NATION

PASSWORD

Deanolia's: Virus DV-22

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Orcuo
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 15, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Orcuo » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:35 pm

Utquiagvik wrote:Utquaigvik is creating missiles infused with DV-22 samples to be used as a biological weapon in future wars.

I approve.
Funnyman: Putting the ‘Ions’ in NationStates since forever.
Proud Subsidiary of the NationStates Official* YouTube Channel
(*Due to a cease and desist letter from Maxcorp, I had to put this asterisk next to "Official")

DDSland
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby DDSland » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:45 pm

Orcuo wrote:
DDSland wrote:Ha! too bad i stole the unmutated sample! *breakes it in your lab and infects your country* HA.

Jokes on you! First off, I already scanned the virus DNA! Second off, my population is already so pumped up with several types of vaccines & steroids that viruses are afraid to catch them! Third off, you’re in my country and my security squad as surrounded you while I was keeping you busy! Fourth off, none of this really matters because before I got the virus from you my agents had already collected it and have started the mutation process, I just wanted to see if someone was gullible enough to give me a sample!

OK, you left me no choice. If you stop mutating the sample I "accidently" gave you. I WONT NUKE YOUR ENTIRE NATION. WITH DEATH VIRUS. *which kills everything, ALSO there is no immunity and vaccines to save people infected by the virus.*
Hello, I am DDSland

Who had joined the Ottoman-Marajarbian War,
is the leader of Scratch Cinema
and is a Scratcher.

DDSland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby DDSland » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:47 pm

Utquiagvik wrote:Utquaigvik is creating missiles infused with DV-22 samples to be used as a biological weapon in future wars.

Nice move, Utquiagvik. Infect your enemies and kill them easier. Here's 1,000,000 vaccines.
Hello, I am DDSland

and is a Scratcher.

DDSland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby DDSland » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:49 pm

DDSland wrote:
Orcuo wrote:Jokes on you! First off, I already scanned the virus DNA! Second off, my population is already so pumped up with several types of vaccines & steroids that viruses are afraid to catch them! Third off, you’re in my country and my security squad as surrounded you while I was keeping you busy! Fourth off, none of this really matters because before I got the virus from you my agents had already collected it and have started the mutation process, I just wanted to see if someone was gullible enough to give me a sample!

OK, you left me no choice. If you stop mutating the sample I "accidently" gave you. I WONT NUKE YOUR ENTIRE NATION. WITH DEATH VIRUS. *which kills everything, ALSO there is no immunity and vaccines to save people infected by the virus.*

EWSland: I WILL ALSO NUKE YOU WITH THE DEATH VIRUS IF YOU NUKE HIM.

Okay, okay fine. You win.
Hello, I am DDSland

and is a Scratcher.

Orcuo
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Orcuo » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:51 pm

DDSland wrote:OK, you left me no choice. If you stop mutating the sample I "accidently" gave you. I WONT NUKE YOUR ENTIRE NATION. WITH DEATH VIRUS. *which kills everything, ALSO there is no immunity and vaccines to save people infected by the virus.*

Sure you will…

Anyway, I have to go now. Important business and such, do see yourself out, if you don’t mind. Toodles!

*puts on gas mask, leaves through the doorway, and hits a button locking down the laboratory to spray a disinfectant, keeping the virus trapped inside with you as well.*
(*Due to a cease and desist letter from Maxcorp, I had to put this asterisk next to "Official")

DDSland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby DDSland » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:52 pm

Orcuo wrote:
DDSland wrote:OK, you left me no choice. If you stop mutating the sample I "accidently" gave you. I WONT NUKE YOUR ENTIRE NATION. WITH DEATH VIRUS. *which kills everything, ALSO there is no immunity and vaccines to save people infected by the virus.*

Sure you will…

Anyway, I have to go now. Important business and such, do see yourself out, if you don’t mind. Toodles!

*puts on gas mask, leaves through the doorway, and hits a button locking down the laboratory to spray a disinfectant, keeping the virus trapped inside with you as well.*

Idiot. I am immune to the virus. and also CREPE>
Last edited by DDSland on Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello, I am DDSland

and is a Scratcher.

Orcuo
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Orcuo » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:54 pm

DDSland wrote:Idiot. I am immune to the virus. and also CREPE>

Wait your immune? Why not just take a blood sample of your blood and make a vaccine?

DDSland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby DDSland » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:55 pm

Orcuo wrote:
DDSland wrote:Idiot. I am immune to the virus. and also CREPE>

Wait your immune? Why not just take a blood sample of your blood and make a vaccine?

I DID.
Hello, I am DDSland

and is a Scratcher.

Orcuo
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Orcuo » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:56 pm

DDSland wrote:I DID.

Cool! Can I have it?

DDSland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby DDSland » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:58 pm

Orcuo wrote:
DDSland wrote:I DID.

Cool! Can I have it?

If you want. You are a bit lucky i might give your nation 100,000 vaccines. I called it the: "DAV Vaccine or Deanolian Anti Virus".
Hello, I am DDSland

and is a Scratcher.

Orcuo
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Orcuo » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:00 pm

DDSland wrote:If you want. You are a bit lucky i might give your nation 100,000 vaccines. I called it the: "DAV Vaccine or Deanolian Anti Virus".

Cool! Can I have a small test tube of the vaccine?

DDSland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby DDSland » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:01 pm

Orcuo wrote:
DDSland wrote:If you want. You are a bit lucky i might give your nation 100,000 vaccines. I called it the: "DAV Vaccine or Deanolian Anti Virus".

Cool! Can I have a small test tube of the vaccine?

Sure. but do not make it harmful tho. OK?
Hello, I am DDSland

and is a Scratcher.

Orcuo
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Orcuo » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:02 pm

DDSland wrote:Sure. but do not make it harmful tho. OK?

Okie dokie!

*grabs the vaccine and puts it into a machine and begins pressing buttons on it*

DDSland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby DDSland » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:03 pm

Orcuo wrote:
DDSland wrote:Sure. but do not make it harmful tho. OK?

Okie dokie!

*grabs the vaccine and puts it into a machine and begins pressing buttons on it*

wait what are you doing?
Hello, I am DDSland

and is a Scratcher.

Orcuo
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Orcuo » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:05 pm

DDSland wrote:wait what are you doing?

I’m just copying the vaccine’s dna blueprint to create my own version of it so I can quickly distribute the vaccine through the water and ration supply.

DDSland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby DDSland » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:08 pm

Orcuo wrote:
DDSland wrote:wait what are you doing?

I’m just copying the vaccine’s dna blueprint to create my own version of it so I can quickly distribute the vaccine through the water and ration supply.

Huh. That's actually good! I think.
Hello, I am DDSland

and is a Scratcher.

Orcuo
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Orcuo » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:11 pm

DDSland wrote:Huh. That's actually good! I think.

And send!

*presses send button*

Now that the blueprint has been sent, production can begin and my entire population should be vaccinated! Thankfully it’s almost mandatory evening ration consumption time so we should only have to wait about 30 minutes.

DDSland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby DDSland » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:14 pm

Orcuo wrote:
DDSland wrote:Huh. That's actually good! I think.

And send!

*presses send button*

Now that the blueprint has been sent, production can begin and my entire population should be vaccinated! Thankfully it’s almost mandatory evening ration consumption time so we should only have to wait about 30 minutes.

Noice. :)
Hello, I am DDSland

and is a Scratcher.

Orcuo
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Orcuo » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:18 pm

DDSland wrote:Noice. :)

I also sent blueprints for a reversed-engineered vaccine that would effectively make it more deadly then the original virus! Either way I have to go now so I have to get ready for Oktoberfest so later ja!

*presses button dropping you down into a barrel that gets sent into a river that leads into the ocean and floats back all the way to your country*

DDSland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby DDSland » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:19 pm

OK.. Huh.. it looks like now that Deanolia is cured.
Hello, I am DDSland

and is a Scratcher.

Orcuo
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Great News Everyone!

Postby Orcuo » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:24 pm

Great news everyone! After some mutation from my laboratory the DV-22 Virus sample had been formed into the DV-22 2.0 Virus! This time the victims of the version will get more hostile and their skin will become resistant to weapons! This includes knifes, bats, guns and more!

Utquiagvik
Minister

Founded: Nov 04, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Utquiagvik » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:30 pm

Orcuo wrote:Great news everyone! After some mutation from my laboratory the DV-22 Virus sample had been formed into the DV-22 2.0 Virus! This time the victims of the version will get more hostile and their skin will become resistant to weapons! This includes knifes, bats, guns and more!

Awesome. How much does a sample of this new virus cost?
Utquiagvik, a war criminal’s paradise.
Known for its ruined cities and addiction to war.
Jimmy Aligatami welcomes you to Utquiagvik.

Democratic Utquiagvik has returned. Don’t worry, we are still evil.
Founder of the ADTO, and Member of The KTO, UCN, VA, SATA, ATO, FWC, POID and DAD.

Orcuo
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Orcuo » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:36 pm

Utquiagvik wrote:Awesome. How much does a sample of this new virus cost?

Why my dear sir, this product is still in it’s beta phase! I still have much improving to do. In the meantime, feel free to browse other items in our shopping catalogue.

Past beans
Envoy

Founded: Jan 11, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Past beans » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:37 pm

Past beans starts a program to build trauma centers in countries that need them. Meanwhile, in response to the upgrade, past beans begins to call support from other local planets under it’s control.
I’ll make factbooks when I think of shit to write about!

Scytharum
Envoy

Founded: Jun 24, 2021
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Scytharum » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:42 pm

Scytharum forms a defensive line of its 1st and 3rd Stellar Force Fleets near the Asteroid Belt between Mars and Jupiter, in order to safeguard the Ceres Outpost and to prevent any incursion of the DV-22 virus or its more powerful counterpart. The aforementioned 61st Rockdwellers, whose recovery team had perished on the surface of Pluto, are ordered to stay there, and to monitor and destroy any incoming threats while the defensive line forms up in order to keep any incoming vessels from entering the inner solar system.
The United Commonwealths of Scytharum

Greetings from the United Commonwealths, a bastion of Freedom, Catholicism, and Cheese, oh my! With a strong military and stronger beliefs in liberty, morality, and equality, Scytharum as a nation seeks to reflect the best in mankind, from his ambition to his moral compass. If one has a desire for greater faith, cool muscle cars, or some pretty great food, Scytharum is the nation for you! Have a wonderful day!
| Russian military drills in Lake Baikal raise concerns from China| Amazonas "Hoarding too many capybaras", says GGL Leader Erica Wilhelm | Vilnius & Warsaw riots suppressed by German Military Police | Scythian Humanitarian Aid sent to USA, Haiti after recent Hurricane Carl

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents