, the Super Star Destroyer, began to take the Monolith off the surface, making the great fortress fall until it reached the Super Star Destroyer, after entering the Super Star Destroyer with great difficulty, the floodgates were closed, and the Super Star Destroyer began to climb into space, activating its Jump engines and preparing to head towards Pluto, after 39 minutes of preparing the engines, the Super Star Destroyer entered at a very high speed, almost reaching the speed of light, but because the speed is not the speed of light in full strength and weight of the Monolith, the time to reach Pluto is approximately 6 hours and 30 minutes.

OOC: Can I see an image of the Monolith?

IC: Reinforcements arrived for the IDRP from Jupiter, such reinforcements included laser rifles, which they used to disintegrate a bunch of armor and leave much of the ROP army vulnerable. Soon, the shield was broken, and they marched in firing lasers, shooting missiles and so on. They destroyed one of the military centres, and everything was chaos. The second stage of reinforcements is planned to reach in 6 hours and the third in 12 hours.

Republics of the Solar Union wrote:Inside the tower were a million men or at least it felt like that. Each room was crowded. And paperwork could seen anywhere. A bureaucratic foundation it was. And there were banners, propaganda, around every corner, saying, "LONG-LIVE VSKCHUT!", "HUNT DOWN THE REBELS!", "KILL EVERYTHING NOT RED, THE COLOUR OF BEAUTY!", and etc. Upon the building were an array of drones scanning everywhere, equipped with mass-produced lasers. They were cheap and simple but effective at defense.

As the stormtroopers, continued to walkthrough the tower. And the see the papers, a stormtrooper sergeant noticed the drones.”Over there! Attack those drones!” A stormtrooper using a E-web turret aimed, at the drones and started, to open fire. Inside the tower, the stormtroopers got up to a door. They made some orders, with their hands to keep silent. They kicked open the door, as the stormtroopers their weapons.

The room had many personnel who were fleeing in chaos, some of them started attacking the stormtroopers but they were overwhelmed and underprepared civilians, the government's ban on civilian guns was actually detrimental in this moment as the skyscraper was easy to clear, there was also loot. A bunch of loot, but it was locked in suitcases.

OOC: I think you might have just become tbe villain lol.

Assassins BrotherHoodd
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Assassins BrotherHoodd » Sat May 04, 2024 9:32 am

The stormtroopers showed no mercy killing everyone in their path. People would be rounded up and executed , no one could be spared. The stormtrooper commander spoke” We can’t trust any of them kill anyone no mater what!” After a while the stormtroopers would, walk out of the tower. Two tie bombers arrived, and fired proton torpedoes. And dropped proton bombs on the tower, to weaken it and bring it down. And survivor the ran out of the, tower would be shot on sight.
March song.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
NS stats are not cannon.

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Sat May 04, 2024 11:01 am

GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:August shoots his rapid-fire laser pistol at 6 enemies, killing them extremely precisely before saying:

IC: Reinforcements arrived for the IDRP from Jupiter, such reinforcements included laser rifles, which they used to disintegrate a bunch of armor and leave much of the ROP army vulnerable. Soon, the shield was broken, and they marched in firing lasers, shooting missiles and so on. They destroyed one of the military centres, and everything was chaos. The second stage of reinforcements is planned to reach in 6 hours and the third in 12 hours.

The room had many personnel who were fleeing in chaos, some of them started attacking the stormtroopers but they were overwhelmed and underprepared civilians, the government's ban on civilian guns was actually detrimental in this moment as the skyscraper was easy to clear, there was also loot. A bunch of loot, but it was locked in suitcases.

OOC: I think you might have just become tbe villain lol.

OOOC:Here
https://imgur.com/a/ul9WzZs

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Sun May 05, 2024 11:05 am

GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:August shoots his rapid-fire laser pistol at 6 enemies, killing them extremely precisely before saying:

IC: Reinforcements arrived for the IDRP from Jupiter, such reinforcements included laser rifles, which they used to disintegrate a bunch of armor and leave much of the ROP army vulnerable. Soon, the shield was broken, and they marched in firing lasers, shooting missiles and so on. They destroyed one of the military centres, and everything was chaos. The second stage of reinforcements is planned to reach in 6 hours and the third in 12 hours .

IC:
The Imperial forces were outnumbered, but they had the aerial advantage, with orders and orders relayed again. August demanded a new orbital bombardment, but a more powerful orbital strike using the Quadruple Turbolasers of all Star Destroyers present.

After that, the Star Destroyers positioned themselves again over the main Battlefield in High Orbit, and after a 10-second preparation, all Star Destroyers began a new attack, launching hundreds of consecutive and destructive shots, with the explosions caused causing damage and tremors. of an earthquake of magnitude 10.4, August ordered the soldiers to seek shelter during the bombardment and so the Astra-Militarum retreated a few meters and protected itself in the middle of the wreckage of downed ships while the shooting was being done, the shots were giving the chance of Astra-Militarum to retreat to another strategic point to await Reinforcements coming from Earth, August ordered the troops to retreat and with the support of the orbital barrage the troops retreated safely, with some War Robots being destroyed during the retreat.

August ordered all units to regroup in the Demarcated Area for the arrival of reinforcements, so that the Imperial forces would be able to protect themselves long enough until the reinforcements arrived.

Time until reinforcements: 1 Hour.
Last edited by GermanEmpire of kaisereich on Sun May 05, 2024 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Wed May 08, 2024 4:02 pm

/bump

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents