NATION

PASSWORD

German-Middle Eastern war (IC/Open/MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 03, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:31 am

and you are litteraly godmodding by controling my nation also at no point did i sent all my force to the fight only elements of my active Army
not my reserve army or national guards so your small 100.000 would anyways be outnumbered 1 to 21
Bassicaly Center left monarchist German with facist elements

Global News:
A joint offensive by German Ukrainin and slovenian forces encircle nearly all of central Turkey and penetrated up to Kurdish residential areas within Turkey Feldmarschal Heinz Guderian II announced to be promoted to Grand Fieldmarshal.

New Kurdish militia astablished after the seccesful offensive the population reacts by saying quote "Who is paying for all of that?"

Economic News:
Fuel prices explode x3 after the Airforce reported a shortage of fuel.

Workless number fall bellow the 6% mark after the government rolled out now subsitdies for the manufacturing sector.

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:33 am

MMIS wrote:
Post ww2 Germany wrote:German missile artillery strikes have destroyed the bridges connecting Turkey with the rest of Europe

Middle Eastern Coalition forces have captured all of Armenia and launched heavy attacks against Georgia

Kurdish partisans have sabotaged multiple Iraqi power plants which caused widespread blackouts in the Country including the city of Bahgdad

--
OOC:
You don't own Romania, I know that from the last II wars. I think it is excessive that you use all the nations that are not part of Germany. In any case, 40% of France is Islamic France II, 30% of Germany is Islamic Germania, so you don't have everything in your favor.

IC: While Germany was fighting with all its forces to destroy the bridge and attack Iraq, Islamic Germania seized the moment and invaded Germany with the army of Islamic France II, Islamic France and Islamic Germania with the help of provided 300 tanks, 100,000 infantry and 50 trucks that kidnapped approximately 40,000 German women and teenage girls who were taken and hidden in a secret underground tunnel. And Islamic France II blocked the borders and plans to transport German women to the Middle East. :lol2:

The weak inavders are easily repelled by technologically numerically and strategically superior German reserve forces
Last edited by Post ww2 Germany on Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Global News:
A joint offensive by German Ukrainin and slovenian forces encircle nearly all of central Turkey and penetrated up to Kurdish residential areas within Turkey Feldmarschal Heinz Guderian II announced to be promoted to Grand Fieldmarshal.

New Kurdish militia astablished after the seccesful offensive the population reacts by saying quote "Who is paying for all of that?"

Economic News:

Workless number fall bellow the 6% mark after the government rolled out now subsitdies for the manufacturing sector.

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:34 am

Post ww2 Germany wrote:
Holy Spain wrote:Can I join the RP tho, I want all of my listed territory tho.

Well lets just say its a Version of earth with twice the size where all continents exist 2 times agree?

The borders have been drawn at the beggining we can make something similar to this deal

Global News:

Economic News:

MMIS
Attaché

Founded: Apr 02, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby MMIS » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:37 am

Post ww2 Germany wrote:
MMIS wrote:

--
OOC:
You don't own Romania, I know that from the last II wars. I think it is excessive that you use all the nations that are not part of Germany. In any case, 40% of France is Islamic France II, 30% of Germany is Islamic Germania, so you don't have everything in your favor.

IC: While Germany was fighting with all its forces to destroy the bridge and attack Iraq, Islamic Germania seized the moment and invaded Germany with the army of Islamic France II, Islamic France and Islamic Germania with the help of provided 300 tanks, 100,000 infantry and 50 trucks that kidnapped approximately 40,000 German women and teenage girls who were taken and hidden in a secret underground tunnel. And Islamic France II blocked the borders and plans to transport German women to the Middle East. :lol2:

OOC: wtf are you on about i have all of blue marked Europe in my cannon

OOC: BALKANS HATE YOUR DIRTY BLOOD NATION. WHY TO TALK about Serbia, when we know well what West did to them, what West did in Bosnia, what west Did around every normal nation. By west I mean Usa, uk, france and dirty ger. So shut up. If you have problems with muslims irl, because maybe your single mom got kid from muslim, I am not guilty. Next time say to parents: dont keep pets, otherwise muslims will make me brothers and sisters. If you have problem text in tg. :eyebrow:

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:38 am

MMIS wrote:
Post ww2 Germany wrote:
OOC: wtf are you on about i have all of blue marked Europe in my cannon

OOC: BALKANS HATE YOUR DIRTY BLOOD NATION. WHY TO TALK about Serbia, when we know well what West did to them, what West did in Bosnia, what west Did around every normal nation. By west I mean Usa, uk, france and dirty ger. So shut up. If you have problems with muslims irl, because maybe your single mom got kid from muslim, I am not guilty. Next time say to parents: dont keep pets, otherwise muslims will make me brothers and sisters. If you have problem text in tg. :eyebrow:

Bosnia does not exist anymore its part of Serbia and Croatia has already been clarified before i think you have a probleme in my cannon Germany gave parts of Bosnia and all of Kosvo as a gift to Serbia
Last edited by Post ww2 Germany on Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Global News:

Economic News:

Luxidoor
Civilian

Founded: Mar 13, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Luxidoor » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:41 am

The Luxidoor emperor support this however he would like to keep the arabic culture in arabic ethnic area

MMIS
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby MMIS » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:43 am

OOC: I am out of this german dream to colonize everyone, same "player" which "owns" world. You use also 2nd acc New Aswal?

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:48 am

MMIS wrote:OOC: I am out of this german dream to colonize everyone, same "player" which "owns" world. You use also 2nd acc New Aswal?

first of all no im not New Aswal and second i know you are playing Islamic France and Islamic Germany too and when exctly did i said i own the world?

Global News:

Economic News:

MMIS
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby MMIS » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:53 am

Post ww2 Germany wrote:
MMIS wrote:OOC: I am out of this german dream to colonize everyone, same "player" which "owns" world. You use also 2nd acc New Aswal?

first of all no im not New Aswal and second i know you are playing Islamic France and Islamic Germany too and when exctly did i said i own the world?

OOC:
You can have 10 nations, who is stopping you? You will cry if I will have new 10 nations? Child. :rofl:

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:58 am

MMIS wrote:
Post ww2 Germany wrote:

OOC:
You can have 10 nations, who is stopping you? You will cry if I will have new 10 nations? Child. :rofl:

you act like a child and you will need those 10 nations due to your lack of skill

Global News:

Economic News:

MMIS
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby MMIS » Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:03 am

Post ww2 Germany wrote:
MMIS wrote:

OOC:

you act like a child and you will need those 10 nations due to your lack of skill

MMIS NEWS: "Kidnapped German women were placed as es*ort women in the streets of Uganda, Kenya, Mali, Senegal and Tanzania for the "expansion of the Germans" plan, maybe some half German will occupy Africa.." :rofl:
Germans be like: :shock:

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:07 am

MMIS wrote:
Post ww2 Germany wrote:

MMIS NEWS: "Kidnapped German women were placed as es*ort women in the streets of Uganda, Kenya, Mali, Senegal and Tanzania for the "expansion of the Germans" plan, maybe some half German will occupy Africa.." :rofl:

i can fell how mad you are right now you goofy NPC now get out of the threat if you arent good enought to fight against me without Godmodding

Global News:

Economic News:

MMIS
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby MMIS » Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:11 am

Post ww2 Germany wrote:
MMIS wrote:

i can fell how mad you are right now you goofy NPC now get out of the threat if you arent good enought to fight against me without Godmodding

Learn English, I think you are angry, because maybe you feel a close example from your life and environment, or maybe your family. "I can feel" fix the mistake son.

This is not godmodding:
Read it again son. :rofl:

MMIS
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby MMIS » Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:14 am

OMG :rofl:
Post ww2 Germany = emotional damage
:rofl:

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:16 am

MMIS wrote:
Post ww2 Germany wrote:

Learn English, I think you are angry, because maybe you feel a close example from your life and environment, or maybe your family. "I can feel" fix the mistake son.

This is not godmodding:

this isnt refering to that alone and really better stop it for you own sake you look like a no-brainer rn

Global News:

Economic News:

MMIS
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby MMIS » Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:26 am

Post ww2 Germany wrote:
MMIS wrote:

This is not godmodding:

this isnt refering to that alone and really better stop it for you own sake you look like a no-brainer rn

Cryyyyyyy.
People will talk about what you just got, but your morals are Broken in real life. :rofl: :eyebrow:

New Aswal
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 17, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aswal » Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:27 am

MMIS wrote:
Post ww2 Germany wrote:

Cryyyyyyy.
People will talk about what you just got, but your morals are Broken in real life. :rofl: :eyebrow:

OOC : Both are children, grow the fuck up.
New Aswal is in the FWC, AEISTO. And is a Tier 11, type 9 nation according to this post :https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=453617

[Some NS stats are not canon]

Greater Rostoria
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 05, 2022
Father Knows Best State

Postby Greater Rostoria » Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:29 am

This is a lost cause.

This whole RP was so horrible from the start, now its just constant bickering.
Uhh, dont look here...Its a work in progress...

MMIS
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby MMIS » Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:30 am

Greater Rostoria wrote:This is a lost cause.

Another German puppet..

New Aswal
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 17, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aswal » Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:32 am

MMIS wrote:

Another German puppet..

Bro, how delusional are you?
New Aswal is in the FWC, AEISTO. And is a Tier 11, type 9 nation according to this post :https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=453617

[Some NS stats are not canon]

Greater Rostoria
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Greater Rostoria » Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:34 am

MMIS wrote:

Another German puppet..

mf, I hate the WW2 Germany dude.

He created a horrible RP that glories invading Middle Eastern countries for the dumbest reason. You two are like a horrible couple that constantly argue.

MMIS
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby MMIS » Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:36 am

Greater Rostoria wrote:
MMIS wrote:
Another German puppet..

He created a horrible RP that glories invading Middle Eastern countries for the dumbest reason. You two are like a horrible couple that constantly argue.

Son, he started it, I am done btw.
Now chill.

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:42 am

Greater Rostoria wrote:
MMIS wrote:
Another German puppet..

dumbest reasons? taking over Instanbul controlling one half of the bosporus strait (opening the bosporus for aircraft carrier made in mykolaiv) preventing further refugees from the Middle East to come to Europe stoping a Turkish genocide stoping Turkey from blackmailing Europe with Refugees liberating Armenia while taking over big portions of the oil supplies arent dumb reasons
Last edited by Post ww2 Germany on Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Global News:

Economic News:

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 15, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:43 am

Holy Spanish ships and planes watch the fighting as Spain decides if to join the war or not

Greater Rostoria
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Greater Rostoria » Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:45 am

Post ww2 Germany wrote:
Greater Rostoria wrote:

dumbest reasons? taking over Instanbul controlling one half of the bosporus strait (opening the bosporus for aircraft carrier made in mykolaiv) preventing further refugees from the Middle East to come to Europe stoping a Turkish genocide stoping Turkey from blackmailing Europe with Refugees liberating Armenia while taking over big portions of the oil supplies arent dumb reasons

They are extremely unrealistic, and you chose to just invade countries that are not Turkey.

But I will not continue, this is just a typical fledgling RP.
Last edited by Greater Rostoria on Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents