NATION

PASSWORD

Hostile Takeover Bid [MT, SEMI-OPEN]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Prevania
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 06, 2007
Ex-Nation

Hostile Takeover Bid [MT, SEMI-OPEN]

Postby Prevania » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:47 am

OOC - Pertinent Information

The updated map of Prevania

A map of Neuneubrandenburg, for Black Plains.

A wiki article on Prevania, the Army and the fortifications.

Outside the Boule, Prevoygrad, Prevania

"I am currently standing about 200 metres away from the protestors now. They started throwing bricks at the police approximately 10 minutes ago and..." the reporter ducked instinctively as a molotov cocktail was seen to hit the road beside her, "Sorry about that. Anyway, as you can see, tensions are running very high here, with the protestors very angry about the governments perceived weakness. The leaders are calling for the decision to enter the Conglomerate to be reversed and for the war against Rhods to be continued, and they are threatening to remain here until they do... My goodness!" The camera-man panned the camera round. Some of the protestors had found crowbars and had managed to break the sturdy lock on the gate.

The reporter continued, "The protestors have just managed to open the gate to the Boule. The police have advised me to stand back. The protestors are now moving into the grounds of the Boule." The riot police inside the Boule complex drew their batons and, with a blood-curdling scream, charged at the protestors. Suddenly, the cameraman zoomed in on one part of the crowd. "Tartarus!"

The balaclaved man pulled the trigger. Bullets sprayed everywhere from the AK-74, many hitting the police, but many others hitting fellow protestors. The police charge faltered. Other protestors drew Kalashnikovs from their garments and started firing, oblivious of the rubber bullets fired by the police. On the corner of the television screen, viewers could see armed soldiers emerging from the Boule. They opened fire at the crowd.

Suddenly, a spurt of redness hit the camera. The view tilted. The camera fell. It hit the ground. The screen went black.

-----

At the other end of the Boule complex, Elektor Aristeides walked slowly to his helicopter, screened by MIA troops. He could hear gunfire behind him. As the helicopter lifted up, he could see pillars of smoke rising from the scene.

And he vowed that he would do everything in his power to prevent a reoccurence.

-----

Kriegmoglichkeiten International Head Office, Prevoygrad

Is it a fact known to very few, that the KMKI Head Office is home to not one company, but two. KMKI occupies the vast majority of the building, but, hidden away out of sight, are the offices of TWLD Industries. The brainchild of Eirenaios Pelagios, the Head of KMKI's Legal Department, it is a cover company, keeping the more unsavoury aspects of the business off KMKI's books. However, Eirenaios had loftier ambitions.

As the screen went blank, he swiveled his chair around, "Excellent. Just what I wanted. Now, I want you to call an emergency meeting of the KMKI board for 10 minutes time." The secretary started typing away.

Ten minutes later, the board of Kriegmoglichkeiten assembled in Special Conference Room B, argueably the most secure room in Prevania. Everyone was there, with one notable exeption: the chairman of the board and majority shareholder, Direktor Boris Berenovski.

Eirenaios Pelagios stood up, "Gentlemen, I am afraid that Mr Berenovski has not been able to make it here today. Thus, being next in order of seniority, it falls to me to chair this meeting." The reactions of the other board members would have been most interesting to an outside observer. Most of them did not bat an eyelid. A few were looking uncomfortable. And a few were surreptitiously fingering piles of bank notes in their briefcases.

"I have called this emergency meeting to resolve some grave issues that have come to light. As you know, the government has recently agreed both to join the Conglomerate and also to a ceasefire with Rhods. Both decisions are bad for this great company. Both decisions ultimately rested with one man, Boris Berenovski." There were worried murmers from some, "Yes, this man has been acting, not in the interests of the company, but for other reasons. Under Prevanian legislation, as company chairman, he has quite clearly made the wrong, nay the criminal, decisions."

"Thus, under Section 4.2a, Paragraph 140 of the Incorporation Act (1812), I do hereby charge Boris Berenovski in abstentia with gross neglect of his duties as corporation chairman. Under the Act, board members must now hold a vote of confidence in the chairman. All those with confidence say 'aye'. Two solitary voices were heard. Those of no confidence say 'nay'. The response was overwhelming, if somewhat quieter.

"Thank you, gentlemen, for your most propicious of decisions." Eirenaios said, "Now, we must elect a new chairman."

-----

A few minutes later, a helicopter landed on the roof and Boris exited. "Heck, I'm rather late." Slick with sweat, he ran towards the lift.

Looking somewhat more composed, he walked out of the lift 3 floors below ground level. He entered the meeting room. The first thing he noticed was everyone staring at him. Then, he saw that his chair was occupied by someone else. "Eirenaios Pelagios, what are you doing there?" He asked, barely concealing his anger, "Since I was last aware, I was the Chairman."

Eirenaios smiled, "But, Boris (his face grew redder at the disrespect of the use of his first name), I am Chairman." Boris exploded, "What!?!" "Yes, you see, under Prevanian law, by your bad decisions, you have proven yourself unworthy of representing the best interests of shareholders." "But I am the majority shareholder, damn you!" "That is immaterial."

Realisation slowly dawned "Oh, I see now, after all I've done for you." He peered round at the other board members, "And how much has he paid you?" They looked rather uncomfortable. "Well, if that's how it is," he said, drawing his PCF-issue pistol from his briefcase.

Eirenaios made an imperceptable signal. Boris slumped to the ground. "Was that how you wanted it, sir?" A security guard holding a dart gun asked. "Yes, thank you. Now, take him away and lock him up somewhere."

Shortly afterwards, Kriegmoglichkeiten International released a short statement:

Due to reasons of poor heath, the KMKI chairman, Boris Berenovski, has decided to stand down as Chairman of the Board. It is not believed that the medical condition is life-threatening. Eirenaios Pelagios has relectantly assumed the role of Chairman.

-----

Now installed in Boris' former office, Eirenaios' first act was to make a phonecall to a certain Elektor in the Boule. "Hello, everything has gone off fine here... Yes, he's come down with a most unfortunate medical condition.... No, he won't be appearing publically any time soon, so I want you to put in place the plan we agreed to earlier... Yes, the funds will be transferred, I give you my word... Good, now go and do it." He put the phone down and smiled; eveything was falling into place.

Ministry for External Affairs Communique

As a result of the Direktor's medical condition, the Direktor has decided to stand down as leader of the Boule. Archippos Arkadios, the Elektor for Akadaemia, has been elected as the new Direktor.

This is open to all Novan and Conglomerate nations. Any others wishing to join in, please TG me.
Last edited by Prevania on Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
Prevania (MT)
Presenting Kriegmoglichkeiten International for all your mercenary and deniable strike needs, as well as raw materials. As a special discount, if you quote this, you will receive 5% off all purchases.

For the very best in airship design, visit The Guild of Prevanian Airship Manufacturers
Member of: IASEN, the Conglomerate

LDF Activation Status: 5
Defcon: 1

Prevania Wiki (MT)

Please note, all characters appearing in these posts are fictitious. Resemblances to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental.
Any opinions expressed by these posts may not necessarily reflect the opinions of the person behind them.
Prevania (FT)

Alfegos
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 22, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Alfegos » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:05 am

Official Statement from the People's Nation of Alfegos

In light of current rioting and anti-government protests within Prevania, the Foreign Ministry recommends that only essential travel should take place to Prevania. All Fegosian citizens should register with the Foreign Ministry or the Fegosian Embassy within Prevania.

Furthermore, all Prevanian shipping and air transport will be subject to additional checks, in lieu of possible anti-governance attacks targeted at the People's Nation of Alfegos, the Prevanian Embassy and Consulates, and/or Prevanian government shipping within Fegosian waters.

The People's Nation of Alfegos is dismayed to hear of the change of governing head in Prevania, and wishes the best of fortune for the new chairman, and for the good health of Boris Berenovski. Furthermore, the People's Nation wishes to note that all current agreements and deals with Prevania will continue - business is as normal.

Abruzi
Minister

Founded: Jul 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Abruzi » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:27 pm

News of the Prevanian entry into the Super State of the Conglomerate was brought to Abruzi by the lips of her staff who were currently in Sanctuary for the ODECON war. The political machine of Abruzi was slow to start, nobles who openly hated on another were forced to crowd the halls of the Manufacturing Assembly to cast votes for whom would be part of the mission that the Forge Lord had decreed would be sent.

Nordic Breadbasket Barons rubbed shoulders with Grecian Factory Lords and the age old ethnic strife of the Militant Kingdom was renewed. To both sides dismay the growing hybrid faction was exempt from the journey ensuring an awkward trip for those who did have to go. One by one the votes were cast, the telescreens projecting the vote of the various Aristocrats for all to see.

Slowly the results were gathered and the ceremonial session master stepped out onto the polished glass and marble floor. Across the oval chamber the Forge Lord sat, his inlaid gold armor offset by his gas mask. The ceremonial gas mask was a relic from the days when sessions had been held outside, the noxious fumes of Abruzian industry showing who amongst the Factory Lords and Breadbasket Barons were strong enough to ignore the sting of the chemical rich air, for in those days only the Monarch was allowed his gas mask showing his standing above all of his subjects.

The session master knelt before his sovereign and revealed the names one by one, as the last of the three names was read the Forge Lord rose from his steel throne and called out to the nobles gathered,

"My Barons, My Factory Lords, my men from the few Northern Forges, I call to you now! The votes are in and as one body, one machine we have elected Bread Basket Baron Ymir Bor, Governor-Comandante Ares, and Machine Maiden Athena to make this journey to our new brothers in Prevania. I declare that we shall thus have a celebratory feast for three days hence, to ensure the Holy Union of the Conglomerate is placated to allow our nobles among which my own daughter walks arrives in Prevania safely."

The nobles as one bowed as Hephaestus' speaker amplified voice grew silent, the magnanimity of the foreign mission apparent. With the Forge Lord's own daughter traveling abroad it would surely mean that the young Machine Maiden was old enough to marry. Plans, plots and the thoughts found at royal courts across creation were aroused and it was clear the Monarchs of Abruzi were on to something.

TO:Ministry for External Affairs of Prevania
FROM:Foreign Minister Chiron Ymir in the name of Forge Lord Hephaestus
Ruler of Forgeburg, Master of Tula,Khan of Anshan, Foreman of The Pit, Baron of The Bread Basket, Governor General of Forgeheim, Autocrat of all Abruzians, holder of the sacred flame of the Holy Church of the Conglomerate.
Encryption Level:1

Greetings my new brothers of the Conglomerate. The Militant Kingdom of Abruzi has been brought much joy from your ascension into the Holy Union of the Conglomerate and as such would like to dispatch a diplomatic team to bring you gifts and our well wishes in person. With your permission we would like to send a unit of three nobles and twenty commoners to bring you both Abruzian goods and luxuries as gifts of welcome as well as promises of brotherhood. Please reply as to if you will accept our fraternal brotherhood?
Last edited by Abruzi on Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
02:01 RomanEmpire Because I dont know about you
02:01 RomanEmpire But I want to monger some fucking fish

Forward for the #Sanc!
Nationstates 40,000, In the grim darkness of the far future there is only retcon -Oz
SSO's map of Abruzi: http://i41.tinypic.com/33ope9i.png
SSO For Mod

Katganistan wrote:Sanctuary space
Channel on the Esper Net
Fun times are had there

Kybrutirat

Prevania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Prevania » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:24 am

"I don't know, I really don't know!" Diodotos Euthymius screamed hysterically, "They haven't told me a single bleeding thing! First it's 'be all nice to the Conglomerate' and then its 'seek succession'!" He paused for breath, "I have two memos on my desk, both telling me to do the opposite thing. I mean, what the hell am I meant to do when Abruzi comes asking to send a diplomatic team?"

It was later noted with interest by observers that the suicide rate amongst civil servants tripled in the first week after the resignation of Boris Berenovski. As such, by the time the following message had arrived in Abruzi, Diodotos, the only person to know about the visit, was dead.

TO:Ministry for External Affairs, Prevania
Encryption Level: Theta-9

Dear Mr Ymir,

We would indeed be most gratified to accept your visit to celebrate our entry into your fraternal brotherhood. We look forards to seeing you.

We would suggest that you travel to Kryopulia, since that is by far the fairest of all the poloi of Prevania. You will be met there by Diodotos Euthymius, Permanent Secretary to the Ministry for External Affairs.

Yours sincerely,

Diodotos Euthymius, Permanent Secretary to the Ministry for External Affairs
Ministry for External Affairs,
Prevania

-----

Meanwhile, the new Direktor was making a speech to the Boule, "Ladies and Gentlmen, it gratifies me no small amount to have been elected as Direktor, and I thank you for it. Looking over the state of the government as it was left to me by my predecessor, I am pleased with its strength. However, I believe that, if anything, Boris Berenovski was not radical enough in his promotion of capitalism. And why is that? Because he was in charge of the organisation most harmful to enterprise. The state. Yes, gentlemen, the existance of the state as an independant entity, free of obligations of profitability and shareholder interest, is not delivering good value for tax-payers money.

"Thus, I plan to enact the most radical reform in the history of Prevania. We all profess to be committed capitalists, now we will have a chance to show it. Gentlemen, I plan to privatise the Prevanian government in its entirity."

Eirenaios Pelagios flicked the off button on the radio on his desk. He had heard enough; he had got what he had paid for. He just hoped the naive academic would have the wisdom not to be too ostentatious in his displays of his new-found wealth. He had met and organised everything with the bankers who would provide the capital, the 'permanant solutions consultant' who would assasinate them and the hackers who would obliterate any trace of the transaction. Yes, everything was falling into place.

-------

Boris, however, was not in such a state of well-being. Well, neither would you, if you were locked in a cold caretaker's cupboard with a burly mercenary (originally employed by yourself) guarding the door. his suit was ripped in several places and, though there was no light, he was sure that he was getting a rash on his leg from where he had knocked over a non-descript bottle. He cursed his paranoia. He shuld really have thought of the consequences of there being no light before he had decided to hide one of his hundereds of back-up guns in one of very many bottles, which differed only by the design on the labels. He wrenched open the top of yet another bottle and rattled it. Nope, not this one either.
Prevania (MT)
Presenting Kriegmoglichkeiten International for all your mercenary and deniable strike needs, as well as raw materials. As a special discount, if you quote this, you will receive 5% off all purchases.

For the very best in airship design, visit The Guild of Prevanian Airship Manufacturers

Prevania Wiki (MT)

Please note, all characters appearing in these posts are fictitious. Resemblances to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental.
Any opinions expressed by these posts may not necessarily reflect the opinions of the person behind them.
Prevania (FT)

Lehengolt
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lehengolt » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:29 pm

St. Istvan Times
Article excerpt

"HCSK Secretary of Foreign Affairs Mátyás Széchenyi announced a travel advisory for the nation of Prevania due to the civil unrest that has recently erupted. Citizens are advised not to travel to or stay in Prevania unless absolutely necessary. This advisory also constitutes an order prohibiting active and Reserve military personnel from traveling in Prevania under any circumstances. In other related news, in a press release in Lehengolt county, Thomas Meisener announced the construction of a massive aerodrome and airship plant in an exclusive manufacturing and operations deal with the Prevanian Airship Manufacturer's Guild. Since the facilities will be on house Meisener lands, the provisions of the deal may actually be legal, and would make it one of the few and definitely the largest private airport in the HCSK.

Prevania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Prevania » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:51 am

Kriegmoglichkeiten International Head Office

No, not this one. Nor this one. He reached for another bottle; not here. He rattled another: nope. Not this one either. Urgh, I don't want to know what was inside this one.

Hang on. I just remember something rattling. Boris lunged towards the top of the pile of the recently-examined bottles. He picked one out and shook it. Yes! Finally! With shaking fingers, he slowly unscrewed the lid and drew out a package packed in plastic. "Thank you, o cloud-gatherer." He whispered, pouring out a libation of... well, it smelt something like bleach. Anyway, it would have to do for now. He ripped open the plastic, tearing a nail in the process, "Ouch!" He drew out two dark objects. His hand fitted perfectly around the hand grip of the SIG Sauer P226. He ensured the safety catch was engaged before loading the magasine.

Hell! It wouldn't load. He tried again. Still, the magasine just refused to fit all the way up into the pistol. He tried again. And again, with a force bordering on desparation. And then it hit him. "Stupid me, I've been trying to load it the wrong way round," he rotated the magasine and tried again; it slotted home with a satisfying 'click'. Oh dear, he just hoped he wasn't as out of practice at shooting as he was at loading the damned magasine.

Flicking the safety catch off, he edged towards the door. Right. Now, as he remembered, the guard was standing about here. So if he... Bringing the weapon up, he fired a shot through the door at head height, before firing a second into the lock. The blast echoed in his ears: he was sure that most of the building must have heard him. He would have to get moving fast.

The bullet had not completely destroyed the lock, but a kick to the door (grunting with exertion - he had never realised that he was this out of shape) caused it to swing open, revealing the body of the guard, his head a mass of redness. He looked up and down the corridor. Right or left?

He heard shouts coming from his left. Right it was, then. He ran along the corridor, past row upon row of offices. There! He stopped and turned, seeing the fire escape door. As soon as he opened it, they would know where he was. He hesitated.

"There he is!" He turned round to see a man rushing around the corner, armed with an assault carbine. He pulled up the pistol and fired two shots instincively. Not waiting to see what effect they had had, he slammed open the fire escape door and threw himself inside. Oh, no: he could here footsteps from below. He started running up the stairs, gasping for breath, the blood pounding in his ears.

After what seemed like an age, he reached the top. He flung open the doors and burst through. A secretary saw him, yelped and dived into her office. Great. They'd be all over him in no time. He ran along the corridor. He arrived at a familiar door with a keypad to the side. Please say he hasn't changed the code yet. And he hadn't! Boris burst in, pistol ready to fire.

The office was empty. Damn. He had been hoping to meet Eirenaios and give him what for. He'd have to esc... Hang on. This was his office. The computer was still there. The door was bullet proof. The parachute was hidden in the cupboard. This might just work.

He slammed the door shut and re-activated the lock. He dragged several bits of furniture, a potted plant, chairs, that vase, forming an impromtu barricade against the door. He heard the first shouts in the corridor outside. He would have to hurry: he had so little time. He sat down at his desk and logged on.

Bang! Something slammed into the door. They were trying to break it down, were they? Boris waited anxiously whilst the computer loaded. Immediatly it did so, he opened up the secure messaging system. With any luck, they would not have cut off the link, yet. Outside, the thumps were intensifying. The programme loaded. Good. He started typing.

Code: Select all
TO ALL ARMED FORCES UNITS FROM DIREKTOR BORIS BERENOVSKI STOP EMERGENCY SITUATION A-290 HAS OCCURED STOP ACTIVATE EMERGENCY PROCEDURES SIGMA SEVEN NINE AND TAO THREE TWO STOP AUTHORISATION ONE NINE FIVE SEVEN TWO THREE EIGHT FOUR ZERO STOP END MESSAGE

There, he had done all he could do. It was now in the hands of the Admirals and Generals, whether or not to help him. He then unplugged the computer, lifted it and threw it through the window. It crashed through with a loud sound of breaking glass. Outside, the mercenaries decided it was time for extraordinary measures. They drew their guns and started firing at the hinges and lock, hoping to break them. Boris looked apprehensively at the door - they would break through soon. He went to the cupboard and shoveled out the pile of papers at the bottom, before carefully opening the panel to the false bottom. Slowly and carefully, he drew out a fabric bundle. Fumbling a while with the straps, he finally managed to put the parachute on.

Carefully avoiding the shards of broken glass, he stepped out onto the narrow ledge. Many metres below him, the traffic crawled past, oblivious. He heard a noise behind him: one of the hinges had finally given way. It was now or never. He jumped. He could see people turning to look upwards as he fell. Grasping the handle firmly, he deployed the parachute. For one heart-stopping moment, nothing happened. Then, the parachute erupted out of its package.

He felt a jerk as the ram air parachute finished deploying. His ate of decent arrested, he started trying to put as much distance between himself and the office building as possible. There! A small alleyway. He glided down between the two buildings, landing in a heap on the unyielding tarmac. He picked himself up and looked around. He looked an utter mess: his suit was torn and stained with chemicals, with his shoes no better.

"Oy, you!" He turned round. It was a policeman running towards him. Thank goodness. He was hoping that Eirenaios had not dared to alert the police yet. The policeman came running up, "Sir, have you just jumped from that building?" he said, disapprovingly, "I'm afraid I'm going to have to charge you with illegal flight inside a protected ..." The policeman finally had a good look at Boris. "Sir, can I please see your identity?" Boris drew himself up, "Officer, I commend you on your proficient prosecution of your duties. Unfortunately, I have no identification on me. However, that should not be a problem: you've seen me often enough on television, I don't doubt."

The policeman finally realised who he was talking to. He was most pleased: help the Direktor, even a former Direktor, and it would do no small wonder for your career. "Elektor, is there anything I can do to help? We heard you were ill. Do you not think that you should come to the hospital with me." "No, officer. I am not at liberty to tell you anything, but I am on a most important mission of state. As such, in my capacity as an officer of the Prevanian Combined Fleets, I'd like to requisition your patrol car, please." Well, there was no way the officer would be able to refuse, "Yes, sure." Boris smiled, "Thanks. Oh, and, don't tell your superiors about this for as long as you can. It's very important." And with that, he walked off down the alley, car key in hand.

-----

It was not turning out to be a good day for hte new Chairman. Eirenaios groaned as he saw the mess his new office was in. Damn, he'd have to move back to his old office.

He knew Boris was a canny operator, and Kriegmoglichkeiten International just didn't have the resources needed to mount a proper search for the fugiative. He pulled out his mobile phone and started dialling. "Hello, this is Eirenaios here, I'd like to speak to the Marshal... Hello, Marshal... Yes, well, you see, we have a small problem... I'm afraid Boris has escaped... No, it won't do... I want you to launch a search to help us recover him... Yes, of course, you will be fully renumerated for your effort... Yes, ten Talents would be acceptable... Just make sure you find him or you won't get it." He hung up. There, with any luck the Army would be able to take care of that. However, what if he attempted to escape by air. He'd better contact the Admiral, "Hello, Eirenaios, I need to speak to the Admiral... Greetings Admiral! How are you... Good... Now look, I have a small problem - Boris has escaped." "What do you mean?" Oh Tartarus! Eirenaios realised too late. He'd forgotten entirely. The Admiral didn't know that Boris had been deposed forcibly. "Sorry, a slip of the tongue... What!?! He's contacted you? No, it must be an imposter!... You can't be serious. If you come out against me, I tell the Press where you got all that money from..." The bastard! He'd given it all to charity. Eirenaios groaned, he could feel his plans shattering around him. "Look, if you decide to do this, it will be very bad for you, I'm warning you." But the Admiral hung up halfway through.

Hell! Well, there was only one thing for it: he'd have to take care of the Combined Fleets. He got out his laptop and started typing:

Code: Select all
TO COMMANDER STRAEGIC REACTION FORCE FROM DIREKTOR ARCHIPPOS ARKADIOS STOP PCF FORCES REBELLING STOP EMERGENCY SITUATION G-206 STOP ACTIVATE EMERGENCY PROCEDURES ZETA FOUR TWO IMMEDIATLY STOP END MESSAGE

Thus then was the Prevanian Civil War of 2010 begun.
Prevania (MT)

Prevania Wiki (MT)

Prevania (FT)

Abruzi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Abruzi » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:56 am

Kryopulia was growing larger in the distance. The sleek Abruzian jet that carried the nobles: Bread Basket Baron Ymir Bor, Governor-Comandante Ares, and Machine Maiden Athena flew over the Prevanian landscapes unaware of the chaos and turmoil that was breaking loose beneath the diplomatic team. Ares sat quietly, an old soldier who had seen far to much combat was never one for talk it seemed. In sharp contrast Machine Maiden Athena jabbered away with her handmaidens. The Abruzian equivalent to Princess was still young and had never been outside of Forgeburg let alone Abruzi.

Ymir was also quiet, the weathered North-men observing the foreign land from the small windows that the jet sported. Envisioning their homeland with quiet sighs of annoyance. In Abruzi Ymir's massive plantations would be pumping out ton after ton of enhanced grain and Ares' Arms Manufactoriums would be assembling millions of rifles and armored vehicles . The wheels of industry turned in their heads even when they were miles and miles from home.

The pilot's voice sounded over the plane's intercom stating that they would be landing in several moments, it was an understatement. With a small jolt the plane landed within two minutes of the pilot's late warning. The nobles collected their gifts and the commoners grabbed their supplies, it was time.

Forward for the #Sanc!
Nationstates 40,000, In the grim darkness of the far future there is only retcon -Oz
SSO For Mod

Channel on the Esper Net
Fun times are had there

Kybrutirat

Prevania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Prevania » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:09 am

Kriegmoglichkeiten Head Office

Eirenaios Pelagios was not in the best of moods, having jus

Pfiffenhaven Military Base

Pfiffenhaven was probably one of the least attractive postings in the Prevanian Armed Forces; a cold, wind swept island, it was home to the Prevanian Home Fleet, in addition to large numbers of Air Marines and also of the Strategic Reaction Force. It was here that the first shots of the war would be fired.

Archippos Euaristos was bored: a lowly rifleman in the Air Marines, he had been assigned the duty of guarding the vehicle depot. Not that he or his comrades had anything to guard against - the nearest enemies were hundreds of thousands of kilometres away. He spat out a wad of gum and continued walking round the perimeter. Through an open door, he could see row upon row of tanks and other armoured vehicles: this was the main depot for the Strategic Reaction Forces.

He was thus very pleased when he saw a group of armed SRF troopers approaching the main gate. Good, they must be the relief. He started walking over to the guard hut. Ouch! He stubbed his toe. He stopped and peered down at his feet.

Bang! A shot. Archippos looked up. One of his mates. Slumping down to the ground. He watched as the soldiers opened fire on the unsuspecting Air Marines, tearing them apart where they stood.

Suddenly realising that he was horribly exposed, he dived inside the depot, fumbling with his weapon. He fingered the safety catch off and loosed of a shot through the doorway. Then, running further inside, he activated his tactical communications device, "Sir, emergency level 2 at the armour depot. Some men, I estimate 12, have breached the perimeter. They are heavily armed and are dressed in the uniform of the Army. Sir? Sir!" There was no response: the tactical communications network was not working. Hell! He heard a door slam open and dived to the ground. They were inside. He could not them capture the depot - there were enough tanks to equip an entire division.

Then a thought occurred to him. He noticed the tank he was lying next to. An old Vickers MBT, it had obviously been in the process of having something done to it as various things were plugged in and the APU was running. Great! He leapt up onto the tank and threw himself through the hatch, barely avoiding a hail of bullets from the intruders. Now, how did this thing work? There was a button that looked promising, so he pressed it. The screen in front of him came to light, icons appearing. Oh, hang on. He'd forgotten. This was the loader's seat.

He ducked under and clambered into the gunner's seat. The screen was now lit and displaying a view of the outside with a cross-hairs in the centre. Yes, he remembered, now. As he had been taught all those years ago, when he had been a tankist in the Regional Response Force, his hands curled around the controls. He turned the turret, seeking the enemy. Reaching forward, he enabled the IR-sensors.

There! He pulled the trigger. The gun flew back, the breach barely missing his face, and the spot where the intruder had been was a smoking crater. There! Another! He pulled the trigger. Nothing. Ah, of course, he had no loader. Pulling another trigger, the coaxial machine gun sent a spray of bullets towards the second intruder.

The story was much the same throughout the rest of the sprawling base. The smaller number of Army personnel stationed at Pfiffenhaven decided to make their attack first, using the element of surprise to account for their inferiority in numbers and training. Fortunately, the attack failed, the appearance of Apache attack helicopters flown from an off-shore aircraft carrier proving the final straw. Thus, by the time Boris arrived in Pfiffenhaven by jet, the area was thoroughly secured.

As he climbed out of the aeroplane, he could see smoke and piles of smouldering wreckage. "What on earth happened here?" he asked the Air Marine detachment sent to escort him to the commander of the base. "The Army attacked us, Sir. But we were better than them." Indeed, this was a pattern that was repeated throughout Prevania. In other areas, however, the Army had the benefits of overwhelming numbers and the Combined Fleet bases on the mainland fell after short, bitter struggles. As the survivors limped back to the sole base still in Combined Fleet hands, Boris made an appeal for allies:

To: All Novan Nations
From: The Rightful Direktor Boris Berenovski of the Thalassocratic Oligarchy of Prevania
Encryption: [OPEN LETTER]

Good Sirs,

For many years I have been the leader of Prevania, steering her to prosperity. In my time in office thus far, I have attempted to forge closer ties with you, the rest of Nova. You are truly our greatest allies.

But now, there is a subversive coup within the nation. Eirenaios Pelagios has robbed my of my company, and his lackeys have stolen the Direktorship from me. You may have heard I was ill. That was a lie. Nor did I ever resign voluntarily from any one of my positions.

Thus, I must ask of you, for the sake of my nation and my people, to come to my assistance. I am the rightful leader of Prevania, Eirenaios Pelagios is a mere imposter. For the sake of justice, I implore you, help me to liberate Prevania.

Yours sincerely,

The Rightful Direktor of the Thalassocratic Oligarchy of Prevania

-----

But this message was not seen only by the eyes of the other Novan nations, but further afield as well, and also closer to home. Thus, Eirenaios Pelagios released a counter-communique half an hour later:

From: Direktor Arkadios of the Thalassocratic Oligarchy of Prevania

Dear Sirs and Madams,

As you may be aware, I was recently elected in a democratic manner by my fellow members of the Boule, the previous Direktor having been stricken with an unfortunate mental illness. Alas, in his madness, he was too strong for us and escaped from the hospital where he was being treated. But powerful forces opposed to the will of the people are at work, and they have used him as a figurehead in their attempt to seize power. The Prevanian Combined Fleets were corrupted by their lies and are rebelling against the state.

We have succeeded in eliminating most of the rebel bases, with plans in place to remove the rest. Any outside aid would, of course, be very welcome, as the rebels are very well armed.

To anyone wishing to aid the rebels: don't. They are geographically isolated, the island being surrounded by government forces. Please don't help these forces of socialism, aid us in our attempts to preserve Prevania.

Yours sincerely,

Direktor Arkadios of the Thalassocratic Oligarchy of Prevania

-----

Meanwhile, at Kryopulia International Aerohaven, Elektor Aristeides was just turning to go back to the waiting car, having just seen off the Tyrrinian delegation from the peace summit. However, his attention was arrested by the headline of the nearest newspaper - 'Combined Fleets Attack Army'. He bought a copy from the news agent and settled down to read. As he read further, he groaned inwardly - Prevania seemed to be sliding inexorably into a state of chaos. And he was still sitting there, reading, when the Abruzian delegation arrived at the aerohaven.
Prevania (MT)

Prevania Wiki (MT)

Prevania (FT)

Katonazag
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 10, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Katonazag » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:12 am

St. Istvan, HCSK
Department of Foreign Affairs

General Ervin Lajos strode confidently up to the executive office door. Though he was a 4-star general over arguably the most important command in the HCSKAF and possibly the whole War Department, the Secretary of Foreign Affairs was a cabinet-level job appointed by the President. Thus, General Lajos had to come to Mátyás Széchenyi, not the other way around, even though his own venue for presenting the critical information was most certainly at least ten-times more impressive.

He entered the office where four secretaries and/or assistants were busily banging away at keyboards or inspecting documents. The lead secretary stopped what she was doing, and rose to greet him. "Good morning General Lajos, we hadn't expected you this morning. What can I do for you today?"

"I need to speak with the Secretary Széchenyi, and it's urgent," he gravely stated.

She noted the expression on the General's face. "I'll let him know immediately." She went back to her keyboard and typed a message to the Secretary over the secured intra-office network. If the network didn't receive an acknowledgement within five minutes, it would forward it to the Secretary's cell phone. Fortunately, it wasn't necessary. She came around the desk and said, "He says come right in. You came at a good time, he's between meetings." She opened the door for him and announced him, then efficiently removed herself from the room and silently closed the door behind her.

"General Lajos, what surprise brings you here this morning? I know you don't show up like this unless it's something big." Mátyás paused, and then gestured over at the side table against the wall, on which stood an elegant crystal container with a dark liquor inside, and a few short glasses to the side. "May I offer you a drink?"

He hesitantly decided against it. "No, thank you, Mr. Secretary. This shouldn't take but a few minutes of your time." He handed him a flash drive. "I think this is something you need to be aware of. No doubt, you know of the situation in Prevania. It's escalating. I have BMS footage of skirmishes breaking out between the Prevanian Army and Navy, and even though they've died down, I have reason to believe it's going to get worse again very soon. The forces on both sides are using the lull to set themselves up more thoroughly, which can only mean two possibilities: either there's going to be a standoff, or a showdown. General Miklós has concurred with this assessment and is formulating contingency plans as we speak, or else he would have been here in person with me. As you can guess, due to their position in the region, this situation could disrupt the entire north-west maritime and air routes into Nova."

After inserting the drive and typing in his top clearance password, Mátyás looked over the footage and the still images. He could access BMS, but his position as a diplomat made having an uplink in his office a no-no. The imagery supported what the General had described. He noticed the notes pointing to the one base the Prevanian Navy seemed to still hold, which questioned whether Direktor Boris Berenovski was there. Another note by General Miklós himself stated that it was the only likely land location where he could be, but that a safer location would be either a carrier or better yet a submarine, which they would most likely move him to as soon as safely possible. "This certainly does put these into context," he said, handing him a couple of communiques.
From: The Rightful Direktor Boris Berenovski of the Thalassocratic Oligarchy of Prevania

Good Sirs,

For many years I have been the leader of Prevania, steering her to prosperity. In my time in office thus far, I have attempted to forge closer ties with you, the rest of Nova. You are truly our greatest allies.

But now, there is a subversive coup within the nation. Eirenaios Pelagios has robbed my of my company, and his lackeys have stolen the Direktorship from me. You may have heard I was ill. That was a lie. Nor did I ever resign voluntarily from any one of my positions.

Thus, I must ask of you, for the sake of my nation and my people, to come to my assistance. I am the rightful leader of Prevania, Eirenaios Pelagios is a mere imposter. For the sake of justice, I implore you, help me to liberate Prevania.

Yours sincerely,

Dear Sirs and Madams,

As you may be aware, I was recently elected in a democratic manner by my fellow members of the Boule, the previous Direktor having been stricken with an unfortunate mental illness. Alas, in his madness, he was too strong for us and escaped from the hospital where he was being treated. But powerful forces opposed to the will of the people are at work, and they have used him as a figurehead in their attempt to seize power. The Prevanian Combined Fleets were corrupted by their lies and are rebelling against the state.

We have succeeded in eliminating most of the rebel bases, with plans in place to remove the rest. Any outside aid would, of course, be very welcome, as the rebels are very well armed.

To anyone wishing to aid the rebels: don't. They are geographically isolated, the island being surrounded by government forces. Please don't help these forces of socialism, aid us in our attempts to preserve Prevania.

Yours sincerely,

General Lajos read through them briefly. "Looks like a coup to me. Mind if I have these copies for General Miklós?"

"Go right ahead, I can print as many as I like." Mátyás thought about it for a moment. "We're going to have to do something. Unless someone intervenes, this could be a threat to economic stability in our corner of Nova. Thank you for your promptness and detail in the matter, General. I will draft my recommendations immediately following my next meeting."

They both stood up. "Thank you, Mr. Secretary," replied General Lajos. He turned sharply and left the office. Interestingly enough, the ambassadors from Alfegos and Damirez were waiting. He wanted so badly to confront them about the situation going on in north-east Nova, but he understood that it wasn't his place. "Oh, the looks on their faces..." he thought to himself.

Prevania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Prevania » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:11 pm

It was as the HCSK had feared: with the Army controlling the mainland and the Combined Fleets controlling the island of Pfiffenhaven, it was a stand-off. The Army did not have the capability to safely transport their troops to Pfiffenhaven, and the PCF just did no have enough troops to mount a successful invasion. And, with the vast stock of supplies, the PCF would not be able to be starved into submission. No, unless something else occurred, it would be a long and bloody campaign, the outcome unclear.

Pfiffenhaven

Boris looked at the feed from the strategic display projector: it was not good. The Army had set up a comprehensive network of SAM sites, meaning that any assault attempt or attempt to break through would be highly costly, to say the least. He was also mindful of the fact that they could not endure forever - though they had enough supplies to last them about a year, his opponents could simply win by waiting.

But it could have been far worse, however. Fully one third of the Air Fleet and Navy and about half the Air Marines had been in Rhods at the time of the coup. Now returning post-haste, they would be able to enforce a blockade on the rebel forces; it would cause havoc amongst Novan shipping, but that was just the price he would have to pay. As the warships and airships took up their positions just outside the range of Prevanian coastal defences, a message was sent to all shipping owners:

Dear Sirs and Madams,

Unfortunately, due to the unreasonable attitude of the rebel forces in Prevania, it has become necessary to close the Prevanian Exclusive Economic Area to all shipping, airshipping and flights until further notice. Please note that any attempts to enter the EEA without the prior explicit permission of blockading forces will oblige us to open fire. Diplomatic missions and those providing aid to the legitimate governmental forces will, of course, not be refused permission to enter.

Yours faithfully,

The Rightful Direktor Boris Berenovski of the Thalassocratic Oligarchy of Prevania

It was obvious that outside help would be needed to break the stalemate. Unfortunately, given that he had not received any replied from foreign governments yet, he feared that it was his rival that they might be backing. Thus, Boris decided that some of the Treasury's reserves would be needed to try to attract aid:

To: All Novan and Conglomerate nations
Encryption: Theta-10

Dear Sirs and Madams,

May I first start by urging you not to support the rebel forces. Government ships and airships are maintaining a blockade of the rebels, and any attempt to bring them help will be fired upon. I must therefore renew my request for foreign assistance to rid my country of these rebels. Indeed, I would be prepared to remunerate those willing to provide such assistance in no small way at all. As a sign of my sincerity, I do hereby offer to pay the leader of the first country or company to provide assistance the sum of US$ 100 million to his or her personal bank account.

Yours faithfully,

The Rightful Direktor Boris Berenovski of the Thalassocratic Oligarchy of Prevania

Kriegmoglichkeiten Head Office

However, Eirenaios Pelagios was also concerned about his position. Although his hold on the mainland was secure, he had no way of attacking the forces either on the island or on the blockade. And, since Prevania is a nation with a large trading element, the blockade could erode his support very quickly. Thus, he resolved to try and persuade potential allies to break the blockade:

Dear Sirs,

Unfortunately, the Combined Fleets have decided to side with the rebels and, the craven cowards that they are, do not come to fight, but enforce an unjust blockade. Thus, I call upon all of you to aid me in my struggle against these regressive elements. We assure you that, once the blockading forces are removed, the governmental forces will re-open the Prevanian EEA to all international shipping, airshipping and aeroplanes.

We know that such an intervention could be costly: thus, we are prepared to compensate our allies in full for all and any assistance rendered. Indeed, those providing assistance will be given first refusal on the first batch of shares in the Prevanian government, when the privatisation is complete.

Yours faithfully,

He sat back and checked over his work. There, that looked fine. He e-mailed it off to the Direktor, who would forward it on to the recipients without asking any awkward questions. Closing that down, he brought up another window to examine - the privatisation. For many years, he had observed the Prevanian government closely. He had seen how it wasted money, made massive losses. He compared the government with his company, and found it wanting.

Of course, when the figure-head of the new Direktor had first announced the privatisation, he had said that it was about making savings and returning Prevania to its true capitalist routes. And, indeed, the fact that all citizens would be given shares in the new company was no small help to its acceptance. However, they were not to be the beneficiaries; no, someone with enough capital behind him, someone with the right knowledge and connections, someone like that, would be well placed to buy up a majority share in the new stock, through fair means and foul. Someone a bit like himself.

Kryopulia International Aerohaven

Elektor Aristeides was just finishing reading the paper when he noticed an aeroplane with an unusual livery descending. As a key player in the aerospace industry, it bothered him that he did not recognise it. He went to the information desk, "Excuse me, that plane landing now, who owns it: I do not recognise the livery." The woman behind the counter made a few clicks of the mouse, "That would be the diplomatic livery of Abruzi. I do not know what they are doing here." "Ah, thanks." He wandered back to his seat and got out the paper to finish reading. In the current situation, there was only one explanation: obviously, Abruzi had decided to side with the faction of Direktor Arkadios and the Army. It would be interesting to see who was coming to meet them.
Prevania (MT)

Prevania Wiki (MT)

Prevania (FT)

Novikov
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 13, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Novikov » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:16 pm

Alicia Cermak let out a long sigh as she settled into a heavy pine chair, the leather backing letting out a faint groan under her diminutive frame. Travel was tiring work for a woman her age, and in the past days she has been almost constantly moving, whisked too and fro for urgent meetings all across the United Kingdom. Serving both as Secretary of State for Agricultural, Environmental, and Rural Affairs and Secretary of State for Novikov, her role within government was a complex one. As the Secretary of State for Novikov she was the diplomatic face of Novikov to the rest of the world, and although she exercised only limited power in the broad Oceanian government, within Novikov she held powers equal to that of the old Ministers of Foreign Relations.

Recently, she has found this arrangement a difficult one, being forced to exercise restraint and often keep silent on matters which affected Novikovians greatly. The timid approach of Thomason’s Democratic Socialists had their Novikovian partners, the Liberal Democrats, dragging their feet on almost all key issues in Novikov. The fall of 2009 had brought smaller-than-expected grain harvests, driving up the price of food across the United Kingdom and slashing the incomes of nearly one billion farmers across Novikov, but the Democratic Socialists had refused to increase agricultural subsidies to Novikov. The spring saw her prestige further decline at home as the Oceanian government distanced itself from intervention in Gabriko, deeming the conflict a ‘regional issue.’ Now the evolving conflict in Prevania had also been met with silence by the Democratic Socialists. Stephen McKay, Secretary of Foreign Affairs seemed determined to ignore the issue while each day brought calls for action by her fellow Novikovians in the Home Office and Admiralty.

Pani Cermak,” a soft knock called the Secretary’s attention to the door of her office in Zvolen. “Ma’am I have another message the Pan Kolar at the Admiralty.”

Alicia shook her head, lifting a frail hand to her temples. “Not again. Tell him I simply can’t issue a statement without the consent from Georgetown.”

“Ma’am, it says urgent.”

With a faint ‘tsk’ of disapproval, the Secretary extended her hand, taking the single page and carefully positioning it under the light of her desk lamp. Pulling the thin black scarf from her head, she leaned over, smiling to see the personal message written in the familiar Cyrillic of her native Novojénsk.
Madam Cermak,
It has become clear that there is a coup underway within Prevania. Now, the Admiralty confirms fighting between Prevanian Army and Navy units. The escalation of this conflict has forced me to raise the alert levels of the Royal Navy, and Alexi assures me that the Home Office is taking similar measures. In lieu of action by the Office for Foreign Affairs, we urge you to use your powers as Novikovian Secretary to respond to this crisis on behalf of the Novikovian government and condemn the coup with or without Mr. McKay’s backing. This is an urgent matter of national security and we must compel the Oceanina government to view it as such.
Rt. Hon. Emil Kolar MP, First Lord of the Admiralty

Secretary Cermak read over the brief note twice, furrowing her brow in deep thought. Finally, taking out a fountain pen, she began to hurriedly scribble two handwritten messages. Finishing, she held out the pages for her aide to collect.

“Send the first one directly to Premier Kopecky. Have the second transcribed and sent to Direktor Arkadios in Prevania.” The aide’s eyes widened at the mention of Prevania. “No questions – now go.”

To: Permier Ladislav Kopecky

Reports from the Admiralty indicate that fighting has begun within Prevania. Despite our distance from Prevania, we advise that our Security Forces be brought to a heightened alert. Additionally, the Novikovian Office offers its support to any peacekeeping mission that our Security Forces’ Commander-in-Chief may deem appropriate for this situation, given the current tempo of operations in Gabriko.

To: Direktor Arkadios of the Thalassocratic Oligarchy of Prevania

The Novikovian Office, acting independently of the greater government of the United Kingdom of Oceania, wishes to express its condemnation of the political coup underway within the Thalassocratic Oligarchy of Prevania and further condemns Direktor Arkadios’ proposed legislation to privatize the Thalassocratic Oligarchy in is entirety. We deem these actions unconscionable and in direct violation of the rights of Prevanian citizens to be involved in their government. Privatization amounts to the sale of power to the highest bidder, and thus is no more than legalized corruption of government. Until such a time as Direktor Arkadios steps down and Rightful Direktor Boris Berenovski is returned to power, the Novikovian government has deemed fit to sever all ties, diplomatic and economic, with Direktor Arkadios’ government. Furthermore, should a peace not be brokered between these two parties, the Novikovian government will be compelled to offer its support to Rightful Direktor Boris Berenovski wherever possible in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom of Oceania. We therefore must urge you, Direktor, to seek a swift and peaceful end to this conflict, either by stepping down from power or by delineating power so as to accommodate Direktor Berenovski and preserve the democratic elements of your government.

In hopes that you will see reason,
Rt. Hon. Alicia Cermak MP, Secretary of State for Agricultural, Environmental, and Rural Affairs, Secretary of State for Novikov

EDIT: Typos.
Last edited by Novikov on Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NSWiki (needs editing), Embassy Exchange, You know you are...
A member of the United Kingdom of Oceania and Nova
Host of the First International Chess Tournament.
Economic: 8.25 Left
Social: 3.03 Libertarian
CoP I (3rd), CoH XLIII (3rd) & XLVI (2nd), WCQ LI-LV

Gardez-vous d’écouter cet imposteur; vous ětes perdus, si vous oubliez que les fruits sont à tous, et que la terre n’est à personne.

Katonazag
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Katonazag » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:46 pm

St. Istvan, HCSK
TO: Direktor Berenovski;
Direktor Arkadios

FROM: Mátyás Széchenyi, Secretary of Foreign Affairs, HCSK

SUBJECT: Resolution of Civil Conflict in the Thalassocratic Oligarchy of Prevania

CLASSIFICATION: None

The region of Nova and the world has watched as the situation in Prevania has crumbled, resulting in Prevanians killing Prevanians. War is the ultimate calamity upon mankind, and war against one's own countrymen is twice the tragedy.

As Foreign Secretary of the HCSK, I have a solution to propose, one in which no more lives need be taken and no further blood need be shed. The first, and most important step is for both sides to agree to cease active hostilities while a peaceful solution is pursued. That is to say that both sides will respect the lines that are established at this time, but with the understanding that no advancement by either side is to occur. The second step is for the International Red Cross to establish itself on the ground within both factions.

Since the accusation of mental illness had been made against Direktor Berenovski, it is only right that he be evaluated by an International Red Cross physician and psychiatrist in order to achieve an objective perspective on whether the purported reason for the situation at hand is even valid. If the accusation proves to be true, then Direktor Arkadios is the rightful leader and Berenovski must be remanded for treatment in a neutral nation. However, if no evidence of mental illness is found, then Direktor Berenovski is the rightful leader, and would imply that Arkadios may possibly face charges including, but not limited to insurrection and treason, in addition to being liable for any war crimes committed. Until a conclusion is reached, a 65 mile transport exclusion zone around all factions' territories is to be respected, save for that of the Red Cross, which would free the shipping lanes in the mean time.

However, all of this plan depends on both factions allowing the Red Cross in, and Direktor Berenovski agreeing to surrender to the Red Cross for evaluation. If both parties are in agreement to proceed with this line of action, then the HCSK chapter of the International Red Cross will begin the process.

I look forward to hearing from both Direktors in this matter. May hate fail and cooler heads prevail, and above all, may justice be served.

//SIGNED//
Mátyás Széchenyi,
Secretary of Foreign Affairs,
Hunnic Confederate States of Katonazag
Last edited by Katonazag on Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alfegos
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Alfegos » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:31 am

Official Communique of the People's Nation of Alfegos
TO - Prevania, All Government Officials

The current instability in Prevania, a key member of the region, has led to resolutions in the People's Nation being talked over. The current accusations levelled by both sides can not be held to account until concrete independant studies are made into accusations from both sides, by international investigators, so that this crisis can be solved properly.

The People's Nation of Alfegos will be in discussions with other FU nations as to the deployment of the FUPF in this investigation. The Fegosian Union Police Force are a specialist multinational force comprising of members from across the Union, and have experience in investigative procedures such as this. Until this is resolved, the People's Nation will be sending in two seperate teams as neutral parties, to evaluate the claims of both parties and to assess the risk to shipping and air travel in the local area. These will be alongside International Red Cross personnel based in Alfegos.

If either side refuses these proposals, then for the safety of all shipping the Fegosian Air Fleet and Navy will enforce an embargo on all shipping and airshipping to Prevania until the proposals are met. The only exceptions will be made to the International Red Cross and any aid ships sent by allies of the People's Nation. In addition, all shipping will be denied exit from Prevania, until these proposals are met. The People's Nation will be willing to consider reasonable counter-proposals. If during these embargos any attempt is made to attack the vessels enforcing it, equal retaliation will be sought.

We expect a reply within 48 hours, from both sides, otherwise embargos will be enforced on the non-respondees. Until then, all shipping to Prevania has been suspended.

The State of Monavia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 27, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby The State of Monavia » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:27 pm

[POST DELETED]
Last edited by The State of Monavia on Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
——✠ ✠——THE IMPERIAL FEDERATION OF THE MONAVIAN EMPIRE——✠ ✠——
FACTBOOKS AND LOREROLEPLAY CANONDIPLOMATIC EXCHANGE

MY GUIDES ON ROLEPLAYING DIPLOMACY, ROLEPLAY ETIQUETTE, CREATING A NEW NATION,
LEARNING HOW TO ROLEPLAY (FORTHCOMING), AND ROLEPLAYING EVIL (PART ONE)

Seventeen-Year Veteran of NationStates ∙ Retired N&I Roleplay Mentor
Member of the NS Writing Project and the Roleplayers Union
I am a classical monarchist Orthodox Christian from Phoenix, Arizona.

✠ᴥ✠ᴥ✠

/‾‾ʽʼ‾‾\

Abruzi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Abruzi » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:19 pm

The Abruzian nobles and their commoner staff left their sleek plane and entered the airport proper. The party as one slipped on their gas masks as was customary in Abruzi and to the Prevanians they must have seemed strange if not downright odd. The ominous party was led on by Ares, the old warrior's massive frame clad in silks over a skin tight rubberized chemical suit, was a rather imposing figure and to many of the civilians simply passing by he seemed like some kind of nightmarish angel of death.

The group walked on through Kryopulia International Aerohaven towards what appeared to be some government officials only to find they were average men who were simply wearing business suits. In Abruzi suits that were common the world over were only allowed to be worn by the rich upper class as well as the military which also made up the feudal government. It suddenly became apparent how large the culture barrier would be for the diplomatic team and to avoid the unknown dangers of this foreign land Ares,Ymir and Athena resigned themselves to simply wait for some kind of official greeting.

Meanwhile one commoner had slipped away from the pack to try and find out exactly what was going on. Mr. Hector Erebus was a journalist, a combat journalist for the national news channel of Abruzi, "Flames of the Forge." With his worn but trusty camera and notepad he set out from the Aerohaven and hailed a cab. He worked hard to overcome his Abruzian accent and before long he was heading towards the capital city. Hector knew when there was something behind the scenes, he had some kind of sixth sense that screamed out subterfuge when he thought about Prevania.

He would find out what was going on of that he was certain, now weather he would live long after finding out what was going on was like usual an entirely different matter.

Forward for the #Sanc!
SSO For Mod

Channel on the Esper Net
Fun times are had there

Kybrutirat

Brewdomia
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Brewdomia » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:16 pm

To: Direktor Arkadios Of Prevania.

Encrypted
Due to the recent outbreak of hostilities in Prevania, the Prevanian and international markets have begun declining at an unusually high rate. We regret to inform you, that PharmCorp was granted damage claims and is now being forced to liquidate Prevanian Branch Assets. We had hoped to avoid this situation, but as we're sure you know, that this is merely a will of capitalism.

However, we refuse to break of all ties with your honorable state. We request that we are able to supply your forces with medical supplies urgently needed for combat operations against the socialist rebels. We hope this message reaches you in good faith.

Brewdomia
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Brewdomia » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:23 pm

Transmission From The Nexus

The outbreak of hostilities in a conglomerate member state is deeply concerning and requires careful examination. As of now, The Corporate Nexus Of Brewdomia protests for a cessation of hostilities and the peaceful negotiation, for the security of the Prevanian nation and people. Unless mandated by Conglomerate legislation, The Nexus will not deploy any military forces to the nation of Prevania. However, if the situation detoriates rapidly, there will be no choice but for the application of military force in order to preserve a Conglomerate member state.

Prevania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Prevania » Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:08 am

The messages to Direktor Arkadios were never received by him; the new Direktor was enjoying himself allocating grants from the Prevanian Research Council, which had received a large funding rise, and also from Kriegmoglichkeiten International, which had made a very generous donation to the Council. No, instead, the messages were redirected to KMKI Head Office by a certain civil servant who had just seen his pension pot grow rather substantially.

Eirenaios read over the flood of international messages that had come in: it did not look good. He started with the Novikovian communique. His face grew steadily longer, until he reached the end of the message, when he smiled. "Ha, that's a good one. 'preserve the democratic elements of your government' - as if they think the previous administration was any less corrupt or previous elections any less rigged."

Reading over the letter again, he dictated out a response,

To: Alicia Cermak, Secretary of State for Novikov

Dear Ms Cermak,

We thank you for condemning the coup that is taking place; we are glad that you recognise the illegitimacy of the rebels' claims. However, I am most dismayed by you calls for appeasement of the plotters. The old Direktor is not fit to take back his old role. Nor indeed could even I reverse the decision of the Boule that chose me as his successor in a democratic vote. Indeed, if it is democracy that you are worried about, the current government is committed to a greater degree of transparency and democratic participation. Indeed, it is partially for these very reasons that we have taken the decision to privatise the state. All Prevanian citizens will be given free voting shares in the new corporation, thus giving them a greater say in the running of Prevania. This privatisation will raise much money for the Treasury, allowing the government to lower taxes, which is surely in the interests of all?

Thus, I must ask you to halt your ill-informed opposition to the privatisation, and furthermore to help the government find a way to end the rebellion without further bloodshed.

Yours sincerely,

He wasn't overly hopeful that that would persuade them to change sides, but it might just give them pause for thought. Now, who was next? His secretary passed him the Katonazag message. Hm, this one would take some dealing with. Certainly, he could not be seen to oppose this. Could he order the Army to 'accidentally' shoot it down? Probably, but that would have to be a last resort.

Wait a minute. He just realised - he would not have to do a thing except accept it unconditionally: Boris was far too proud to accept such an intrusion by foriegn physicians and psychiatrists. Certainly, the Katonazag use of the word 'surrender' would do nothing to endear it to the erstwhile Direktor. He chuckled and started dictating:

To: Mátyás Széchenyi, Secretary of Foreign Affairs, HCSK

Dear Mr Széchenyi,

I sympathise with your horror regarding the deaths that have occurred, and I condemn the malicious rebels who caused all the many deaths, ans urge you to as well.

We agree in principle to your suggestion: Boris Berenovski should surrender to Red Cross physicians and psychiatrists for evaluation. However, in order to allow the examination to occur as quickly as possible, we would suggest that the Prevanian Red Cross perform said examination.

You may rest assured that, on the government side at least, we bear no hate towards the rebels, merely seeking justice for their crimes.

Yours sincerely,

There that should be sufficiently inflammatory for Boris. He turned to the next message, this one from Alfegos. A bit much, all the demands they had. As a firm ally of Alfegos, Eirenaios had been hoping for a less forceful response than this. Well, he would just have to defy them: they would not be able to get to Boris without his cooperation, and that he would not give. The Alfegans were obviously a bit behind the times: the sanctions threatened were meaningless: the rebels were already enforcing a blockade of their own. Though, he had to admit, the idea of four layers of blockade - his, then Boris', then the Katoazagian, then the Alfegan. This was probably going to end up as a total mess. He resolved to sit back and enjoy the fireworks.

To: The People's Nation of Alfegos

Dear Sirs and Madams,

Much as we welcome your offers of aid, we must refuse them as being superfluous. I can personally assure you that we already have experienced investigators engaged in investigating the situation. The investigations are still ongoing, and are as yet still in their early stages, so I cannot give you a completion date. Thus, we must refuse your offer of deploying FU forces to Prevania. For a start, thanks to the rebels, I cannot guaranty the safety of any investigators outside the embassy.

On the matter of the embargo, I urge you to raise the matter with the rebels, who are currently attempting to enforce a most unjust and injurious blockade of their own upon the rest of Prevania. We would urge you to raise this matter with the rebels.

Yours faithfully,

Now, on to the PharmCorp Industries letter. There was some good and some bad. On the plus side, a major competitor had decided to pull out of Prevania, which would help the remainder, some of whom were KMKI subsidiaries. He smiled: they ought to have civil wars more often - it was good for driving the competitors away. This would, of course, boost unemployment, but he doubted that that would be much of a problem.

As he read the second half, he was very pleased indeed: finally a foreign entity had recognised the validity of his claims and was coming to his aid. At least, that was what he would say in public. Really, it was probably just PharmCorp Industries trying to make a quick buck. In any case, the help would be most useful.

To: PharmCorp Industries
Encryption: Theta-9

Dear Sir or Madam,

I must say I regret your decision to liquidate your Prevanian holdings. The current situation is not anticipated to last much longer, and business should pick up again afterwards.

On the subject of medical supplies, we welcome all and any aid you might be willing to provide. However, we must ask the price you are asking for this aid.

Yours faithfully,

Finally, he had cleared the massive pile of messages, there was just one left, from Brewdomia. Whilst opposed to the Conglomerate, Eirenaios saw no reason why he could not persuade them to help him :

To: The Nexus of Brewdomia,

Dear Sirs and Madams,

May I assure you that the government is doing everything possible to seek a peaceful negotiated solution. It was the rebels of the Combined Fleets who began the hostilities, not the government. Unfortunately, with the treachery of the Combined Fleets, the government has been deprived of the main force to deal with the rebels. Thus, we must ask to to apply military force against the rebels in order to preserve the righteously-elected government of Prevania.

Yours faithfully,

Prevania (MT)

Prevania Wiki (MT)

Prevania (FT)

Prevania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Prevania » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:08 am

Pfiffenhaven

"Sir, we have just received a communique from Katonazag," a junior officer said, saluting the Direktor as he entered the room to pass him the print-out. "Thank you." Boris replied, taking the message from his and starting to read it. He leapt up almost at once, "What!?! They dare to call the imposter the Direktor!" His secretary, used to these outbursts, chose to keep quiet, "And this is no 'civil conflict' either - it's a coup! Nor will I 'surrender' to the Katonazagian Red Cross. No, I reject this proposal in its entirety! Take this down," he called to his secretary:

From: Direktor Boris Berenovksi of the Thalassocratic Oligarchy of Prevania

Dear Mr Széchenyi,

My I first start by expressing my profound disgust at the incorrect addressing of your message. There is only ever one Direktor in Prevania, and that is me, Direktor Boris Berenovski. There is no such thing as Direktor Arkadios: he was 'elected' improperly, given that I had neither resigned nor was present at the election. No, it is the Elektor for Akadaemia whose sanity you should be testing.

I assure you that I am of sound mind and, if necessary, I will provide signed statements by Admirals of the Combined Fleets, swearing to be soundness of mind. I will not surrender myself to your meddling in our internal affairs.

Regarding the blockade you threaten us with: it is unnecessary, given that the government forces are already enforcing a blockade upon the rebels. However, if you wish to help us enforce the blockade, you are more than welcome. But I will not submit to these indignities.

Yours sincerely,

Direktor Boris Berenovski of the Thalassocratic Oligarchy of Prevania by the Grace of the Earthshaker Poseidon, Supreme Admiral of the Combined Fleets, High Marshal of the Armies, Elektor of Alpha through the Wisdom of the People, Defender of Free Enterprise and Capitalism, Chairman of the Board and Majority Shareholder of Kriegmoglichkeiten International

"That will put them in their places!" The secretary sighed a long-suffering sigh, "It will indeed, Direktor" "Now, you were saying something about an Alfegan comminique before the Katonazagian message disturbed me." The secretary gulped and handed over the sheet of paper: Boris would probably be no happier with the Alfegans than he had been with Katonazag.

"'The current instability in Prevania' Ha, that's a laugh - we have a major coup, and it's just instability. They certainly seem to be good at understatement. Well, this ball will be in the rebels' court - they will never allow the Alfegans in, so we have nothing to loose." He chuckled, " Oh, they want to join our blockade as well. How kind."

To: the People's Nation of Alfegos

Dear Sirs and Madams,

I is with great delight that I have learnt of your gracious offer. We will open up our blockade to allow FU investigators access to Prevania. However, I must warn you that the rebels would probably thwart any attempt to do this, given their interest in preventing their duplicity from coming to light.

I welcome your offer to aid us in the blockade. Currently, about a third of PCF Naval and Air Fleet assets are manning the blockade, and you would be welcome in joining with Katonazag in helping us maintain the blockade of the rebels.

Yours faithfully,

Direktor Boris Berenovski of the Thalassocratic Oligarchy of Prevania by the Grace of the Earthshaker Poseidon, Supreme Admiral of the Combined Fleets, High Marshal of the Armies, Elektor of Alpha through the Wisdom of the People, Defender of Free Enterprise and Capitalism, Chairman of the Board and Majority Shareholder of Kriegmoglichkeiten International

"Anything else?" "Well, Brewdomia have sent us a communique saying very little beside the fact that they will not intervene yet, and urge a peaceful settlement." "Wishful thinking, that." "Quite"

-----

Kryopulia International Aerohaven

The Elektor watched with interest as the Abruzians appeared from the terminal. How odd, nobody had greeted them yet. He continued, ostensibly to read his newspaper, but in reality to watch the delegation. They walked over to a group of suited men, whom he didn't recognise: which was odd, since he thought they'd have sent someone important to greet the Abruzians. But no, they walked away from the suited men. What was going on? He got out his mobile phone, but then thought better of it. If this was government business, it was probably better for him not to get involved. He waited another two minutes. This was becoming seriously strange - it was a serious breach of protocol, not being met at the aerohaven. He couldn't sit there watching Prevanian-Abruzian relations go down the drain any longer. Folding his newspaper and placing it down, he rose and walked towards the Abruzians.

"Greetings, I am Elektor Aristeides, the Elektor of Industry. I'm so sorry for the wait - what with the current situation and all, we are not very well organised at the moment. I offer you my most sincere apologies." Now, what on earth was he going to do with them? Well, transportation was the first priority. He couldn't rustle up a limousine convoy at short notice - it would have to be the airship. "If you would deign to follow me, an airship has been provided for your transportation" he said, before leading the way to the private airship terminal. " I'm awfully sorry, there has been a total break-down of communications: what are your names?" he asked, hoping the foreigners would not take offence.

The airship was not exactly diplomatic luxury standard, but it would have to do. Using his status as Elektor, he managed to persuade Air Traffic Control to grant him permission to take off, despite the Army-instituted no-fly zone. Now, where to? His abode was utterly insufficient, and he did not think that the Guild would be able to help. He still had the use of the ancient hill-fort used for the May Day War Peace Conference - it would have to be there. Having made the arrangements by phone, he left the radio room and went to join his guests. "You will be staying at a special diplomatic compound normally used for diplomatic meetings, an ancient hill-fort. The views from there are really quite spectacular. On another note, may I ask the purpose of your arrival here - I am afraid I was not informed."

-----

Prevoygrad

That night, the Combined Fleets' counter offensive started. Still unsure of the strength of the rebels, their organisation, and the degree of Army support, this took the form of an air raid. At 11h35, two Tu-160 bombers took off from the main runway on Pfiffenhaven. Alas, the technicians of the Space Fleet, overworked and undermanned, had not been able to fully remove the Army's data links to the Prevanian satellites.

Thus, the Army was aware of the aeroplanes almost as soon as they took off. It did not help that they had captured most of the radar installations intact, either. Given that the targets, the Prevoygrad military bases, were all located in built-up areas, precision bombs would have to be used. All over Prevania, the Army was placed on alert to received the raid, with various areas being stood down as it ecame obvious that they were not the targets, until only the forces in and around Prevoygrad were on alert.

A last minute attempt by the Space Fleet was successful in blinding the enemy radars, allowing the Tu-160s to drop their bombs unmolested. However, mere seconds after the last bomb had been dropped, the Army broke through the Space Fleet's measures. From the specially designed strengthen platforms on the top of all high-rise buildings, SAMs arced upwards. The pilots were good, but not good enough. One of the Tuplolevs escaped.

However, a Rapier missile hit the other aeroplane, swiftly followed by others. The plane plunged downwards, a massive fireball. It is said that the pilot ejected, but was incinerated by the burning fuel. The aeroplane crashed to earth in a highly-densely populated area of Prevoygrad, smashing through buildings before exploding. Indeed, it was only by the morning, when foreign governments first become aware of what had happened, that the fire was finally brought under control. The final casualty figures were 296 dead and 1315 wounded.
Prevania (MT)

Prevania Wiki (MT)

Prevania (FT)

Alfegos
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Alfegos » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:15 am

Official Communique from the People's Nation of Alfegos

Mr Arkadios,

It appears that you do not understand what we mean in terms of a bloackade. Nothing will enter the country or exit, save for aid vessels. The strength of Prevania lies in its Navy and Air Fleet - and this embargo will mean that within a short period of time your faction will not longer be able to fuel its craft. If this conflict is to continue, other essential supplies will not be able to reach Prevania. If you wish to avoid this, then we will send in FUPF investigators. Your initial refusal has been taken by many analysts as a confession that you are in this position as a result of an illegal claim. The embargo, or bloackade if you wish to call it that, will take place with immediate effect.

FUPF investigators will be sent in to the faction headed by Boris Berenovski, as he has agreed so, and as such no blockade will be weighed against him. Any attack on FU personnel headed to the faction or during their investigation there will be taken as a declaration of war against the nations of Alfegos, Katanozag, Mokastana, Zaheran, Neo-Ixania, Holy Marsh and the FU joint territories.

We will be willing to reconsider at any time these restrictions imposed, should you come to your senses.

----------

COMMUNIQUE - ENCRYPTED
Circulation - All relevant FU Member state departments, FUSC, FUPF HQ

The People's Nation of Alfegos will be deploying a blockade against the Arkadian faction in Prevania with immediate effect. The following assets are being deployed to force this blockade:

- Taskforce Righteousness;
AS Nos'vi w/40 Fegofighter, 22 Mi-8 & 120 Aeromarine contingent
AS Ha'vi w/32 Fegofighter, 12 Mi-8 & 120 Aeromarine contingent
AS Zevkhay w/40 Fegofighter, 16 Mi-8 & 300 Aeromarine contingent
AS Ultimatum (Battlecruiser)
AS Er'ii (Cruiser)
AS Milkos (Cruiser)
12x Destroyers
22x Frigates
30x Fast Gun Boats

- Air Flotilla Molten Lead
9x Consul-class Aerocruisers
9x Stormbringer-class Aerodropcraft w/720 Aeromarines overall
22x Aerofrigates
2x Type-88 Sensorcraft
20x Type-72 Fast Patrol Missile/Support Ekranoplans w/400 Aeromarines overall

The vessels will be imposing an embargo within 200km of the territories controlled by the Arkadian faction, and will be stopping all shipping entering and exiting the nation. Please inform in advance whether Red Cross vessels will be arriving, and what allied vessels will be deployed. If necessary, the air fleet has space spare for further aeromarine/marine assets, should FU member states or the FURRF wish to deploy any alongside Fegosian forces.

----------

The State of Monavia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 27, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby The State of Monavia » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:47 am

The coup in Prevania had not gone unnoticed by foreign media or any government agencies. Within hours of the coup, MNIA operatives stationed in Prevania reported the happenings as often as they could while their communication lines remained secure. Evidence began to mount in favor of the possibility that the reason behind the change of power was merely a false front for a standard armed coup, a conclusion which did not sit well with the Monavian government.

Only months before the coup had occurred, the Prevanian government posted a series of demands in which they ordered the Fegosian Union to relinquish all of its stockpiles of CRBNE weapons and otherwise carry out a disarmament program on a scale that would eliminate the entire deterrent arsenal. Because the arsenal was legally established two years before, and then its legal status amended with the Zevkhay Amendment in 2009, it was subject to Fegosian Union law alone. Prevanian claims were son quashed when the People’s Nation of Alfegos refused to export any helium to Prevania, a material which was necessary to keep its fleet of commercial airships afloat, and with them, the Prevanian economy. Buckling under pressure, the Prevanian government has withdrawn its demands, but its relations with the Union as a whole remained more strained than they were prior to the issuance of the demands.

Not wishing for any political wrangling to destabilize northwestern Nova, the Monavian fleets in Azhukali were ordered back to port. With the utter and complete annihilation of the Blackhelm Confederacy by combined Damirian and Katonazagi strikes, the latter going so far as to use nuclear weapons en masse to obliterate anything that survived the initial missile strikes, there was nothing left to monitor. With no threats to watch for in Azhukali, the Monavian fleet, with several others, withdrew to Novan waters. Months later, they had finally arrived in their home ports. These fleets would play the important role of serving as peacekeepers in Prevanian waters when the time came. For now, refitting would have to be carried out with all due haste.

The rioting which lead to the coup was covered by Monavian broadcasting companies, news media, and radio, and sent via satellite to the media of many parts of Nova. No one had expected the otherwise reasonable government to be embroiled in civil turmoil, let alone be subject to a rapid change of administration. While it initially appeared that Berenovski was merely being forced by the necessity of preserving his health to vacate his post in pursuance of some law regarding his ability to execute his duties, such a political change would be expected to take place peacefully. After all, the Prevanian people would be able to understand the reasons for needing to relieve Berenovski of his post, unless mass insanity was somehow spreading across the nation.

Initially, there were no details regarding the reasons for Berenovski to have stepped down, other than something regarding his health; whether it was physical or mental was known. When Direktor Arkadios began making political statements that implied some degree of displeasure with the rule of Direktor Berenovski, stating criticisms his predecessor. “Because he was in charge of the organization most harmful to free enterprise. The state,” he said, then continuing on with rhetoric even more troubling. “Thus I plan to enact the most radical reform in the history of Prevania. We all profess to be committed capitalists, now we will have the chance to show it. Gentlemen, I plan to privatize the Prevanian government in its entirely.”

Within a few hours of Direktor Arkadios’ address, Monavian satellites were swarming over Prevania, watching for any other indications that something was not well. It would not take long for such indications to become known to Monavian officials.

Within hours a message was received by the Monavian government, indicating that the situation had deteriorated sufficiently to create civil unrest beyond the scope of a few isolated riots. Direktor Berenovski had sent out an appeal to other Novan governments, which was soon on Minister Carter’s desk.

Good Sirs,

Yours sincerely,

Minister Carter was by no means amused by this turn of events. It soon became clear that a coup had been carried out and was rapidly destabilizing Prevania and possibly endangering relations with its neighbors. The last thing Nova needed was another country following the same extreme unregulated capitalism to which the Corporate Alliance adhered. The CA had supported the Blackhelm Confederacy against the Nova Coalition, and the Conglomerate nation of Brewdomia had nearly dragged its other allies into the conflict. If Prevania’s new administration was brought into the fold, on either side, CA or Conglomerate, it would effectively become an inroad into Nova from which other foreign influences could more easily enter. Nova was already vulnerable from the south because the Novan state of Amazonian Beasts was a Conglomerate member, and for Prevania to become like the Conglomerate was not much better than joining it outright, opening a door to them in the northwest.

Carter began preparing a letter to send back to Prevania, responding to Direktor Berenovski’s claims and otherwise attempting to ascertain what sort of mental state the man was in at the time. In addition, he would have to correspond with the new Direktor, who was now trying to counter Berenovski’s claims. Carter began drafting tow letters, which were sent out several hours later.

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

OFFICE OF THE MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
IMPERIAL FEDERATION OF THE MONAVIAN EMPIRE

To Direktor Boris Berenovski of the Thalassocratic Oligarchy of Prevania,

Mr. Direktor:

It has come to the attention of my government that a recent change of administration has taken place in Prevania. Allegedly, you have stepped down as the Chairman of the Board of Kriegmoglichkeiten International and as Direktor of Prevania, statements which are supported by official sources. In addition, Direktor Arkadios has informed the international community that he has been elected leader of the Boule, among other things. I have received correspondence from his office, stating that the Combined Fleets, which last I looked were under your command, were “rebelling against the state.”

These allegations have thus far been poorly substianted, including a story about you escaping from a hospital, which was contained within the same piece of correspondence. It is the opinion of medical experts who I have consulted that someone properly sedated and monitored, especially when mentally ill, could not have escaped from a hospital, fled to a faraway island, and mounted a “rebellion,” leading my government to assume that Direktor Arkadios has somehow been fabricating information in order to support his claim to the Direktorship. News media has thus far indicated, however, that his election was legal and legitimate, carried out by the Boule according to proper election procedures, and as no evidence to the contrary has thus far emerged, his stories, however dubious, cannot totally be disproven.

I therefore urge you to declare a ceasefire between yourself and any forces loyal to Direktor Arkadios, and submit to psychological testing by an unbiased panel of physicians. Should you be proven mentally defective, Direktor Arkadios will receive our support in quelling your rebellion. Should you be proven mentally competent, it can only be assumed that "Direktor" Arkadios is the true rebel and his rebellion will be the one being crushed. Either way, the legitimate government will prevail.

Sincerely,

The Right Honorable Frank Carter, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Carter worte his next piece of correspondence for Direktor Arkadios.

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

To Direktor Archippos Arkadios of the Thalassocratic Oligarchy of Prevania,

Mr. Direktor:

I have received your correspondence regarding the status of Direktor Berenovski. While the initial reports of his reasons for stepping down included references to his health, I later received correspondence from Berenovski’s secondary office, since it appears that his primary office is vacant. He has made several statements therein referring to yourself and others in the Prevanian government, who I shall not name, in a negative fashion, and has also denounced any statements about his mental condition as being lies. Direktor Berenovski has since been notified of your claims that he somehow escaped from a secure hospital, which I, and many others in my government, find to be of dubious merit at best and outright fabrication at its worst.

Because of the sensitive nature of our relations with the Prevanian government, regardless of its leadership, which are due to our status as a Fegosian Union state, I am requesting that you immediately provide my government with accurate information about the reasons for which Direktor Berenovski stepped down and why there is a “rebellion” happening in Prevania.

Sincerely,

A day later, Carter was informed that the Alfegans had already received authorization from Direktor Berenovski to admit FUPF officers into Prevania, and that Direktor Arkadios had offered them a reply to the effect that he could not guarantee their safety outside the embassy. The former was cooperative, while the latter was apparently trying to maneuver his way out of offering the FUPF a flat denial of access. Minister Carter then sent Direktor Berenovski another letter, assuring him that his cooperation was being well received.

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

To Direktor Boris Berenovski of the Thalassocratic Oligarchy of Prevania,

Mr. Direktor:

I have received word that you have accepted the entry of FUPF officers and are willing to cooperate with their investigation. I personally commend your decision to do so and further wish to inform you of Direktor Arkadios’ decision to all but refuse their entry. His refusal to cooperate is yet another decision on his part which casts the shadow of suspicion upon him.

Because Arkadios’ claim to the Direktorship appears increasingly tenuous, I have become suspicious of any claims he has made regarding your mental stability and the Prevanian government. Until such time as he substantiates his statements, I shall not be lending them much credence.

Sincerely,

While Minister Carter was attempting to rectify the situation diplomatically, Admiral Nikolai Petrov was being ordered to assemble a fleet to escort any aid ships being sent to Prevania, and if necessary, to enforce Berenovski's blockade. Unfortunately for aid ship crews, it would be over a week before Petrov's fleet was ready for deployment.
Last edited by The State of Monavia on Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
——✠ ✠——THE IMPERIAL FEDERATION OF THE MONAVIAN EMPIRE——✠ ✠——
FACTBOOKS AND LOREROLEPLAY CANONDIPLOMATIC EXCHANGE

MY GUIDES ON ROLEPLAYING DIPLOMACY, ROLEPLAY ETIQUETTE, CREATING A NEW NATION,
LEARNING HOW TO ROLEPLAY (FORTHCOMING), AND ROLEPLAYING EVIL (PART ONE)

Seventeen-Year Veteran of NationStates ∙ Retired N&I Roleplay Mentor
Member of the NS Writing Project and the Roleplayers Union
I am a classical monarchist Orthodox Christian from Phoenix, Arizona.

✠ᴥ✠ᴥ✠

/‾‾ʽʼ‾‾\

Katonazag
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Katonazag » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:29 am

St. Istvan, HCSK
TO: Mr. Berenovski;
Mr. Arkadios

SUBJECT: Resolution of Civil Conflict in the Thalassocratic Oligarchy of Prevania

I have received responses from both of you. First off, my apologies for the unintentional offense my use of the title 'Direktor' may have cause. As you can see, it has now been removed from both of your names as the position is disputed, and will remain so in all future communication until the civil war is peacefully concluded.

I urge Mr. Berenovski to reconsider undergoing a simple evaluation that could reveal the true nature of what has occurred. I myself remain objective in this matter, and it is your opponent that questions your mental health status, not I. If you are quite well in this area, then such an evaluation would prove your case in front of the people of Prevania and the world, and completely undermine the legitimacy of Mr. Arkadios and his actions. However, refusal to cooperate with such a simple evaluation may be perceived by some to lend credibility to Mr. Arkadios' claims against you.

Furthermore, it is important that such an evaluation be conducted by an outside party, someone without a stake in the situation. Unfortunately, this removes both the Prevanian Red Cross healthcare providers and sworn statements from the Admiralty, as either side has the potential for tamper motivated by personal gain or fear of reprisal.

The crux of the issue is hardly an internal one; your citizens and countrymen are killing each other over this. Innocent civilians are paying the consequences as well. And both of you are starting an economic chain reaction of destabilization that is already beginning to affect citizens of other nations.

As I stated before, the first step is for both sides to cease hostile actions. This is not what happened last night when a flight of Tu-160s were sent to bomb the Army installation at Prevoygrad, and the equally bad decision to attempt to shoot them down over a heavily populated area. Both sides are showing wanton disregard for the lives of the people of Prevania, and in the dead of night 1611 of your fellow citizens were forever impacted by your desire for power.

If you intend to settle this matter with your hands on the grip of a rifle rather than in the grasp of a handshake, then I must join with our former enemy, the Nexus of Brewdomia, in that a multinational military intervention may become necessary. As it is, until hostilities cease, the international community has no choice but to freeze all incoming shipments, save for aid supplies.

I urge both Mr. Berenovski and Mr. Arkadios to reconsider their military posturing in favor of not endangering any more Prevanian lives. Cease fire, so that the matter can be resolved in a civil manner, instead of a bloody civil war that is anything but.

//SIGNED//
Mátyás Széchenyi,

Katonazag
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Katonazag » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:55 pm

COMMUNIQUE - ENCRYPTED
Circulation - All relevant FU Member state departments, FUSC, FUPF HQ
The People's Nation of Alfegos will be deploying a blockade against the Arkadian faction in Prevania with immediate effect. The following assets are being deployed to force this blockade:

- Taskforce Righteousness;
AS Nos'vi w/40 Fegofighter, 22 Mi-8 & 120 Aeromarine contingent
AS Ha'vi w/32 Fegofighter, 12 Mi-8 & 120 Aeromarine contingent
AS Zevkhay w/40 Fegofighter, 16 Mi-8 & 300 Aeromarine contingent
AS Ultimatum (Battlecruiser)
AS Er'ii (Cruiser)
AS Milkos (Cruiser)
12x Destroyers
22x Frigates
30x Fast Gun Boats

- Air Flotilla Molten Lead
9x Consul-class Aerocruisers
9x Stormbringer-class Aerodropcraft w/720 Aeromarines overall
22x Aerofrigates
2x Type-88 Sensorcraft
20x Type-72 Fast Patrol Missile/Support Ekranoplans w/400 Aeromarines overall

The vessels will be imposing an embargo within 200km of the territories controlled by the Arkadian faction, and will be stopping all shipping entering and exiting the nation. Please inform in advance whether Red Cross vessels will be arriving, and what allied vessels will be deployed. If necessary, the air fleet has space spare for further aeromarine/marine assets, should FU member states or the FURRF wish to deploy any alongside Fegosian forces.

HCSK War Department response:
TO: FURRF HQ

SUBJECT: BLOCKADE OF PREVANIA

CLASSIFICATION: FU TOP SECRET

The following units are being assigned to FURRF to assist with the blockade, and are given the designation "Joint Taskforce: Prevania":

HCSK Navy, Carrier Strike Groups
- CSG-1
- CSG-10
- CSG-13
Each CSG is commanded by a Kapusta-class C4ISR/EW vessel, and contains an Ulyanovsk-class carrier, Kuznetsov-class escort carrier, two Kirov-class battle cruisers, six Udaloy-class destroyers, four Neustrashimy-class frigates, three Akula-II-class attack submarines, and their support vessels.

HCSK Marines, Marine Expeditionary Brigade
- 1 Regimental Landing Team (5,000 Marines)
- 36 M-93B Hussar cav tanks
- 50 amphibious APCs
- 30 M113s in various configurations
- 15 self-propelled 155mm Howitzers
- 60 mortars of assorted sizes
- 25 humvees, missile equipped, multi-purpose
- 68 GA-101 attack fighters in variable configurations
- 48 UH-1 multi-purpose helicopters
- 24 AH-1 attack helicopters
- 24 V-22 tilt-rotors
- 12 CH-46 heavy transport
- various support vehicles

TO: FURRF HQ

SUBJECT: BLOCKADE OF PREVANIA

CLASSIFICATION: FU TOP SECRET

The following units are being assigned to FURRF to assist with the blockade, and are given the designation "Joint Taskforce: Prevania":

Krommindy Royal Navy, Carrier Strike Groups
- CSG-111
- CSG-121
- CSG-78
- CSG-146
- CSG-200

Krommindy Royal Marine Corps, Marine Expeditionary Force
- Landing Division (10,000 Royal Marines)
- Mechanized Brigade (1,300 APCs, IFVs, humvees; some are amphibious)
- Armor Battalion (300 M1 Abrams tanks and 25 support vehicles)
- Aviation Wing (variety of US-style fixed-wing and rotary aircraft, and support)
- Support units
Last edited by Katonazag on Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prevania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Prevania » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:43 am

KMKI Head Office

Official Communique from the People's Nation of Alfegos

Mr Arkadios,

It appears that you do not understand what we mean in terms of a blockade. Nothing will enter the country or exit, save for aid vessels. The strength of Prevania lies in its Navy and Air Fleet - and this embargo will mean that within a short period of time your faction will not longer be able to fuel its craft. If this conflict is to continue, other essential supplies will not be able to reach Prevania. If you wish to avoid this, then we will send in FUPF investigators. Your initial refusal has been taken by many analysts as a confession that you are in this position as a result of an illegal claim. The embargo, or blockade if you wish to call it that, will take place with immediate effect.

FUPF investigators will be sent in to the faction headed by Boris Berenovski, as he has agreed so, and as such no blockade will be weighed against him. Any attack on FU personnel headed to the faction or during their investigation there will be taken as a declaration of war against the nations of Alfegos, Katanozag, Mokastana, Zaheran, Neo-Ixania, Holy Marsh and the FU joint territories.

We will be willing to reconsider at any time these restrictions imposed, should you come to your senses.

"Ha," Eirenaios declared to no-one in particular, "I speak english as a second language and even I know the meaning of a blockade. Well, just goes to show what useless allies they make. There intelligence also seems singularly lacking - do they not know that the Combined Fleets are supporting Boris?" He sat down and pulled up the word processor,

To: The People's Nation of Alfegos

Dear Sirs and Madams,

Given your description of your so-called embargo, we are now confident that you are indeed referring to a blockade. To quote from the University of Prevoygrad Press Dictionary, a blockade is "the isolation of a nation, area, city, or harbour by hostile ships or forces in order to prevent the entrance and exit of traffic and commerce". Given your description in your communique, I must ask you in future to use proper English in your future communications - further linguistic errors would be most insulting to myself, given my position as Emeritus Professor of Economics with charge of Foreign Coordination. may I suggest that you consult your academia before sending any further erroneous messages.

I must also correct your view as to the current situation. I have no current need of foreign oil or helium. Given the defection of the Combined Fleets, helium is no longer an issue. In addition, I am lead to believe that our strategic oil reserves, as well as domestic synthesis, should prevent an oil shortage in the foreseeable future.

Unfortunately, we will be making efforts, with immediate effect, to remove the threat of the insurrection that has occurred. Thus, it is with great sadness that we cannot guarantee that FUPF personnel will not be harmed by the governmental offensive. We would thus urge you not to send FUPF personnel for fear lest they be harmed. We are resolved to remove this threat, and your presence there will not deter us.

I urge you to come to your senses.

Yours faithfully,

Now, the Monavians next:

To Direktor Archippos Arkadios of the Thalassocratic Oligarchy of Prevania,

Mr. Direktor:

I have received your correspondence regarding the status of Direktor Berenovski. While the initial reports of his reasons for stepping down included references to his health, I later received correspondence from Berenovski’s secondary office, since it appears that his primary office is vacant. He has made several statements therein referring to yourself and others in the Prevanian government, who I shall not name, in a negative fashion, and has also denounced any statements about his mental condition as being lies. Direktor Berenovski has since been notified of your claims that he somehow escaped from a secure hospital, which I, and many others in my government, find to be of dubious merit at best and outright fabrication at its worst.

Because of the sensitive nature of our relations with the Prevanian government, regardless of its leadership, which are due to our status as a Fegosian Union state, I am requesting that you immediately provide my government with accurate information about the reasons for which Direktor Berenovski stepped down and why there is a “rebellion” happening in Prevania.

Sincerely,

This one looked most worrisome. They were adopting an even more belligerent attitude than Prevania, and it seemed as if they would be more willing to take action. He made a mental note to instruct the Ministry of Internal Security to rustle up some documents and reports to support his claim: it would cost him, but would probably be worth it. Meanwhile, he would just have to stall for time.

To: The Right Honorable Frank Carter, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Monavia

Dear Mr Carter,

Much as I regret your attitude towards the current government, I completely understand the said stance. Unfortunately, due to the coup and the ensuing chaos, Mr Berenovski's medical records have not yet been located. Rest assured that we are expending maximal effort to find them.

However, we can offer you the minutes of the meeting at which Mr Berenovski was sacked as Chairman of Kriegmoglichkeiten International, which is widely believed to be the cause of his mental deterioration. Please find said minutes enclosed.

As to the reason for the rebellion, it is abundantly clear: despite our best efforts, there remains in Prevania a not insubstantial body of malcontents, regressives and anti-capitalists. It is these who kidnapped Boris Berenovski from the hospital, and even now are attempting to prevent my far-reaching reforms. We have made a few arrests, but the rebels were well-prepared and most have not been apprehended.

I hope this answers your questions.

Yours sincerely,

There, that should keep them occupied. He made a note to include the minutes from the said meeting in the communique, with suitable editing, of course. That could be moved to his out tray. Now, the last foreign communique for his consideration:

Mr. Arkadios

I have received responses from both of you. First off, my apologies for the unintentional offense my use of the title 'Direktor' may have cause. As you can see, it has now been removed from both of your names as the position is disputed, and will remain so in all future communication until the civil war is peacefully concluded.

I urge Mr. Berenovski to reconsider undergoing a simple evaluation that could reveal the true nature of what has occurred. I myself remain objective in this matter, and it is your opponent that questions your mental health status, not I. If you are quite well in this area, then such an evaluation would prove your case in front of the people of Prevania and the world, and completely undermine the legitimacy of Mr. Arkadios and his actions. However, refusal to cooperate with such a simple evaluation may be perceived by some to lend credibility to Mr. Arkadios' claims against you.

Furthermore, it is important that such an evaluation be conducted by an outside party, someone without a stake in the situation. Unfortunately, this removes both the Prevanian Red Cross healthcare providers and sworn statements from the Admiralty, as either side has the potential for tamper motivated by personal gain or fear of reprisal.

The crux of the issue is hardly an internal one; your citizens and countrymen are killing each other over this. Innocent civilians are paying the consequences as well. And both of you are starting an economic chain reaction of destabilization that is already beginning to affect citizens of other nations.

As I stated before, the first step is for both sides to cease hostile actions. This is not what happened last night when a flight of Tu-160s were sent to bomb the Army installation at Prevoygrad, and the equally bad decision to attempt to shoot them down over a heavily populated area. Both sides are showing wanton disregard for the lives of the people of Prevania, and in the dead of night 1611 of your fellow citizens were forever impacted by your desire for power.

If you intend to settle this matter with your hands on the grip of a rifle rather than in the grasp of a handshake, then I must join with our former enemy, the Nexus of Brewdomia, in that a multinational military intervention may become necessary. As it is, until hostilities cease, the international community has no choice but to freeze all incoming shipments, save for aid supplies.

I urge both Mr. Berenovski and Mr. Arkadios to reconsider their military posturing in favor of not endangering any more Prevanian lives. Cease fire, so that the matter can be resolved in a civil manner, instead of a bloody civil war that is anything but.

//SIGNED//
Mátyás Széchenyi,

Well, Boris seemed to be doing an adequate job of shooting himself in the foot. He'd just muddy the waters a bit further. Much of the message was directed at Boris, who had scored an own-goal with his air strike. He considered his fortunate position - Pfiffenhaven was a exclusively military base, with no uninvolved civilians around. Certainly, he could not accept a cease-fire; to do so would be admitting defeat.

Dear Mr Széchenyi,

I must protest at your decision to stop using the title of Direktor. I have been elected Direktor in a proper vote, and not to address me by my proper title indicates the most profound of disrespect. I call upon you to recognise the legitimate government as such. Indeed, given such a stance by yourselves, I refuse to call a unilateral cease-fire, which would lave me very much at a disadvantage, since I very much doubt the rebels would reciprocate such a cease-fire. No, I firmly believe that this is an internal Prevanian matter, to be resolved by Prevanians. It may last a long time, but I sincerely believe that the insurrection will be wiped out eventually, and I resolve to bring all those involved to trial.

I must also take issue with your opposition to our legitimate self-defence. Is it really not justified to shoot down rebel aircraft that have just bombed government installations, killing many innocent soldiers? I call upon you to help me strengthen my anti-aeroplane defensive network, in order to deter any further air strikes.

Yours sincerely,

There, that was the external matters dealt with. Now, regarding the air strike last night. Aware of the crash almost immediately after the authorities, he had ensures that KMKI personnel were on hand to provide assistance, which had done no small good to his reputation, especially as he had also made sure the Press was informed.

However, this outrage could not go unanswered. Whilst the Army had few weapons able to reach Pfiffenhaven, the Combined Fleets had. But much of the PCF weaponry had been captured during the take-over of their mainland bases, so that was not an issue. It was merely a question of the appropriate response...

That evening, from various bases in mainland Prevania, missile silos open up and disgorged their deadly cargo. 53 Tomahawk cruise missiles, about half of those able to be launched at once but a small fraction of the arsenal, were fired at the island from various directions, aimed at the accommodation areas. It was hoped the the island's defences would be overwhelmed by sheer numbers.
Prevania (MT)

Prevania Wiki (MT)

Prevania (FT)

Prevania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Prevania » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:45 am

Pfiffenhaven

Good, good. It appeared that his fellow Novans were tending to feel supportive of him, which was very welcome news indeed.

Mr. Direktor:

I have received word that you have accepted the entry of FUPF officers and are willing to cooperate with their investigation. I personally commend your decision to do so and further wish to inform you of Direktor Arkadios’ decision to all but refuse their entry. His refusal to cooperate is yet another decision on his part which casts the shadow of suspicion upon him.

Because Arkadios’ claim to the Direktorship appears increasingly tenuous, I have become suspicious of any claims he has made regarding your mental stability and the Prevanian government. Until such time as he substantiates his statements, I shall not be lending them much credence.

Sincerely,

It appeared that he had one firm ally at least. The Monavians would be useful allies in his liberation attempts and it seemed his opponents' deception was falling apart at the seams...

His thoughts were disturbed by the deafening wailing of sirens. Heck, air raid! Instructing his secretary to bring along the papers, he grabbed his computer and ran for the bunker. Entering, he found himself a seat, whilst the secretary closed and secured the door behind him. He called to a nearby officer, "Lieutenant, what is going on?" The officer saluted before responding, "Sir, I'm in admin. I haven't a clue." Just then a corporal ran up, "Direktor, your presence has been requested at the command centre. Please follow me." Boris followed, with his secretary sighing and reluctantly leaving the hot cup of coffee he had just got himself.

Passing through austere bare concrete tunnels, he arrived at the command centre, where the senior officers were gathered. "Ah, Direktor, glad you could join us. The rebels have launched some of our own Tomahawks at us. We have detected 51 so far." A junior officer on one of the consoles interrupted, "52, Sir." "We estimate that we will be able to shoot down a goodly number with the Rapier and Starstreak systems, but some will still get through."

"Thank you Admiral. This cannot go unanswered. What resources do we have to mount a strike of our own?" The Admiral thought for a moment, "Well, I cannot remember exactly, but we have 30-odd Tomahawk launchers of our own we could use. There is also an almost full complement of aeroplanes. We even have some ICBMs configured for CBRN warheads if you want to go down that route."

"Yes, well, I don't think that will be needed at the present moment. Launch a full spread of 30 Tomahawks, a squadron of Rafales and a squadron of Tu-160s. I want you to target the military bases they launched the Tomahawks from. And try to prevent and civilian casualties. Launch them as soon as the last enemy Tomahawk is destroyed."

And this was what was done. No casualties were inflicted by the Army's Tomahawk strike, with all personnel safely in underground bunkers. Similarly, the Army, pre-warned of the PCF strike were also in their bunkers. However, the local populaces were not as fortunate. Most of the missiles and bombs hit. However, there were also a few misses, with a few of those landing outside the bases. At Neuneubrandenburg Naval Base, one Paveway IV precision-guided munition lost its laser lock when the designating aeroplane was fired at by a Rapier missile. Its control surfaces still trying to require the non-existent laser, it hit a house a few thousand feet later, killing all the sleeping inhabitants instantly.

Meanwhile, the strike still under way, Boris continued his work. from the safety of the bunker. Pulling up his laptop, he started typing.

To: The Right Honorable Frank Carter, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Monavia

Dear Mr Carter,

I must first thank you for your wise decision to ignore the rebels' falsified claims. They have just launched a large missile attack at Pfiffenhaven, with us retaliating shortly. Rest assured, we will do everything possible to avoid unnecessary civilian casualties.

May I also ask for your assistance in our efforts do drive the usurpers from Prevania. The Army is well-armed and numerous, and they have stolen much Combined Fleet weaponry. However, with your assistance, I am sure that we will prevail.

Yours sincerely,

There, now, who was next. Katozanag:

Mr. Arkadios

//SIGNED//
Mátyás Széchenyi,

Well, this was wishful thinking if he had ever seen it. "Resolved in a civil manner" indeed. What were they thinking of? He would never submit to the indignity of negotiating with that snake. He was not impressed.

Dear Mr Széchenyi,

Whilst I applaud your decision to call the other recipient by his proper title, I am most gravely insulted that you do not use my proper title. I am and remain Direktor, and expect to be called as such.

I would very much like to see a peaceful conclusion to this, and I urge the rebels to lay down their arms. We will follow them in stopping hostilities should they chose to do so. However, my opponents are enamoured of war, and will probably not accept this gracious offer. Should they not, it is on their shoulders that the responsibility for any further civilian deaths will fall. It is they who started this and they who must pay the price for their actions.

I am also deeply sorry, but the current situation has rendered any inspection by the Red Cross very difficult. Given the danger posed by rebel air strikes, we cannot allow the Red Cross to come by air. Thus, we must ask that, should the Red Cross decide to send a team, that they do so by ship.

I would also inform you that governmental forces are already imposing a blockade on Prevania, so any blockade by yourselves would be superfluous. Governmental forces as enforcing the blockade from just inside the 200 km EEA limit, so any attempt to enter the Prevanian EEA, unless with prior consent, will be fired upon. We would also warn you against attempting to blockade the governmental blockading forces in turn.

Yours sincerely,

Prevania (MT)

Prevania Wiki (MT)

Prevania (FT)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents