NATION

PASSWORD

Holy Spain invasion of Earth

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Najairadarethu
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 22, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Najairadarethu » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:26 am

Reading this thread helped me finally understand why so many people here think that most users are teenagers. But it's hilarious. :lol:
Leftists abuse politics for their narcissistic need for moral superiority. Ironically, they usually achieve the opposite.

The Rio Grande River Basin
Senator

Founded: Sep 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:27 am

Holy Spain wrote:i mean i have over 34,000 planets but 200 is also true

Ok. Now remember that most of these planets are uninhabitable, covered in rocks and sand, have wind that can tear people apart, and a large number of them probably can’t house shipyards. And that almost all of them are getting attacked by pirates, and need defence forces. That is why, though I have several million various sized ships, only a few hundred thousand at max are able to go anywhere. And most of the time, barely a few ten thousand.
Last edited by The Rio Grande River Basin on Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
FT Canon is most developed, therefore for F7
This Index says I am 0.364
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:28 am

Najairadarethu wrote:Reading this thread helped me finally understand why so many people here think that most users are teenagers. But it's hilarious. :lol:

I’m a teenager. And I’m offended.
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Kraven Prevails!

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 15, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:29 am

My NS population isn’t my true population in lore so in reality having 130 billion troops isn’t much

Najairadarethu
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Najairadarethu » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:30 am

So, this is a good lesson. What other people think, feel or say can be offensive. Life can be offensive. Get used to it.
Leftists abuse politics for their narcissistic need for moral superiority. Ironically, they usually achieve the opposite.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:32 am

Holy Spain wrote:My NS population isn’t my true population in lore so in reality having 130 billion troops isn’t much

If you have a few tens of trillions, yeah.
Najairadarethu wrote:So, this is a good lesson. What other people think, feel or say can be offensive. Life can be offensive. Get used to it.

Geez, someone didn’t get the joke.
Kraven Prevails!

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:35 am

My *lore* population, my actual population is about 194 trillion. It could be more but not sure what could be logical for my size.

Post ww2 Germany Space Administration
Envoy

Founded: Mar 14, 2023
Father Knows Best State

Postby Post ww2 Germany Space Administration » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:35 am

Najairadarethu wrote:Reading this thread helped me finally understand why so many people here think that most users are teenagers. But it's hilarious. :lol:

im not a teenager im 17 so nearly a adult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

M-101
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby M-101 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:37 am

Damn, two Earth invasions in one week? Color me surprised (this one is on much poorer quality than the former though)
[ :::: COMPENDIUM :::: ]
COLLECTIVELY CONSTRUCTING COORDINATED CIVILIZATION CORDIALLY CIRCA 2101

Civilization mostly consists of the Comps, sapient ex-construction AI bots resembling cubic CRT monitors centered around the galaxy Messier 101
Member of the Free World Coalition
NS Stats have been dismantled into elementary substances to be of better use
Factbooks fabricator functions failed, fixing for foreseeable future...
R.I.P BUHERS/ECLIPSLAND
[■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■]

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:39 am

M-101 wrote:Damn, two Earth invasions in one week? Color me surprised (this one is on much poorer quality than the former though)

Mhm. I think I’ll throw in the towel, I must say, FT newbies are a lot rarer in II.
Kraven Prevails!

Najairadarethu
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Najairadarethu » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:41 am

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:
Holy Spain wrote:My NS population isn’t my true population in lore so in reality having 130 billion troops isn’t much

If you have a few tens of trillions, yeah.
Najairadarethu wrote:So, this is a good lesson. What other people think, feel or say can be offensive. Life can be offensive. Get used to it.

Well, in text you have to make it obvious if you don't know someone. That's why I'm extra-silly here and use emojis. And I can't really say you were coming across a lot more mature in this thread, tbh...:)

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:41 am

Najairadarethu wrote:
The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:If you have a few tens of trillions, yeah.

Well, in text you have to make it obvious if you don't know someone. That's why I'm extra-silly here and use emojis. And I can't really say you were coming across a lot more mature in this thread, tbh...:)

I am 14 tho.
Kraven Prevails!

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:45 am

plz stop arguing on my thread

im 14 also

i also control several galaxies

Post ww2 Germany Space Administration
Envoy

Founded: Mar 14, 2023
Father Knows Best State

Postby Post ww2 Germany Space Administration » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:47 am

Holy Spain wrote:plz stop arguing on my thread

im 14 also

that means he has a lot of area to protect what about a joint incursion The Rio Grande River Basin

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:48 am

Post ww2 Germany Space Administration wrote:
Holy Spain wrote:plz stop arguing on my thread

im 14 also

that means he has a lot of area to protect what about a joint incursion The Rio Grande River Basin

Sure!
Kraven Prevails!

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:52 am

i have tens of millions of ships ready to combat you

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:54 am

Holy Spain wrote:i have tens of millions of ships ready to combat you

You assuming that piracy suddenly stops? Sending your entire damn fleet will leave you completely vulnerable.
Kraven Prevails!

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:56 am

I have several fleets to stop piracy and several fleets to stop external threats

I have over 100 million ships, i can leave some to take care of pirates

LFPD Soveriegn
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 05, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby LFPD Soveriegn » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:56 am

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:
Holy Spain wrote:i have tens of millions of ships ready to combat you

You assuming that piracy suddenly stops? Sending your entire damn fleet will leave you completely vulnerable.

Also, most of them are space planes lol. And I’m pretty sure he’s godmodding because I inherently remember him saying he has 11,000. Not millions.
The Greater Empire Of LFPD Sovereign
“Willst du en totalen krieg!?”
Summary: WHO GAVE THE MONARCHISTS THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO- AND THE ENTIRE SOVIET WAR INDUSTRY!?
Free News.co
Local anti-tax protester suddenly qualifies for 100% tax rate after 'accounting error' | Scensarian insults Regent Clarence, raided by SIRS Battalion. | Local SIRS Anti-Corruption Figure found guilty of corruption
Proud founder of the Imperial Pact/Imperial Trade Accords | I.P Ambassador to FIRE
I post, try and match half my effort, If I 'reserve'/minimum exp. 3-5 desktop lines (1-2 paragraphs) is fine, otherwise You'll get /stillme'd to hell. | Me 'doubleposting' is (not always) my way of saying I'm not happy with your response, probably due to quality/length.
Pro-Russian, Pro Palestine

LFPD Soveriegn
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby LFPD Soveriegn » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:57 am

Holy Spain wrote:I actually have over 11,000 ships but they’re not assigned to specific fleets and just hyperspace places as needed.

There is also technology that acts as a gravity well that prevents anyone from actually following my fleets when they jump into hyperspace. Teleportation or not, you’d be unable to get to where the forces are. There are also stations orbiting each planet that basically can force attackers away depending on if their shields are up or not. Shields take a lot of power for those stations and they throw enemies offcourse into another galaxy but these aren’t up all of the time, however Fleet Bastion was going to Bastion, which always has an active shield unless it’s sabotaged or turned off for whatever reason, such as matinence.

Yep…
Summary: WHO GAVE THE MONARCHISTS THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO- AND THE ENTIRE SOVIET WAR INDUSTRY!?
Free News.co
Local anti-tax protester suddenly qualifies for 100% tax rate after 'accounting error' | Scensarian insults Regent Clarence, raided by SIRS Battalion. | Local SIRS Anti-Corruption Figure found guilty of corruption
Proud founder of the Imperial Pact/Imperial Trade Accords | I.P Ambassador to FIRE
I post, try and match half my effort, If I 'reserve'/minimum exp. 3-5 desktop lines (1-2 paragraphs) is fine, otherwise You'll get /stillme'd to hell. | Me 'doubleposting' is (not always) my way of saying I'm not happy with your response, probably due to quality/length.

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:57 am

I do have 11,000, but I also have more. I have 11,000 stationed at Earth.

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:58 am

it also says OVER 11,000 implying it’s over that number…..

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:59 am

LFPD Soveriegn wrote:
Holy Spain wrote:I actually have over 11,000 ships but they’re not assigned to specific fleets and just hyperspace places as needed.

There is also technology that acts as a gravity well that prevents anyone from actually following my fleets when they jump into hyperspace. Teleportation or not, you’d be unable to get to where the forces are. There are also stations orbiting each planet that basically can force attackers away depending on if their shields are up or not. Shields take a lot of power for those stations and they throw enemies offcourse into another galaxy but these aren’t up all of the time, however Fleet Bastion was going to Bastion, which always has an active shield unless it’s sabotaged or turned off for whatever reason, such as matinence.

Yep…

I think he’s going “oh shit. I didn’t read their factbooks, now time to pull something outta my ass”.
Went from 200 planets, to a few thousand, to multiple galaxies. I’m starting to think he hasn’t put any effort into worldbuilding.
Kraven Prevails!

LFPD Soveriegn
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby LFPD Soveriegn » Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:00 am

Holy Spain wrote:I do have 11,000, but I also have more. I have 11,000 stationed at Earth.

Strange how you leave details out until it benefits you. You’re infuriating me with this godmodding. It’s a wonder someone like you got to the space age anyways…
Free News.co

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:00 am

Holy Spain wrote:it also says OVER 11,000 implying it’s over that number…..

“Over a few million” would have been a far better one. Over 11000. If I said, “over a hundred”, would you assume I was talking about a million? And why 11000?

Don’t piss down my neck and tell me it’s raining.
Kraven Prevails!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents