NATION

PASSWORD

Qu Invasion of Earth (MT-FT, OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Alitrus
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 25, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Alitrus » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:25 am

"Ah yes. You see, while our nation has some advanced tech, our tech isn't advanced enough to defend ourselves from invaders like the Qu. I'm worried this may cause our beautiful nation to collapse to these unfamiliar organisms..."

"I see... what do you think you might require out of Alitrus? Funding? Craminum? Ships? Weapons? We have anything you need on standby, especially since we plan on giving away some of our older designed starships, which could definitely work for a civilization who has not really reached their late space era, especially since Alitrus is nearing expanding to a nearby galaxy, I hope we could help your people do the same in the far future, so tell me, what might it be you require?"
-He took off his cape and gave it to his assistant, the cape wasn't one of those super hero ones, more like that one that kings use.-
Alitrus, cooler Manchuria
Breaking news: A patient of project Demi was reported to have broken into a home using their enhanced senses and speed | Starfleet Overwatch 1 reports victory against Roshikon forces in the first major campaign of the war | Alitrusian tank ends up in a club after a drunk tanker was dared to bring his ‘wheels’ | Jina Imaito is recorded flipping off the leader of the American Cargo Fleet after he parks a Washington class Supercargo Freighter in her childhood home for demolition.

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries
Senator

Founded: Aug 30, 2022
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:28 am

"You sure this works accurately?" asked Adalhard Scherer,
"Of Course, to the centimeter!" replied Dimitri.
they were going to Slipspace him into the Komanrovian meeting room
"Here goes fuckin nothing!" shouts Adalhard
He is enveloped in a bath of microscopic black holes, time stops completley for a second, everything greys out. The next thing he knows is that he is now in the confrence room.
"Greetings." says Adalhard.
"Do you even know who my husband is!!??!!"
"Nein, ich weiß nicht. I am with the Stratusian Interior Security Ministry, you are coming with me."
Beisinghausen man shot dead after reaching for a law enforcement officer's sidearm, last words were "blud you are giving sus ohio npc vibes" | Local loan shark apprehended, forced to watch Lankybox videos. | Corrupt politician thrown off 5th floor building by angry mob,"he deserved it", local authorities say | American tourist dressed as "Skibidi Toilet" arrested in Beisinghausen airport for illegal posession of Cannabis
A bunch of space mercs in a confederation Authoritarian oligarchy led by Karl von Larenz
Member of KTO, Founder of FWC

Sky Reavers
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 18, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sky Reavers » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:30 am

OOC: Are Reavers allowed to the meeting too? After all, they also have to defend...
Sky Reavers are retconned Skyhooked. A bunch of crazy, wild everpartying semi-anarchists, who are resistant to cold, heat and diseases, can can proccess booze like hell. MT/PMT tech. Wanna know more or have a request? It's here: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=505973

Remember, the fact, that we are semi-anarchy doesn't mena, that ya' can go around and rob random people. We still got law and order, loose as they are.

The Qu Empire
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 03, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby The Qu Empire » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:35 am

OOC: sorry I haven’t made any posts yet guys, I’ve just been busy with school today
If you’ve read all tomorrows you already know what this nation is.

Giant Galactic Alien Empire that wants to take over the universe and will use any means necessary to do so.

IC Flag
Qu News - Rumors of small groups of Aestermorphs still left in asteroids surface around, military goes on quest to make sure these rumors are not true - Assasin try’s to kill emperor Kvrtzibg the 17th, is sent to become a Colonial

The Rio Grande River Basin
Senator

Founded: Sep 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:35 am

The UGFS Heracles II tore open real space first, followed by the New London, the Harrisonburg, and the DongHan. Almost immediately, they began to put up shields.

The two arrows of the Andromeda and Milky Way tore through the sky.

UGFS Andromeda

“This is Admiral Bentson of the United Galactic Federation Navy. Surrender now, and we will treat you in accordance to the Convention on War Crimes and Prisoners of War. This is your final warning. I repeat, this is your final warning.”
FT Canon is most developed, therefore for F7
This Index says I am 0.364
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

Alitrus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alitrus » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:35 am

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries wrote:"You sure this works accurately?" asked Adalhard Scherer,
"Of Course, to the centimeter!" replied Dimitri.
they were going to Slipspace him into the Komanrovian meeting room
"Here goes fuckin nothing!" shouts Adalhard
He is enveloped in a bath of microscopic black holes, time stops completley for a second, everything greys out. The next thing he knows is that he is now in the confrence room.
"Greetings." says Adalhard.

-An Honor guardsman raised his plasma weapon with it's bayonet before realising who this man was, bowing respectfully and returning to his post-
Breaking news: A patient of project Demi was reported to have broken into a home using their enhanced senses and speed | Starfleet Overwatch 1 reports victory against Roshikon forces in the first major campaign of the war | Alitrusian tank ends up in a club after a drunk tanker was dared to bring his ‘wheels’ | Jina Imaito is recorded flipping off the leader of the American Cargo Fleet after he parks a Washington class Supercargo Freighter in her childhood home for demolition.

Alitrus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alitrus » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:36 am

The Qu Empire wrote:OOC: sorry I haven’t made any posts yet guys, I’ve just been busy with school today

OOC: Not at all a problem brother.

Are Reavers allowed to the meeting too? After all, they also have to defend...

OOC: Sure.

Sky Reavers
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 18, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sky Reavers » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:47 am

While Sky Reavers are preparing for the epic battle and at least for some the last one, Liam would attend the meeting regarding the Earth defense. Clad in his body armor over black t-shirt, shoulderguards and a helmet with six small horns, he came in.

-"We are preparing for a battle against an unknown foe. As far as we heared, they are rather... freakish folks with nice tech, but we would like to have more intel on these aliens. What should our warriors expect? Are they quick, strong or perhaps weak, but poisonous? What are their weapons? The more we know, the easier it will be to defend our territory and whatever else we can.

Yes... when this meeting is over, I shall join the fray and fight shoulder to shoulder with our warriors."-Liam anticipated, that some people are looking at his armor.
Last edited by Sky Reavers on Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sky Reavers are retconned Skyhooked. A bunch of crazy, wild everpartying semi-anarchists, who are resistant to cold, heat and diseases, can can proccess booze like hell. MT/PMT tech. Wanna know more or have a request? It's here: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=505973

Remember, the fact, that we are semi-anarchy doesn't mena, that ya' can go around and rob random people. We still got law and order, loose as they are.

Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:52 am

Adalhard Scherer takes an office chair and reaches for his coat pocket, he opens an elaborate cigar case. He takes a single cigar out and lights it. With a single cigar in his mouth he begins to speak.
“You know this is a very expensive Cuban cigar right? It was prohibited in the US in the early 2000s due to a trade embargo. Cuba… is such a distant dream now.” Sighed Adalhard, a melancholy and nostalgic expression spreads over his face, but then shifts back to the seriousness of a fleet captain and a rugged conscript with over a decade of service.
“Back on Oshina, we have the situation under control for now, so the FWC can focus its main forces on earth, and sweep back for a counteroffensive, so unless they open another major rift gate over Earth, we should be fine, unless a rift gate forms that is.” States Adalhard, taking a puff out of the Cuban cigar.
"Nein, ich weiß nicht. I am with the Stratusian Interior Security Ministry, you are coming with me."
Beisinghausen man shot dead after reaching for a law enforcement officer's sidearm, last words were "blud you are giving sus ohio npc vibes" | Local loan shark apprehended, forced to watch Lankybox videos. | Corrupt politician thrown off 5th floor building by angry mob,"he deserved it", local authorities say | American tourist dressed as "Skibidi Toilet" arrested in Beisinghausen airport for illegal posession of Cannabis
A bunch of space mercs in a confederation Authoritarian oligarchy led by Karl von Larenz

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:52 am

OOC: can I join?
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Kraven Prevails!

Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:53 am

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:OOC: can I join?

Yes, I think all FWC nations are allowed in

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:58 am

Vice Admiral Onassis looked down from his shuttle craft.

“Ah. Home.”

The shuttle cruiser through the sky smoothly, towards the planet’s surface. An impromptu meeting had been launched, and though Secretary Kostanovich had insisted he went, Onassis had longed for a blue planet for years, rather than the Ringworld.

The shuttle slowly touched down, and he stepped out, in standard uniform.

“Well, hello. I am Vice Admiral Jan Onassis of the United Galactic Federation Navy, and I will be representing our interests; namely peace and liberty.”
Kraven Prevails!

The Crimson Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 07, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby The Crimson Isles » Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:03 pm

On Earth, in a secret laboratory under the war torn area of New Rosenheim, work is being commenced on the recovered research from New Volare on Oshina after it was destroyed following the collapse of the space elevator and Crimson Influence was completely gone from the planet. This Research outlined two main projects, Heavy plasma Weaponry which was almost fully complete and would give them a heavy firepower upgrade against the Qu. It also outlined a project for a new type of soldier immune to Qu transformations and disease, one made from both lab grown human biological tissue as well as robotics and steel, that was also immune to many forms of conventional weaponry as well.

As for the message the SRM sent, King Hunter responded with a message of his own, albeit a short one
On Behalf of this nation, Crimsonia, I'll take this offer into consideration, and will think about it especially with how our recent... Space efforts haven't gone too well, you might have already found out what happened yourselves.
Last edited by The Crimson Isles on Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Reject Modernity, Embrace Tradition"
Just your average nation with a king that has no mobility in his legs
Member of The Rigel Pact, Co founder of the PTMK.
A Class 1.2 Civilization according to Great Imperator Jeffrey's Power Index
Galactic proprietor of Hydrogen Truck
Not all of Nation's views are my own.
NS Stats are semi Canon, do not go by them unless I say, & check the government figures factbook for more info on my nation's leader.

Alitrus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alitrus » Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:15 pm

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries wrote:Adalhard Scherer takes an office chair and reaches for his coat pocket, he opens an elaborate cigar case. He takes a single cigar out and lights it. With a single cigar in his mouth he begins to speak.
“You know this is a very expensive Cuban cigar right? It was prohibited in the US in the early 2000s due to a trade embargo. Cuba… is such a distant dream now.” Sighed Adalhard, a melancholy and nostalgic expression spreads over his face, but then shifts back to the seriousness of a fleet captain and a rugged conscript with over a decade of service.
“Back on Oshina, we have the situation under control for now, so the FWC can focus its main forces on earth, and sweep back for a counteroffensive, so unless they open another major rift gate over Earth, we should be fine, unless a rift gate forms that is.” States Adalhard, taking a puff out of the Cuban cigar.

"Yeah, but the most important thing here is the Shanshang railgun superplatform, that thing can wipe out a solar system with the right shot on a star, it could probably sweep through their fleet in minutes."

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:16 pm

Alitrus wrote:
Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries wrote:Adalhard Scherer takes an office chair and reaches for his coat pocket, he opens an elaborate cigar case. He takes a single cigar out and lights it. With a single cigar in his mouth he begins to speak.

"Yeah, but the most important thing here is the Shanshang railgun superplatform, that thing can wipe out a solar system with the right shot on a star, it could probably sweep through their fleet in minutes."

“I believe you are labouring under the assumption that a single weapon is enough. Whilst we certainly have similar weapons, annihilation is a last resort. This is why our military protocol is millions of smaller weapons, and a few thousand relatively large cannons and lasers. I recommend you follow.”
Kraven Prevails!

Alitrus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alitrus » Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:19 pm

“I believe you are labouring under the assumption that a single weapon is enough. Whilst we certainly have similar weapons, annihilation is a last resort. This is why our military protocol is millions of smaller weapons, and a few thousand relatively large cannons and lasers. I recommend you follow.”

"I'd say it'd be the only thing we need if it didn't take a whole hour to finish cooling down and getting ready for another shot, it's a step in the assault, the problem is defending and shooting it isn't easy."

Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:28 pm

“Back on Oshina, the situation very much under control, my Superior, Karl von Larenz has informed me that the QSSC has delivered not one but three BHBs through the portal and sealed it off, anything within one light year of the other side of the portal over Oshina has been incinerated. As of now we must focus on the decimation of the fleet near earth” states Adalhard, swiping at a holographic tablet to finally find a footage of QSSC’s delworm ships delivering BHBs through the portal

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:29 pm

Alitrus wrote:

"I'd say it'd be the only thing we need if it didn't take a whole hour to finish cooling down and getting ready for another shot, it's a step in the assault, the problem is defending and shooting it isn't easy."

“Fortunately for you, it is now unnecessary.”

Vice Admiral Onassis had a reputation for being…condescending, confrontational, just about everything not necessary to be an ambassador. But they’d sent him down anyways, and Bentson was surely regretting his decisions.

“As for the issue of Qu ships near Terra Firma, we can deal with them.”
Last edited by The Rio Grande River Basin on Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kraven Prevails!

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:39 pm

Do any of you have a centrifugal-force based cannon? I need to yeet something at the Qu's ships if you don't mind.
MT, borderline PMT (Year: 2023)
Founder of the Rigel Pact, an organization dedicated to, basically, spreading peace and preventing the apocalypse.
Co- Founder of the Agricultural Research Organization, dedicated to producing the best fruit varieties in the world.
Left/Right: -7.25
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.74
"Aggression benefits the despot: therefore, work for freedom is work for peace." -Me

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:39 pm

The Astral Mandate wrote:Do any of you have a centrifugal-force based cannon? I need to yeet something at the Qu's ships if you don't mind.

Yes. Read my military factbook.
Kraven Prevails!

The Qu Empire
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Qu Empire » Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:40 pm

Low Martian Orbit

Deimos was a confusing situation. On a human scale, Deimos was a mile wide asteroid that could easily cause a catastrophic (but not capable of complete extinction) impact if it stopped orbiting mars and sped towards Earth. But on the other hand, on a cosmic scale, Deimos was no more then a very very small speck of Dust flying around the orange marble that was Mars.

Deimos preferred the first option. A Portal almost as big as Deimos itself opened up behind it, out emerged a giant ship that could only be described as a engine with a giant claw on the front, the claw opened up and easily picked Deimos into its grasp. The rock now being held onto by the ship. The ship then begin to “rev it engines”, before entering into a hyperdrive stage, it carried Deimos with it all the way to earth. Where it popped out above the North Atlantic Ocean. It then dropped Deimos.

Deimos fell quickly into the Lower Terran Atmosphere, it was far too large to burn up in the atmosphere, and made impact in the North Atlantic, smack between North America and Europe. The impact was mostly absorbed by the Sea, with the only catastrophic damage being the Earthquake, Large amounts of small debris launched into the Atmosphere. And of course the Tsunami. The ensuing wave was hundreds of feet tall and crashed into the Eastern Coasts of North America, and practically washed away Western Europe. Over a Hundred Million People died, as cities like New York, Miami, Boston, D.C, Paris, London, Amsterdam, and numerous more cities were washed off the face of the earth. Ships and ruins of buildings floated hundreds of miles inland, most of the equipment of affected nations militaries was lost or destroyed When the waters retreated. The Qu new it was time to strike soon.

OOC: pretty much any country birding the North Atlantic has been severely damaged by this. The previous cities are, Everything east of the Appalachian Mountains is destroyed completely, the entire Caribbean was underwater for a while, West African and the Northern Amazon Jungles have turned into Swamps. And most of Europe east of Poland and the Balkans has been completely flooded and is now covered in shallow lakes and destroyed cities.

Giant Galactic Alien Empire that wants to take over the universe and will use any means necessary to do so.

IC Flag
Qu News - Rumors of small groups of Aestermorphs still left in asteroids surface around, military goes on quest to make sure these rumors are not true - Assasin try’s to kill emperor Kvrtzibg the 17th, is sent to become a Colonial

The Qu Empire
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Qu Empire » Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:41 pm

OOC: guys I think I need to specify, there is no Qu fleet anywhere near earth yet, the fleet is still in Qu territory preparing.

IC Flag

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:43 pm

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:
The Astral Mandate wrote:Do any of you have a centrifugal-force based cannon? I need to yeet something at the Qu's ships if you don't mind.

Yes. Read my military factbook.

Now that I look at it, the rail cannon would work. Do you think it could fire an... unconventional projectile? (It would need a tether)
MT, borderline PMT (Year: 2023)
Founder of the Rigel Pact, an organization dedicated to, basically, spreading peace and preventing the apocalypse.
Co- Founder of the Agricultural Research Organization, dedicated to producing the best fruit varieties in the world.
Left/Right: -7.25
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.74
"Aggression benefits the despot: therefore, work for freedom is work for peace." -Me

New Zoigai
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 17, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby New Zoigai » Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:43 pm

A kongo class probe 250 light years away would detect the QU fleet amassing in perperation for an invasion. It would relay this information back to the New Zoigians as human and non-human species alike attempt to figure out where the fleet is preparing to invade.
Last edited by New Zoigai on Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
African American, Born near the Pacific Ocean, Protestant Christian, History Lover, 6'2, Teenager
A Class 0.1 Civilization according to this index.
Political Math Graph results
https://www.politicalcompass.org/yourpo ... &soc=-0.72

"Freedom From one thing is bondage to its opposite. Choose to be bonded by the thing that benefits you more"
NS stats are Working in the deepest coal mines we have discovered and arent canon

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:44 pm

The Astral Mandate wrote:
The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:Yes. Read my military factbook.

Now that I look at it, the rail cannon would work. Do you think it could fire an... unconventional projectile? (It would need a tether)

Well, it works by slinging whatever you need to shoot around a small black hole at a decent part of the speed of light. Maybe.
Kraven Prevails!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents