NATION

PASSWORD

The OEG’s invasion of the United States of America (Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

LightningYagami
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby LightningYagami » Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:34 am

GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:
Aurelleon wrote:
OOC: I have not deployed any forces. Yagami’s entire army are drones from space so they have no ships. All of Zombielanden so far I believe have come from airplanes. And Niran has not deployed any merchant ships, just all 900 of their offensive military companies, and the supplies are mostly likely with them.

OOC: If you say so......
CI:
The German Galactic Empire vehemently condemns this invasion and illegitimate takeover of the United States, and demands that everyone leave the United States within a period of 1 week, in case of refusal, there will be no problems in sending millions of soldiers considered ''disposable'' ´(OOC: I speak of the Dearh Korps of Krieg, and i don´t have a factbook for the Death Korps.), our fleet and our robots to America, you have 1 week to respond.

The Lopsider empire replies: We are also a galactic empire, and we are not frightened of you. No, the OEG will not let go of control from America/the colony of Libra. You don't get to tell us what to do as it is the OEG's inherent right to explore whenever we feel like it.

The Military State of the Galapagos
Minister

Founded: Jan 19, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Military State of the Galapagos » Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:41 am

OOC: So not only did you have FT spaceships, you also were fighting an enemy that let me remind you. An OEG member controlled AI. But you still almost lost to said AI and only won because Aurelleon saw you were losing and immediately made the US collapse in one post. Am I wrong here?
Founder of the KTO
Destroyer of the GCN

Aurelleon
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 16, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Aurelleon » Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:44 am

The Military State of the Galapagos wrote:OOC: So not only did you have FT spaceships, you also were fighting an enemy that let me remind you. An OEG member controlled AI. But you still almost lost to said AI and only won because Aurelleon saw you were losing and immediately made the US collapse in one post. Am I wrong here?

OOC: Yagami literally collapsed the government of the US and blew up their capital with a satellite I have no idea what you mean by “Almost lost.”

Minister

Postby The Military State of the Galapagos » Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:50 am

Aurelleon wrote:
The Military State of the Galapagos wrote:OOC: So not only did you have FT spaceships, you also were fighting an enemy that let me remind you. An OEG member controlled AI. But you still almost lost to said AI and only won because Aurelleon saw you were losing and immediately made the US collapse in one post. Am I wrong here?

OOC: Yagami literally collapsed the government of the US and blew up their capital with a satellite I have no idea what you mean by “Almost lost.”

OOC: Just blowing up a single city means very little in the wider scale of a war. Even if it’s the capital there is little chance the entire government would be killed in a single decapitation strike especially since you had declared war before Yagami struck DC thus giving the government time to flee the capital city.
Founder of the KTO
Destroyer of the GCN

LightningYagami
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby LightningYagami » Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:53 am

OOC: I don't think so. Their president is dead, their vice president is dead, the whole cabinet is dead, their whole judicial branch is dead, most if not all of congress is dead. Countless citizens also are probably dead. Yeah, we destroyed their government, there really isn't any order anymore.

Also, we may have declared war prior, but they most likely expected an army or an airplane bombing. Not a nuclear satellite from outer space. We took them by surprise.
Last edited by LightningYagami on Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Syrvanian Republic
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 26, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Syrvanian Republic » Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:56 am

OOC: I find it hilarious that you just 'blow up a capital' like that early on. Given how there was time between the first post and your post. The US Government would have had time to set up emergency Gov'ts in regions.
MT/PT Nation Based on Project Altirus

Account not supported or representing the views of Sofa or me.
Basic Info while waiting on factbooks: Population: 148 Million | Military Size: 468,000 | Presidential Democracy
When the Javelin hits just right.
Professional Idiot

LightningYagami
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby LightningYagami » Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:58 am

Syrvanian Republic wrote:OOC: I find it hilarious that you just 'blow up a capital' like that early on. Given how there was time between the first post and your post. The US Government would have had time to set up emergency Gov'ts in regions.

OOC: Barely any time. The capital was destroyed on the second post of the thread.

Syrvanian Republic
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrvanian Republic » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:00 am

LightningYagami wrote:
Syrvanian Republic wrote:OOC: I find it hilarious that you just 'blow up a capital' like that early on. Given how there was time between the first post and your post. The US Government would have had time to set up emergency Gov'ts in regions.

OOC: Barely any time. The capital was destroyed on the second post of the thread.

OOC: Not only does the US have States, but these States have their own Governments as well. I find it laughable that you claim that the entire US Government collapsed. The States still have their own Governments, they can still communicate with each other and possibly use WMDs.

Basic Info while waiting on factbooks: Population: 148 Million | Military Size: 468,000 | Presidential Democracy
Professional Idiot

Minister

Postby The Military State of the Galapagos » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:01 am

LightningYagami wrote:OOC: I don't think so. Their president is dead, their vice president is dead, the whole cabinet is dead, their whole judicial branch is dead, most if not all of congress is dead. Countless citizens also are probably dead. Yeah, we destroyed their government, there really isn't any order anymore.

Also, we may have declared war prior, but they most likely expected an army or an airplane bombing. Not a nuclear satellite from outer space. We took them by surprise.

The exact words were “conquer it with the alien technology from Yagami.” Even if it does sound like a shitpost the FBI would still investigate and, if they even found a bit of credibility, the president and most likely the Vice President would be immediately airborne as the city behind them burns. There’s also the fact occupying America is tricky. Since you’d need 1 soldier for every 60 civilians for a successful occupation you’d need to dedicate around 5,400,000 troops. This along with the fact there’s more guns than Americans and the geography surrounding the middle of America, that being mountain of either side makes America virtually impossible to actually conquer
Founder of the KTO
Destroyer of the GCN

Zombielanden
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Zombielanden » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:04 am

Really, Impossible to conquer. The Lopsiders are fucking galactic empire. Are you saying the US can beat a multi planetary level power. Don’t waste your time bro these dudes are dumb.

Syrvanian Republic
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrvanian Republic » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:06 am

Zombielanden wrote:Really, Impossible to conquer. The Lopsiders are fucking galactic empire. Are you saying the US can beat a multi planetary level power. Don’t waste your time bro these dudes are dumb.

OOC: I'm not saying it's impossible to conquer the US, but just, bam we occupy the US, done in a single post? Bam we destroy Washington DC, it's honestly more about how it'd be better if you thought more on actually doing the posts rather than wanting to be able to close the thread faster.

Professional Idiot

Zombielanden
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Zombielanden » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:07 am

Syrvanian Republic wrote:
Zombielanden wrote:Really, Impossible to conquer. The Lopsiders are fucking galactic empire. Are you saying the US can beat a multi planetary level power. Don’t waste your time bro these dudes are dumb.

OOC: I'm not saying it's impossible to conquer the US, but just, bam we occupy the US, done in a single post? Bam we destroy Washington DC, it's honestly more about how it'd be better if you thought more on actually doing the posts rather than wanting to be able to close the thread faster.

Yeah, but what do I or Yagami have to do with this anyways, it was Aurelleon’s idea and it was his thread.

Syrvanian Republic
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrvanian Republic » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:10 am

Zombielanden wrote:

Yeah, but what do I or Yagami have to do with this anyways, it was Aurelleon’s idea and it was his thread.

Yagami was the one who decided to in one post, 'Destroy the entire US Government' in a move that would have been feasibly impossible, given how the State Governments could STILL communicate. Unless they destroyed all the State Capitals and major military centers in that same move, the US would have had a LOT more resistance, not to mention NATO members, Nuclear Weapons, Etc.

Professional Idiot

Zombielanden
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Zombielanden » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:12 am

Zombielanden wrote:

Yagami was the one who decided to in one post, 'Destroy the entire US Government' in a move that would have been feasibly impossible, given how the State Governments could STILL communicate. Unless they destroyed all the State Capitals and major military centers in that same move, the US would have had a LOT more resistance, not to mention NATO members, Nuclear Weapons, Etc.

Honestly if you want to try to power scale an interplanetary level threat that’s on you but I ain’t got time for this shiii-

Aurelleon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurelleon » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:14 am

OOC: To be honest, this was just a sub plot and an excuse for the OEG to get more land. I'm not even that invested in this anymore, and with my whole nation's lore getting rebooted I have no idea if this is even going to be cannon.

Syrvanian Republic
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrvanian Republic » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:14 am

Zombielanden wrote:

Honestly if you want to try to power scale an interplanetary level threat that’s on you but I ain’t got time for this shiii-

You're ignoring the point that conquering the US in a single post is impossible, stupid, and a clear sign that someone wants to just end a post rather than actually focus on the quality and story of the RP so they can say, 'Wow we own US, so cool!'

Professional Idiot

Aurelleon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurelleon » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:17 am

Zombielanden wrote:

You're ignoring the point that conquering the US in a single post is impossible, stupid, and a clear sign that someone wants to just end a post rather than actually focus on the quality and story of the RP so they can say, 'Wow we own US, so cool!'

Yeah, you're not getting any high quality from this or any good, high quality stories from this. If you actually want good stories check out the threads where I actually have put much effort like "The old realm"

Syrvanian Republic
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrvanian Republic » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:20 am

Aurelleon wrote:

Yeah, you're not getting any high quality from this or any good, high quality stories from this. If you actually want good stories check out the threads where I actually have put much effort like "The old realm"

In my own opinion, it's important for an RPer, even in a joke thread, to try to prove good content. If RP quality is inconsistent, people may want to avoid RPs by a certain user over not being able to tell if they'll get good RP or One Line, 'We manage to sink your Pride of The Fleet, post losses.'

Professional Idiot

Aurelleon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurelleon » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:23 am

Aurelleon wrote:

In my own opinion, it's important for an RPer, even in a joke thread, to try to prove good content. If RP quality is inconsistent, people may want to avoid RPs by a certain user over not being able to tell if they'll get good RP or One Line, 'We manage to sink your Pride of The Fleet, post losses.'

Still, don't always expect a good thread every time. Joke threads, they'll most likely be shitty, it's almost as if it's foretold. Then there will be some threads that will last a very long time and when you know you know. I have decent credibility, so I don't have to worry about that. Fate 1 and Fate 2 lasted for a very ridiculous long amount of time but not all threads are going to be like that.

GermanEmpire of kaisereich
Ambassador

Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:53 am

LightningYagami wrote:
GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:OOC: If you say so......
CI:
The German Galactic Empire vehemently condemns this invasion and illegitimate takeover of the United States, and demands that everyone leave the United States within a period of 1 week, in case of refusal, there will be no problems in sending millions of soldiers considered ''disposable'' ´(OOC: I speak of the Dearh Korps of Krieg, and i don´t have a factbook for the Death Korps.), our fleet and our robots to America, you have 1 week to respond.

The Lopsider empire replies: We are also a galactic empire, and we are not frightened of you. No, the OEG will not let go of control from America/the colony of Libra. You don't get to tell us what to do as it is the OEG's inherent right to explore whenever we feel like it.

CI:
The answer was received as if it were a tone of irony, would they really have the courage to face the Galactic Empire that dominated almost the entire universe in a Harmonious and United Federation? It seems so.

A few minutes later, a blinding light appeared on the East Coast of the USA, and from that blinding Light, across the East Coast, over 30 Star Destroyers, Along with 10 Atlantis class dreaghnought,5 Apocalypse class super carrier and 3 Armada class carrier, which shortly after emerging from the immense light, fire at the cities of New York (city), Philadelphia, Boston and Miami, the concussion missiles, along with the Turbolaser cannons and cannons of ions, hit the cities, hundreds of Revenant bombers hundreds of Thundehawnk heavy fighters, popped out of every ship along the American West Coast, while this was happening, hundreds more Dropships Eagle class, which carried dozens of soldiers from the Death Korps of Krieg, while dozens of 50-meter War robots emerged from the sea (look at the factbook of War robots), which stepped on the beaches and fired missiles and lasers against buildings and any nearby enemy troops, along with the Death Korps , hundreds of Robot Dogs and dozens of Super Soldiers, exiting the transport ships, in the streets of the city, while this invasion was happening, something was happening elsewhere.

(SIC)Somewhere in the Universe

´´This war will become an interplanetary war Marshal Mackensen, we must summon the Supremacy to Earth and well, stop everything before it gets worse.´´ Said one of the military strategists.

´´Keep the Supremacy in Line, and alert all the planets of the entire Universe about what is happening, order all the planets to prepare their army for War, order the Adeptus Mechanicus to maintain the pace of construction and Order the lifting of 100 divisions of Kriegers in 1 week, order the entire fleet of the Universe on high alert, ´prepare to call in the Super Star Destroyers at any time.´´ Mackensen replied.

´´And the war tanks sir, should they be mobilized?´´ he asked.

´´Just keep them on alert, for immediate delivery, they will only go to the front lines if necessary, while ground transport vehicles should be sent to the front lines, HEIL VICTORIA!´´ Said Mckensen

´´Yes, sir, HEIL VICTORIA!´´ Answered the strategist

After that, an extremely encrypted message was sent to all Planets of the German Galactic Empire, ordering everyone to mobilize their respective armies, and prepare for a full-scale war, while on the devastated planet of Krieg, just under 3 million soldiers. began to equip themselves to go to war, while the Frigate Kaisereich began to mobilize, an interplanetary war is approaching?
Just a Futuristic, vengeful, militarized, expansionist German Empire, nothing much to worry about, unless you're one of my targets, then you need to worry. :P
A nation of 51.6 in democracy according to this https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=528862.
Victioria tears up Treaty and Peace banning Chemical Weapons production in Germany and the destruction of chemical weapons, chemical factories began producing chemical materials, ´´Chemical Terror´´ imminent.

Devious sombrero
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 27, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Devious sombrero » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:58 am

LightningYagami wrote:

CI:
The answer was received as if it were a tone of irony, would they really have the courage to face the Galactic Empire that dominated almost the entire universe in a Harmonious and United Federation? It seems so.

A few minutes later, a blinding light appeared on the East Coast of the USA, and from that blinding Light, across the East Coast, over 30 Star Destroyers, Along with 10 Atlantis class dreaghnought,5 Apocalypse class super carrier and 3 Armada class carrier, which shortly after emerging from the immense light, fire at the cities of New York (city), Philadelphia, Boston and Miami, the concussion missiles, along with the Turbolaser cannons and cannons of ions, hit the cities, hundreds of Revenant bombers hundreds of Thundehawnk heavy fighters, popped out of every ship along the American West Coast, while this was happening, hundreds more Dropships Eagle class, which carried dozens of soldiers from the Death Korps of Krieg, while dozens of 50-meter War robots emerged from the sea (look at the factbook of War robots), which stepped on the beaches and fired missiles and lasers against buildings and any nearby enemy troops, along with the Death Korps , hundreds of Robot Dogs and dozens of Super Soldiers, exiting the transport ships, in the streets of the city, while this invasion was happening, something was happening elsewhere.

´´This war will become an interplanetary war Marshal Mackensen, we must summon the Supremacy to Earth and well, stop everything before it gets worse.´´ Said one of the military strategists.

´´Keep the Supremacy in Line, and alert all the planets of the entire Universe about what is happening, order all the planets to prepare their army for War, order the Adeptus Mechanicus to maintain the pace of construction and Order the lifting of 100 divisions of Kriegers in 1 week, order the entire fleet of the Universe on high alert, ´prepare to call in the Super Star Destroyers at any time.´´ Mackensen replied.

´´Just keep them on alert, for immediate delivery, they will only go to the front lines if necessary, while ground transport vehicles should be sent to the front lines, HEIL VICTORIA!´´ Said Mckensen

After that, an extremely encrypted message was sent to all Planets of the German Galactic Empire, ordering everyone to mobilize their respective armies, and prepare for a full-scale war, while on the devastated planet of Krieg, just under 3 million soldiers. began to equip themselves to go to war, while the Frigate Kaisereich began to mobilize, an interplanetary war is approaching?

The intergalactic empire of Sombrero fights to support the OEG as we are allies with Zombielanden and the Germans are an immediate threat to their security. millions of Sombrero soldiers as well as massive Jaeger mechs are deployed to fight the Germans on the east coast. 120 regiments of fighter and bomber space craft are also deployed to defeat the Germans.

Zombielanden
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Zombielanden » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:02 am

Zombielanden soldiers begin to evacuate the United States to the old realm in order to let sombrero fight it out safely.

Aurelleon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurelleon » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:16 am

LightningYagami wrote:

CI:

OOC: Honestly if we are going to be fighting an intergalactic power this sort of deserves a thread in and of itself.

GermanEmpire of kaisereich
Ambassador

Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:24 am

OOC: I agree, but if you are going to make the topic, take into account that the fight is still in America, but that it can spread to the entire Universe if this is not resolved, and please, I am feeling that I will only be 1 against several Empires, so do one post at a time, and i'll reply as much as i can, because i don't want to be overloaded with you guys doing 5 different attacks.
Just a Futuristic, vengeful, militarized, expansionist German Empire, nothing much to worry about, unless you're one of my targets, then you need to worry. :P
A nation of 51.6 in democracy according to this https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=528862.
Victioria tears up Treaty and Peace banning Chemical Weapons production in Germany and the destruction of chemical weapons, chemical factories began producing chemical materials, ´´Chemical Terror´´ imminent.

Aurelleon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurelleon » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:28 am

GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:OOC: I agree, but if you are going to make the topic, take into account that the fight is still in America, but that it can spread to the entire Universe if this is not resolved, and please, I am feeling that I will only be 1 against several Empires, so do one post at a time, and i'll reply as much as i can, because i don't want to be overloaded with you guys doing 5 different attacks.

I can make the topic. In the topic and can give you a rundown of all the OEG nations and what I know about each of them.
Last edited by Aurelleon on Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents