NATION

PASSWORD

Barcelona International Foreign ministers Summit. (OOC)/MT

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Republica Federal de Catalunya
Minister

Founded: Nov 21, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Barcelona International Foreign ministers Summit. (OOC)/MT

Postby Republica Federal de Catalunya » Wed May 24, 2023 12:19 pm

After the recent international events caused by the enslaver rogue nation of Ploomipuudsudme encouraging piracy, human trafficking, plunder and violation of sovereignity of small nations.

Has caused many Nations to react with a mix of dissmay, indignation, condemnation and anger. Many Nations have expressed their will to supress piracy, human trafficking and the free return of the enslaved people to their countries of origin.

So my Government has taken an step forward and offered to hold an: Extraordinary international Foreign affairs Ministers summit. in My Capital.
1- To Create a precendent according the WA legislation.
2- In order to give a coordinated answer between nations opposing those events.
3- To assure a Multiplying effect. We can have multiplier effect on each sanction or measure We decide and make it more difficult for Plooimpuusuudme and their costumers to bend and circumvene any pression measure We impose. Having a much superior effect, than the same measures taken individually by each of our nations, Even if they are milder than the individual sanctions each would had impose.

So We have invited our responsible regional neighbours and the nations that have expressed their condemnation and/or showed their willigness to intervene:

Southeast Marajarbia, Juansonia,Soviet Kem,The Grand Fifth Imperium, Wallowis, Independence Hill,Reino do Brazil,HazahmKong,Mongyolia,Democracylandistan, and any other nation willing to join into antipiracy and antislavery operations.

My nation's Foreign Affairs Ministry proposals:

1- Is to cut Ploomipuusuudme from foreign trade save from humanitarian cargo (food, medicines and fuel). We all nations will cease and will prohibit inbound and outbound traffic from land, sea and air vehicles going to or from Ploomipuusudme to pass through or respective land masses and EEZ or over our airspaces.
2- Ploomipuudsudme only can import and export those goods.
3- vehicles inbound or outbound for or from Ploompisuudme that carry no illegal trade but no humanitarian cargo can choose return to their original exit point, country of origin (by neutral or our means) or be retained in nearby neutral countries until the end of the crisis. If the second thing happen their crew can decide to return to their origin country or stay with their vehicle.
4- Impose economic sactions to Buyer Nations, and third nations that act as intermediaries. We will cut trade links with them.
5- Cut Ploomipuusuude from internet and from safe international money transfers system.
Freeze finantial assets from Ploomipuudme and their customers (banks, individuals, institutions and businesses and NGOs) in our banking systems until the end of the crisis. Slaves are freed, small nations sovereignity is respected and Ploomipuusudme takes instances against piracy and condemns or extradicts pirates for trial.
6- Any victim of human traffic found can request refugee status if found by an inspection.
7- Ban Ploomipuudme and their costumers to buy armament or from us from 3rd parties or that have military or dual grade components made in our countries.
8- Send a military antipiracy patrol. And, make selective inspections of ships suspect of being a pirate or smuggler's ships in raided nations EEZ.

In my case I will offer 300 € million in equipment and training to enhance the defense capabilities nations victims pirate of raids in exchange for shared use bases between us, home countries military and nations taking part in the antipiracy patrol countries.
Last edited by Republica Federal de Catalunya on Fri May 26, 2023 1:43 am, edited 3 times in total.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed May 24, 2023 12:25 pm

Good to see that a thread has been made.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 15, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Wed May 24, 2023 1:01 pm

what if we unified? im spain, ur part of spain…

Hazahmkong
Minister

Founded: Feb 10, 2023
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Hazahmkong » Wed May 24, 2023 6:49 pm

May we join? we have already sneaked out 70 slaves.
a random North American who plays Nationstates
Haz NewsHazahmkongian Space Agency launches new satellites that will soon go into orbit of Mars | Alliance talks with Arzelentaxmacone still going well | Protests begin getting bigger for a new Prime Minister | Former PM Nehole now arrested and his sentence is 25 years | Nuclear Weapons construction halted temporarily.
Policies not Canon: Atheisim, Sortition
Policies canon: Public Protest, Autocracy, Monarchy, Pledge of Allegiance, Capital Punishment, Conscription, Universal Healthcare, Gun Ownership, Corporal Punishment, Capitalism, Nuclear Power, Space Program, Metricisim (with our metric system, there is also a bit of imperial for height. Climate treaty, Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Republica Federal de Catalunya » Thu May 25, 2023 11:40 am

HazahmKong wrote:From: Foreign Office
May we join? we have already sneaked out 70 slaves.

Yes, your delegation will be Welcome. And, My nation is open to listen and discuss your proposals. Though my Government opposes for openly paying for rescuing slaves. As it will encourage further raids.
My idea of blocking internet and electronic payment systems, my Alliance will join in economic sanctions and difficulting the slaves pass through our countries has as idea making more difficult to make sales and increase the times of selling and costs of each slave.

holy spain
that's not in the agenda of the meeting, is about piracy and slavery. But you are invited to take part and send your foreign affair minister if you want to take part.

to all
And ICC and OCC will be made for the role play Naval part and the economic sanctions. I will use this OCC for diplomacy talks.

My Ministry of defence is working on an ORBAT for a task force. My military uses NATO's STANAG as default system for every procedure as refueling an calibers so if any nation sends Warships, too, an are NATO compatibles We can share refueling capabilities, reece capabilities, safe communications etc so coordination among us Will be more compatible.
Last edited by Republica Federal de Catalunya on Fri May 26, 2023 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Antaviana Maiana
Attaché

Founded: Mar 12, 2021
Anarchy

Postby Antaviana Maiana » Fri May 26, 2023 3:43 am

Can I join?

Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Republica Federal de Catalunya » Fri May 26, 2023 4:07 pm

Be welcome.

Chia Dal
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Chia Dal » Fri May 26, 2023 7:47 pm

The European Federation would like to join this summit as we are very anti-slavery.
Government Type: Federation
Leader: President Alexis Potter
Tech Level: MT/PMT
Territories: All of Europe, the Islands of the Caribbean, the Azores off the coast of Africa, Diego Garcia, the Soloman Islands, Namibia, South Africa and all of Russia west of the Ural Mountains
Country name: The European Federation
Founding Year: 1918

Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Republica Federal de Catalunya » Sat May 27, 2023 1:03 pm

Your delegation will be welcome.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat May 27, 2023 1:05 pm

Will an IC thread be made?
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Republica Federal de Catalunya » Sun May 28, 2023 12:39 pm

Yes.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun May 28, 2023 12:47 pm

Republica Federal de Catalunya wrote:Yes.

Ok.

Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Republica Federal de Catalunya » Mon May 29, 2023 3:39 am

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents