NATION

PASSWORD

German-Middle Eastern war (IC/Open/MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 15, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:18 am

Can I join the RP tho, I want all of my listed territory tho.

MMIS
Attaché

Founded: Apr 02, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby MMIS » Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:21 am

Post ww2 Germany wrote:
MMIS wrote:

The MMIS Organization calls publicly on Germany's illegal "management of nations" as a violation of peace and international law and accordingly informs the embassies of nations that have been "used" in favor of the German idea of ​​occupying Islamic nations and regions. War is possible, the MMIS Organization is ready to help by arming all nations that have been used and brought into war illegally. Says the Chief Director of the MMIS Organization.

Germany answers with regardless of how much MMIS arms the Middle Eastern coalition Germany and its allies will wipe them of the world map

German bombers armed with TAURUS cruise missiles launch missile attacks against Mecca at a range of 500Kms before quickly retreating back into the heavily defended German airspace

MMIS will respond to this shameless deed of Germany, the director of MMIS adds: Half of Europe will look like fireworks!

MMIS
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby MMIS » Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:34 am

Holy Spain wrote:Can I join the RP tho, I want all of my listed territory tho.

OOC: No, go to sleep.

New Aswal
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 17, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aswal » Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:37 am

MMIS wrote:
Post ww2 Germany wrote:

Germany answers with regardless of how much MMIS arms the Middle Eastern coalition Germany and its allies will wipe them of the world map

German bombers armed with TAURUS cruise missiles launch missile attacks against Mecca at a range of 500Kms before quickly retreating back into the heavily defended German airspace

MMIS will respond to this shameless deed of Germany, the director of MMIS adds: Half of Europe will look like fireworks!

New Aswal formally declares war on MMIS, now beginning heavy bombardments against enemy positions.
New Aswal is in the FWC, AEISTO. And is a Tier 11, type 9 nation according to this post :https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=453617

[Some NS stats are not canon]

MMIS
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby MMIS » Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:57 am

New Aswal wrote:
MMIS wrote:

New Aswal formally declares war on MMIS, now beginning heavy bombardments against enemy positions.

The head of the MMIS Organization defended against those bombings and defended a large part of the territory with the help of weapons that shoot down planes, and thus publicly after the New Aswal attack, he fired a pair of ICBM missiles in 3 parts of Europe, which successfully destroyed 3 cities. The news informs the people about the large number of dead crusaders in Europe and about the destroyed church, while the German teenager who was handed over by Islamic France II came out in chains, where next to her the head of the MMIS organization says: What is the price of her German life? If the war and attacks on Islamic states do not stop, she will be executed like the other Germans in Islamic France II who were executed.

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 03, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:00 am

Holy Spain wrote:Can I join the RP tho, I want all of my listed territory tho.

Well lets just say its a Version of earth with twice the size where all continents exist 2 times agree?
Bassicaly Center left monarchist German with facist elements

Global News:
A joint offensive by German Ukrainin and slovenian forces encircle nearly all of central Turkey and penetrated up to Kurdish residential areas within Turkey Feldmarschal Heinz Guderian II announced to be promoted to Grand Fieldmarshal.

New Kurdish militia astablished after the seccesful offensive the population reacts by saying quote "Who is paying for all of that?"

Economic News:
Fuel prices explode x3 after the Airforce reported a shortage of fuel.

Workless number fall bellow the 6% mark after the government rolled out now subsitdies for the manufacturing sector.

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:02 am

MMIS wrote:
New Aswal wrote:

The head of the MMIS Organization defended against those bombings and defended a large part of the territory with the help of weapons that shoot down planes, and thus publicly after the New Aswal attack, he fired a pair of ICBM missiles in 3 parts of Europe, which successfully destroyed 3 cities. The news informs the people about the large number of dead crusaders in Europe and about the destroyed church, while the German teenager who was handed over by Islamic France II came out in chains, where next to her the head of the MMIS organization says: What is the price of her German life? If the war and attacks on Islamic states do not stop, she will be executed like the other Germans in Islamic France II who were executed.

OOC: you are godmodding by stating my casualties

IC: All ICBMS are shoot down over the heavily defended European airspace. German answers by launching ballistic missiles against the black cube in mecca
Last edited by Post ww2 Germany on Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Global News:
A joint offensive by German Ukrainin and slovenian forces encircle nearly all of central Turkey and penetrated up to Kurdish residential areas within Turkey Feldmarschal Heinz Guderian II announced to be promoted to Grand Fieldmarshal.

New Kurdish militia astablished after the seccesful offensive the population reacts by saying quote "Who is paying for all of that?"

Economic News:

Workless number fall bellow the 6% mark after the government rolled out now subsitdies for the manufacturing sector.

MMIS
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby MMIS » Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:06 am

Post ww2 Germany wrote:
MMIS wrote:

IC: All ICBMS are shoot down over the heavily defended European airspace

OOC: godmodding you mean by You controling 3 sides, as N.Africa, as M.East and Europe, so it can all be as you want? So childish when is about your side of casualities. :clap:

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:09 am

MMIS wrote:
Post ww2 Germany wrote:

IC: All ICBMS are shoot down over the heavily defended European airspace

OOC: godmodding you mean by You controling 3 sides, as N.Africa, as M.East and Europe, so it can all be as you want? So childish when is about your side of casualities. :clap:

OOC. bro 2 out of the three sides i control are fighting against me and there currently are only 2 also 3 ICBMs which are very easy to find would be raiply shoot down over such a heavy defended airspace German alone has over 150 sites /about 1.360 launchers that can shot down targets at ranges of over 300Kms and i already took causalties like Armenia as a example
Last edited by Post ww2 Germany on Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Global News:

Economic News:

MMIS
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby MMIS » Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:14 am

Post ww2 Germany wrote:
MMIS wrote:

IC: All ICBMS are shoot down over the heavily defended European airspace. German answers by launching ballistic missiles against the black cube in mecca

Shot down with Iron Dome. Nothing happened.
Marie Nizerg who was already a gift (from Islamic France II) - her head was placed on the holy table and the soldier's ax was sharpened, while the little German looked at that axe... after that her head stood on the spear as "an ornament of German life".

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:16 am

MMIS wrote:
Post ww2 Germany wrote:

Marie Nizerg who was already a gift (from Islamic France II) - her head was placed on the holy table and the soldier's ax was sharpened, while the little German looked at that axe... after that her head stood on the spear as "an ornament of German life".

OOC: is it the same iron dome isreal uses?

Global News:

Economic News:

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:19 am

German forces begin to use flamebomb artillery shells against Instabul

Global News:

Economic News:

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:23 am

Turkish and Egyptain Airborn forces launch joint attacks against the Greek possitions along their island chain

Global News:

Economic News:

MMIS
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby MMIS » Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:24 am

Post ww2 Germany wrote:
MMIS wrote:

OOC: No, but are not that dead 6M (thankful to Ger.) on your side? Cuz u talked about israhell?

MMIS
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby MMIS » Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:26 am

Post ww2 Germany wrote:
MMIS wrote:

OOC. bro 2 out of the three sides i control are fighting against me and there currently are only 2 also 3 ICBMs which are very easy to find would be raiply shoot down over such a heavy defended airspace German alone has over 150 sites /about 1.360 launchers that can shot down targets at ranges of over 300Kms and i already took causalties like Armenia as a example

OOC: I did not said Germany, right? But this https://www.nationstates.net/nation=mmi ... id=1861251

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:27 am

MMIS wrote:
Post ww2 Germany wrote:

OOC: No, but are not that dead 6M (thankful to Ger.) on your side? Cuz u talked about israhell?

Uhm......... Germany and Isreal are even allies in our reality

Global News:

Economic News:

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:30 am

MMIS wrote:
Post ww2 Germany wrote:

OOC: I did not said Germany, right? But this https://www.nationstates.net/nation=mmi ... id=1861251

Ukraines Airspace is even better defended and Swizerland would be covered by German air defenses also if its just 1 ICBM it would be no probleme for spanish ground and ship based air defense to shot it down

Global News:

Economic News:

MMIS
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby MMIS » Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:58 am

After a supersonic m. was fired at Tel Aviv, and then 40 ICBM Feng Dong missiles in the vicinity of Netanya.
About 2 million were killed. ORG. MMIS gave Hezbollah group 200 and Hamas group 200 IRBM missiles, 2 "HQ-19", 300 tanks and 4 MLRS vehicles. The return of homes to the real owners has begun.

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:29 am

MMIS wrote:After a supersonic m. was fired at Tel Aviv, and then 40 ICBM Feng Dong missiles in the vicinity of Netanya.
About 2 million were killed. ORG. MMIS gave Hezbollah group 200 and Hamas group 200 IRBM missiles, 2 "-HQ19", 300 tanks and 4 MLRS vehicles. The return of homes to the real owners has begun.

60% of the incomming missiles where intercepted by Davidslings Arrow 2s Isreal Italian and Greek ship based air defense missiles.
The Large IRBMs are rapidly hunted down by German carrier based ME-35Cs and Isreali F-35As
The Isreali Army launches a offensive into Sinai with support of the 2nd Romanian expiditionary army corps 2 Italian tank and 1 Italian mechanised division and 2 Bulgarian amoured divisions

German and Greek ships flood sea mines into the Suez channel and German French Spanish Portuges and Serbian warships launch attacks against Middle Eastern Coalition ships in the med with AWACS and Sattelite support

Global News:

Economic News:

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:34 am

German missile artillery strikes have destroyed the bridges connecting Turkey with the rest of Europe

Middle Eastern Coalition forces have captured all of Armenia and launched heavy attacks against Georgia

Kurdish partisans have sabotaged multiple Iraqi power plants which caused widespread blackouts in the Country including the city of Bahgdad

Global News:

Economic News:

MMIS
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby MMIS » Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:59 am

Post ww2 Germany wrote:German missile artillery strikes have destroyed the bridges connecting Turkey with the rest of Europe

Middle Eastern Coalition forces have captured all of Armenia and launched heavy attacks against Georgia

Kurdish partisans have sabotaged multiple Iraqi power plants which caused widespread blackouts in the Country including the city of Bahgdad

--
OOC:
You don't own Romania, I know that from the last II wars. I think it is excessive that you use all the nations that are not part of Germany. In any case, 40% of France is Islamic France II, 30% of Germany is Islamic Germania, so you don't have everything in your favor.

IC: While Germany was fighting with all its forces to destroy the bridge and attack Iraq, Islamic Germania seized the moment and invaded Germany with the army of Islamic France II, Islamic France and Islamic Germania with the help of provided 300 tanks, 100,000 infantry and 50 trucks that kidnapped approximately 40,000 German women and teenage girls who were taken and hidden in a secret underground tunnel. And Islamic France II blocked the borders and plans to transport German women to the Middle East. :lol2:

New Aswal
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 17, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aswal » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:02 am

MMIS wrote:
Post ww2 Germany wrote:German missile artillery strikes have destroyed the bridges connecting Turkey with the rest of Europe

--
OOC:
You don't own Romania, I know that from the last II wars. I think it is excessive that you use all the nations that are not part of Germany. In any case, 40% of France is Islamic France II, 30% of Germany is Islamic Germania, so you don't have everything in your favor.

IC: While Germany was fighting with all its forces to destroy the bridge and attack Iraq, Islamic Germania seized the moment and invaded Germany with the army of Islamic France II, Islamic France and Islamic Germania with the help of provided 300 tanks, 100,000 infantry and 50 trucks that kidnapped approximately 40,000 German women and teenage girls who were taken and hidden in a secret underground tunnel. And Islamic France II blocked the borders and plans to transport German women to the Middle East. :lol2:

New Aswal declares war on Islamic France II again, after the last war it seems France is gonna be in big trouble.
New Aswal is in the FWC, AEISTO. And is a Tier 11, type 9 nation according to this post :https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=453617

[Some NS stats are not canon]

MMIS
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby MMIS » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:08 am

MMIS wrote:

--
OOC:

30 military ships managed to pass through North Macedonia (Which is not German puppet) to Libya, and after that MMIS buses (with Germans) accompanied by 10 helicopters, 15 military jets and 50 tanks arrived at the secret MMIS prison (somewhere in desert) where they were imprisoned.
Germans be like: :blink:

MMIS
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby MMIS » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:16 am

OOC:
Whoever will see this, New Aswal is Germans puppet. As always. Attacking weaker nations (ofc muslim nations). :clap:

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:30 am

MMIS wrote:

--
OOC:

OOC: wtf are you on about i have all of blue marked Europe in my cannon

Global News:

Economic News:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents