NATION

PASSWORD

Alrisian Civil War(Ended, closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:58 am

The Astral Mandate wrote:Is the anarchist threat not more urgent than that of the Alrisians and Almerans? Have the anarchists not killed civilians and medical personnel? Should we not place greater importance upon this battle, as opposed to the war that we all seem to be fighting? In the name of common decency, we must unite in the face of this incarnate evil!

Marajarbia states that the majority of the rebels, including the anarchists and any nation which decides to support them, will be dealt with by the actively forming coalition which is spreading all over the nation of Alris.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Alris
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 19, 2023
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Alris » Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:10 am

I'm back?
A "free and fair" island country next to the northwest USA in an alternate history timeline.

Alris
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Alris » Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:11 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Vritschland wrote:OOC: He doesn't know if you are not listed, until I told him about that which make it counted as no. I'm sorry, friend, but rules are rules.

OOC: I say we let Alris decide if he stays or not.

He has to sign up then he can stya
A "free and fair" island country next to the northwest USA in an alternate history timeline.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:12 am

Alris wrote:
OOC: I say we let Alris decide if he stays or not.

He has to sign up then he can stya

OOC: Could you re-open the sign ups? A lot of people want to join.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Alris
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Alris » Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:13 am

IC: Anarchist forces manage to topple a government building in the south, causing some Alrisian government officials to think about decimating southern Alris. The president agrees, and instead an attack is carried out. More news reports are saying Anarchist forces have killed over 10,000 civilians.

Alris
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Alris » Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:14 am

Alris wrote:He has to sign up then he can stya

I have re-opened the sign ups now.

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:19 am

Alris wrote:IC: Anarchist forces manage to topple a government building in the south, causing some Alrisian government officials to think about decimating southern Alris. The president agrees, and instead an attack is carried out. More news reports are saying Anarchist forces have killed over 10,000 civilians.

10,000? This means WAR!
MT, borderline PMT (Year: 2023)
Founder of the Rigel Pact, an organization dedicated to, basically, spreading peace and preventing the apocalypse.
Co- Founder of the Agricultural Research Organization, dedicated to producing the best fruit varieties in the world.
Left/Right: -7.25
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.74
"Aggression benefits the despot: therefore, work for freedom is work for peace." -Me

The Eshurium Empire
Envoy

Founded: Oct 04, 2022
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Eshurium Empire » Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:24 am

Alris wrote:IC: Anarchist forces manage to topple a government building in the south, causing some Alrisian government officials to think about decimating southern Alris. The president agrees, and instead an attack is carried out. More news reports are saying Anarchist forces have killed over 10,000 civilians.

Eshurium redirects its ground troops to defend cities from anarchist forces, 10,000 more soldiers and 100 more BT-3s are sent over as reinforcements on BJ-12 cargo jets and "Bison" class troop carrier ships. Eshurium sents up a border between anarchist/rebel-controlled south and the rest of Alris
Last edited by The Eshurium Empire on Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Allied States Of The Eshurium Empire
NS policies are mostly Canon
The Eshurium News Network|BREAKING NEWS:A Blackcarian UAV has crashed near a southern Ehsurium SRD base|Impractical Jokers becomes the largest foreign TV show in the ASEE|Eshurium Sports Channel| EFL The New Hermeton Hawks beat the Troptopia Lancers, 35-21 in the 2023 Bison Bowl, MVP is Defensive Lineman(primarily playing weak 3) Peter Murray of the New Hermeton Hawks

Year:2023
KSP mod count:67
L4D mod cocunt:20
Arma3 mod count:40
PC will to live: Not good
just your cookie-cutter presidential democracy

Check out my puppet states:I S T O Scout Held Terrioritories

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:49 am

As this was going on, Marajarbian troops would arrive to survey the damage and would try to assist in helping any civilian caught in the radius of the attack make it to safety.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:51 am

The Astral Mandate wrote:

10,000? This means WAR!

The Marajarbian Government agrees.

Ratitoue
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 08, 2022
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Ratitoue » Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:53 am

Ratitoue has sent 40K armed forces with half a dozen tank units behind enemy lines.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:07 am

Alris wrote:

I have re-opened the sign ups now.

OOC: Cool.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:21 am

Ratitoue wrote:Ratitoue has sent 40K armed forces with half a dozen tank units behind enemy lines.

Marajarbia condemns this, as it means that Ratitoue is one of the nations supporting the rebels.

Ratitoue
Bureaucrat

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Ratitoue » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:26 am

Ratitoue wrote:Ratitoue has sent 40K armed forces with half a dozen tank units behind enemy lines.

Marajarbia condemns this, as it means that Ratitoue is one of the nations supporting the rebels.

wait it does??

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:28 am

Ratitoue wrote:

wait it does??

OOC: You never specified which side you support. The best thing to do is just deny that you are (supposedly) supporting the rebels.

Ratitoue
Bureaucrat

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Ratitoue » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:29 am

Ratitoue wrote:wait it does??

OOC: You never specified which side you support. The best thing to do is just deny that you are (supposedly) supporting the rebels.

well i dont support the rebels.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:32 am

Ratitoue wrote:

well i dont support the rebels.

Marajarbia wishes to know what side Ratitoue is supporting.

Regnum Alea Spaceflee
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Regnum Alea Spaceflee » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:34 am

OOC: Can I join
Why is Emperor Nero in a red dress?
Must be
Fate./Extra Last Encore
Sometimes I'm glad Adam and Eve ate the apple.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:45 am

Regnum Alea Spaceflee wrote:OOC: Can I join

OOC: You need to sign up first.

Regnum Alea Spaceflee
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Regnum Alea Spaceflee » Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:13 am

Regnum Alea Spaceflee wrote:OOC: Can I join

OOC: Where is the OOC link?
Why is Emperor Nero in a red dress?
Must be
Fate./Extra Last Encore
Sometimes I'm glad Adam and Eve ate the apple.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:29 am

Regnum Alea Spaceflee wrote:

OOC: Where is the OOC link?

OOC: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=530662

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:24 pm

FORMAL DECLARATION OF WAR BY THE ASTRAL MANDATE
Acknowledging the killing of civilians by Anarchist forces,
Respecting The Astral Mandate's policy of not aligning with the ODP or KTO,
Recognizing the need for action,
The Astral Mandate issues this declaration of war upon the Anarchists.
Signed by Foreign Minister Neri Virtanen on February 14, 2023.
MT, borderline PMT (Year: 2023)
Founder of the Rigel Pact, an organization dedicated to, basically, spreading peace and preventing the apocalypse.
Co- Founder of the Agricultural Research Organization, dedicated to producing the best fruit varieties in the world.
Left/Right: -7.25
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.74
"Aggression benefits the despot: therefore, work for freedom is work for peace." -Me

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:31 pm

OOC: KTO’s been dead for a while. They don’t really matter anymore as they have no real impact on NS Roleplay like they used to.

IC: The Marajarbian Government decides to support this, citing that the war itself is becoming quite the brutal war, just like the one in Tzatzikistan or even the nation known as Aursi. Marajarbia itself is expecting the war to leave a big mark on most of the world, and could, just like with the Astral Mandate, end up impacting more than one nation’s foreign policy decisions in the near future.

The Eshurium Empire
Envoy

Founded: Oct 04, 2022
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Eshurium Empire » Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:34 pm

Eshurium formally supports Astral mandates declaration and asks them as well as the members of the MDP help protect the border between the Anchists and the rest of Alris to contain them, and stop any more innocent lives from being taken
Last edited by The Eshurium Empire on Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Allied States Of The Eshurium Empire
NS policies are mostly Canon
The Eshurium News Network|BREAKING NEWS:A Blackcarian UAV has crashed near a southern Ehsurium SRD base|Impractical Jokers becomes the largest foreign TV show in the ASEE|Eshurium Sports Channel| EFL The New Hermeton Hawks beat the Troptopia Lancers, 35-21 in the 2023 Bison Bowl, MVP is Defensive Lineman(primarily playing weak 3) Peter Murray of the New Hermeton Hawks

Year:2023
KSP mod count:67
L4D mod cocunt:20
Arma3 mod count:40
PC will to live: Not good
just your cookie-cutter presidential democracy

Check out my puppet states:I S T O Scout Held Terrioritories

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:53 pm

The Eshurium Empire wrote:

Eshurium formally supports Astral mandates declaration and asks them as well as the members of the MDP help protect the border between the Anchists and the rest of Alris to contain them, and stop any more innocent lives from being taken

Marajarbia believes that the overall fight against the main rebel ought to take place in the southernmost parts of Alris, which is where rebel activity is highly concentrated.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents