NATION

PASSWORD

The Tokyo Incident [OOC | MT | OPEN]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
JSDF-JAPAN
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 26, 2023
Ex-Nation

The Tokyo Incident [OOC | MT | OPEN]

Postby JSDF-JAPAN » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:47 am

IC

This is the OOC thread for discussions and whatnot for the story in which the JSDF has decided it has enough of the political situation and seeks to seize power for itself. What will Japan do? What will the world do?

Feel free to play nations or even characters. Assume that your nation has an embassy or offices and civilians in Toyko as events unfold if you don't want to get your nation involved but want to still have a hand in the events to come. Feel free to even take up a Japanese citizen or politician if you want.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Last edited by JSDF-JAPAN on Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Great state of Joseon
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 15, 2023
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Great state of Joseon » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:08 am

I will basically be Korea located in another multiverse. So I want to write a post as a separate country from South Korea and North Korea in your universe. Is this possible?
The Land of the Morning Calm
고요한 아침의 나라

NS statistics are not standard.
Factbook / IIWiki Page / Embassy Program

JSDF-JAPAN
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby JSDF-JAPAN » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:11 am

The Great state of Joseon wrote:I will basically be Korea located in another multiverse. So I want to write a post as a separate country from South Korea and North Korea in your universe. Is this possible?

Actually I can get rid of the Second Peninsular War if you want. But I wouldn't mid if you're a separate country. Literally just Japan in an Asia with heightened tensions.

LFPD Soveriegn
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 05, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby LFPD Soveriegn » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:16 am

JSDF-JAPAN wrote:
The Great state of Joseon wrote:I will basically be Korea located in another multiverse. So I want to write a post as a separate country from South Korea and North Korea in your universe. Is this possible?

Actually I can get rid of the Second Peninsular War if you want. But I wouldn't mid if you're a separate country. Literally just Japan in an Asia with heightened tensions.

If LFPD Sovereign had heightened embassy guards would the military object?
The Greater Empire Of LFPD Sovereign
“Willst du en totalen krieg!?”
Summary: WHO GAVE THE MONARCHISTS THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO- AND THE ENTIRE SOVIET WAR INDUSTRY!?
Free News.co
Local anti-tax protester suddenly qualifies for 100% tax rate after 'accounting error' | Scensarian insults Regent Clarence, raided by SIRS Battalion. | Local SIRS Anti-Corruption Figure found guilty of corruption
Proud founder of the Imperial Pact/Imperial Trade Accords | I.P Ambassador to FIRE
I post, try and match half my effort, If I 'reserve'/minimum exp. 3-5 desktop lines (1-2 paragraphs) is fine, otherwise You'll get /stillme'd to hell. | Me 'doubleposting' is (not always) my way of saying I'm not happy with your response, probably due to quality/length.
Pro-Russian, Pro Palestine

Legatia
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Legatia » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:16 am

Looks interesting. Is this a diplomatic-only RP, I'm assuming?

Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Great state of Joseon » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:21 am

JSDF-JAPAN wrote:

Then, I will write a post from the perspective of Korea located in the multiverse. It would be interesting to write about the story from the perspective of Korea as a third party that is not located in the same universe.
고요한 아침의 나라

JSDF-JAPAN
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby JSDF-JAPAN » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:21 am

Legatia wrote:Looks interesting. Is this a diplomatic-only RP, I'm assuming?

Not diplomatic only but I would strongly advise against invading Japan if that's what you're thinking.

JSDF-JAPAN
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby JSDF-JAPAN » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:22 am

The Great state of Joseon wrote:

Then, I will write a post from the perspective of Korea located in the multiverse. It would be interesting to write about the story from the perspective of Korea as a third party that is not located in the same universe.

Fair enough

Legatia
Minister

Postby Legatia » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:29 am

JSDF-JAPAN wrote:
Legatia wrote:Looks interesting. Is this a diplomatic-only RP, I'm assuming?

Not diplomatic only but I would strongly advise against invading Japan if that's what you're thinking.

No intentions of any invasions of Japan, rest asssured, maybe some show-of-forcing. Just wanted to confirm that.

Since Meridon occupies a similar position to Australia, would you potentially be interested in having some of our troops (~battallion in strength) in country for training or something of that nature at the time of the attack?

JSDF-JAPAN
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby JSDF-JAPAN » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:30 am

Legatia wrote:
JSDF-JAPAN wrote:

No intentions of any invasions of Japan, rest asssured, maybe some show-of-forcing. Just wanted to confirm that.

Since Meridon occupies a similar position to Australia, would you potentially be interested in having some of our troops (~battallion in strength) in country for training or something of that nature at the time of the attack?

Sure.

JSDF-JAPAN
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby JSDF-JAPAN » Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:00 am

Legatia wrote:
JSDF-JAPAN wrote:

It could even be with JSDF units unaware of the upcoming coup

Legatia
Minister

Postby Legatia » Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:28 am

JSDF-JAPAN wrote:
Legatia wrote:

It could even be with JSDF units unaware of the upcoming coup

My thoughts is that they'll be a Marine unit training for winter warfare in the northern provinces- I'll leave how the SDF reacts up to you.

JSDF-JAPAN
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby JSDF-JAPAN » Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:59 am

I'll post a reply to everyone later. Just wanted to get that post out at once before I slept.

JSDF-JAPAN
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby JSDF-JAPAN » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:13 am

Actually, I might withdraw that post maybe? Unless we want to keep the day on Decemeber 25 in the immediate aftermath?
Last edited by JSDF-JAPAN on Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Legatia
Minister

Postby Legatia » Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:13 am

My recommendation is to move things or stabilize things at a point where other nations can begin their maneuvering- a good idea would be to do this when the coup either begins or completes.
Last edited by Legatia on Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

JSDF-JAPAN
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby JSDF-JAPAN » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:05 pm

Legatia wrote:My recommendation is to move things or stabilize things at a point where other nations can begin their maneuvering- a good idea would be to do this when the coup either begins or completes.

And what would this point look like?

Legatia
Minister

Postby Legatia » Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:14 pm

JSDF-JAPAN wrote:
Legatia wrote:My recommendation is to move things or stabilize things at a point where other nations can begin their maneuvering- a good idea would be to do this when the coup either begins or completes.

And what would this point look like?

This is your storyline, so how Japan would react to the coup or if there would be a civil war or whatever would be your prerogative. :)

Japuile
Envoy

Founded: Aug 05, 2022
Father Knows Best State

Postby Japuile » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:09 am

Can I join? If this is happening in another universe, my country would be on the west coast of Africa, close to the middle. I don't know if I would have influence in such a distant country as Japan, but I believe that maybe I can change the course of events a bit.
Head of State
"By the grace of the sun and the moon, by the power of storms and seas, Casimir I of the House of Episcopo"
Head of Goverment
The Honorable Prime Lord Alard Reyrond
Goverment
Absolute Constitutional Monarchy
Citizens have their rights, and so do the press and the media, but His Grand Majesty has great influence in the government, he is in every part of every instance in the tripartite division of power.
IIWiki
Overview of Country
"The future is today"
A 13,4 civilization, according to this index.
Proud member of: ASP, TGO, IOP

JSDF-JAPAN
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby JSDF-JAPAN » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:15 am

Japuile wrote:Can I join? If this is happening in another universe, my country would be on the west coast of Africa, close to the middle. I don't know if I would have influence in such a distant country as Japan, but I believe that maybe I can change the course of events a bit.

I have no issue with this. It's an Open RP so long as you put some effort into your posts.

JSDF-JAPAN
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby JSDF-JAPAN » Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:49 am

I will try to reply to everyone tonight. No promises.

Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Great state of Joseon » Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:52 am

JSDF-JAPAN wrote:I will try to reply to everyone tonight. No promises.

It's okay. Take your time. It's okay to write slowly.
고요한 아침의 나라

Greater Morvonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 19, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater Morvonia » Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:18 am

Can I join in? It's just that my nation is a company rather than an actual country. I'm also assuming the Campinas meltdown didn't happen to be more fair.

Is that ok?
LORE REWORK IN PROGRESS
NS Stats never existed, you're delusional. My nation doesn't represent my IRL views!
ZGM Group: Congolmerate that owns Morvonia.
Zircorp: Main company of ZGM Group.
Fuzileiros Corporativos: Corporate Marines, the military of Morvonia.
Hy-Brasil: Mid-atlantic continent.
Morvonia: Northern Hy-Brasilian nation with an uninhabitable surface and underground tunnels.
SPATHA: Hyperintelligent AI given control of ZGM Group. Makes questionable decisions.
Everyone's favourite trainsgender!

Trans, Autistic, Anarchist, No.1 Guntank hater, No.1 train enjoyer
(Fav loco is the GWR 57XX)
she/it
Trans rights are human rights.
||||||||||||||||||||

Greater Morvonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 19, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater Morvonia » Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:23 am

Greater Morvonia wrote:Can I join in? It's just that my nation is a company rather than an actual country. I'm also assuming the Campinas meltdown didn't happen to be more fair.

Is that ok?

And yes, while my headquarters is in Sao Paulo and my whole nation is centred around Sao Paulo, Zircorp was an international company before the meltdown. And since that didn't happen here, then a Zircorp building can be located in Tokyo
LORE REWORK IN PROGRESS
NS Stats never existed, you're delusional. My nation doesn't represent my IRL views!
ZGM Group: Congolmerate that owns Morvonia.
Zircorp: Main company of ZGM Group.
Fuzileiros Corporativos: Corporate Marines, the military of Morvonia.
Hy-Brasil: Mid-atlantic continent.
Morvonia: Northern Hy-Brasilian nation with an uninhabitable surface and underground tunnels.
SPATHA: Hyperintelligent AI given control of ZGM Group. Makes questionable decisions.
Everyone's favourite trainsgender!

Trans, Autistic, Anarchist, No.1 Guntank hater, No.1 train enjoyer
(Fav loco is the GWR 57XX)
she/it
Trans rights are human rights.
||||||||||||||||||||

Raven Corps
Diplomat

Founded: May 19, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Raven Corps » Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:58 pm

Greater Morvonia- From one Corpo-nation to another- Greetings!

Now then. All of NS is based on Planet Bob, there are millions of Japan like nations and Korea like nations lol Be creative, come up with your own spin.
Last edited by Raven Corps on Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Raven Corporation- A Multi-National Corporation ... Not a Nation

Hobbeebia
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Hobbeebia » Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:17 pm

Correction:

All of N.S. that isn't labeled as FT, or isnt part of an Alt-Earth RP group and such is part of Planet Bob. RP Regions like ours can exist either in or out of Planet Bob depending on the wishes of its members.
No Sig installed please insert boot media and press any key to continue

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents