NATION

PASSWORD

The Marajarbian Invasion of Filonia ( Thread closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Past beans
Envoy

Founded: Jan 11, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Past beans » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:23 am

past beans does not have any demands, but it does ASK for money from the fuel wasted on doing nothing.
I’ll make factbooks when I think of shit to write about!

Filonian State
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 25, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Filonian State » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:23 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Filonian State wrote:I'll give up but there's things:
- Filonia is independent state
- Marajarbia can't attack Filonia but can support enemies.
- Filonia isn't vassal of SM
- Filonia hasevery terrain what is occupied by SM
- SM will have 50 year truce

The Marajarbian demands:

-Filonia agrees to an international inspection for weaponry.

-Filonian robots are permanently disassembled.

-Filonia and Marajarbia sign a peace treaty and trade agreement.

-Marajarbia hands over any occupied Filonian territory back to its rightful owners.

-Filonia’s government is handed over to an international court for a free and fair trial.

OK, we'll have time peace until i'll consider this
I'm back
He/His

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:24 am

Past beans wrote:past beans does not have any demands, but it does ASK for money from the fuel wasted on doing nothing.

Marajarbia offers to compensate for the fuel costs.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Past beans
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Past beans » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:43 am

Past beans wrote:past beans does not have any demands, but it does ASK for money from the fuel wasted on doing nothing.

Marajarbia offers to compensate for the fuel costs.

past beans thanks Marajarbia for this.

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries
Senator

Founded: Aug 30, 2022
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:07 am

If Santoak decides to undertake any form of intervention, we will show them the power of our 150 Sparviero class hydrofoils (and speedboats with mounted RPGs of course)
"Dad, why is my sister named Rose?"
"Because your mother loves roses."
"Thanks dad."
"No problem, Rheinmetall-AG Flugabwehrraketensystem Roland auf Radkraftfahrzeug "
Beisinghausen man shot dead after reaching for a law enforcement officer's sidearm, last words were "blud you are giving sus ohio npc vibes" | Local loan shark apprehended, forced to watch Lankybox videos. | Corrupt politician thrown off 5th floor building by angry mob,"he deserved it", local authorities say | American tourist dressed as "Skibidi Toilet" arrested in Beisinghausen airport for illegal posession of Cannabis
A bunch of space mercs in a confederation Authoritarian oligarchy led by Karl von Larenz
Member of KTO, Founder of FWC

Santoak
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 23, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Santoak » Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:13 am

Filonian State wrote:OK, we'll have time peace until i'll consider this

Santoak strongly encourages Filonia to reject this. Santoak and her forces are more than able to repule Marajarbian forces. If Filonia agrees to this they show that they are weak enough to be cowed by mere threats and have no honour as a nation. Reject these false rumours by rejecting the Marajarbian demands outright. Santoak will support Filonia in its self-defence.
Yes I'm an Evangelion fan, how could you tell?

We're an abomination of a nation with New Zealand and Japan fused together where Japan is.

Also we have to deal with Kaiju. So there's that.

AVALON TEAM

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:14 am

Filonian State wrote:
The Marajarbian demands:

-Filonia agrees to an international inspection for weaponry.

-Filonian robots are permanently disassembled.

-Filonia and Marajarbia sign a peace treaty and trade agreement.

-Marajarbia hands over any occupied Filonian territory back to its rightful owners.

-Filonia’s government is handed over to an international court for a free and fair trial.

OK, we'll have time peace until i'll consider this

Marajarbia commends this.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Past beans
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Past beans » Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:15 am

Santoak wrote:
Filonian State wrote:OK, we'll have time peace until i'll consider this

Santoak strongly encourages Filonia to reject this. Santoak and her forces are more than able to repule Marajarbian forces. If Filonia agrees to this they show that they are weak enough to be cowed by mere threats and have no honour as a nation. Reject these false rumours by rejecting the Marajarbian demands outright. Santoak will support Filonia in its self-defence.

past beans chooses to remind Santoak that they encouraged the initial peace talks.

Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:21 am

Santoak wrote:Santoak strongly encourages Filonia to reject this. Santoak and her forces are more than able to repule Marajarbian forces. If Filonia agrees to this they show that they are weak enough to be cowed by mere threats and have no honour as a nation. Reject these false rumours by rejecting the Marajarbian demands outright. Santoak will support Filonia in its self-defence.

Time to kick this war off in the 2027 Panama Bumping Incident (where a Santoaki Frigate is forcefully bumped into international waters by the
MSR Quandale Dingle, A Sparviero class hydrofoil
"Thanks dad."
"No problem, Rheinmetall-AG Flugabwehrraketensystem Roland auf Radkraftfahrzeug "
Beisinghausen man shot dead after reaching for a law enforcement officer's sidearm, last words were "blud you are giving sus ohio npc vibes" | Local loan shark apprehended, forced to watch Lankybox videos. | Corrupt politician thrown off 5th floor building by angry mob,"he deserved it", local authorities say | American tourist dressed as "Skibidi Toilet" arrested in Beisinghausen airport for illegal posession of Cannabis
A bunch of space mercs in a confederation Authoritarian oligarchy led by Karl von Larenz

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:23 am

Past beans wrote:
Santoak wrote:

past beans chooses to remind Santoak that they encouraged the initial peace talks.

Marajarbia does the same.

Filonian State
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Filonian State » Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:32 am

Filonian State still thinks. Because it's too bad.
I'm back
He/His

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:34 am

Filonian State wrote:Filonian State still thinks. Because it's too bad.

Marajarbia states that Filonia is free to take its time in making such decisions.

Filonian State
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Filonian State » Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:36 am

Filonian State wrote:Filonian State still thinks. Because it's too bad.

Marajarbia states that Filonia is free to take its time in making such decisions.

Thank you for help in realization of my plan
I'm back
He/His

Santoak
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Santoak » Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:45 am

Past beans wrote:past beans chooses to remind Santoak that they encouraged the initial peace talks.

The Santoak Self-Defence Forces state openly that the requirements for peace talks could only be made when there was no possible threat of invasion. The alliance and the casus beli of Marajarbia still stands. The only way such peace talks can be in good faith is the dissolution of the coalition against Filonia and the demobilization of every single soldier in all offending nations.

Past beans wrote:past beans took notice quickly, and moved 2 small battleships to observe the forces on the move.

The crew of the SSDF submarine Tōryū was on high alert as they approached the enemy battleships. The crew could feel the tension in the air as they prepared to launch four MK 48 Mod 7 CBASS torpedo against the massive ships. They had been given special orders from High Command. These Battleships had "officially" begun firing at the Santoak fleet and were to be considered a threat to Santoak

Captain Akiyama stood in the control room, watching as his crew worked to get the torpedo ready. He felt the weight of the responsibility on his shoulders, knowing that one mistake could mean the difference between life and death for his crew and for the success of their mission.

The moment came, and Akiyama gave the order to launch the torpedo. The crew sprang into action, making sure that everything was set up correctly. The tension was palpable as they waited for the torpedo to hit its target.

The MK 48 Mod 7 CBASS torpedo is 21 inches in diameter and 19 feet long, with a weight of approximately 3,500 pounds. It has a range of over 30 nautical miles and can travel at speeds of up to 28 knots. The torpedo is powered by a high-energy density lithium battery and has a guidance system that uses both active and passive sonar.

The MK 48 Mod 7 CBASS torpedo was capable of attacking both fast and slow-moving targets, including heavily armored battleships. It was equipped with an advanced warhead that could be programmed to detonate at a specific depth or on contact with the target, depending on the desired effect. The torpedo's CBASS system also allows it to operate in shallow and congested littoral waters, where it can track targets in the presence of heavy background noise.

Seconds felt like hours as the torpedo sped toward the battleship. The crew watched anxiously as the torpedos homed in on their targets, two torpedoes on each battleship its computerized brain calculating the perfect moment to detonate. These torpedos had 292.5 kg of explosive filler within them built into a shaped charge that could slice through meters of steel like they were nothing.

We're an abomination of a nation with New Zealand and Japan fused together where Japan is.

AVALON TEAM

Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:37 am

Santoak wrote:-Snip-

The MSR Quandale Dingle and the MSR Sentry patrol boats, observe the incident from close by, they decide it's time to act and drop 20 depth chages.
"Thanks dad."

Santoak
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Santoak » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:51 am

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries wrote:
Santoak wrote:-Snip-

The MSR Quandale Dingle and the MSR Sentry patrol boats, observe the incident from close by, they decide it's time to act and drop 20 depth chages.

Detecting the incoming boats the Tōryū dived rapidly and made evasive maneuvers. They escaped the first 10. Barely.

The submarine shook violently as the first depth charge exploded nearby. The crew felt the impact reverberating through the hull, and the sound of the explosion echoed through the cramped compartments. The submarine began to dive, plunging deeper into the dark and frigid depths of the ocean.

As they descended, the crew could hear the deafening sound of the enemy ship's propellers above them, searching for any sign of the submerged vessel. Captain Akiyama barked orders to the crew, their voices tense and urgent over the intercom.

"Prepare for another attack! Brace for impact!"

The submarine continued to dive, its engines straining against the pressure of the water. The crew worked quickly and methodically, doing everything they could to keep the vessel intact as the depth charges continued to rain down.

The explosions came in rapid succession, shaking the sub and its crew with each detonation. The noise was overwhelming, drowning out any other sound and filling the compartment with a deafening roar.

Despite the chaos and the danger, the crew remained focused, each member doing their part to ensure the safety of the vessel and its crew. The submarine continued to dive deeper and deeper, the pressure increases with every passing moment.

Witnessing the patrol boats dropping depth charges and hearing the desperate calls for assistance from the Tōryū, Captain Miku of the Akazi-Class Destroyer Shimakaze decided to open direct hostilities and authorized a counter-attack.

The crew sprang into action, manning the ship's weapons systems. The Akizuki-class destroyer positioned itself for a clear shot, and the missile launchers opened up with a deafening roar. A pair of Type 90 Ship-to-Ship missiles streaked out of the VLS and began to skim just ten meters off the water at supersonic speeds towards the two patrol boats. Each ship would earn one missile for this transgression.
Last edited by Santoak on Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

AVALON TEAM

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:55 am

Santoak wrote:
Past beans wrote:past beans chooses to remind Santoak that they encouraged the initial peace talks.

The Santoak Self-Defence Forces state openly that the requirements for peace talks could only be made when there was no possible threat of invasion. The alliance and the casus beli of Marajarbia still stands. The only way such peace talks can be in good faith is the dissolution of the coalition against Filonia and the demobilization of every single soldier in all offending nations.

Past beans wrote:past beans took notice quickly, and moved 2 small battleships to observe the forces on the move.

The crew of the SSDF submarine Tōryū was on high alert as they approached the enemy battleships. The crew could feel the tension in the air as they prepared to launch four MK 48 Mod 7 CBASS torpedo against the massive ships. They had been given special orders from High Command. These Battleships had "officially" begun firing at the Santoak fleet and were to be considered a threat to Santoak

Captain Akiyama stood in the control room, watching as his crew worked to get the torpedo ready. He felt the weight of the responsibility on his shoulders, knowing that one mistake could mean the difference between life and death for his crew and for the success of their mission.

The moment came, and Akiyama gave the order to launch the torpedo. The crew sprang into action, making sure that everything was set up correctly. The tension was palpable as they waited for the torpedo to hit its target.

The MK 48 Mod 7 CBASS torpedo is 21 inches in diameter and 19 feet long, with a weight of approximately 3,500 pounds. It has a range of over 30 nautical miles and can travel at speeds of up to 28 knots. The torpedo is powered by a high-energy density lithium battery and has a guidance system that uses both active and passive sonar.

The MK 48 Mod 7 CBASS torpedo was capable of attacking both fast and slow-moving targets, including heavily armored battleships. It was equipped with an advanced warhead that could be programmed to detonate at a specific depth or on contact with the target, depending on the desired effect. The torpedo's CBASS system also allows it to operate in shallow and congested littoral waters, where it can track targets in the presence of heavy background noise.

Seconds felt like hours as the torpedo sped toward the battleship. The crew watched anxiously as the torpedos homed in on their targets, two torpedoes on each battleship its computerized brain calculating the perfect moment to detonate. These torpedos had 292.5 kg of explosive filler within them built into a shaped charge that could slice through meters of steel like they were nothing.

Marajarbia states that peace negotiations are happening, and should the demands be rejected, Marajarbia will negotiate them with Filonia.

Santoak
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Santoak » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:57 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Marajarbia states that peace negotiations are happening, and should the demands be rejected, Marajarbia will negotiate them with Filonia.

The Self-Defense Forces have little belief that Marajarbia has the will nor ability to enforce this demand of theirs even using their armed forces. But should Marajarbia be so inclined they may attempt to prove the Self-Defence forces wrong and show their proper mettle outside of bombing a cow in an empty pasture.
Last edited by Santoak on Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

AVALON TEAM

Past beans
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Past beans » Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:10 am

Santoak wrote:snip due to length

the missiles neared targets. a crew member on battleship A turns around to see it, but it is too late. battleship A has a massive hole blown in the hull. the jarring movement of the ship finishes it, snapping the battleship in half as if it was a toy. battleship B noticed the explosion just in time for their own. battleship B takes a hit to the side, blowing a hole straight through the ship. the last thing battleship B does is fire a flare. the flare in the sky is shaped like a skull. battleship B sinks fully.

Alitrus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alitrus » Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:12 am

Santoak wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Marajarbia states that peace negotiations are happening, and should the demands be rejected, Marajarbia will negotiate them with Filonia.

The Self-Defense Forces have little belief that Marajarbia has the will nor ability to enforce this demand of theirs even using their armed forces. But should Marajarbia be so inclined they may attempt to prove the Self-Defence forces wrong and show their proper mettle outside of bombing a cow in an empty pasture.

The Alitrusian First General of War threatens if Santoak is to attempt to mount an assault during peace talks, Alitrus will not respond lightly, promising the reinforcements for Filonia will be destroyed immediately.
Alitrus, cooler Manchuria
Breaking news: A patient of project Demi was reported to have broken into a home using their enhanced senses and speed | Starfleet Overwatch 1 reports victory against Roshikon forces in the first major campaign of the war | Alitrusian tank ends up in a club after a drunk tanker was dared to bring his ‘wheels’ | Jina Imaito is recorded flipping off the leader of the American Cargo Fleet after he parks a Washington class Supercargo Freighter in her childhood home for demolition.

Alitrus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alitrus » Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:13 am

Past beans wrote:
Santoak wrote:snip due to length

the missiles neared targets. a crew member on battleship A turns around to see it, but it is too late. battleship A has a massive hole blown in the hull. the jarring movement of the ship finishes it, snapping the battleship in half as if it was a toy. battleship B noticed the explosion just in time for their own. battleship B takes a hit to the side, blowing a hole straight through the ship. the last thing battleship B does is fire a flare. the flare in the sky is shaped like a skull. battleship B sinks fully.

Alitrus now sends multiple ships to deal with both sides, and make sure shots are NOT fired
Alitrus, cooler Manchuria
Breaking news: A patient of project Demi was reported to have broken into a home using their enhanced senses and speed | Starfleet Overwatch 1 reports victory against Roshikon forces in the first major campaign of the war | Alitrusian tank ends up in a club after a drunk tanker was dared to bring his ‘wheels’ | Jina Imaito is recorded flipping off the leader of the American Cargo Fleet after he parks a Washington class Supercargo Freighter in her childhood home for demolition.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:14 am

Alitrus wrote:
Santoak wrote:

The Alitrusian First General of War threatens if Santoak is to attempt to mount an assault during peace talks, Alitrus will not respond lightly, promising the reinforcements for Filonia will be destroyed immediately.

Marajarbia commends this move.

Post ww2 Germany Space Administration
Envoy

Founded: Mar 14, 2023
Father Knows Best State

Postby Post ww2 Germany Space Administration » Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:17 am

Santoak wrote:
Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries wrote:The MSR Quandale Dingle and the MSR Sentry patrol boats, observe the incident from close by, they decide it's time to act and drop 20 depth chages.

Detecting the incoming boats the Tōryū dived rapidly and made evasive maneuvers. They escaped the first 10. Barely.

The submarine shook violently as the first depth charge exploded nearby. The crew felt the impact reverberating through the hull, and the sound of the explosion echoed through the cramped compartments. The submarine began to dive, plunging deeper into the dark and frigid depths of the ocean.

As they descended, the crew could hear the deafening sound of the enemy ship's propellers above them, searching for any sign of the submerged vessel. Captain Akiyama barked orders to the crew, their voices tense and urgent over the intercom.

"Prepare for another attack! Brace for impact!"

The submarine continued to dive, its engines straining against the pressure of the water. The crew worked quickly and methodically, doing everything they could to keep the vessel intact as the depth charges continued to rain down.

The explosions came in rapid succession, shaking the sub and its crew with each detonation. The noise was overwhelming, drowning out any other sound and filling the compartment with a deafening roar.

Despite the chaos and the danger, the crew remained focused, each member doing their part to ensure the safety of the vessel and its crew. The submarine continued to dive deeper and deeper, the pressure increases with every passing moment.

Witnessing the patrol boats dropping depth charges and hearing the desperate calls for assistance from the Tōryū, Captain Miku of the Akazi-Class Destroyer Shimakaze decided to open direct hostilities and authorized a counter-attack.

The crew sprang into action, manning the ship's weapons systems. The Akizuki-class destroyer positioned itself for a clear shot, and the missile launchers opened up with a deafening roar. A pair of Type 90 Ship-to-Ship missiles streaked out of the VLS and began to skim just ten meters off the water at supersonic speeds towards the two patrol boats. Each ship would earn one missile for this transgression.

Germany orders its fleet to conduct 24/7 Submarine detection missions for fleet defense

Past beans
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Past beans » Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:19 am

past beans, fearing the worst has happened, goes a bit drastic. 500 past beans troops set up a camp in an exposed area for seemingly no reason. however, these troops are aware of something the other nations aren't. concealed to the best of their abilities, hides a terror wheel in the forest. the terror wheel has 20 missiles and has 3 meant for those who come across the camp.

Exarkyon
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 03, 2023
Democratic Socialists

Postby Exarkyon » Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:33 am

Iraxon III Arkon:
"We commend the peace talks and urge the nations fighting to make a truce for at least the duration of the negotiations. We request all nations involved keep in mind that the ideal outcome is peaceful, whether one supports Filonia or Marajarbia."

This move is uncontroversial in Exarkyon and is met with approval by both pro-Marajarbia and anti-Marajarbia Exarkyamed.
Official information about Exarkyon can be found here.
Hierarchy of canon:
[https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1967571]This Dispatch[/url] > Other Dispatches > Forum posts
Anything is canon unless contradicted by something higher up.

Pro: American Solidarity Party, Catholicism, Distributism, Communitarianism, The Environment, Freedom of Religion, Labor Unions, Science
Anti: Abortion, Anarchy, Communism, Fascism, Individualism, Laissez-faire Capitalism, Nationalism

GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents