NATION

PASSWORD

Paberian Civil War (OPEN, MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Paberia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 16, 2023
Ex-Nation

Paberian Civil War (OPEN, MT)

Postby Paberia » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:05 pm

Recent demonstrations showing support for a new nationalist government have begun popping up across Monrovia and the greater Paberian Area, these have led to a failed coup d'etat and assassination attempt towards the President. President George Weah has declared a state of emergency and a civil war has begun in Paberia. The nationalists wish to form a new Greater Paberian state, wishing to invade and expand into Sierra Leone, Guinea, and the Ivory Republic.

This expansion will be to make a united Paberian state that will be a superpower in Africa and a worthy nation for the worlds Interest. With the nationalist having declared independence in the tropical southern parts of the country, they have declared themselves the Greater Paberian State.

The invasions of major Paberian cities have been done with several militia forces which were created from volunteers in nationalist-controlled towns and cities. The nationalists have begun several skirmishes, but most have been lost. The civil unrest is likely to be crushed unless the Nationalists gains support from outside power.

The Nationalists are more or less a military dictatorship at the moment, being led by the mayors of the occupied cities. They hope to establish a pseudo-nazi regime with the people being led by a President who has ultimate authority.
Paberia is a medium sized country in Western Africa founded by freed American slaves after the end of the American civil war, Paberia values freedom and justice to all and maintains a stable government, with a strong economy and military, and low levels of corruption.

GermanEmpire of kaisereich
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:31 pm

The German Empire declares its support for Paberia and is willing to send equipment, money and soldiers to Paberia to help the democrats against the Nazis, as the German Empire has a strong opposition to Nazism, the German Empire has placed on its priority list the paberian civil war
Just a Futuristic, vengeful, militarized, expansionist German Empire, nothing much to worry about, unless you're one of my targets, then you need to worry. :P
A nation of 51.6 in democracy according to this https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=528862.
Victioria tears up Treaty and Peace banning Chemical Weapons production in Germany and the destruction of chemical weapons, chemical factories began producing chemical materials, ´´Chemical Terror´´ imminent.

Nishikaigan
Envoy

Founded: Dec 29, 2022
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Nishikaigan » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:39 pm

The United American People's Republics currently remains neutral in the ongoing Paberian Civil War although Premier Erica Browder has stated publicly that the UAPR is willing to send humanitarian aid and weapon shipments to the legitimate government of Paberia
Last edited by Nishikaigan on Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FYI, my nation is based on a Japanese Pacific States, not Uruguay or something along those lines
Also, curly fries are delicious and yes I will fight you on that
83.7 on the International Development Index
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█<RJ>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥███████████████████████████████◤
Boat

Republica Federal de Catalunya
Minister

Founded: Nov 21, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Republica Federal de Catalunya » Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:23 am

My government wants to make a declaration of support to the Paberian elected Government.
We will send a military force provide protection to the evacuation of our nationals and diplomats.
We are willing to offer aid humanitarian aid and finantial aid.
If there is an official request from the Government We can provide military aid (TG for detail in how can be the most effective for your needs).
Last edited by Republica Federal de Catalunya on Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:57 am

Following the recent pro-democracy victory in the Fekundan Civil War, Marajarbia would condemn the nationalists and would consider intervention in the African nation of Paberia.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Fekunda
Secretary

Founded: Mar 06, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Fekunda » Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:07 am

President Nikolaso Jakobo announces support for the Nationalists, but will remain militarily neutral (due to a civil war in Fekunda just ending)
The Federal Republic of Fekunda
Federacia Respubliko de Fekunda
جمهورية فيكوندا الاتحادية

Blessed be our land and people
Nation era: 2003
This nation does not represent my beliefs, it is a work of fiction.
Forum activity in International Incidents is non-canon. Policies are canon (except theocracy).

Northe Celvennia
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 17, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Northe Celvennia » Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:26 am

The Queen of Northe Celvennia declared to support the Parberian government and are willing to send medical equipment,but will remain military neutral.Not willing enough to intervene and aid Parberia ( im new so uh,just a heads up )
Last edited by Northe Celvennia on Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:55 am

Marajarbia would send aid in the form of money and weapons to the government side, to assist them in fighting against the threat which the nationalists pose to freedom and prosperity.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

West Vin Dapongdommul
Secretary

Founded: Mar 15, 2023
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby West Vin Dapongdommul » Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:58 am

Paberia wrote:Recent demonstrations showing support for a new nationalist government have begun popping up across Monrovia and the greater Paberian Area, these have led to a failed coup d'etat and assassination attempt towards the President. President George Weah has declared a state of emergency and a civil war has begun in Paberia. The nationalists wish to form a new Greater Paberian state, wishing to invade and expand into Sierra Leone, Guinea, and the Ivory Republic.

This expansion will be to make a united Paberian state that will be a superpower in Africa and a worthy nation for the worlds Interest. With the nationalist having declared independence in the tropical southern parts of the country, they have declared themselves the Greater Paberian State.

The invasions of major Paberian cities have been done with several militia forces which were created from volunteers in nationalist-controlled towns and cities. The nationalists have begun several skirmishes, but most have been lost. The civil unrest is likely to be crushed unless the Nationalists gains support from outside power.

The Nationalists are more or less a military dictatorship at the moment, being led by the mayors of the occupied cities. They hope to establish a pseudo-nazi regime with the people being led by a President who has ultimate authority.

The Prime Minister of West Vin Dapongdommul wishes to extend his condolences towards the the families of personnel who were KIA defending their nation's interest. We condemn these Nationalists for their cowardly coup d'etat and henceforth offer our assistance in whatsoever manner required
Last edited by West Vin Dapongdommul on Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:28 am

West Vin Dapongdommul wrote:
Paberia wrote:Recent demonstrations showing support for a new nationalist government have begun popping up across Monrovia and the greater Paberian Area, these have led to a failed coup d'etat and assassination attempt towards the President. President George Weah has declared a state of emergency and a civil war has begun in Paberia. The nationalists wish to form a new Greater Paberian state, wishing to invade and expand into Sierra Leone, Guinea, and the Ivory Republic.

The Prime Minister of West Vin Dapongdommul wishes to extend his condolences towards the the families of personnel who were KIA defending their nation's interest. We condemn these Nationalists for their cowardly coup d'etat and henceforth offer our assistance in whatsoever manner required

Marajarbia commends this move.

Xeola
Attaché

Founded: Mar 10, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Xeola » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:31 am

The Sultan of Xeola decides to support any pro-democratic faction In order to try to take control of Paberia.
Last edited by Xeola on Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:11 am

Nishikaigan wrote:The United American People's Republics currently remains neutral in the ongoing Paberian Civil War although Premier Erica Browder has stated publicly that the UAPR is willing to send humanitarian aid and weapon shipments to the legitimate government of Paberia

Marajarbia commends this.

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 03, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:30 am

Germany requests a both sides to cease all military activities and work torwards a peaceful solution
Bassicaly Center left monarchist German with facist elements

Global News:
A joint offensive by German Ukrainin and slovenian forces encircle nearly all of central Turkey and penetrated up to Kurdish residential areas within Turkey Feldmarschal Heinz Guderian II announced to be promoted to Grand Fieldmarshal.

New Kurdish militia astablished after the seccesful offensive the population reacts by saying quote "Who is paying for all of that?"

Economic News:
Fuel prices explode x3 after the Airforce reported a shortage of fuel.

Workless number fall bellow the 6% mark after the government rolled out now subsitdies for the manufacturing sector.

Post ww2 Germany Space Administration
Envoy

Founded: Mar 14, 2023
Father Knows Best State

Postby Post ww2 Germany Space Administration » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:32 am

Post ww2 Germany wrote:

Germany requests a both sides to cease all military activities and work torwards a peaceful solution

Germany will furthermore Geo lock 3 spy Sattelites in over Paberia to gather information and monitor the situation

Nishikaigan
Envoy

Postby Nishikaigan » Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:11 am

Post ww2 Germany wrote:

The UAPR Supports this move
FYI, my nation is based on a Japanese Pacific States, not Uruguay or something along those lines
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
Boat

Filonian State
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 25, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Filonian State » Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:13 am

The SPF voted. We're supporting Paberia.
I'm back
He/His

West Vin Dapongdommul
Secretary

Founded: Mar 15, 2023
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby West Vin Dapongdommul » Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:20 am

Post ww2 Germany Space Administration wrote:
Post ww2 Germany wrote:

Germany will furthermore Geo lock 3 spy Sattelites in over Paberia to gather information and monitor the situation

West Vin Dapongdommul commends this move and would like to send an ambassador to mediate between the opposing parties so that a solution can be formulated and the citizens of the nation can resume their normal lives as soon as possible

Erloane
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 03, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Erloane » Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:21 am

The Republic of Erloane officially recognises the rising tension in Paberia, with humanitarian supplies being sent to the government side.
Returned from a break for real.
Coilguns and LANTR engines go brrrr.

Nishikaigan
Envoy

Postby Nishikaigan » Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:22 am

About 2 days after the UAPR made it's position on the war known, cargo ships began setting out from major ports up and down the East and West Coasts, loaded down with mostly humanitarian aid (such as Food, Medicine/Medical Equipment, and Water), although a few special cargo ships were loaded with military equipment for the legitimate Paberian government
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
Boat

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:25 am

Erloane wrote:The Republic of Erloane officially recognises the rising tension in Paberia, with humanitarian supplies being sent to the government side.

Marajarbia commends this move made by Erloane, and suggestions are made to draw up plans for potential intervention in the fight against the nationalists.

Erloane
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 03, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Erloane » Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:43 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Erloane wrote:The Republic of Erloane officially recognises the rising tension in Paberia, with humanitarian supplies being sent to the government side.

Marajarbia commends this move made by Erloane, and suggestions are made to draw up plans for potential intervention in the fight against the nationalists.

Erloane agrees, 3 fighter squadrons and transport aircraft are being prepared, with airborne forces preparing their vehicles for an intervention.
Returned from a break for real.
Coilguns and LANTR engines go brrrr.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:44 am

Erloane wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:

Erloane agrees, 3 fighter squadrons and transport aircraft are being prepared, with airborne forces preparing their vehicles for an intervention.

At least 10,000 Marajarbian troops are mobilized to assist the Erloaneans in case intervention is necessary.

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 03, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:21 am

Germany condemes both countries in case of a ground intervention and urges everyone to give both parties a chance to find a Diplomatic solution
Bassicaly Center left monarchist German with facist elements

Global News:
A joint offensive by German Ukrainin and slovenian forces encircle nearly all of central Turkey and penetrated up to Kurdish residential areas within Turkey Feldmarschal Heinz Guderian II announced to be promoted to Grand Fieldmarshal.

New Kurdish militia astablished after the seccesful offensive the population reacts by saying quote "Who is paying for all of that?"

Economic News:
Fuel prices explode x3 after the Airforce reported a shortage of fuel.

Workless number fall bellow the 6% mark after the government rolled out now subsitdies for the manufacturing sector.

Nishikaigan
Envoy

Postby Nishikaigan » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:24 am

The 2nd Carrier Strike Group and Battleship Division 4 of the American People's Navy were soon deployed to the West Africa region to monitor the ongoing conflict
Last edited by Nishikaigan on Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
Boat

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:45 am

Nishikaigan wrote:The 2nd Carrier Strike Group and Battleship Division 4 of the American People's Navy were soon deployed to the West Africa region to monitor the ongoing conflict

Marajarbia commends this decision.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents