NATION

PASSWORD

Paberian Civil War (OPEN, MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Paberia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 16, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Paberia » Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:50 pm

Guys I’ve been very busy lately sadly, but tomorrow i plan to make a big and detailed post regarding all the recent events!
Paberia is a medium sized country in Western Africa founded by freed American slaves after the end of the American civil war, Paberia values freedom and justice to all and maintains a stable government, with a strong economy and military, and low levels of corruption.

Germenia
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 03, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Germenia » Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:55 pm

Paberia wrote:Guys I’ve been very busy lately sadly, but tomorrow i plan to make a big and detailed post regarding all the recent events!

Alright paberia, also I told my entire group Kaiserreich about the Paberian Refugee Crisis so expect lot's of help tommorow

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 03, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:48 am

Paberia wrote:Guys I’ve been very busy lately sadly, but tomorrow i plan to make a big and detailed post regarding all the recent events!

sorry that i turned the north into Iraq during the 1990s
Bassicaly Center left monarchist German with facist elements

Global News:
A joint offensive by German Ukrainin and slovenian forces encircle nearly all of central Turkey and penetrated up to Kurdish residential areas within Turkey Feldmarschal Heinz Guderian II announced to be promoted to Grand Fieldmarshal.

New Kurdish militia astablished after the seccesful offensive the population reacts by saying quote "Who is paying for all of that?"

Economic News:
Fuel prices explode x3 after the Airforce reported a shortage of fuel.

Workless number fall bellow the 6% mark after the government rolled out now subsitdies for the manufacturing sector.

Lushansk
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 03, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Lushansk » Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:56 am

Post ww2 Germany wrote:

sorry that i turned the north into Iraq during the 1990s

OOC: Question did the Lushanskian occupation of the North in any way resemble the Occupation of Kuwait
Bascially 1950s Canada in Eastern Europe

IRL Mainland Territory is based on Ukraine with States in North Korea , French Guyana , Angola as part of Metropolitan Lushansk

Member of the Warsaw Treaty Organization and KTO Member

Note: Despite our flag , we are actually a member of the Eastern Bloc

#ISTANDWITHISRAEL

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 03, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:58 am

Lushansk wrote:
Post ww2 Germany wrote:sorry that i turned the north into Iraq during the 1990s

OOC: Question did the Lushanskian occupation of the North in any way resemble the Occupation of Kuwait

OOC: From its Geography yes because its close to a large trading partner who supplies most of the Gas i use and one of my Colonies i can risk any instability in the region that would make the pirate situation worse
Bassicaly Center left monarchist German with facist elements

Global News:
A joint offensive by German Ukrainin and slovenian forces encircle nearly all of central Turkey and penetrated up to Kurdish residential areas within Turkey Feldmarschal Heinz Guderian II announced to be promoted to Grand Fieldmarshal.

New Kurdish militia astablished after the seccesful offensive the population reacts by saying quote "Who is paying for all of that?"

Economic News:
Fuel prices explode x3 after the Airforce reported a shortage of fuel.

Workless number fall bellow the 6% mark after the government rolled out now subsitdies for the manufacturing sector.

Filonian State
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 25, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Filonian State » Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:31 am

Filonian States supports Paberia and condemns Great Paberia
I'm back
He/His

Paberia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 16, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Paberia » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:43 am

Paberia agrees to sign into the peace treaty.
Paberia is a medium sized country in Western Africa founded by freed American slaves after the end of the American civil war, Paberia values freedom and justice to all and maintains a stable government, with a strong economy and military, and low levels of corruption.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents