NATION

PASSWORD

Holy Spanish discovering of a new multiverse [IC, Open.]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

LightningYagami
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby LightningYagami » Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:40 am

Multiple TX-770 satellites armed with cannons and encapsulated TX-770.2 drones are deployed into the multiverse.

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries
Senator

Founded: Aug 30, 2022
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:01 pm

The United Empire of Exucular wrote:Emilia Star System
Imperial Universe Designation: OB-531714

With the heightened tensions in the New Multiverse the UEE has placed the Imperial Zone on alert. Detection networks and early warning systems are currently being expanded and upgraded.

The UEE sends communications to the RSRM for an embassy exchange.

The RSRM agrees, and opens empty slipspace channels for FTL travel into RSRM owned galaxies, but Reconciliation Debt Generators (FTL Travel Inhibition Devices aka IRL lag machines), or RDGs for short in certain areas, to slow invading fleets so that we can respond in time.
"Do you even know who my husband is!!??!!"
"Nein, ich weiß nicht. I am with the Stratusian Interior Security Ministry, you are coming with me."
Beisinghausen man shot dead after reaching for a law enforcement officer's sidearm, last words were "blud you are giving sus ohio npc vibes" | Local loan shark apprehended, forced to watch Lankybox videos. | Corrupt politician thrown off 5th floor building by angry mob,"he deserved it", local authorities say | American tourist dressed as "Skibidi Toilet" arrested in Beisinghausen airport for illegal posession of Cannabis
A bunch of space mercs in a confederation Authoritarian oligarchy led by Karl von Larenz
Member of KTO, Founder of FWC

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 15, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:31 pm

Holy Spain would send several cruisers into RSRM planets to "patrol" and would ignore warnings.

Tension was high. If any shot was fired, it would mean all out war.

Freedowia
Civilian

Founded: Mar 31, 2023
Ex-Nation

new multiverse

Postby Freedowia » Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:36 pm

We will join you in the colonizing of this unexplored land

The United Empire of Exucular
Senator

Founded: May 28, 2013
Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:07 pm

Democratic Paradise Station

As tensions increase in the New Multiverse DP station reaffirms its neutrality in any and all conflicts between the great powers. As the bridge between the NS Multiverse and the New Multiverse the importance of Paradise Station being neutral territory is reiterated.

Paradise Station asks all nations with a presence in the New Multiverse to open embassies within DP Station.

Though tensions are heightened the growth of DP station has not stopped. The heavy traffic between both realities continues.
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

Head of The Grand Inquisition of the Church of Google
The Where's Waldo of the Region of Atlas
General of Ugandan Outer Space
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.
Click for War History!
#IStandWithAtlas #UniteAtlasDiaspora

Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:10 pm

Holy Spain wrote:Holy Spain would send several cruisers into RSRM planets to "patrol" and would ignore warnings.

Tension was high. If any shot was fired, it would mean all out war.

The RSRM locks down all FTL travel for all channels, trade partners have been notified and a 500 light-year wide “curtain” has been established, as slipspace travel within this area has been virtually locked down. Warp travel has been previously made impossible as traveling through our zone in normal space is simply too dangerous, slipspace jumps are still possible but very difficult.
"Nein, ich weiß nicht. I am with the Stratusian Interior Security Ministry, you are coming with me."
Beisinghausen man shot dead after reaching for a law enforcement officer's sidearm, last words were "blud you are giving sus ohio npc vibes" | Local loan shark apprehended, forced to watch Lankybox videos. | Corrupt politician thrown off 5th floor building by angry mob,"he deserved it", local authorities say | American tourist dressed as "Skibidi Toilet" arrested in Beisinghausen airport for illegal posession of Cannabis
A bunch of space mercs in a confederation Authoritarian oligarchy led by Karl von Larenz

Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:20 pm

If any of your ships are pulled into literal spaghetti don’t say we didn’t warn you for flying through our literal minefield we declared a no-fly-zone

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:37 pm

i dont use normal ftl travel. i have tech which ethically harnesses power of an alien species, the Qu empire’s species, to manipulate space to make the distance shorter and the ship just flies on through. FTL routes and preventions would be useless

Holy Spain would declare this a state of emergency and prepare for the worst, as a cold war began.

Khoseon
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 02, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Congratulations on your discovery of a new multiverse

Postby Khoseon » Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:47 pm

To: The Government of Grand Empire of Holy Spain

From: Prime Minister Rim Myung-Hee of the People’s Republic of Khoseon

Subject: Congratulations on your discovery of a new multiverse

Greetings,

We are writing to congratulate you on your amazing discovery of a new multiverse. This is a monumental achievement that has astonished and inspired the world. You have opened a new door to the unknown and revealed a new dimension of reality.

We admire your courage and vision in pursuing this frontier of knowledge. You have shown great scientific and technological prowess, as well as a deep curiosity and passion for exploration. You have made a lasting contribution to the advancement of humanity and the understanding of the cosmos.

We salute you for your success and wish you all the best in your future endeavors. We hope that you will continue to share your findings and insights with the global scientific community and the public. We are eager to learn more about this new multiverse and its implications for science, philosophy, and spirituality.

Sincerely,

Prime Minister Rim Myung-Hee of the People’s Republic of Khoseon
★★★PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF KHOSEON★★★

The Land of Peace, Victory and Never-Ending Success!

Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:52 pm

The RSRM’s R&D division has currently begun experimenting with methods to manipulate and weaponize the laws of physics, and even space and time, and even taking little leaps and bounds into neural physics (see halo wiki it’s pretty funny) and also has made the first Space Fragment, a fragment of condensed space, or a solid crystalline piece of the space itself, currently we have not figured a way to weaponize it, but as seen now, it is completely resistant to entropy, but as said before, it’s completely useless. As of now.

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:44 pm

Junior Governor Matthew Hernandez of Holy Spain would reach out to RSRM about ending any hostilities and coming to an agreement with good relations and trade agreements, as well as Holy Spain would retract ships from RSRM territory unless given permission to patrol..

While the junior governor was out of his power and received order not to do this, he felt it was a requirement to maintain peace. He, after all, had the protection under the Peace Prioritization Act, which protected a member of military command or government who installed peace without causing severe harm to the Grand Empire of Holy Spain, from punishment. However, the Emperor can call for a vote to override this act in time of emergency.

2 light cruisers jumped into the capital planet of RSRM to officially deliver this proposition.
Last edited by Holy Spain on Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:27 pm

“Ah, sure, this is war averted I suppose” remarked Karl von Larenz, who then added “on one condition- we keep our technology secret, well out newest cutting edge technology. Anyways you can have the
Eternal Fragments technology they seem to be useless condensed fragments of space, they could be a building material though…”

The United Empire of Exucular
Senator

Founded: May 28, 2013
Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:03 pm

Emilia Star System
Imperial Universe Designation: OB-531714

As of now the UEE has settled in 1,302,528 star systems across 8829 universes.

News of peace between Holy Spain and the RSRM sends waves of relief throughout the Imperial Zone. Though tensions have decreased the dream of no wars in the new multiverse has proven to be way too idealistic. As a result the UEE plans on improving its military and technology in the Imperial Zone.

Exucular still prefers peace to prevail whenever possible.

Trade routes to Holy Spain and the RSRM have been reopened and declared safe for travel.
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

Head of The Grand Inquisition of the Church of Google
The Where's Waldo of the Region of Atlas
General of Ugandan Outer Space
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.
Click for War History!
#IStandWithAtlas #UniteAtlasDiaspora

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:35 pm

RP CLOSED

Due to be no longer wanting to be a space empire, and instead focus on being a earth empire and building lore

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents