NATION

PASSWORD

Qu Invasion of Earth (MT-FT, OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Qu Empire
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 03, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby The Qu Empire » Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:10 am

LEO, 120 km above Eastern Liberia

A large ship passes through a wormhole, this ship will be here to end the first stage of invasion, Immobilization, the ships deploys hundreds of thousands of canons on both it sides, each canon firing 2 or 3 large metal spheres out from it, soon about 500,000 spheres each about the size of a house, float near the ship, they quickly begin moving and form into a massive array around the earth in few Minutes, they then fall from the sky.

Minutes after the earth is ruptured with thousands of craters that are in every imaginable place. They then open, and a poisonous gas releases. Around the world the gas spreads quickly and covers all possible locations, the gas takes its effects on humans, turning them into colonials, the world fills with the sounds of agonizing screams of all humans breathing in the gas. People in bunkers hear the horrid noises up on the surface, and people pound on the entrance doors begging to be let in as their body melts around them.

Hours later, the gas dissipates, and the survives open the doors to see there once green world now widely covered in fields and fields of colonials, at the end of the day it is estimated that 5-6 billion people have been transformed.
If you’ve read all tomorrows you already know what this nation is.

Giant Galactic Alien Empire that wants to take over the universe and will use any means necessary to do so.

IC Flag
Qu News - Rumors of small groups of Aestermorphs still left in asteroids surface around, military goes on quest to make sure these rumors are not true - Assasin try’s to kill emperor Kvrtzibg the 17th, is sent to become a Colonial

The Rio Grande River Basin
Senator

Founded: Sep 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:16 am

The Qu Empire wrote:LEO, 120 km above Eastern Liberia

A large ship passes through a wormhole, this ship will be here to end the first stage of invasion, Immobilization, the ships deploys hundreds of thousands of canons on both it sides, each canon firing 2 or 3 large metal spheres out from it, soon about 500,000 spheres each about the size of a house, float near the ship, they quickly begin moving and form into a massive array around the earth in few Minutes, they then fall from the sky.

Minutes after the earth is ruptured with thousands of craters that are in every imaginable place. They then open, and a poisonous gas releases. Around the world the gas spreads quickly and covers all possible locations, the gas takes its effects on humans, turning them into colonials, the world fills with the sounds of agonizing screams of all humans breathing in the gas. People in bunkers hear the horrid noises up on the surface, and people pound on the entrance doors begging to be let in as their body melts around them.

Hours later, the gas dissipates, and the survives open the doors to see there once green world now widely covered in fields and fields of colonials, at the end of the day it is estimated that 5-6 billion people have been transformed.

OOC: I believe you’ve forgotten about the fact that there are about 12000 ships, give or take, plus a few hundred thousand fighters, prepared to destroy anything Qu looking.
FT Canon is most developed, therefore for F7
This Index says I am 0.364
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:17 am

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:

OOC: I believe you’ve forgotten about the fact that there are about 12000 ships, give or take, plus a few hundred thousand fighters, prepared to destroy anything Qu looking.

Also, the cables are ready.
MT, borderline PMT (Year: 2023)
Founder of the Rigel Pact, an organization dedicated to, basically, spreading peace and preventing the apocalypse.
Co- Founder of the Agricultural Research Organization, dedicated to producing the best fruit varieties in the world.
Left/Right: -7.25
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.74
"Aggression benefits the despot: therefore, work for freedom is work for peace." -Me

The Qu Empire
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Qu Empire » Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:21 am

OOC: They went above the most remote and lease militarized location they could find and then shot the spheres out quickly, a lot of spheres didnt make it, but i wanna say a lot of them did.

Giant Galactic Alien Empire that wants to take over the universe and will use any means necessary to do so.

IC Flag
Qu News - Rumors of small groups of Aestermorphs still left in asteroids surface around, military goes on quest to make sure these rumors are not true - Assasin try’s to kill emperor Kvrtzibg the 17th, is sent to become a Colonial

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:21 am

The Qu Empire wrote:
The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:OOC: I believe you’ve forgotten about the fact that there are about 12000 ships, give or take, plus a few hundred thousand fighters, prepared to destroy anything Qu looking.

OOC: They went above the most remote and lease militarized location they could find and then shot the spheres out quickly, a lot of spheres didnt make it, but i wanna say a lot of them did.

Ok, so is the Qu homeworld in the same dimension?
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Kraven Prevails!

Moc1
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 22, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Moc1 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:27 am

The Qu's homeworld gets hit by a impossibly horrendously absurdly so much deeply extraordinarily extremely insanely dense projectile (which compresses and becomes a very large huge colossus sizable substantial immense cosmic mammothian massive vast black hole) and kills of the entire Qu race. (We are also descendants of the extremely powerful race of Asteromorphs, so not godmod.)

Post losses.
Last edited by Moc1 on Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:28 am

Moc1 wrote:The Qu's homeworld gets hit by a impossibly horrendously absurdly so much deeply extraordinarily extremely insanely dense projectile (which compresses and becomes a very large huge colossus sizable substantial immense cosmic mammothian massive vast black hole) and kills of the entire Qu race.

Post losses.

Read forum rules
Founder of the Rigel Pact, an organization dedicated to, basically, spreading peace and preventing the apocalypse.
Co- Founder of the Agricultural Research Organization, dedicated to producing the best fruit varieties in the world.
"Aggression benefits the despot: therefore, work for freedom is work for peace." -Me

Moc1
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Moc1 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:30 am

The Astral Mandate wrote:
Moc1 wrote:The Qu's homeworld gets hit by a impossibly horrendously absurdly so much deeply extraordinarily extremely insanely dense projectile (which compresses and becomes a very large huge colossus sizable substantial immense cosmic mammothian massive vast black hole) and kills of the entire Qu race.

Post losses.

Read forum rules

There are no forum rules that does not allow me to do this. If said rule exists, please send me the link and ill be off deleting my posts. Thanks in advance!

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:32 am

Moc1 wrote:
The Astral Mandate wrote:Read forum rules

There are no forum rules that does not allow me to do this. If said rule exists, please send me the link and ill be off deleting my posts. Thanks in advance!

It’s called godmodding. You are doing that. And whilst not against rules, it’s a one way ticket to no-one RPing with you except the most summie of summies.
Kraven Prevails!

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:33 am

Moc1 wrote:
The Astral Mandate wrote:Read forum rules

Well, not a rule, but generally frowned upon:
God-mod(ding)/Godmod(ding)/Godmode: To describe what happens to another player's characters, forces, etc. without the player's consent; refusing to take losses; having absurdly powerful characters, military forces, or technology; having a state's geography (or other features) designed in such a way as to provide an undue advantage. Examples include describing how a missile hits another player's ship, describing casualties or fatalities of another player's characters, or saying another player's character dies. Doing such is a violation of community standards, but not against the rules. Players should allow for the other player to describe the "effect" of any event (such as a military engagement) unless they have their permission to describe such. May also include any activity which otherwise violates community standards, broadly speaking. See "What Godmodding Is 3.0" for more information.

The Eshurium Empire
Envoy

Founded: Oct 04, 2022
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Eshurium Empire » Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:34 am

OOC:how do I join
The Allied States Of The Eshurium Empire
NS policies are mostly Canon
The Eshurium News Network|BREAKING NEWS:A Blackcarian UAV has crashed near a southern Ehsurium SRD base|Impractical Jokers becomes the largest foreign TV show in the ASEE|Eshurium Sports Channel| EFL The New Hermeton Hawks beat the Troptopia Lancers, 42-14 in the 2023 Bison Bowl, MVP is Defensive Lineman(primarily playing weak 3) Peter Murray of the New Hermeton Hawks

Year:2023
KSP mod count:67
L4D mod cocunt:20
Arma3 mod count:40
PC will to live: NYG playoff chances next season
just your cookie-cutter presidential democracy

Status: Free Porcupine (If this offends you please send a 3 paragraph telegram, I'll make sure to read it)
Check out my puppet state:I S T O

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:35 am

The Eshurium Empire wrote:OOC:how do I join

Preferably by joining the Free World Coalition

Moc1
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Moc1 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:36 am

Moc1 wrote:There are no forum rules that does not allow me to do this. If said rule exists, please send me the link and ill be off deleting my posts. Thanks in advance!

It’s called godmodding. You are doing that. And whilst not against rules, it’s a one way ticket to no-one RPing with you except the most summie of summies.

It isn't god modding. My military does not need "hyper large battleship destroyer" muh type shit. A single gun armed with intensely dense packed ammunition (black hole ammo) that's stationed on a planet would be far more logically cheaper than your crappy overrated comically large battleships. Remind you that's basically modern military doctrine. Search up BVR. I suppose you havent learnt that?

Let's add another fact here. Why are you accusing me of godmodding when practically all you've done in this thread is "100000 billion million battleships bomb ur planet xddddddd"? Can't you answer that?
Last edited by Moc1 on Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 03, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:37 am

As the gas fills out Earth GSN Bissmark rises up bairly escaping the cloud. The crew is left wondering how many people in Germany survived while the communications department trys to search the all of Continental Europe to find any German government signals, due to nothing having been found the communications department estimated that most Germans fell victim to the attack.

Due to a insane rescue by the German fleet and transport ships a estimated 8.000.000 Germans where saved and brought to diffirent outposts and to Oshina before the Qu gas attack hit Earth.

The surviving generals and admirals of the German National Army are planning on a rapid expsansion of the fleet and order to prepare for a counter attack

German scientists took about 200.000 Colonials to try and find a way to make them Humans again. Ships have taken probes of the gas and are working on discovering anything about it

The General in charge of the German National Army said that Germany is not beaten yet and eventhough it looks as bad for Germany as in 1945, Germany will live to see the German flags waving victoriously like in 1951

Germany furthermore increases its defense budget and announces a draft to increase the size of the Navy and Army to 10.000.000 Men to fight against the Qu agression

OOC: Most of the Draftees are going to the ground forces: While my space Navy is rather weak my ground forces are a feared fighting force
TLDR: I need strong allies with good Space Navys to make use of my Strengh
Last edited by Post ww2 Germany on Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bassicaly Center left monarchist German with facist elements

Global News:
A joint offensive by German Ukrainin and slovenian forces encircle nearly all of central Turkey and penetrated up to Kurdish residential areas within Turkey Feldmarschal Heinz Guderian II announced to be promoted to Grand Fieldmarshal.

New Kurdish militia astablished after the seccesful offensive the population reacts by saying quote "Who is paying for all of that?"

Economic News:
Fuel prices explode x3 after the Airforce reported a shortage of fuel.

Workless number fall bellow the 6% mark after the government rolled out now subsitdies for the manufacturing sector.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:40 am

Moc1 wrote:
The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:It’s called godmodding. You are doing that. And whilst not against rules, it’s a one way ticket to no-one RPing with you except the most summie of summies.

It isn't god modding. My military does not need "hyper large battleship destroyer" muh type shit. A single gun armed with intensely dense packed ammunition (black hole ammo) that's stationed on a planet would be far more logically cheaper than your crappy overrated comically large battleships. Remind you that's basically modern military doctrine. Search up BVR. I suppose you havent learnt that?

Let's add another fact here. Why are you accusing me of godmodding when practically all you've done in this thread is "100000 billion million battleships bomb ur planet xddddddd"? Can't you answer that?

Because it’s actually reasonable. Secondly, I have never done “lol destroy planet”. I sent a fleet over to fight literal gods, ie. The Qu. Once again, black hole ammo, where? The Qu home world is somewhere unknown. So, stop godmodding.
Kraven Prevails!

Moc1
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Moc1 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:42 am

Moc1 wrote:It isn't god modding. My military does not need "hyper large battleship destroyer" muh type shit. A single gun armed with intensely dense packed ammunition (black hole ammo) that's stationed on a planet would be far more logically cheaper than your crappy overrated comically large battleships. Remind you that's basically modern military doctrine. Search up BVR. I suppose you havent learnt that?

Because it’s actually reasonable. Secondly, I have never done “lol destroy planet”. I sent a fleet over to fight literal gods, ie. The Qu. Once again, black hole ammo, where? The Qu home world is somewhere unknown. So, stop godmodding.

Lorewise it isn't godmod because if you know the lore of All Tomorrows, the Asteromorphs have had contact with them eventually killing them as a revenge to the massacre of the star people. We're canonically the descendants of Asteremorphs subjects (made from the gravital) so by this point we'd already know where they are based on existing knowledge about the Qu.

Black hole ammo is just like atom bombs, but their cores are VERY VERY dense, once up to a certain velocity the core gets compressed and due to the dense nature of the core (its denser than a neutron star) eventually creates a black hole as supported by current scientific theory.
Last edited by Moc1 on Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Qu Empire
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Qu Empire » Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:44 am

The Qu Empire wrote:OOC: They went above the most remote and lease militarized location they could find and then shot the spheres out quickly, a lot of spheres didnt make it, but i wanna say a lot of them did.

Ok, so is the Qu homeworld in the same dimension?

OOC: yes, it’s in the Milky Way also.

Also before you guys start shooting up my capital you should probably react to most of everyone becoming colonials now.

IC Flag

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:47 am

The Qu Empire wrote:
The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:Ok, so is the Qu homeworld in the same dimension?

Also before you guys start shooting up my capital you should probably react to most of everyone becoming colonials now.

I do remind you that a very ticked of UGF is probably going to send a rescue force to try and make an antidote on Earth, whilst sending a fleet or 7 towards the Qu
Kraven Prevails!

Moc1
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Moc1 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:51 am

The Qu Empire wrote:
The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:Ok, so is the Qu homeworld in the same dimension?

Need response to attacks. Not godmod, i've explained btw also check TGs

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:56 am

Vice Admiral Onassis had ordered that the meeting be beamed aboard the Andromeda, just in the nick of time. When he got aboard, a string of cuss words was let out.

UGFS Andromeda

The ship fired at the Qu, having executed a microjump, millions of batteries firing at the Qu ship. This would be the sombre MO.

“THOSE MOTHERFUCKING LITTLE SONSUVBITCHES, THOSE LITTLE…”

Admiral Bentson was getting rather bored of this.

“Secretary Zimmler? Please send a science ship, in order to analyse and create an antidote to this gas. I also request that we send the majority of non-essential fleets to Terra Firma immediately. IMMEDIATELY!”
Kraven Prevails!

The Qu Empire
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Qu Empire » Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:02 am

IC Flag

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries
Senator

Founded: Aug 30, 2022
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:32 am

The Qu Empire wrote:-snip-

Just wait til we assemble the colonials into Modular Panzer People (modular people with heavily keratinized outer shell in the shape of a tank capable of firing a spike at high velocity), 30 modules total, completely motile.
Karl von Larenz invited to Moscow to see Destroyed M1A1 Abrams “Only one Abrams? You should come visit one of our scrapyards next time, you’d be surprised.” He remarks. | Man killed in his sleep by a falling 2012 GMC Terrain - “We actually don’t know where it came from.” Claim local authorities.|  | American tourist dressed as "Skibidi Toilet" arrested in Beisinghausen airport for illegal posession of Cannabis

Want Cheap Equipment? Visit Karl's Warehouse!
A bunch of space mercs in a confederation Authoritarian oligarchy led by Karl von Larenz
Member of KTO, Founder of FWC

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:54 am

UGFS Cassiopeia, UGFS Tadpole, UGFS Pinwheel, UGFS Triangulum, UGFS Messier, UGFS Comet, UGFS Sculptor

A myriad of screens lit up across the fleet. Voices, lots of voices, and tens of different species lit up the screens.

“Cassiopeia, ready for battle!”

“Pinwheel, ready.”

“Tadpole, under your command, sir!”

“Triangulum, full capacity.”

“Messier, waiting for orders.”

“Comet, ready to rumble.”

“Sculptor, ready.”

“Open the rift.”

And with that, the Milky Way tore apart the abyss, and zipped away, leaving a blue gaping hole as it left. Its fleet jumped through, as did the others, heading towards Qu territory. Along with them; 9 Avalons, capable of devastating a planet, and rending it uninhabitable for millennia.

On the other side of the system, the UGFSS Libertine, and the UGFS Crick and Einstein headed into the system, a science ship, and the two carrier’s significantly smaller fleet.
Last edited by The Rio Grande River Basin on Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kraven Prevails!

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:43 am

The UGFS Crick had a special payload, an experiment by The Astral Mandate.
Like the other ships, it had missile launchers.
However, one of the missiles had been modified for Operation Gobi, a secret joint operation between Rio Grande and The Astral Mandate.
Its goal: Get an electrical cable into a Qu ship, then flood it with energy.
Once the ship entered orbit, it locked onto a Qu ship, and began the countdown.
"5..."
"4..."
"3..."
"2..."
"1..."
"We have ignition of Gobi-1!"
The crew watched as the sleek missile, with its long burden behind it, soared toward the enemy fleet.
OOC: I have to go now, expect the rest later

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries
Senator

Founded: Aug 30, 2022
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:51 am

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:It’s called godmodding. You are doing that. And whilst not against rules, it’s a one way ticket to no-one RPing with you except the most summie of summies.

Beat godmodding with godmodding, bro hasn't heard of 2D fragments (funny paper slip ask QSSC he'll know) which are to remove a dimension in a localized area around his homeworld, basically flattening their asses to death

Nobody's gonna void that right?
Karl von Larenz invited to Moscow to see Destroyed M1A1 Abrams “Only one Abrams? You should come visit one of our scrapyards next time, you’d be surprised.” He remarks. | Man killed in his sleep by a falling 2012 GMC Terrain - “We actually don’t know where it came from.” Claim local authorities.|  | American tourist dressed as "Skibidi Toilet" arrested in Beisinghausen airport for illegal posession of Cannabis

Want Cheap Equipment? Visit Karl's Warehouse!
A bunch of space mercs in a confederation Authoritarian oligarchy led by Karl von Larenz
Member of KTO, Founder of FWC

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents