NATION

PASSWORD

The Termium Conflict (MT) Ended!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Termium
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 23, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Termium » Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:04 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Termium wrote:Termium will allow the evacuation of the illegally landed pro-Democratic forces, while giving access to other nations sending token aid. Casualties of war are being trucked and heli-lifted to Zorzo City which has been converted into a high-tech medical facility. Beds and decontamination facilities only a fully functioning city can provide would allow the wounded much better care, as the people look on the leaving soldiers with scorn, the supporters of the rebels who launched such devastation on their peoples.

Address of the Queen:
"Today we declare a victory over the Termium Democratic Rebels, the illegal terrorist organization who with foreign support, managed to cause such devastation upon our nation. The conflict has ended with the aggressors leaving or surrendering themselves over to the legitimate government despite their attempts to support the pro-democrats. Their diplomatic refusal to surrender only cements the fact that they are willing to carry on the war, as such, Termium will remain in a diplomatic state of war with the RSRM, Marajarbia and Eresalia. It is regrettable that their peoples be left in such a state when their leaders seek to bolster only their own prides and egos, and refuse to accept a defeat when inflicted upon them.

"Termium has suffered, Termium has burned. But Termium will rise stronger. The Hanjo Family has ruled the land with an even hand for centuries, and it is my duty as Queen to ensure that you, my people, brothers and sisters continue to live in safety and harmony."

OOC: If I may ask, what happens now that this particular war is over?

OOC: I suppose ICly between the nations we can either consider it a long truce or just tensions between the sides if we choose so, otherwise future collabs can always be discussed!

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:38 am

Termium wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
OOC: If I may ask, what happens now that this particular war is over?

OOC: I suppose ICly between the nations we can either consider it a long truce or just tensions between the sides if we choose so, otherwise future collabs can always be discussed!

OOC: Alright, cool. Maybe those tensions will play a big role in the future, potentially within the next two or three months.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries
Senator

Founded: Aug 30, 2022
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:04 am

damn
"Do you even know who my husband is!!??!!"
"Nein, ich weiß nicht. I am with the Stratusian Interior Security Ministry, you are coming with me."
Beisinghausen man shot dead after reaching for a law enforcement officer's sidearm, last words were "blud you are giving sus ohio npc vibes" | Local loan shark apprehended, forced to watch Lankybox videos. | Corrupt politician thrown off 5th floor building by angry mob,"he deserved it", local authorities say | American tourist dressed as "Skibidi Toilet" arrested in Beisinghausen airport for illegal posession of Cannabis
A bunch of space mercs in a confederation Authoritarian oligarchy led by Karl von Larenz
Member of KTO, Founder of FWC

Previous

Return to International Incidents