NATION

PASSWORD

German decleration of war on AS (war done AS defeated)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yokron pro-government partisans
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 09, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokron pro-government partisans » Fri May 26, 2023 1:34 pm

Anarchic States wrote:
Yokron pro-government partisans wrote:Do you need quotes?!?!?! I will give you quotes if that’s what it takes.
And you REPORTED HIM for making a THREAD when he didn’t realize you were “retired” and then not closing it because you chose to continue RPing here

Also senscaria maybe just do it in Oshina or the new galaxy found thread

Well actually i warned him. Idk why you support him when he is pretty much being a child. I doubt he is over 13, or even close.

If he’s younger than 13, then you’re 5. Also, he probably doesn’t care about that report, because the mods will clearly see that it’s all just baloney and dismiss it
And I support him because nobody likes you, including me, because you ruin all RP. He’s only godmodding against you, because you’re a godmodder.

Also ok I’ll listen to you UHN lol
Bearucratic, Religious, intergalactic Superstate (Space Fascist Italy but more effective).
He/him. NS stats have been destroyed by my cat. All factbooks are currently irrelevant, ask me for info on stuff. Also, my nation DOES NOT represent my IRL views at all
Check this dispatch for my views

New interest in Olympia galaxy by businesses and government as preparations for the new mapping expedition, the Trivac - 24th holy claiming well underway, 20,000 systems undergoing initial colonization - 14th century galactic remap being prepared, new challenges with inter-galactic holdings - Fringe system,"Gallan," collapses, now contested - Itzgari counterstrike, Coalition unveiling new superweapon, and a Yokronian fleet being lost: Itzgari war ramping up?

German-Eurpean Union
Envoy

Founded: Apr 30, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby German-Eurpean Union » Fri May 26, 2023 1:35 pm

Yokron pro-government partisans wrote:snip

The thread was made before he retiered...

Anarchic States
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 15, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Anarchic States » Fri May 26, 2023 1:38 pm

German-Eurpean Union wrote:
Yokron pro-government partisans wrote:snip

The thread was made before he retiered...

Ya, and after i said I would have to DENY a war thread as i retired

Yokron pro-government partisans wrote:
Anarchic States wrote:
Well actually i warned him. Idk why you support him when he is pretty much being a child. I doubt he is over 13, or even close.

If he’s younger than 13, then you’re 5. Also, he probably doesn’t care about that report, because the mods will clearly see that it’s all just baloney and dismiss it
And I support him because nobody likes you, including me, because you ruin all RP. He’s only godmodding against you, because you’re a godmodder.

Well now that's just flaming. Chill out.
-Anarch Robert Bear
The Seventh Republic of the Anarchic States WE STAND WITH PALESTINE

You think betrayal can shake us? pathetic
Conquered Godmodders
Slayer of Marine Girls and Jebtopia(YOU'RE WELCOME!)
Supports Palestine (Not Hamas)
rip buhers...
Marine Girls
Racalimari
Anarch states
The bigtopian
North anith
Shotgun Brigade
The vactican church
Luthopian
Utquiagvik
Imperiul romanum
half the multiverse ig (R.I.P my empire)
alpen (8 times)
F7 (AS7)
Defcon: 2| Tensions with Rebirth Pact rise as Norwegian ship sunk by missile, NFTA to blame | Canadian Government in Exile Relocated to New York from Berlin | National Industry Rises. Rebu on the rise again.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokron pro-government partisans » Fri May 26, 2023 1:41 pm

Anarchic States wrote:
German-Eurpean Union wrote:The thread was made before he retiered...

Yokron pro-government partisans wrote:If he’s younger than 13, then you’re 5. Also, he probably doesn’t care about that report, because the mods will clearly see that it’s all just baloney and dismiss it
That wasn’t flaming, unless you consider your own insult to him, calling him younger than 13, was considered flaming.
Secondly, I looked over your posts, you’re being warned for spamming moderation and have even received a 1 day ban for it.

Bearucratic, Religious, intergalactic Superstate (Space Fascist Italy but more effective).
He/him. NS stats have been destroyed by my cat. All factbooks are currently irrelevant, ask me for info on stuff. Also, my nation DOES NOT represent my IRL views at all

New interest in Olympia galaxy by businesses and government as preparations for the new mapping expedition, the Trivac - 24th holy claiming well underway, 20,000 systems undergoing initial colonization - 14th century galactic remap being prepared, new challenges with inter-galactic holdings - Fringe system,"Gallan," collapses, now contested - Itzgari counterstrike, Coalition unveiling new superweapon, and a Yokronian fleet being lost: Itzgari war ramping up?

Union Hispanica de Naciones
Envoy

Founded: Jan 13, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Union Hispanica de Naciones » Fri May 26, 2023 1:42 pm

Anarchic States wrote:
German-Eurpean Union wrote:The thread was made before he retiered...

Yokron pro-government partisans wrote:If he’s younger than 13, then you’re 5. Also, he probably doesn’t care about that report, because the mods will clearly see that it’s all just baloney and dismiss it

if it's flaming, don't see it, ignore it, stay as you are, but in PRIVATE, don't ruin other people experience. thank you for the attention :bow:
Solamente un descendiente del Imperio Español después de una guerra civil, no mucho más.

La Unión Hispanica de Naciones es una nación descendiente del Imperio Español, la nación gobernada por Su Majestad esta abierta a debates, reuniones diplomaticas y tratados de comercio o diplomaticos, si nos atacan, nos defenderemos con uñas y dientes por la Unión.
¡Contactenos ahora y forgemos una nueva alianza!

Si, si se lo preguntaban, esta nación representa mis visiones politicas OOC casi que al completo, hay algunas excepciones como la sustracción de organos pero por la mayoría esto es canon en mi mente.

Aviso: Englishmen, USE TRANSLATE!
LAS STATS EN SU MAYORÍA NO SON CANON, Hay excepciones como la población, pero la mayoría NO LO SON.

The Rio Grande River Basin
Senator

Founded: Sep 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Fri May 26, 2023 1:45 pm

Ok. Everyone, chill out. I’ll put my thoughts here.

1. Anarchic States. You are, without a doubt, the biggest godmodder I’ve seen since Holy Spain’s “1000 is technically 10s”. You are, the worst role player, the worst quality poster, I have seen since Norway-Sweden-Finland’s uncapitalised posts. Put simply, learn some basic RPing etiquette, join an RPing region, and ask an RP mentor like Lamoni for help.

2. Post WW2 German Space Administration, cut it out. If someone doesn’t want to RP with you; don’t RP with them.

3. Yokron, calm down.

4. Alris is entirely correct. Request a lock on this thread.
FT Canon is most developed, therefore for F7
This Index says I am 0.364
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

Senscaria
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 16, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Senscaria » Fri May 26, 2023 1:47 pm

Lock the thread. Shut it down. No civility is able to be reached. I wanted to continue the rp as the weapons and supplies dealer but I’m heading to the oshina planet thread.
FROM THE OFFICE OF HIS INDEFINITE HOLY REGENCY, REGENT ALEXANDER CLARENCE:
bababooey
"Welcome to Senscaria, industry reigns supreme. You are entering through the gates of our greatest projects, from machines of mass destruction and war to the infrastructure spanning continents. Our search for progress and our lost king must continue. There is much to be done. We welcome you with open arms. The thugshaking will continue no matter what."

Obligatory NS stats are not canon, for they have been burning in the furnaces for days now. Democracy has returned somewhat through Senscarian (used to be British) Parliamentary system, don’t worry, we’re still your archetypal evil space empire for the lolz.

German-Eurpean Union
Envoy

Founded: Apr 30, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby German-Eurpean Union » Fri May 26, 2023 1:47 pm

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:Ok. Everyone, chill out. I’ll put my thoughts here.

1. Anarchic States. You are, without a doubt, the biggest godmodder I’ve seen since Holy Spain’s “1000 is technically 10s”. You are, the worst role player, the worst quality poster, I have seen since Norway-Sweden-Finland’s uncapitalised posts. Put simply, learn some basic RPing etiquette, join an RPing region, and ask an RP mentor like Lamoni for help.

2. Post WW2 German Space Administration, cut it out. If someone doesn’t want to RP with you; don’t RP with them.

3. Yokron, calm down.

I was already finished here so i was about to request a lock in moderation

Anarchic States
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Anarchic States » Fri May 26, 2023 1:49 pm

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:Ok. Everyone, chill out. I’ll put my thoughts here.

3. Yokron, calm down.

See i retired due to harassment like this. You can shut up (give a ban idc anymore) I'm tired if this harrasment, it's stupid.
-Anarch Robert Bear

Conquered Godmodders
rip buhers...
Marine Girls
Racalimari
Anarch states
The bigtopian
North anith
Shotgun Brigade
The vactican church
Luthopian
Utquiagvik
Imperiul romanum
alpen (8 times)
F7 (AS7)
Defcon: 2| Tensions with Rebirth Pact rise as Norwegian ship sunk by missile, NFTA to blame | Canadian Government in Exile Relocated to New York from Berlin | National Industry Rises. Rebu on the rise again.

Envoy

Postby Union Hispanica de Naciones » Fri May 26, 2023 1:50 pm

3. Yokron, calm down.

who's alris?
Solamente un descendiente del Imperio Español después de una guerra civil, no mucho más.

La Unión Hispanica de Naciones es una nación descendiente del Imperio Español, la nación gobernada por Su Majestad esta abierta a debates, reuniones diplomaticas y tratados de comercio o diplomaticos, si nos atacan, nos defenderemos con uñas y dientes por la Unión.

Si, si se lo preguntaban, esta nación representa mis visiones politicas OOC casi que al completo, hay algunas excepciones como la sustracción de organos pero por la mayoría esto es canon en mi mente.

LAS STATS EN SU MAYORÍA NO SON CANON, Hay excepciones como la población, pero la mayoría NO LO SON.

Alris
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 19, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Alris » Fri May 26, 2023 1:50 pm

Union Hispanica de Naciones wrote:

3. Yokron, calm down.

who's alris?

Hi
A "free and fair" island country next to the northwest USA in an alternate history timeline.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokron pro-government partisans » Fri May 26, 2023 1:50 pm

Yeah, Rios right. I’m sorry that I was losing my crap on AS everybody, it wasn’t cool of me.
Last edited by Yokron pro-government partisans on Fri May 26, 2023 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Envoy

Postby Union Hispanica de Naciones » Fri May 26, 2023 1:51 pm

Anarchic States wrote:

3. Yokron, calm down.

See i retired due to harassment like this. You can shut up (give a ban idc anymore) I'm tired if this harrasment, it's stupid.

BRUH, ok people, i'm tired, I don't sopport it, I'm gone of this.

Envoy

Postby Union Hispanica de Naciones » Fri May 26, 2023 1:51 pm

Alris wrote:
Union Hispanica de Naciones wrote:who's alris?

Hi

Oh. Hi!

El Lazaro
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 19, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby El Lazaro » Fri May 26, 2023 2:33 pm

Using the toxicity in this thread to create WMDs which cause the target to combust while their organs hemorrhage, I deploy chemical weapons against all civilians in the Anarchic States and declare victory.
Last edited by El Lazaro on Fri May 26, 2023 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anarchic States
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Anarchic States » Fri May 26, 2023 2:35 pm

El Lazaro wrote:Using the toxicity in this thread to create WMDs which cause the target to combust while their organs hemorrhage, I deploy chemical weapons against all civilians in the Anarchic States and declare victory.

Wars not canon.
-Anarch Robert Bear

Conquered Godmodders
rip buhers...
Marine Girls
Racalimari
Anarch states
The bigtopian
North anith
Shotgun Brigade
The vactican church
Luthopian
Utquiagvik
Imperiul romanum
alpen (8 times)
F7 (AS7)

Havl
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2004
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Havl » Fri May 26, 2023 2:37 pm

Post ww2 Germany Space Administration wrote:
Havl wrote:OP still needs voluntary consent.

You should both read the International Incidents New Player Guide.

OOC: If he does not want to rp he can just leave and i will fight the conflict against a how did he called them again.... NPC nation
IC: German forces managed to capture 34% of the Anarchic territory and prepare for a large offensive aimed at destroying his army in a bulge that has been created before.

My post was in response to you banning him.
Same flag, same motto, same whatever since 2004.
Champions: World Cup of Hockey 20, 21, 22, 25
Hosts: NationStates Sports Car Series 1, 2, 3, 4

El Lazaro
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 19, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby El Lazaro » Fri May 26, 2023 2:44 pm

Anarchic States wrote:
El Lazaro wrote:Using the toxicity in this thread to create WMDs which cause the target to combust while their organs hemorrhage, I deploy chemical weapons against all civilians in the Anarchic States and declare victory.

Wars not canon.

I fire the un-ignore cannon and make the war canon

Anarchic States
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Anarchic States » Fri May 26, 2023 2:46 pm

El Lazaro wrote:
Anarchic States wrote:
Wars not canon.

I fire the un-ignore cannon and make the war canon

Nope nit canon as i retired and hes godmodding
-Anarch Robert Bear

Conquered Godmodders
rip buhers...
Marine Girls
Racalimari
Anarch states
The bigtopian
North anith
Shotgun Brigade
The vactican church
Luthopian
Utquiagvik
Imperiul romanum
alpen (8 times)
F7 (AS7)

Envoy

Postby Union Hispanica de Naciones » Fri May 26, 2023 2:48 pm

Anarchic States wrote:
El Lazaro wrote:I fire the un-ignore cannon and make the war canon

1. you entry and exit when it's convinient to you, that's not good if you question me!
2. *breaths* you are also godmodung.

Anarchic States
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Anarchic States » Fri May 26, 2023 2:54 pm

Union Hispanica de Naciones wrote:
Anarchic States wrote:

1. you entry and exit when it's convinient to you, that's not good if you question me!
2. *breaths* you are also godmodung.

No I said it wasn't canon. He just ignored me saying he was godmodding. And no wasnt
-Anarch Robert Bear

Conquered Godmodders
rip buhers...
Marine Girls
Racalimari
Anarch states
The bigtopian
North anith
Shotgun Brigade
The vactican church
Luthopian
Utquiagvik
Imperiul romanum
alpen (8 times)
F7 (AS7)

Anarchic States
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Anarchic States » Fri May 26, 2023 2:58 pm

And since I am retired, I'll act like it and do something fun
-Anarch Robert Bear

Conquered Godmodders
rip buhers...
Marine Girls
Racalimari
Anarch states
The bigtopian
North anith
Shotgun Brigade
The vactican church
Luthopian
Utquiagvik
Imperiul romanum
alpen (8 times)
F7 (AS7)

Syrvanian Republic
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 26, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Syrvanian Republic » Fri May 26, 2023 7:44 pm

Anarchic States wrote:And since I am retired, I'll act like it and do something fun

If you're retired why are you still posting. You stated you were done dealing with NS. Acting like this makes people less interested in engaging in RP with you.
MT/PT Nation Based on Project Altirus

Account not supported or representing the views of Sofa or me.
Basic Info while waiting on factbooks: Population: 148 Million | Military Size: 468,000 | Presidential Democracy
When the Javelin hits just right.
Professional Idiot

Anarchic States
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Anarchic States » Fri May 26, 2023 7:47 pm

Syrvanian Republic wrote:
Anarchic States wrote:And since I am retired, I'll act like it and do something fun

If you're retired why are you still posting. You stated you were done dealing with NS. Acting like this makes people less interested in engaging in RP with you.

No i retired from international incidents
-Anarch Robert Bear

Conquered Godmodders
rip buhers...
Marine Girls
Racalimari
Anarch states
The bigtopian
North anith
Shotgun Brigade
The vactican church
Luthopian
Utquiagvik
Imperiul romanum
alpen (8 times)
F7 (AS7)

Syrvanian Republic
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 26, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Syrvanian Republic » Fri May 26, 2023 7:54 pm

Anarchic States wrote:
Syrvanian Republic wrote:

No i retired from international incidents

You're on International Incidents right now. It seems to me like you use the shield of "No, that wasn't canon because I'm retired, also I own all your land and exist in your universe even if you say I don't" because you can't stand losing or improving. The route you're currently on is going to end up destroying any interest other users would have in engaging with you.
MT/PT Nation Based on Project Altirus

Account not supported or representing the views of Sofa or me.
Basic Info while waiting on factbooks: Population: 148 Million | Military Size: 468,000 | Presidential Democracy
When the Javelin hits just right.
Professional Idiot

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents