NATION

PASSWORD

German decleration of war on AS (war done AS defeated)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Post ww2 Germany Space Administration
Envoy

Founded: Mar 14, 2023
Father Knows Best State

Postby Post ww2 Germany Space Administration » Fri May 26, 2023 12:58 pm

Yokron pro-government partisans wrote:snip

sure its open go ahead

Anarchic States wrote:snip

Sure its based around the principal of a kugel blitzt in which you focus as much energy into a area as small as possible to create a blackhole. To do it a special ship with multiple fusion reactors which are used to produce the energy for the blackhole which is shortlived but absorbs the sheidl amd tranforms it into radiation.

Yokron pro-government partisans
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 09, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokron pro-government partisans » Fri May 26, 2023 1:00 pm

Anarchic States wrote:
Yokron pro-government partisans wrote:My brother in Christ
You were not harassed
People talked to you about your unhealthy, annoying, and ludicrous god modding, minimodding, etc.
Stop playing victim and stop ignoring us so that we can have a at conversation about this…
Anyways, to the main reason I got here: Germany, can I partake in the role play? I know, I know, but I want to RP with him before the boycot.

1. Im an athiest
2. I was very much harassed, they went to a bunch of my threads and spammed insults
3. This isn't a canon for many reasons

1. It’s a meme. Sorry if I offended you though, my bad.
2. They didn’t just spam insults in your threads, they tried to debate with you about your godmodding in your threads
3. Yeah, nothing is for you when you don’t completely dominate.
Bearucratic, Religious, intergalactic Superstate (Space Fascist Italy but more effective).
He/him. NS stats have been destroyed by my cat. All factbooks are currently irrelevant, ask me for info on stuff. Also, my nation DOES NOT represent my IRL views at all
Check this dispatch for my views

New interest in Olympia galaxy by businesses and government as preparations for the new mapping expedition, the Trivac - 24th holy claiming well underway, 20,000 systems undergoing initial colonization - 14th century galactic remap being prepared, new challenges with inter-galactic holdings - Fringe system,"Gallan," collapses, now contested - Itzgari counterstrike, Coalition unveiling new superweapon, and a Yokronian fleet being lost: Itzgari war ramping up?

Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Post ww2 Germany Space Administration » Fri May 26, 2023 1:01 pm

You can say voided as much as you want as long as you dont make a proper text to join the rp i will not accept it nor will i let you void stuff posted before you joined.

IC:German forces reached the capital universe and begun to enageg the Anarchic army over each moon like meteor within it. The fight is marked by the mass use of DV-22 strains from Germany against the planets within it.
Last edited by Post ww2 Germany Space Administration on Fri May 26, 2023 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anarchic States
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 15, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Anarchic States » Fri May 26, 2023 1:02 pm

Post ww2 Germany Space Administration wrote:
Yokron pro-government partisans wrote:snip

sure its open go ahead

Sure its based around the principal of a kugel blitzt in which you focus as much energy into a area as small as possible to create a blackhole. To do it a special ship with multiple fusion reactors which are used to produce the energy for the blackhole which is shortlived but absorbs the sheidl amd tranforms it into radiation.

Ok.

Thats not really hoe that works but ok
The same thing happens but we have it made in a way to have them form a star like object with you inside

Yokron pro-government partisans wrote:
Anarchic States wrote:
1. Im an athiest
2. I was very much harassed, they went to a bunch of my threads and spammed insults
3. This isn't a canon for many reasons

1. It’s a meme. Sorry if I offended you though, my bad.
2. They didn’t just spam insults in your threads, they tried to debate with you about your godmodding in your threads
3. Yeah, nothing is for you when you don’t completely dominate.

1. Ok lol
2. Nope it was insults
3. No its because they dont care about their godmodding, don't.let me use my multiversal and dimensional gains, and im retired

Also I would, have beaten them easily
-Anarch Robert Bear
The Seventh Republic of the Anarchic States WE STAND WITH PALESTINE

You think betrayal can shake us? pathetic
Conquered Godmodders
Slayer of Marine Girls and Jebtopia(YOU'RE WELCOME!)
Supports Palestine (Not Hamas)
rip buhers...
Marine Girls
Racalimari
Anarch states
The bigtopian
North anith
Shotgun Brigade
The vactican church
Luthopian
Utquiagvik
Imperiul romanum
half the multiverse ig (R.I.P my empire)
alpen (8 times)
F7 (AS7)
Defcon: 2| Tensions with Rebirth Pact rise as Norwegian ship sunk by missile, NFTA to blame | Canadian Government in Exile Relocated to New York from Berlin | National Industry Rises. Rebu on the rise again.

Anarchic States
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Anarchic States » Fri May 26, 2023 1:03 pm

German guy.

What would you gain from winning a Un-Canon War? Tell me.
-Anarch Robert Bear

Conquered Godmodders
rip buhers...
Marine Girls
Racalimari
Anarch states
The bigtopian
North anith
Shotgun Brigade
The vactican church
Luthopian
Utquiagvik
Imperiul romanum
alpen (8 times)
F7 (AS7)
Defcon: 2| Tensions with Rebirth Pact rise as Norwegian ship sunk by missile, NFTA to blame | Canadian Government in Exile Relocated to New York from Berlin | National Industry Rises. Rebu on the rise again.

Alris
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 19, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Alris » Fri May 26, 2023 1:07 pm

Anarchic States wrote:German guy.

The "German guy" could say the same to you
A "free and fair" island country next to the northwest USA in an alternate history timeline.

Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Post ww2 Germany Space Administration » Fri May 26, 2023 1:08 pm

Anarchic States wrote:Thats not really hoe that works but ok
The same thing happens but we have it made in a way to have them form a star like object with you inside

Thats how it works just go and googled Kugelblitz blackhole

IC: So if you pocket dimension is just a black hole German forces dected the radiation and just move away from it...
German forces officialy captured the capital thus ending this war is a mayor German victory.

Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Post ww2 Germany Space Administration » Fri May 26, 2023 1:09 pm

Alris wrote:
Anarchic States wrote:German guy.

The "German guy" could say the same to you

True lmao

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokron pro-government partisans » Fri May 26, 2023 1:09 pm

You can say voided as much as you want as long as you dont make a proper text to join the rp i will not accept it nor will i let you void stuff posted after you joined.

IC:German forces reached the capital universe and begun to enageg the Anarchic army over each moon like meteor within it. The fight is marked by the mass use of DV-22 strains from Germany against the planets within it.

OOC: I like how is world building is so broken and OP that he has a Capitol UNIVERSE
IC:
The entire Yokronian fleet pulls up beside the Germans, and they send a message that basically says they are there to help destroy AS once and for all. Unbeknownst to all, there is a RW/CD being towed between 8 YUS stargazers. Once it is released, it’ll reach the outside of the universe and push it inwards. This will cause it to start shrinking instead of enlarging, and will also completely destroy the AS Capitol universe. We have to get out before then, and we have 2 hours to do so. The RW/CD has now been released! (It is heavily guarded, hidden, and shielded)
Bearucratic, Religious, intergalactic Superstate (Space Fascist Italy but more effective).
He/him. NS stats have been destroyed by my cat. All factbooks are currently irrelevant, ask me for info on stuff. Also, my nation DOES NOT represent my IRL views at all

New interest in Olympia galaxy by businesses and government as preparations for the new mapping expedition, the Trivac - 24th holy claiming well underway, 20,000 systems undergoing initial colonization - 14th century galactic remap being prepared, new challenges with inter-galactic holdings - Fringe system,"Gallan," collapses, now contested - Itzgari counterstrike, Coalition unveiling new superweapon, and a Yokronian fleet being lost: Itzgari war ramping up?

Anarchic States
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Anarchic States » Fri May 26, 2023 1:10 pm

Anarchic States wrote:Thats not really hoe that works but ok

Thats how it works just go and googled Kugelblitz blackhole

IC: So if you pocket dimension is just a black hole German forces dected the radiation and just move away from it...
German forces officialy captured the capital thus ending this war is a mayor German victory.

Congrats you won a uncanon war by godmodding and voiding a players post cause your on copium! Have fun being laughed at!
-Anarch Robert Bear

Conquered Godmodders
rip buhers...
Marine Girls
Racalimari
Anarch states
The bigtopian
North anith
Shotgun Brigade
The vactican church
Luthopian
Utquiagvik
Imperiul romanum
alpen (8 times)
F7 (AS7)

Anarchic States
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Anarchic States » Fri May 26, 2023 1:11 pm

Post ww2 Germany Space Administration wrote:You can say voided as much as you want as long as you dont make a proper text to join the rp i will not accept it nor will i let you void stuff posted after you joined.

OOC: I like how is world building is so broken and OP that he has a Capitol UNIVERSE
IC:
The entire Yokronian fleet pulls up beside the Germans, and they send a message that basically says they are there to help destroy AS once and for all. Unbeknownst to all, there is a RW/CD being towed between 8 YUS stargazers. Once it is released, it’ll reach the outside of the universe and push it inwards. This will cause it to start shrinking instead of enlarging, and will also completely destroy the AS Capitol universe. We have to get out before then, and we have 2 hours to do so. The RW/CD has now been released! (It is heavily guarded, hidden, and shielded)

It's so embarrassing for him

I suggest you leave as its uncanon lol.
-Anarch Robert Bear

Conquered Godmodders
rip buhers...
Marine Girls
Racalimari
Anarch states
The bigtopian
North anith
Shotgun Brigade
The vactican church
Luthopian
Utquiagvik
Imperiul romanum
alpen (8 times)
F7 (AS7)

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokron pro-government partisans » Fri May 26, 2023 1:14 pm

Anarchic States wrote:
Post ww2 Germany Space Administration wrote:Thats how it works just go and googled Kugelblitz blackhole

Congrats you won a uncanon war by godmodding and voiding a players post cause your on copium! Have fun being laughed at!

I KNOW you can’t be talking AS
You ban players who try to fight back in your RPs
You illegally void actions in other peoples RPs because they hurt you too much/if you don’t like them
You god mid incessantly literally everywhere
And now you’re harassing him m, while also crying about being harassed by us, when WE were the ones being civil!

Oh, AS, none of this is canon for anyone. What IS canon is that we are now boycotting you. And are you really gonna pull the “He’s GeTTInG uPsET lOL” like seriousky bro, YOURE doing it?
Last edited by Yokron pro-government partisans on Fri May 26, 2023 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Senscaria
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 16, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Senscaria » Fri May 26, 2023 1:15 pm

I’m selling nukes for 3 doalr on the spot come and get it.
Senscaria adds more protection for its cargo ships. The Office of His Holy Regency sends a message asking for some of the cargo ships back.
Last edited by Senscaria on Fri May 26, 2023 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FROM THE OFFICE OF HIS INDEFINITE HOLY REGENCY, REGENT ALEXANDER CLARENCE:
bababooey
"Welcome to Senscaria, industry reigns supreme. You are entering through the gates of our greatest projects, from machines of mass destruction and war to the infrastructure spanning continents. Our search for progress and our lost king must continue. There is much to be done. We welcome you with open arms. The thugshaking will continue no matter what."

Obligatory NS stats are not canon, for they have been burning in the furnaces for days now. Democracy has returned somewhat through Senscarian (used to be British) Parliamentary system, don’t worry, we’re still your archetypal evil space empire for the lolz.

Anarchic States
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Anarchic States » Fri May 26, 2023 1:16 pm

Anarchic States wrote:

I KNOW you can’t be talking AS
You illegally void actions in other peoples RPs because they hurt you too much if you don’t like them
And now you’re harassing him m, while also crying about being harassed by us, when WE were the ones being civil!

Oh, AS, none of this is canon for anyone. What IS canon is that we are now boycotting you. And stop talking about itself like that, it can hurt your self-perceivamce

I... Did none of that?

Im not harrasing him... At all.

And no thats not canon, I blew up most of the boycotters. Plus im retired
-Anarch Robert Bear

Conquered Godmodders
rip buhers...
Marine Girls
Racalimari
Anarch states
The bigtopian
North anith
Shotgun Brigade
The vactican church
Luthopian
Utquiagvik
Imperiul romanum
alpen (8 times)
F7 (AS7)

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokron pro-government partisans » Fri May 26, 2023 1:20 pm

Anarchic States wrote:
Yokron pro-government partisans wrote:I KNOW you can’t be talking AS
You illegally void actions in other peoples RPs because they hurt you too much if you don’t like them

Oh, AS, none of this is canon for anyone. What IS canon is that we are now boycotting you. And stop talking about itself like that, it can hurt your self-perceivamce

I... Did none of that?

You literally did all of that in MULTIPLE forums
YOU ARE BY DEFINITION MOCKING HIM
YOU ARENT RETIRED, YOURE POSTING IN AN RP THREAD
AND YOURE NOT FUNNY

I’m losing my patience for this kid. God, if dragon or rio grande is reading this, I am sorry. If I acted like THIS when I first went into the Oshina thread. Dear god.
Last edited by Yokron pro-government partisans on Fri May 26, 2023 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Senscaria
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Senscaria » Fri May 26, 2023 1:22 pm

Can we get to rping normally the mods are going to lock this thread if the hostilities don’t go down. I just want to sell weapons and whatnot to both sides.
Last edited by Senscaria on Fri May 26, 2023 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bababooey
"Welcome to Senscaria, industry reigns supreme. You are entering through the gates of our greatest projects, from machines of mass destruction and war to the infrastructure spanning continents. Our search for progress and our lost king must continue. There is much to be done. We welcome you with open arms. The thugshaking will continue no matter what."

Obligatory NS stats are not canon, for they have been burning in the furnaces for days now. Democracy has returned somewhat through Senscarian (used to be British) Parliamentary system, don’t worry, we’re still your archetypal evil space empire for the lolz.

Anarchic States
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Anarchic States » Fri May 26, 2023 1:23 pm

Anarchic States wrote:
I... Did none of that?

You literally did all of that in MULTIPLE forums
AND YOURE NOT FUNNY

I’m losing my patience for this kid. God, if dragon or rio grande is reading this, I am sorry. If I acted like THIS when I first went into the Oshina thread. Dear god.

No i really didn't. And I have already reported him for making this thread AFTER I was retired
-Anarch Robert Bear

Conquered Godmodders
rip buhers...
Marine Girls
Racalimari
Anarch states
The bigtopian
North anith
Shotgun Brigade
The vactican church
Luthopian
Utquiagvik
Imperiul romanum
alpen (8 times)
F7 (AS7)

Alris
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alris » Fri May 26, 2023 1:24 pm

Senscaria wrote:Can we get to rping normally the mods are going to lock this thread if the hostilities don’t go down. I just want to sell weapons and whatnot to both sides.

It is too late to save this thread
A "free and fair" island country next to the northwest USA in an alternate history timeline.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokron pro-government partisans » Fri May 26, 2023 1:26 pm

Anarchic States wrote:
Yokron pro-government partisans wrote:You literally did all of that in MULTIPLE forums
AND YOURE NOT FUNNY

No i really didn't. And I have already reported him for making this thread AFTER I was retired

Do you need quotes?!?!?! I will give you quotes if that’s what it takes.
And you REPORTED HIM for making a THREAD when he didn’t realize you were “retired” and then not closing it because you chose to continue RPing here

Also senscaria maybe just do it in Oshina or the new galaxy found thread
Last edited by Yokron pro-government partisans on Fri May 26, 2023 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Senscaria
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Senscaria » Fri May 26, 2023 1:28 pm

Alris wrote:
Senscaria wrote:Can we get to rping normally the mods are going to lock this thread if the hostilities don’t go down. I just want to sell weapons and whatnot to both sides.

It is too late to save this thread

Alright then. I guess Anarch did his multiversal conquest only to have it collapse. As I have stated, there has to be a trade off for a large military of that size. Can’t have your cake and eat it too I suppose.
bababooey

Anarchic States
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Anarchic States » Fri May 26, 2023 1:29 pm

Anarchic States wrote:

And you REPORTED HIM for making a THREAD when he didn’t realize you were “retired” and then not closing it because you chose to continue RPing here

Well actually i warned him. Idk why you support him when he is pretty much being a child. I doubt he is over 13, or even close.
-Anarch Robert Bear

Conquered Godmodders
rip buhers...
Marine Girls
Racalimari
Anarch states
The bigtopian
North anith
Shotgun Brigade
The vactican church
Luthopian
Utquiagvik
Imperiul romanum
alpen (8 times)
F7 (AS7)

Senscaria
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Senscaria » Fri May 26, 2023 1:29 pm

Anarchic States wrote:

Oshina thread? I have the galaxy found thread and made a colony there, mentioned it in the factbook.
bababooey

Union Hispanica de Naciones
Envoy

Founded: Jan 13, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Union Hispanica de Naciones » Fri May 26, 2023 1:30 pm

CAN ALL PLS STOP YELLING AT EACH OTHER?!
thanks for your attention :bow:
Solamente un descendiente del Imperio Español después de una guerra civil, no mucho más.

La Unión Hispanica de Naciones es una nación descendiente del Imperio Español, la nación gobernada por Su Majestad esta abierta a debates, reuniones diplomaticas y tratados de comercio o diplomaticos, si nos atacan, nos defenderemos con uñas y dientes por la Unión.
¡Contactenos ahora y forgemos una nueva alianza!

Si, si se lo preguntaban, esta nación representa mis visiones politicas OOC casi que al completo, hay algunas excepciones como la sustracción de organos pero por la mayoría esto es canon en mi mente.

Aviso: Englishmen, USE TRANSLATE!
LAS STATS EN SU MAYORÍA NO SON CANON, Hay excepciones como la población, pero la mayoría NO LO SON.

Alris
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alris » Fri May 26, 2023 1:31 pm

Union Hispanica de Naciones wrote:CAN ALL PLS STOP YELLING AT EACH OTHER?!

?

Union Hispanica de Naciones
Envoy

Founded: Jan 13, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Union Hispanica de Naciones » Fri May 26, 2023 1:32 pm

Alris wrote:
Union Hispanica de Naciones wrote:CAN ALL PLS STOP YELLING AT EACH OTHER?!

?

Ahhhh, thanks for the attention, pls, all of you, be human, leave this cursed forum.
Solamente un descendiente del Imperio Español después de una guerra civil, no mucho más.

La Unión Hispanica de Naciones es una nación descendiente del Imperio Español, la nación gobernada por Su Majestad esta abierta a debates, reuniones diplomaticas y tratados de comercio o diplomaticos, si nos atacan, nos defenderemos con uñas y dientes por la Unión.
¡Contactenos ahora y forgemos una nueva alianza!

Si, si se lo preguntaban, esta nación representa mis visiones politicas OOC casi que al completo, hay algunas excepciones como la sustracción de organos pero por la mayoría esto es canon en mi mente.

Aviso: Englishmen, USE TRANSLATE!
LAS STATS EN SU MAYORÍA NO SON CANON, Hay excepciones como la población, pero la mayoría NO LO SON.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents