NATION

PASSWORD

The Second Great Luasanian War[MT][CLOSED][IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Neibeskiya
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2023
Ex-Nation

The Second Great Luasanian War[MT][CLOSED][IC]

Postby Neibeskiya » Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:33 am

"We request the nations of the world to help and aid us in our war against those Imperialists,Communists and Extremists.It shall be a fight for Democracy,a fight for justice and ending the cruel regimes of the North."

B'arabia supported by various rebels and insurgents have started a war.Please aid us in such great Times of need to uphold demcracy and freedom

For Background and Refernces see:https://www.nationstates.net/nation=neibeskiya/detail=factbook/id=1860605,https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=532454&p=40458309#p40458309,

CURRENT PHASE IS NO 3

News
-B'arabia starts mobilisation.Every able bodied man(who can be fully equipped) is sent to the frontlines making the numbers reach to 7,000,000
-Neibeskiyan reserves of 1,006,700 troops are deployed.
-Neibeskiya proclaims Financial Emergency.
-Skandian reinforcements lift the siege of Fahad.
Updates:https://www.nationstates.net/nation=neibeskiya/detail=factbook/id=1861219
RULES
1.It's Modern Tech.No space empire or ponyland.
2.The setting of this thread takes place on a earth like place.Realife countries and places exist.You must first tell us where your country is located on earth.
3.NO GODMODDING.
4.Please be Realistic dont just rigth away declare war or send 100 billion jets or whatever.
5.WE ALL KNOW THAT NS STATS ARE TRASH AND UNREALISTIC SO HERE ARE A FEW RESTRICTIONS-
a.Population should not exceed 1 billion
b.Economy should not exceed 50 trillion.
c.Military should be 1/20th of your population at max.
8.There will 3 phases of this thread-

a.Diplomacy Phase:Dont Declare war,Send Diplomatic support or aid.Hold conferences etc.
b.Volunteer Phase:You can send peace keeping or volunteers weapons excluding WMD.
c.War Phase:You can go to war now.Follow the other rules and still NO WMD.

Fourm
Code: Select all
[box]Name(Nation States):
Population(Should not exceed 1 billion):
Economy(Should not exceed 50 trillion):
Location(Modern Tech and Earth should be the location):[/box]

SIDES

B'arabia
Free Skandia(Neibeskan Skandia)
Free Democrats
Communist's of Neibeskiya
Supported by:

China(NPC)
Filonian State

Unbiased Notes
Neibeskiya is a Totalitarian state who wants to impose there culture and language on the Skandians.Anti-Communists,Authoritarian,Capitalists,Right Wing states should support them.

Skandia is communist.Anti Capitalists,Left Wing states should support them.There side is basically the good guys here(kinda).Free Democrats are democratic so support them if your completely democratic.B'arabia is a imperialist empire who just wants to increase it's power so they are against Neibeskiya.They are also Islamic but kinda of a constitutional secular one.
Last edited by Neibeskiya on Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:14 am, edited 44 times in total.
Co-Founder & Current Gen-Sec of the ATO, Observer & DGS of the CSL, Observer of the KTO
& Lord Master of the Indian Ocean
Just Your Normal Nation trying to maintain its empire, and Yes I am an Autocracy, and an Democracy...
---The Most Serene Republic of Neibeskiya---
---Dé Möst ßerene Republik öf Neibhrā---
"Jai Neibhrāymäti"
See My News Thread (I need More Journalists): Truth of Neibeskiya

Neibeskiya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Neibeskiya » Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:39 am

Co-Founder & Current Gen-Sec of the ATO, Observer & DGS of the CSL, Observer of the KTO
Just Your Normal Nation trying to maintain its empire, and Yes I am an Autocracy, and an Democracy...
"Jai Neibhrāymäti"

Neibeskan Skandia
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 29, 2023
Iron Fist Consumerists

SKANDIAN POV

Postby Neibeskan Skandia » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:59 am

"We need help!Nations of the world help us to gain our independence from this totalitarian regime.Workers rise bring the Neibeskiyan Demise!!

Our Cruel Foreign oppressors must be deposed off.Aid us in this mission.Join our side and help to end an Totalitarian Regime.

References:https://www.nationstates.net/nation=neibeskan_skandia/detail=factbook/id=1860595
Last edited by Neibeskan Skandia on Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Join Ambitions, a low fantasy medieval roleplay !

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 15, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:44 am

(May we join? I have all information om my borders and military on my factbooks.)

Neibeskiya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Neibeskiya » Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:48 am

Holy Spain wrote:(May we join? I have all information om my borders and military on my factbooks.)

Sure!!Your populations fine please adjust your economy for no godmoding.And fill the forum I had mentioned.
"Jai Neibhrāymäti"

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:56 am

wdym....it won't be godmodding. my economy's just at a boom period and i can assure you it won't effect/affect the roleplay that much.

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:58 am

and can you give me the form again? I don't see where it is.

Neibeskiya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Neibeskiya » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:02 am

Seeing your activity in other fourms,I am allowing you to continue with your economy.By the way I updated the fourm so its more visible.
"Jai Neibhrāymäti"

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:08 am

Name(Nation States): Holy Spain
Population(Should not exceed 1 billion): 760 million
Economy(Should not exceed 50 trillion): 103 trillion (in factbook, different than NS)
Location(Modern Tech and Earth should be the location):I have various locations, see my borders: Image
Last edited by Holy Spain on Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Neibeskiya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Neibeskiya » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:10 am

Holy Spain wrote:
Name(Nation States): Holy Spain
Population(Should not exceed 1 billion): 760 million
Economy(Should not exceed 50 trillion): 103 trillion (in factbook, different than NS)
Location(Modern Tech and Earth should be the location):I have various locations, see my borders: ([url=https://i.ibb.co/Tkx1PcV/Map-Chart-Map-7.png]Image)[/url]

Accepted.Currently its PHASE 1.Look at the rules,you may do every thing except military actions.
"Jai Neibhrāymäti"

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:18 am

(change of economy to 90 trillion due to high economic boom)

Holy Spain would like to establish embassies, trade and other positive diplomatic relations, as well as ally and station some troops for protection, with Neibeskiya and be a supporter of them.

Neibeskiya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Neibeskiya » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:25 am

Holy Spain wrote:(change of economy to 90 trillion due to high economic boom)

Holy Spain would like to establish embassies, trade and other positive diplomatic relations, as well as ally and station some troops for protection, with Neibeskiya and be a supporter of them.

[url=For an embassy]https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=23&t=532668&p=40469833#p40469833[/url]
We greatly appreciate your contribution and help against our enemies.
"Jai Neibhrāymäti"

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 03, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:27 am

Name(Nation States): The Kinda of Post WW2 Germany
Population(Should not exceed 1 billion): 550 Million People
Economy(Should not exceed 50 trillion): 23 Trillion USD 1 USD = 1 West Mark
Location(Modern Tech and Earth should be the location): Blue is mainland green puppet states and light blue Colonies

OOC: this is not my Normal cannon i created a new one for this threat since my og one wouldnt work my fact book army says cannon for this tho
Last edited by Post ww2 Germany on Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bassicaly Center left monarchist German with facist elements

Global News:
A joint offensive by German Ukrainin and slovenian forces encircle nearly all of central Turkey and penetrated up to Kurdish residential areas within Turkey Feldmarschal Heinz Guderian II announced to be promoted to Grand Fieldmarshal.

New Kurdish militia astablished after the seccesful offensive the population reacts by saying quote "Who is paying for all of that?"

Economic News:
Fuel prices explode x3 after the Airforce reported a shortage of fuel.

Workless number fall bellow the 6% mark after the government rolled out now subsitdies for the manufacturing sector.

Neibeskan Skandia
Lobbyist

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Neibeskan Skandia » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:28 am

Holy Spain wrote:(change of economy to 90 trillion due to high economic boom)

We criticise your actions in helping an Totalitarian Regime.

Neibeskan Skandia
Lobbyist

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Neibeskan Skandia » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:30 am

Post ww2 Germany wrote:
Location(Modern Tech and Earth should be the location): Blue is mainland green puppet states and light blue Colonies
([url=https://i.ibb.co/vQW8vD8/9BE3-F17-F-CB3-E-423-F-87-B1-03-B4-B7-B3-F846.jpg]Image)[/url]

Accepted.You may continue with the role play(remember I have two nations so dont get confused if I am doing a non IC thing).
Last edited by Neibeskan Skandia on Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:33 am

Neibeskan Skandia wrote:
Post ww2 Germany wrote:
([url=https://i.ibb.co/vQW8vD8/9BE3-F17-F-CB3-E-423-F-87-B1-03-B4-B7-B3-F846.jpg]Image)[/url]

Accepted.You may continue with the role play(remember I have two nations so dont get confused if I am doing a non IC thing).

is there a map for the two countries

Global News:
A joint offensive by German Ukrainin and slovenian forces encircle nearly all of central Turkey and penetrated up to Kurdish residential areas within Turkey Feldmarschal Heinz Guderian II announced to be promoted to Grand Fieldmarshal.

New Kurdish militia astablished after the seccesful offensive the population reacts by saying quote "Who is paying for all of that?"

Economic News:

Workless number fall bellow the 6% mark after the government rolled out now subsitdies for the manufacturing sector.

Neibeskiya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Neibeskiya » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:36 am

Post ww2 Germany wrote:
Neibeskan Skandia wrote:Accepted.You may continue with the role play(remember I have two nations so dont get confused if I am doing a non IC thing).

For now No,I am making it but its basically located in the Indian Ocean like 2× the size of india.
"Jai Neibhrāymäti"

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:39 am

Neibeskiya wrote:
Post ww2 Germany wrote:

For now No,I am making it but its basically located in the Indian Ocean like 2× the size of india.

is my factbook army ok or should i downgrade?
only the budget is not cannon for this
Last edited by Post ww2 Germany on Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Global News:

Economic News:

Neibeskiya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Neibeskiya » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:43 am

It's completely fine.I suggest you to look at the references and other Factbooks and then join the roleplay.
"Jai Neibhrāymäti"

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:55 am

Neibeskiya wrote:It's completely fine.I suggest you to look at the references and other Factbooks and then join the roleplay.

is the probleme that is is to focused on the military?
Last edited by Post ww2 Germany on Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Global News:

Economic News:

Neibeskiya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Neibeskiya » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:56 am

No,id think your military is op or anything.It's realistic.
"Jai Neibhrāymäti"

Al-Momenta
Attaché

Founded: Mar 11, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Momenta » Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:52 am

Name (Nation States): The Emirate of Al-Momenta
Population: 97 million
Economy: 11 Trillion USD. 1USD = 0.94 Al-Crada
Location: Al-Momenta has territories which spread across Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Bahrain and Qatar. The nation, starts off with South Qatar being in part of Al-Momenta. Almost half of modern-day Saudi Arabia lies in the Al-Momentan territory. Bahrain and the UAE are completely under the control of Al-Momenta. ///// (Couldn't post an image, since there was something wrong, possibly an error.)

Neibeskiya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Neibeskiya » Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:58 am

Al-Momenta wrote:Name (Nation States): The Emirate of Al-Momenta
Population: 97 million
Economy: 11 Trillion USD. 1USD = 0.94 Al-Crada
Location: Al-Momenta has territories which spread across Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Bahrain and Qatar. The nation, starts off with South Qatar being in part of Al-Momenta. Almost half of modern-day Saudi Arabia lies in the Al-Momentan territory. Bahrain and the UAE are completely under the control of Al-Momenta. ///// (Couldn't post an image, since there was something wrong, possibly an error.)

Accepted.You may join the roleplay
"Jai Neibhrāymäti"

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:09 am

Due to the political instabilities in Neibeskiya which is close to the important global trade routes in the Indian Ocean Germany and its ally Greece will send the 44th Joint carrier strike group to be stationed Myanmar. Futhermore the 2th Colonial Armys German-Camerooian
11th Air Assault Division, 3 New S-400UA and 1 Iris-360ER complexes will be send to reinforce Myanmars own armed forces (the 4th Army in my factbook)
Last edited by Post ww2 Germany on Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Global News:

Economic News:

Neibeskiya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Neibeskiya » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:32 pm

Post ww2 Germany wrote:Due to the political instabilities in Neibeskiya which is close to the important global trade routes in the Indian Ocean Germany and its ally Greece will send the 44th Joint carrier strike group to be stationed Myanmar. Futhermore the 2th Colonial Armys German-Camerooian
11th Air Assault Division, 3 New S-400UA and 1 Iris-360ER complexes will be send to reinforce Myanmars own armed forces (the 4th Army in my factbook)

We greatly appreciate your concerns.We shall triumph against the enemies of our state.
-E.C.U Abhinav Aryan
"Jai Neibhrāymäti"

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents