NATION

PASSWORD

A new found land [Signups/MT/OOC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

European Federal Union
Senator

Founded: Sep 25, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby European Federal Union » Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:47 pm

Once again, two additional settlements for everyone, under the condition their distances are notmore then 80 kilometers from the main starting colony, or 20 kilometers from a previously exisitng settlement
IC: United Europe, NS partially cannon policies also partially cannon
OOC: This nation reprisents parts of my irl political views
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Buy my stuff please, I owe Janpia like half of his economy
For off site commuinications Discord: sirvonghost

Countesia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 10, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Countesia » Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:24 pm

European Federal Union wrote:Once again, two additional settlements for everyone, under the condition their distances are notmore then 80 kilometers from the main starting colony, or 20 kilometers from a previously exisitng settlement

Does it count when you're using rivers as transport routes? Because it's kinda what the french did in America with the Mississippi river

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2023
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:28 am

European Federal Union wrote:Once again, two additional settlements for everyone, under the condition their distances are notmore then 80 kilometers from the main starting colony, or 20 kilometers from a previously exisitng settlement

Understood, thanks for the info.
Too authoritarian? Yeah I get that a lot.

Proud member or observer of the GSC, ISD, IED, InterCOM, FIRE, 1st signatory to the Shieldstan declaration of banning slavery and author of the Proclamation on the Rights of the Individual.

MT Nation, year 2023, Not based on my IRL Views.

European Federal Union
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby European Federal Union » Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:18 am

Allanea wrote:Eriskhaven, Day 6

The campsite at Eriskhaven began to look every bit like a village, or a small town, perhaps. Tents, huts, campers, container homes had cropped up, and already the first street lights glowed in radiant white against the night darkness.

At the shore, the combat engineers were building a long pier, supported by driven piles. Their task was a singular one: to create a place for cargo ships to unload directly, without relying solely on airlifts to sustain the colony.

Small groups of hunters and geologists, armed with assault rifles and heavy, .458 hunting guns, began sweeping out into the woods, hoping to be the first to find something of value for the colony – and, to be fair, also for themselves.

122/150 words
Warned for violating the word minimum
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Gonswanza
Senator

Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gonswanza » Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:24 am

European Federal Union wrote:
Allanea wrote:Eriskhaven, Day 6

The campsite at Eriskhaven began to look every bit like a village, or a small town, perhaps. Tents, huts, campers, container homes had cropped up, and already the first street lights glowed in radiant white against the night darkness.

At the shore, the combat engineers were building a long pier, supported by driven piles. Their task was a singular one: to create a place for cargo ships to unload directly, without relying solely on airlifts to sustain the colony.

Small groups of hunters and geologists, armed with assault rifles and heavy, .458 hunting guns, began sweeping out into the woods, hoping to be the first to find something of value for the colony – and, to be fair, also for themselves.

122/150 words
Warned for violating the word minimum

Could drop the requirement to 100 words
Praise our glorious leader Laura Ortiz!
Yea, I sell things. Lots of things. KTO Member!
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

European Federal Union
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby European Federal Union » Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:28 am

Gonswanza wrote:Could drop the requirement to 100 words

Most players are already posting well beyond the current 150 word requirement, it shouldnt be that hard to reach it
(\__/)
(='.'=)

Gonswanza
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gonswanza » Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:33 am

Gonswanza wrote:Could drop the requirement to 100 words

Most players are already posting well beyond the current 150 word requirement, it shouldnt be that hard to reach it

Nevermind then.

Will there be a lore update soon on the natives? I still intend to flesh out my military base and possibly attempt to build a canal even if I have to fight a war of conquest to do so.
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

European Federal Union
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby European Federal Union » Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:35 am

Gonswanza wrote:

Nevermind then.

Will there be a lore update soon on the natives? I still intend to flesh out my military base and possibly attempt to build a canal even if I have to fight a war of conquest to do so.

Where did ya land? And where will ya build the channel?
Last edited by European Federal Union on Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
(\__/)
(='.'=)

Gonswanza
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gonswanza » Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:37 am

Gonswanza wrote:I'm gonna land here. And turn it into a military outpost.
(Image)

Landing above, channel will be north of that in the future. Ill get on PC to draw it.

Edit: A shitty guide to the landings. Military base to the Northeast, colony in the southwest on the small island. The planned canal as a red line.
Last edited by Gonswanza on Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:39 pm

Just got a new post out after a short delay, following the murder mystery theme.

Proud member or observer of the GSC, ISD, IED, InterCOM, FIRE, 1st signatory to the Shieldstan declaration of banning slavery and author of the Proclamation on the Rights of the Individual.

European Federal Union
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby European Federal Union » Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:13 am

European Federal Union wrote:snip

First of all Void this, I realised this wouldnt be very fitting to how I set up the RP from the start

Second
Allanea wrote:Eriskhaven, Day 10

After a ten-day period of construction, the campsite at Eriskhaven expanded, now appearing more and more like a small town or a military base. About two thousand people now called it their home, and fortifications – chiefly in the form of checkpoints on the major access routes, infantry and vehicle patrols, and so forth – formed.

Sometimes, far in the woods, gunshots were heard – these were the Allanean explorers, having run into an animal they decided to shoot and eat, or, perhaps, a large predator who wanted to eat them. Of course, some predators were themselves edible – and so, a few rifle shots later, the identity of the meal would be determined.

113/150 Second warning for Allanea, one more and you will be banned from the thread

Third

Now I would increase the size to 10 settlements allowed for everyone, under the condition they are within 150 kilometers of a previously existing one
(\__/)
(='.'=)

The Daeva
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 13, 2023
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:41 pm

Alright, I think the RP has progressed far enough along. Would everyone be up for an official international claims meeting?
Heya! Just your ordinary ruthless pragmatic monarchy. We may be the lesser evil, but we are fancy and polite while doing it!

“Daeva doesn’t join sides, we make them.” -Margrave Alabaster Kovacs, a sterling example of a Daevan diplomat.

Daeva’s theme: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bVhJgWHOC14

Gonswanza
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gonswanza » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:05 pm

The Daeva wrote:Alright, I think the RP has progressed far enough along. Would everyone be up for an official international claims meeting?

sure why not

The Daeva
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:27 pm

Gonswanza wrote:
The Daeva wrote:Alright, I think the RP has progressed far enough along. Would everyone be up for an official international claims meeting?

sure why not

Yeah, just want my claims solidified, as I am sure many others do as well.
Heya! Just your ordinary ruthless pragmatic monarchy. We may be the lesser evil, but we are fancy and polite while doing it!

“Daeva doesn’t join sides, we make them.” -Margrave Alabaster Kovacs, a sterling example of a Daevan diplomat.

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:26 pm

Sounds like a great idea, I’d be very interested in joining.

The Daeva
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:22 pm

British Arzelentaxmacone wrote:

Excellent.

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:59 pm

The Daeva wrote:
British Arzelentaxmacone wrote:

Excellent.

Sounds great. Could it involve possible trade agreements between our settlements there as well? BA is looking for more trade lately as a result of all the money it’s losing in the war.

European Federal Union
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby European Federal Union » Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:49 am

Sure, I would be up for that
(\__/)
(='.'=)

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:00 am

Just to be absolutely clear: I have no real interest in any claims beyond the island on which Allaneans are already sitting.

However I am interested in working with neighboring nations on things like economic cooperation, shared infrastructure, ocean floor mapping and other boring things like that. Who's up for such a thing?
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:00 am

Just to be absolutely clear: I have no real interest in any claims beyond the island on which Allaneans are already sitting.

However I am interested in working with neighboring nations on things like economic cooperation, shared infrastructure, ocean floor mapping and other boring things like that. Who's up for such a thing?
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:52 pm

Allanea wrote:Just to be absolutely clear: I have no real interest in any claims beyond the island on which Allaneans are already sitting.

BA could be interested in that sort of work, especially the economic cooperation side of things.

The Daeva
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:17 pm

Allanea wrote:Just to be absolutely clear: I have no real interest in any claims beyond the island on which Allaneans are already sitting.

We would cooperate. Alrighty, uh, I am gonna make a meeting cause I want my claims official and all that.

Gonswanza
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gonswanza » Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:37 pm

The Daeva wrote:

We would cooperate. Alrighty, uh, I am gonna make a meeting cause I want my claims official and all that.

You said that like a week ago. But aight, invite the rest of us along too.

The Daeva
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:43 pm

Gonswanza wrote:
The Daeva wrote:

You said that like a week ago. But aight, invite the rest of us along too.

Yeah, but I was busy that week and actually mean it, once I catch up a bit on a few other threads…

The Daeva
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Daeva » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:22 pm

Thread up,

“The Assuwa Accords”

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents