NATION

PASSWORD

The OEG’s invasion of the United States of America (Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Rio Grande River Basin
Senator

Founded: Sep 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:23 pm

LightningYagami wrote:
The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:OOC: I’m here, cuz bored, high quality RPs are slow dammit. So Summiefest it is.
GFS Andromeda

“They rejected it”

“What?!”

“They said no.”

“Oh for fuck’s sake, I’m getting really bored of this intergalactic peacekeeping shit. This is the fourth “technologically-challenged” billy big-bollocks we’ve had to deal with this week. Very well, fire the lasers on low power. LOW. I don’t want a repeat of the destruction of that moon.”

A single laser fired, towards earth, power of several gigatons. The destruction would be immense, but their defiance would not be accepted. Fired just off the side of California, it narrowly missed the OEG fleet.

Funny thing is that.... The Lopsiders did not expect and FT company during this war so only one TX-770 was deployed to make the United States surrender and obliterate its capital since honestly a continental nation is a measly concern for a multi solar system empire who has taken down planets.

OOC: Oh great! We can take out another competitor threat to peace!
FT Canon is most developed, therefore for F7
This Index says I am 0.364
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

New Aswal
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 17, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aswal » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:49 pm

Kalturia wrote:To: New Aswal
Says you.

To: Lightning Yagami
Our empire will not cease our attack against the heretics because of your empty threats! If you wish to attack our empire then so be it you fools!

In space the battle rages on, with the spaceship fighting the Yagami drones.

The Aswaltican Government sends multiple experimental "gun satelites", orbiting around earth to defend from more alien lunatics.
New Aswal is in the FWC, AEISTO. And is a Tier 11, type 9 nation according to this post :https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=453617

[Some NS stats are not canon]

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:52 pm

New Aswal wrote:
Kalturia wrote:To: New Aswal
Says you.

To: Lightning Yagami
Our empire will not cease our attack against the heretics because of your empty threats! If you wish to attack our empire then so be it you fools!

In space the battle rages on, with the spaceship fighting the Yagami drones.

The Aswaltican Government sends multiple experimental "gun satelites", orbiting around earth to defend from more alien lunatics.

GFS Andromeda

“I’m getting real tired of this “Ooh, look at me, I have big gun satellite”. Literally just stop, I’m getting really bored of this, this is literally my 7th time in a month. I thought a promotion would be easier.”

“Sir…this isn’t a comms to them.”

“Oh fuck. Fire at the satellites.”

A wave of thousands of missiles fired out from the rocket pods, locked into the Yagami and Aswaltican satellites, before heading into light speed, and fracturing space around them. Damage reports; not in.
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Kraven Prevails!

Kalturia
Secretary

Founded: Mar 20, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalturia » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:56 pm

Warships fly over the US, attacking enemy bases regardless of the cost in civilian life. California is hit the worst, with constant attacks on military targets, stray bullets and attacks on military bases have devastated Los Angela's, with the downtown burning and tens of thousands killed. The Eighy-Fifth Kalturian Riflemen of Qerinstan are the first units deployed, followed by 7 others. The 92nd Allenty Rifle Brigade has been sent to secure California, while the mission is dangerous and will almost certainly lead to death the Emperor does not care.

Meanwhile 3 Grand Crusader class duper Dreadnoughts are sent to secure the orbit of earth, working off of the doctrine you cant wage a war on a planet if you cant secure the orbit.
Nyetoa's FT alien empire alt.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:59 pm

Kalturia wrote:Warships fly over the US, attacking enemy bases regardless of the cost in civilian life. California is hit the worst, with constant attacks on military targets, stray bullets and attacks on military bases have devastated Los Angela's, with the downtown burning and tens of thousands killed. The Eighy-Fifth Kalturian Riflemen of Qerinstan are the first units deployed, followed by 7 others. The 92nd Allenty Rifle Brigade has been sent to secure California, while the mission is dangerous and will almost certainly lead to death the Emperor does not care.

Meanwhile 3 Grand Crusader class duper Dreadnoughts are sent to secure the orbit of earth, working off of the doctrine you cant wage a war on a planet if you cant secure the orbit.

The GFS Andromeda begins to close with Kalturian ships, reasoning “a ship can’t fly filled with holes”. Thousands of high powered coil gun shots and lasers pummel Kalturian ships, followed by wave after wave of missiles, and trillions of small projectiles, from the ships and fighters. Preparations for a landing begin, as low powered lasers pummel enemy forces on Earth.

Frankly, the Federation was getting rather bored of dealing with terrestrial peace on this troublesome planet.
Kraven Prevails!

New Aswal
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Aswal » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:00 pm

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:
New Aswal wrote:

GFS Andromeda

“I’m getting real tired of this “Ooh, look at me, I have big gun satellite”. Literally just stop, I’m getting really bored of this, this is literally my 7th time in a month. I thought a promotion would be easier.”

A wave of thousands of missiles fired out from the rocket pods, locked into the Yagami and Aswaltican satellites, before heading into light speed, and fracturing space around them. Damage reports; not in.

There was a telegram sent to the empire

"Hey you, yeah, you, MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESSES! We just got a civilian area destroyed by some galactic supercruiser 9000, would ya stop destroying our ONLY WAY TO DEFEND OURSELVES?"

After the speech, Soviet March from the hit game Command & Conquer 3 plays loudly.
New Aswal is in the FWC, AEISTO. And is a Tier 11, type 9 nation according to this post :https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=453617

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:02 pm

New Aswal wrote:
The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:GFS Andromeda

There was a telegram sent to the empire

"Hey you, yeah, you, MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESSES! We just got a civilian area destroyed by some galactic supercruiser 9000, would ya stop destroying our ONLY WAY TO DEFEND OURSELVES?"

After the speech, Soviet March from the hit game Command & Conquer 3 plays loudly.

“We’re here to preserve peace, by force if necessary. Well, disarmament can be achieved, one way or another, and we support the cause of disarmament. Despite this, the Federation’s small peacekeeping force will fire at will at any opponents of peace.”
Kraven Prevails!

Nission
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Nission » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:04 pm

The Galactic Empire of Nission has officially declared support for America and will send 5 Galactic mega cruisers to defend it

New Aswal
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Aswal » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:07 pm

Last edited by New Aswal on Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:08 pm

Nission wrote:The Galactic Empire of Nission has officially declared support for America and will send 5 Galactic mega cruisers to defend it

OOC: What size, what power?
Kraven Prevails!

Niran
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 01, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Niran » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:45 pm

Nission wrote:The Galactic Empire of Nission has officially declared support for America and will send 5 Galactic mega cruisers to defend it

Nission evolved fast. Niran fought a war in Nission not a very long time ago. Wasn't it just a continental level power.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:52 pm

Niran wrote:

Nission evolved fast. Niran fought a war in Nission not a very long time ago. Wasn't it just a continental level power.

OOC: I think they’re just “I have things now.”
Their factbook gives fuck all info. And frankly, I don’t know how powerful their “mega cruisers” are. Normal heavy cruiser size? Battleship? Planet?
Kraven Prevails!

Kalturia
Secretary

Founded: Mar 20, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalturia » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:09 pm

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:
Kalturia wrote:Warships fly over the US, attacking enemy bases regardless of the cost in civilian life. California is hit the worst, with constant attacks on military targets, stray bullets and attacks on military bases have devastated Los Angela's, with the downtown burning and tens of thousands killed. The Eighy-Fifth Kalturian Riflemen of Qerinstan are the first units deployed, followed by 7 others. The 92nd Allenty Rifle Brigade has been sent to secure California, while the mission is dangerous and will almost certainly lead to death the Emperor does not care.

The GFS Andromeda begins to close with Kalturian ships, reasoning “a ship can’t fly filled with holes”. Thousands of high powered coil gun shots and lasers pummel Kalturian ships, followed by wave after wave of missiles, and trillions of small projectiles, from the ships and fighters. Preparations for a landing begin, as low powered lasers pummel enemy forces on Earth.

Frankly, the Federation was getting rather bored of dealing with terrestrial peace on this troublesome planet.

OOC: We are on the side of the US
Nyetoa's FT alien empire alt.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:10 pm

Kalturia wrote:
The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:The GFS Andromeda begins to close with Kalturian ships, reasoning “a ship can’t fly filled with holes”. Thousands of high powered coil gun shots and lasers pummel Kalturian ships, followed by wave after wave of missiles, and trillions of small projectiles, from the ships and fighters. Preparations for a landing begin, as low powered lasers pummel enemy forces on Earth.

OOC: We are on the side of the US

OOC: You destroyed half of it. You think the Federation can tell?
Kraven Prevails!

Elysian Treaty Organization
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 20, 2022
Anarchy

Postby Elysian Treaty Organization » Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:37 pm

OOC: hardish sci-fi time

The ships punched out of Carnik, the portals tearing open holes in reality as they descended into the system. Radiators unfolded as tantalum carbide composite was pushed to its limit, waste heat dumping into the system like a rushing river. Silent pings of FTL sensors gave the Elysian ships a read on enemy positions, allowing them to silently plot and program missiles.

Terse streams of binary flowed in and out of each ship as signals AI went live, lasing constant messages to each other. Magnetic field generators went live in order to destabilize any incoming plasma projectiles as electronic warfare was started in full, active decoys screaming away from their ships as they set up a verifiable wall of electronic decoys.

Their target was clear.

Their wills were clear.

Their objective was clear.

“REVELATION. EXECUTE.”

VLS and CLS cells slid open, revealing the ghastly outline of LRASHM-CH “Apollos”. Electronic warfare was started in full, emissions cranking up as radio waves sprinted across the tight vacuum of space with no reprise. Flares and chaff were dumped as each ship started to sprint away.

The cells erupted in smoke and fire as 130 missiles emerged from their spacious housing, orienting themselves towards their target - the Kalturian ships. Each missile started to jink as they burnt through their expansive delta-v stocks like wildfire, bearing in from all sorts of different directions. Sensor heads were cycled through as self-screening jammers started their deadly campaign of electronic warfare, the apollos bearing towards their target with a vengeance.

Initiative was the most important thing in space warfare.

The Elysians had claimed it for themselves.

Missile Order of Battle
ETS Eric Connor
5x FASTSTRIKE Nuclear Missiles (Sensor Blinding)
15x LRASHM-CH
ETS Conrad Hudner
20x LRASHM-CH
ETS Poffin
20x LRASHM-CH
ETS Pioneer
20x LRASHM-CH
20x FASTSTRIKE Nuclear Missiles (Sensor Blinding)
ETS Daffit
20x LRASHM-CH
10x FASTSTRIKE Nuclear Missiles (Sensor Blinding)
Attack Plan

FASTSTRIKES approach from multiple vectors and detonate to blind enemy sensors.
LRASHM-CHs follow up with Casaba Howitzers after FASTSTRIKES, release howitzers at 0.5 LS.

Ultrarelativistic macron spam - maybe? Might be too overpowered.

Current location of the fleet is 3 lightminutes away from the system. To put things into perspective, the solar system is 8 lightminutes.
LRASHM-CH “Apollo”
Long Range Anti Ship Missile - Casaba Howitzer

Warhead: 5 GT Casaba Howitzer - Firing Period of 0.1 seconds before exhaustion
Warhead Range: 5 Light-Seconds on active FTL datalink
Terminal Maneuvers - Corkscrew, enters circular flight pattern upon warhead firing
Amnt. of Warheads: 4 Alternating

Autonomy: 2 Light Hours (Estimated)
EWAR: TRS-11 Multispectral Jammer, 30x Missile Mounted Decoys
Propulsion: Coupled Fusion-Quantum* - Initial stage 2G burn (2 Minutes), stage 2 1.3G burn
Length: 15 Meters
Diameter: 75 cm

Delta V: 7,221 km/s
Maximum Acceleration: 12G

Guidance: IR, ARH, EO/IR, active datalink, variable AI guidance (image recognition)
Predecessor: HEAVYSTRIKE burrowing nuclear warhead
Introduction: 2750 AC

The first dedicated “torpedo” within Elysian Service, the LRASHM-CH is a missile designed to replace the outdated HEAVYSTRIKE missiles. Service problems with the HEAVYSTRIKE missiles resulted in the development of the Apollo, a modified and upsized Reaper designed to accommodate a number of active jammers, EWAR implements and spoofs.

The ineffectiveness of the HEAVYSTRIKE missiles against unarmored ships resulted in the traditional nuclear warhead becoming antiquated for long-range combat. As such, the 1 GT nuclear warhead was replaced with 4 alternated Casaba Howitzers, designed to bypass shields and wreak havoc on traditional ships.

EWAR is much stronger than the older REAPER and HEAVYSTRIKE missiles, with a grand total of 30 missile mounted decoys. The EWAR console is also able to project and coordinate over 30 spoofs. A TRS-11 Multispectral jammer siphons power from the 8 MW fusion reactor, with a variable jamming power of 1-3 MW. A bevy of traditional chaff and flares are present.

Evasive maneuvers are present. A RWR and MWR are present, able to identify incoming sensors locks and evade. The Apollo enters a corkscrew maneuver before it fires, and the bundled AI will automatically take the path of least resistance - hiding emissions trails in battleship wrecks and asteroid belts are a basic strategy of this missile. The warheads will detach before firing, ensuring that all four warheads can be fired.

In cases where these methods are defeated, the Apollo possesses standard ablative armor. Some models have been reported to possess a small pulse-laser array or shielding.

*this exists. https://www.sciencenews.org/article/new ... unterparts
Currently in the process of converting to a "Hardish" FT nation with a few liberties, ala the Expanse.

Still crunching numbers on delta-v for my missiles and ships.

YOU GET A RKV! HE GETS A RKV! WE ALL GET RKVS!

LightningYagami
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby LightningYagami » Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:43 pm

Elysian Treaty Organization wrote:OOC: hardish sci-fi time

The ships punched out of Carnik, the portals tearing open holes in reality as they descended into the system. Radiators unfolded as tantalum carbide composite was pushed to its limit, waste heat dumping into the system like a rushing river. Silent pings of FTL sensors gave the Elysian ships a read on enemy positions, allowing them to silently plot and program missiles.

Terse streams of binary flowed in and out of each ship as signals AI went live, lasing constant messages to each other. Magnetic field generators went live in order to destabilize any incoming plasma projectiles as electronic warfare was started in full, active decoys screaming away from their ships as they set up a verifiable wall of electronic decoys.

Their target was clear.

Their wills were clear.

“REVELATION. EXECUTE.”

VLS and CLS cells slid open, revealing the ghastly outline of LRASHM-CH “Apollos”. Electronic warfare was started in full, emissions cranking up as radio waves sprinted across the tight vacuum of space with no reprise. Flares and chaff were dumped as each ship started to sprint away.

The cells erupted in smoke and fire as 130 missiles emerged from their spacious housing, orienting themselves towards their target - the Kalturian ships. Each missile started to jink as they burnt through their expansive delta-v stocks like wildfire, bearing in from all sorts of different directions. Sensor heads were cycled through as self-screening jammers started their deadly campaign of electronic warfare, the apollos bearing towards their target with a vengeance.

Missile Order of Battle
ETS Eric Connor
15x LRASHM-CH
ETS Conrad Hudner
20x LRASHM-CH
ETS Poffin
20x LRASHM-CH
ETS Pioneer
20x LRASHM-CH
ETS Daffit
20x LRASHM-CH
Attack Plan

LRASHM-CHs follow up with Casaba Howitzers after FASTSTRIKES, release howitzers at 0.5 LS.

Current location of the fleet is 3 lightminutes away from the system. To put things into perspective, the solar system is 8 lightminutes.
LRASHM-CH “Apollo”

Terminal Maneuvers - Corkscrew, enters circular flight pattern upon warhead firing

Propulsion: Coupled Fusion-Quantum* - Initial stage 2G burn (2 Minutes), stage 2 1.3G burn

Guidance: IR, ARH, EO/IR, active datalink, variable AI guidance (image recognition)

The first dedicated “torpedo” within Elysian Service, the LRASHM-CH is a missile designed to replace the outdated HEAVYSTRIKE missiles. Service problems with the HEAVYSTRIKE missiles resulted in the development of the Apollo, a modified and upsized Reaper designed to accommodate a number of active jammers, EWAR implements and spoofs.

The ineffectiveness of the HEAVYSTRIKE missiles against unarmored ships resulted in the traditional nuclear warhead becoming antiquated for long-range combat. As such, the 1 GT nuclear warhead was replaced with 4 alternated Casaba Howitzers, designed to bypass shields and wreak havoc on traditional ships.

EWAR is much stronger than the older REAPER and HEAVYSTRIKE missiles, with a grand total of 30 missile mounted decoys. The EWAR console is also able to project and coordinate over 30 spoofs. A TRS-11 Multispectral jammer siphons power from the 8 MW fusion reactor, with a variable jamming power of 1-3 MW. A bevy of traditional chaff and flares are present.

Evasive maneuvers are present. A RWR and MWR are present, able to identify incoming sensors locks and evade. The Apollo enters a corkscrew maneuver before it fires, and the bundled AI will automatically take the path of least resistance - hiding emissions trails in battleship wrecks and asteroid belts are a basic strategy of this missile. The warheads will detach before firing, ensuring that all four warheads can be fired.

In cases where these methods are defeated, the Apollo possesses standard ablative armor. Some models have been reported to possess a small pulse-laser array or shielding.

OOC: Bro who and where are you? Who are you fighting?

LightningYagami
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby LightningYagami » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:01 pm

The one and only model 12 TX-770 attack satellite deployed to fight for the lopsider empire had not been destroyed. A nearby explosion may have damaged it, but it was certainly far from destroyed and auto repair systems were still working so the machine was slowly but surely repairing itself. It deployed smaller drones to fight on the frontlines known as TX-770.2 .

Weltkria
Envoy

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Weltkria » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:53 pm

LightningYagami wrote:
Elysian Treaty Organization wrote:OOC: hardish sci-fi time

Their target was clear.

Their wills were clear.

“REVELATION. EXECUTE.”

[spoiler=the missile knows where it is]Missile Order of Battle
ETS Eric Connor
15x LRASHM-CH
ETS Conrad Hudner
20x LRASHM-CH
ETS Poffin
20x LRASHM-CH
ETS Pioneer
20x LRASHM-CH
ETS Daffit
20x LRASHM-CH
Attack Plan

LRASHM-CH “Apollo”

OOC: Bro who and where are you? Who are you fighting?

OOC: Two light-minutes away from earth. Fighting the OEG.
Last edited by Weltkria on Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
average kruschevite hellhole that somehow accessed a infinite money cheat

WHAT IS THE "ECONOMY"! THE "ECONOMY" AND "GDP" IS OBVIOUSLY A ARDENIAN CONSPIRACY TO OPPRESS THE FREE WELTKRIAN WORKER

Hard Sci-Fi nation. RPs MT, late PMT and early FT.
Insanity scale: Belka/10
Offsite Worldbuilding
Hard FT cylinder of death, doom, destruction and lollipops.
"It's PMT, but with a bottomless budget.
Nothing FT about physics." - Mayfly Men

Aurelleon
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 16, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Aurelleon » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:56 pm

OOC: dude you were not this strong when fighting Utquiagvik. Did you buff yourself to be a planetary level power for the rp? You do realize all of the OEG nations apart from Yagami are from earth right?

Weltkria
Envoy

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Weltkria » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:36 pm

Aurelleon wrote:OOC: dude you were not this strong when fighting Utquiagvik. Did you buff yourself to be a planetary level power for the rp? You do realize all of the OEG nations apart from Yagami are from earth right?

this is the ETO.
not weltkria.

two very different things.

one has orion burners and primtive space tech, the other is a fully fledged semi-hard FT space empire
average kruschevite hellhole that somehow accessed a infinite money cheat

WHAT IS THE "ECONOMY"! THE "ECONOMY" AND "GDP" IS OBVIOUSLY A ARDENIAN CONSPIRACY TO OPPRESS THE FREE WELTKRIAN WORKER

Hard Sci-Fi nation. RPs MT, late PMT and early FT.
Insanity scale: Belka/10
Offsite Worldbuilding
Hard FT cylinder of death, doom, destruction and lollipops.
"It's PMT, but with a bottomless budget.
Nothing FT about physics." - Mayfly Men

Bigpipstan
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

war

Postby Bigpipstan » Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:49 am

Ministry of war sends 1000 gootraxian soldiers plus pony officers. The gootraxian soldiers mostly have Draconic designs and great swords. They arrive in Texas, not far from the sea.
One of the pony officers who has the rank of General starts speaking. "Alright men! Oh and women. We have arrived here to liberate the poor humans from the capitalist system and religion! Here is how we will start. First we split up. 500 of you will stay and dig up trenches, if possible you will prepare other defences. When you aren't digging you will be scavenging for construction material, understood? Good!
The other half of you will be on alert and scout the area. If you encouter humans with weapons, demand they dissarm. If they comply, return with them here. If they don't, you authrorised to fired. Understood? Get to work'" the general commanded as he stomped with his front legs for dramatic effect.
"I hope we brought enough rations, at least brought few non lethal rubber pellet loaded shotguns, so there will be less blood" said a lower ranking officer as he trotted alongside the 500 gootraxian scouts.
"Ugh we just got here and i'm already starting to sweat from the heat here." complained third officer
Last edited by Bigpipstan on Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anocratic empire is a My little pony X Rimworld nation. Neo-Harmonist Semi constitutional monarchy with a voucher economy. canon population is 3,661,347,186. Doesn't use NS stats anymore. Our TF storefront, Acrab news, RP region, Tales 1, Tales 2.

New Aswal
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Aswal » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:42 am

As this galactic bullcrap goes on, the Aswalticans start a massive offensive on Pennsylvania. Bomber planes escorted by 6th Generation Supermonarch fighters would start destroying bases to weaken the enemy, while more fighters would be sent to dogfight the F-35s sent to take down the bombers. Orbital gun satellites bombard Pennsylvania's military bases to make sure this would be an absolute victory. After that 60K infantry was deployed to take out any remaining people, also having tanks in the back in case it doesn't work.
Last edited by New Aswal on Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bigpipstan
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

13912 arrested

Postby Bigpipstan » Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:24 am

As the 500 scouts venture into texas, they encounter a town called Kingsville. On the south east edge of the town they encounter Texan soldiers, they did not want to surrender so a skirmish took place where 144 gootraxian died along with 264 Texan soldiers.
Looking over the dead bodies the pony officer in charge said "I don't think we will be able to burry our comrades since we have a duty. Capture whoever is in this town, just please don't end up killing anyone unarmed or we get into trouble with the general!" The 366 gootraxian soldiers went into the town unopposed for now, shooting who they could find with rubber pellets and arresting them. One thing they did not really did not think through was how these prisoners would be transported home without escaping.
Anocratic empire is a My little pony X Rimworld nation. Neo-Harmonist Semi constitutional monarchy with a voucher economy. canon population is 3,661,347,186. Doesn't use NS stats anymore. Our TF storefront, Acrab news, RP region, Tales 1, Tales 2.

Niran
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 01, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Niran » Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:48 am

over 60k Niranian soldiers are deployed into the United States being led by popular veteran, General Shin. "What the actual Bullocks are other nations doing. America is ours to conquer why are they trying to conquer it too?"

New Aswal
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Aswal » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:38 pm

Niran wrote:over 60k Niranian soldiers are deployed into the United States being led by popular veteran, General Shin. "What the actual Bullocks are other nations doing. America is ours to conquer why are they trying to conquer it too?"

While the NADF advances South, they send a telegram to Niran reading,

"Maybe consider that they're a big threat to socialist countries, NATO isn't a joke and this is the ONE opportunity we get to team up on them!"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents