NATION

PASSWORD

Paberian Civil War (OPEN, MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 03, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:57 pm

West Vin Dapongdommul wrote:
Post ww2 Germany wrote:
Germany Peacekeepers will increase the size of the ZNA by 30% and Air strikes against depots and logistics heartpoints continue

West Vin Dapongdommul dispatches 10 anti-air "S-400" equipped with "Akash NG" and 5 "ZSU-23-4-upgrade"to protect and deter any attack against the Paberian logistics
Estimated arrival 0400hrs

Gernany will sent its SEAD ME-35 Stealth striker jets Anti radiation missiles and Decoy missiles
Bassicaly Center left monarchist German with facist elements

Global News:
A joint offensive by German Ukrainin and slovenian forces encircle nearly all of central Turkey and penetrated up to Kurdish residential areas within Turkey Feldmarschal Heinz Guderian II announced to be promoted to Grand Fieldmarshal.

New Kurdish militia astablished after the seccesful offensive the population reacts by saying quote "Who is paying for all of that?"

Economic News:
Fuel prices explode x3 after the Airforce reported a shortage of fuel.

Workless number fall bellow the 6% mark after the government rolled out now subsitdies for the manufacturing sector.

West Vin Dapongdommul
Secretary

Founded: Mar 15, 2023
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby West Vin Dapongdommul » Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:08 pm

Post ww2 Germany wrote:
West Vin Dapongdommul wrote:West Vin Dapongdommul dispatches 10 anti-air "S-400" equipped with "Akash NG" and 5 "ZSU-23-4-upgrade"to protect and deter any attack against the Paberian logistics

Gernany will sent its SEAD ME-35 Stealth striker jets Anti radiation missiles and Decoy missiles

West Vin Dapongdommul advises Germany to refrain so as to not escalate the issue into a full blown war
West Vin Dapongdommul dispatches its 3 state-of-the-arts "Pratyush Mk2 Mobile Radar System" equipped with IRSTs
West Vin Dapongdommul dispatches its "4th Rotary Wing Transport Unit" to airdrop aid to all the affected
West Vin Dapongdommul dispatches it "12th Stealth Striker Squadron-Alpha" consisting 5 Jodha Mk2 stealth striker for patrolling of Paberian logistics with a strict "Defence Only" policy

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:14 pm

Erloane wrote:
Post ww2 Germany wrote:
Germany Peacekeepers will increase the size of the ZNA by 30% and Air strikes against depots and logistics heartpoints continue

The Republic of Erloane officially advises the German government to stop striking the government supply depots, stating that any losses will be replaced by Erloane.

Marajarbia fully supports this, and states that should Erloane be unable to provide for any losses, Marajarbia will contribute to those losses as well. It would be wise of Germany to cease and desist attacking crucial government supply lines.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Nishikaigan
Envoy

Founded: Dec 29, 2022
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Nishikaigan » Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:16 pm

Post ww2 Germany wrote:
West Vin Dapongdommul wrote:West Vin Dapongdommul dispatches 10 anti-air "S-400" equipped with "Akash NG" and 5 "ZSU-23-4-upgrade"to protect and deter any attack against the Paberian logistics

The UAPR formally warns Germany that it's deployment of SEAD aircraft threatens to spark another major war and issues a statement that formally condemns Germany unless it withdraws the aforementioned aircraft
FYI, my nation is based on a Japanese Pacific States, not Uruguay or something along those lines
Also, curly fries are delicious and yes I will fight you on that
83.7 on the International Development Index
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█<RJ>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥███████████████████████████████◤
Boat

West Vin Dapongdommul
Secretary

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby West Vin Dapongdommul » Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:34 pm

All dispatched units have reached Paberia and now await Paberian MOD's directions

Nishikaigan
Envoy

Postby Nishikaigan » Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:48 pm

UAPR Marines and army brigades that had recently arrived began pushing deeper into Nationalist held territory, with the American People's Army Corps Of Engineers being dispatched up north into allied Paberian territory to rebuild crucial infrastructure necessary for the war effort to go smoothly
FYI, my nation is based on a Japanese Pacific States, not Uruguay or something along those lines
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
Boat

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:52 pm

Nishikaigan wrote:UAPR Marines and army brigades that had recently arrived began pushing deeper into Nationalist held territory, with the American People's Army Corps Of Engineers being dispatched up north into allied Paberian territory to rebuild crucial infrastructure necessary for the war effort to go smoothly

Marajarbian forces assist the UAPR forces in their efforts.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Nishikaigan
Envoy

Postby Nishikaigan » Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:57 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Nishikaigan wrote:UAPR Marines and army brigades that had recently arrived began pushing deeper into Nationalist held territory, with the American People's Army Corps Of Engineers being dispatched up north into allied Paberian territory to rebuild crucial infrastructure necessary for the war effort to go smoothly

The UAPR officially commends Marajarbia for its efforts in assisting the rebuilding of Paberia
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
Boat

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:01 pm

West Vin Dapongdommul wrote:
Post ww2 Germany wrote:

West Vin Dapongdommul advises Germany to refrain so as to not escalate the issue into a full blown war
West Vin Dapongdommul dispatches its 3 state-of-the-arts "Pratyush Mk2 Mobile Radar System" equipped with IRSTs
West Vin Dapongdommul dispatches its "4th Rotary Wing Transport Unit" to airdrop aid to all the affected
West Vin Dapongdommul dispatches it "12th Stealth Striker Squadron-Alpha" consisting 5 Jodha Mk2 stealth striker for patrolling of Paberian logistics with a strict "Defence Only" policy

Germany will withdraw its ground strike and SEAD aviation and will use precision guided Rocket propelled long range Artillery ammunition to continue its strikes

Germany will increase the size of the ZNA by another 20% and create a regional Administration to spread Humanitarian aid and provide a Police force to the ZNA

Global News:
A joint offensive by German Ukrainin and slovenian forces encircle nearly all of central Turkey and penetrated up to Kurdish residential areas within Turkey Feldmarschal Heinz Guderian II announced to be promoted to Grand Fieldmarshal.

New Kurdish militia astablished after the seccesful offensive the population reacts by saying quote "Who is paying for all of that?"

Economic News:

Workless number fall bellow the 6% mark after the government rolled out now subsitdies for the manufacturing sector.

Nishikaigan
Envoy

Postby Nishikaigan » Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:15 pm

The UAPR engineers continue tirelessly to rebuild Paberian infrastructure damaged by the war and German missile strikes
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
Boat

Paberia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 16, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Paberia » Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:15 pm

The fighting between the Government and the Nationalista has not subsided. The Government and new helping Soldiers manage to push the Nationalist army south to Port Garvey, the second largest city in Paberia and a city with many statues of ancient colonist and native historical sites, which is why it was able to avoid aerial bombardment. But the Nationalist have their own victories, they’re able to build powerful fortifications around the city, as well as break through the front in the north-eastern jungles. Capturing an important city, Richards Town, which was a devastating loss to the Government. Meanwhile the Government, thanks to the support of their sponsors (The USA and most of NATO) were able to capture a large coastal city deep in enemy territory, the city of Harper, in response to this, a hail of artillery shots rained down across Harper as government troops dug in and called for more troops to arrive and help them start a offensive. Guerrilla activity continues and intensifies throughout the country, specifically well across the Mountainous Eastern Jungles, where both sides are being pushed back and forth. Every citizen has either evacuated into other nations or form militias to fight for their respective side, detachments are being formed, more and more destruction is taking place in the peaceful infrastructure, no one spares either side. No attacks on native lands have been recorded. But many indigenous people condemned this act by the two sides, fearing that it could result in the occupation of their homeland.

Meanwhile, on the weastern border into the Ivory Federation, thousands of civilians try to flee the border into the nation, soon chaos breaks out as the wall falls and hordes of civilians run into the country, many are shot down with guns to stop them, and many hundreds are killed in the chaos, people drive through checkpoints without stopping, and continue into the country, meanwhile though in the border to Sierra Leone, the situation is less intense, as the Sierran Officals have been able to allow the people to flee into the country for now, but says they must leave once the war ends, thus allowing the situation to be less dangerous for police and refugees.
Paberia is a medium sized country in Western Africa founded by freed American slaves after the end of the American civil war, Paberia values freedom and justice to all and maintains a stable government, with a strong economy and military, and low levels of corruption.

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:25 pm

Paberia wrote:The fighting between the Government and the Nationalista has not subsided. The Government and new helping Soldiers manage to push the Nationalist army south to Port Garvey, the second largest city in Paberia and a city with many statues of ancient colonist and native historical sites, which is why it was able to avoid aerial bombardment. But the Nationalist have their own victories, they’re able to build powerful fortifications around the city, as well as break through the front in the north-eastern jungles. Capturing an important city, Richards Town, which was a devastating loss to the Government. Meanwhile the Government, thanks to the support of their sponsors (The USA and most of NATO) were able to capture a large coastal city deep in enemy territory, the city of Harper, in response to this, a hail of artillery shots rained down across Harper as government troops dug in and called for more troops to arrive and help them start a offensive. Guerrilla activity continues and intensifies throughout the country, specifically well across the Mountainous Eastern Jungles, where both sides are being pushed back and forth. Every citizen has either evacuated into other nations or form militias to fight for their respective side, detachments are being formed, more and more destruction is taking place in the peaceful infrastructure, no one spares either side. No attacks on native lands have been recorded. But many indigenous people condemned this act by the two sides, fearing that it could result in the occupation of their homeland.

Meanwhile, on the weastern border into the Ivory Federation, thousands of civilians try to flee the border into the nation, soon chaos breaks out as the wall falls and hordes of civilians run into the country, many are shot down with guns to stop them, and many hundreds are killed in the chaos, people drive through checkpoints without stopping, and continue into the country, meanwhile though in the border to Sierra Leone, the situation is less intense, as the Sierran Officals have been able to allow the people to flee into the country for now, but says they must leave once the war ends, thus allowing the situation to be less dangerous for police and refugees.

Due to the large ammount of Refugees Germany will increase the size of the ZNA to 7.000 Square KMs Germany ill begin to train Volunteers to provide more security to the ZNA

Global News:

Economic News:

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:27 pm

Nishikaigan wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:

The UAPR officially commends Marajarbia for its efforts in assisting the rebuilding of Paberia

Marajarbia states that it is no issue, and in part thanks to Marajarbia’s superpower and trade empire status. Both of those are respective factors which contribute a lot to Marajarbia’s ability to build some of, if not the best infrastructure which the majority of the world has never seen.

Nishikaigan
Envoy

Postby Nishikaigan » Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:27 pm

Paberia wrote:The fighting between the Government and the Nationalista has not subsided. The Government and new helping Soldiers manage to push the Nationalist army south to Port Garvey, the second largest city in Paberia and a city with many statues of ancient colonist and native historical sites, which is why it was able to avoid aerial bombardment. But the Nationalist have their own victories, they’re able to build powerful fortifications around the city, as well as break through the front in the north-eastern jungles. Capturing an important city, Richards Town, which was a devastating loss to the Government. Meanwhile the Government, thanks to the support of their sponsors (The USA and most of NATO) were able to capture a large coastal city deep in enemy territory, the city of Harper, in response to this, a hail of artillery shots rained down across Harper as government troops dug in and called for more troops to arrive and help them start a offensive. Guerrilla activity continues and intensifies throughout the country, specifically well across the Mountainous Eastern Jungles, where both sides are being pushed back and forth. Every citizen has either evacuated into other nations or form militias to fight for their respective side, detachments are being formed, more and more destruction is taking place in the peaceful infrastructure, no one spares either side. No attacks on native lands have been recorded. But many indigenous people condemned this act by the two sides, fearing that it could result in the occupation of their homeland.

The 4th Battleship Division moved to provide fire support for the Paberian troops under seige in Harper, with both guns and missiles raining down on Nationalist artillery positions while the 5th Marines Battalion moved to conduct a flanking action against the main Nationalist forces.

The UAPR government reiterates its offer for refugees to flee to America and provides transports to bring the refugees to American ports along the East Coast such as Boston, New York, Jacksonville, and Wilmington
Last edited by Nishikaigan on Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
Boat

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:36 pm

Post ww2 Germany wrote:

Due to the large ammount of Refugees Germany will increase the size of the ZNA to 7.000 Square KMs Germany ill begin to train Volunteers to provide more security to the ZNA

Due to recent sabotage of the water infrastructures Germany will build a series of rivers and chanals across the ZNA mainly focused on its border area

Global News:

Economic News:

Righteousistan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 10, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Righteousistan » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:41 pm

The Theocracy of Righteousistan dispatches a combat brigade and a battalion of engineers to assist the Paberian government. Clearly the nationalist forces pose a threat to the stability of the entire region.

Alris
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 19, 2023
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Alris » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:43 pm

The Alrisian government voices support for the Nationalists, but will not send any forces
A "free and fair" island country next to the northwest USA in an alternate history timeline.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:57 pm

Nishikaigan wrote:

The 4th Battleship Division moved to provide fire support for the Paberian troops under seige in Harper, with both guns and missiles raining down on Nationalist artillery positions while the 5th Marines Battalion moved to conduct a flanking action against the main Nationalist forces.

The UAPR government reiterates its offer for refugees to flee to America and provides transports to bring the refugees to American ports along the East Coast such as Boston, New York, Jacksonville, and Wilmington

Marajarbia does something similar, only instead with its own territories, including colonies.

Nishikaigan
Envoy

Postby Nishikaigan » Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:30 pm

The UAPR issues an ultimatum to the Nationalist rebel leaders that read something along the lines of "Surrender now, or be destroyed with great prejudice"
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
Boat

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:51 pm

Nishikaigan wrote:The UAPR issues an ultimatum to the Nationalist rebel leaders that read something along the lines of "Surrender now, or be destroyed with great prejudice"

The Marajarbian Government supports the ultimatum, citing that the nationalists pose a threat to peace, prosperity, and global security.

Nishikaigan
Envoy

Postby Nishikaigan » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:01 pm

The UAPR military's advance was halted in anticipation of the Nationalist response, although air strikes continued on known rebel strongholds for the next few weeks
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
Boat

West Vin Dapongdommul
Secretary

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby West Vin Dapongdommul » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:42 pm

The Government of West Vin Dapongdommul congratulates the Paberian government for the success so far. The Government is saddend to hear of the loss of the lives of several civilians
West Vin Dapongdommul shall engage it's 5 Jodha Mk2 stealth striker jets in bombing of the Nationalist's logistics using precision guided bombs so as to cause minimum damage to the surrounding areas
The peacekeepers are dispatched to Port Garvey with immediate effect

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:14 am

Nishikaigan wrote:The UAPR military's advance was halted in anticipation of the Nationalist response, although air strikes continued on known rebel strongholds for the next few weeks

Marajarbian troops have also been prepared.

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:41 am

Post ww2 Germany wrote:

After recent violations of the ZNA border Germany will fortify the ZNA border along the new Rivers an channels with Barbed wire and trenches

The German ministry of foreign affairs suggests a 40.000 Men strong defense force to be mbilised out of the ZNAs Population the proposel included

First loads of Mobile homes have arrived from Germany and started to replace tents and a Basic electricity infrastucture has been astablished power by a Nuclear support Vessal (Ship with a nuclear reactor to supply areas hit by natural events with Energy) of the German coast guard

The ZNA will from now on be refered to as Soviet Socialist Province of Pabaria or Pabaria SSP

The German parlament agreed to provide Pabaria SSP with 5 Billion West marks a month in direct financial support in addition to Humanitarian aid

German companies discovered a high density of Rare earth minerals within Pabaria SSP and begun further exploration
Last edited by Post ww2 Germany on Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Global News:

Economic News:

United Socialists of east Asia
Attaché

Father Knows Best State

Postby United Socialists of east Asia » Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:45 am

Post ww2 Germany wrote:
Post ww2 Germany wrote:

After recent violations of the ZNA border Germany will fortify the ZNA border along the new Rivers an channels with Barbed wire and trenches

The German ministry of foreign affairs suggests a 40.000 Men strong defense force to be mbilised out of the ZNAs Population the proposel included

First loads of Mobile homes have arrived from Germany and started to replace tents and a Basic electricity infrastucture has been astablished power by a Nuclear support Vessal (Ship with a nuclear reactor to supply areas hit by natural events with Energy) of the German coast guard

The ZNA will from now on be refered to as Soviet Socialist Province of Pabaria or Pabaria SSP

The German parlament agreed to provide Pabaria SSP with 5 Billion West marks a month in direct financial support in addition to Humanitarian aid

German companies discovered a high density of Rare earth minerals within Pabaria SSP and begun further exploration

The US of East asia supports the Action and sends a small force of 3 Brigades to Pabaria SSP and sends Military supplies to it
Some NS stats are cannon while others are not
Former EFU main account current puppet
Look here for a full map

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents