NATION

PASSWORD

Holy Spain invasion of Earth

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 15, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:15 am

It’s in my lore that I have billions of population from my space territory and have an active cloning program. These troops would be readilly avalible for me to send in.

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:16 am

Holy Spanish troops continued the invasion of Earth as resistance crumbled everywhere.

The Rio Grande River Basin
Senator

Founded: Sep 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:53 am

Federation forces begin an assault on Holy Spain, with thousands of warships, led by the Circinus bombarding the planet. Resistance was futile, as the Federation’s forces were both more numerous; and more advanced, than Spanish counterparts.

There was no escape, only retribution. Tonnes of Tungsten rods slammed into the planet, rending large pieces uninhabitable. The firepower would be overwhelming.
FT Canon is most developed, therefore for F7
This Index says I am 0.364
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:55 am

Before you even did this, Holy Spanish forces were already gone from Earth. Holy Spanish forces departed back to their home galaxy.

(I just forgot to post it)

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:56 am

Holy Spain wrote:Before you even did this, Holy Spanish forces were already gone from Earth. Holy Spanish forces departed back to their home galaxy.

(I just forgot to post it)

Considering the fact you apparently only have a few hundred ships; this doesn’t seem like it’ll take too long. And no, moving to a different galaxy doesn’t stop us from, well, kinda teleporting? It’s hard to explain, pocket dimensions and stuff I wrote in factbooks.
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Kraven Prevails!

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:01 am

I actually have over 11,000 ships but they’re not assigned to specific fleets and just hyperspace places as needed.

There is also technology that acts as a gravity well that prevents anyone from actually following my fleets when they jump into hyperspace. Teleportation or not, you’d be unable to get to where the forces are. There are also stations orbiting each planet that basically can force attackers away depending on if their shields are up or not. Shields take a lot of power for those stations and they throw enemies offcourse into another galaxy but these aren’t up all of the time, however Fleet Bastion was going to Bastion, which always has an active shield unless it’s sabotaged or turned off for whatever reason, such as matinence.

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:02 am

I also don’t see the logistics of having thousands of ships like that. That’s unrealistic as hell, and that’s why I removed it from my lore.

Post ww2 Germany Space Administration
Envoy

Founded: Mar 14, 2023
Father Knows Best State

Postby Post ww2 Germany Space Administration » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:06 am

Holy Spain wrote:I also don’t see the logistics of having thousands of ships like that. That’s unrealistic as hell, and that’s why I removed it from my lore.

Large space ships arent that logistically challenging since they are pretty self relient due to their size and capacity
Last edited by Post ww2 Germany Space Administration on Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:07 am

Holy Spain wrote:I also don’t see the logistics of having thousands of ships like that. That’s unrealistic as hell, and that’s why I removed it from my lore.

Of course, that’s why AI comes into play. And why there’s plenty of commanding officers to go around. When you reach the advanced stages of development, you reach the level of Star Wars. Quite often, crashes, sometimes friendly fire, but most of the time, it’s a horde. The thing I took issue with for you was the fact that you didn’t seem to have an explanation for the logistics of having half your population as soldiers.

I’m also going to remind you, my FTL travel doesn’t use gravity or whatnot, it literally tears space apart and shrinks the distance needed to travel.
Kraven Prevails!

Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Post ww2 Germany Space Administration » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:08 am

Holy Spain wrote:In fact, holy spanish troops wouldn’t face casualties from you at all due to advanced armor and having millions of troops in one area, as well as airstrikes and bombers. Troops would kill the enemy guerrilla forces easilly.

thats just godmoding

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:08 am

Having that much ships would take too much resources, money and time. It’s just unrealistic

That type of stuff you just said also is unrealistic.

Also, I already told you the logistics of half my population as my army, but that’s already changed.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:09 am

Holy Spain wrote:Having that much ships would take too much resources, money and time. It’s just unrealistic

Also, I already told you the logistics of half my population as my army, but that’s already changed.

It’s not unrealistic when you have a galaxy underfoot. This is where what we call “techwanking” comes into play.
Last edited by The Rio Grande River Basin on Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kraven Prevails!

Najairadarethu
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 22, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Najairadarethu » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:10 am

Najairadarethu teleports a billion highly aggressive anti-clone rodents to Holy Spain, biting off their genitals and nipples and leaving inflamed wounds that quickly kill them all. Holy Spain's clones don't stand a chance because the rodents reproduce much faster, they are the fastest reproducers of all species in the multiverse.

Najairadarethu then sends a gargantuan space robot with a huge saw, which catches all the ships in Holy Spain's fleet with its bare robot hands, saws them into several pieces and eats them. He then farts nukes that destroy everything in Holy Spain. Everything. Please let your nation die and start from scratch.
Last edited by Najairadarethu on Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leftists abuse politics for their narcissistic need for moral superiority. Ironically, they usually achieve the opposite.

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:10 am

So is having thousands of ships. That’a godmodding. Considering who can kill you if they’re under that much fire?

I also already decommissioned a lot of troops and pulled away from Earth.

Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Post ww2 Germany Space Administration » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:10 am

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:
Holy Spain wrote:Having that much ships would take too much resources, money and time. It’s just unrealistic

It’s not unrealistic when you have a galaxy underfoot. This is where what we call “techwanking” comes into play.

do you use ships with FTL for communication?

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:11 am

Lmao godmodder ok

Literally just gonna ignore you

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:15 am

Post ww2 Germany Space Administration wrote:
The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:It’s not unrealistic when you have a galaxy underfoot. This is where what we call “techwanking” comes into play.

do you use ships with FTL for communication?

Yes. Communication torpedoes.
Kraven Prevails!

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:16 am

Holy Spain wrote:So is having thousands of ships. That’a godmodding. Considering who can kill you if they’re under that much fire?

I also already decommissioned a lot of troops and pulled away from Earth.

No, it’s called being FT/FFT, which you’d have to be to have FTL transport. By all means, you can have billions of troops and hundreds of thousands of ships if you control a whole galaxy.
Kraven Prevails!

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:18 am

I mean i control over 200 planets….

LFPD Soveriegn
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 05, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby LFPD Soveriegn » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:18 am

Holy Spain wrote:It’s in my lore that I have billions of population from my space territory and have an active cloning program. These troops would be readilly avalible for me to send in.

(Uhhh…. And how would you transport them exactly?)
The Greater Empire Of LFPD Sovereign
“Willst du en totalen krieg!?”
Summary: WHO GAVE THE MONARCHISTS THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO- AND THE ENTIRE SOVIET WAR INDUSTRY!?
Free News.co
Local anti-tax protester suddenly qualifies for 100% tax rate after 'accounting error' | Scensarian insults Regent Clarence, raided by SIRS Battalion. | Local SIRS Anti-Corruption Figure found guilty of corruption
Proud founder of the Imperial Pact/Imperial Trade Accords | I.P Ambassador to FIRE
I post, try and match half my effort, If I 'reserve'/minimum exp. 3-5 desktop lines (1-2 paragraphs) is fine, otherwise You'll get /stillme'd to hell. | Me 'doubleposting' is (not always) my way of saying I'm not happy with your response, probably due to quality/length.
Pro-Russian, Pro Palestine

Najairadarethu
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 22, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Najairadarethu » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:20 am

Holy Spain wrote:I mean i control over 200 planets….

None of them will be left when my robot comes along with its space vacuum cleaner.
Leftists abuse politics for their narcissistic need for moral superiority. Ironically, they usually achieve the opposite.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:22 am

Holy Spain wrote:I mean i control over 200 planets….

Then you get to say “I have 2000 ships” or however many you think 200 planets can build; whilst remembering you have to keep a significant amount of them at home.
Kraven Prevails!

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:24 am

i mean i have over 34,000 planets but 200 is also true

LFPD Soveriegn
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 05, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby LFPD Soveriegn » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:25 am

Holy Spain wrote:i mean i have over 34,000 planets but 200 is also true

YOU SAID YOU CONTROL OVER 200 PLANET!?1

Bro you are actually infuriating me now
The Greater Empire Of LFPD Sovereign
“Willst du en totalen krieg!?”
Summary: WHO GAVE THE MONARCHISTS THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO- AND THE ENTIRE SOVIET WAR INDUSTRY!?
Free News.co
Local anti-tax protester suddenly qualifies for 100% tax rate after 'accounting error' | Scensarian insults Regent Clarence, raided by SIRS Battalion. | Local SIRS Anti-Corruption Figure found guilty of corruption
Proud founder of the Imperial Pact/Imperial Trade Accords | I.P Ambassador to FIRE
I post, try and match half my effort, If I 'reserve'/minimum exp. 3-5 desktop lines (1-2 paragraphs) is fine, otherwise You'll get /stillme'd to hell. | Me 'doubleposting' is (not always) my way of saying I'm not happy with your response, probably due to quality/length.
Pro-Russian, Pro Palestine

Holy Spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Spain » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:26 am

Back to RP:

Holy Spain would send in tens of thousands of ships to counter all enemies as hypervelocity cannons fired and thousands of ships exitted hyperspace

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents