NATION

PASSWORD

Alrisian Civil War(Ended, closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Alris
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 19, 2023
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Alris » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:46 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Alris wrote:Rebuild time

As the families which arrived in Marajarbia are returned to their homeland, Marajarbian corporations, such as the Marajarbian Construction and Shipping Group, begin working on rebuilding old infrastructure all over Alris, and even begin working on new infrastructure, including a series of ports and some small railway networks to connect the country easier.

Marajarbia also suggests transforming many of the foreign forts into towns or cities which reflect how the foreign cultures of nations such as Marajarbia, The Crimson Isles, and Erloane worked together to help the government defeat the rebels and win the war.

The Alrisians do so, along with many posters and signs around places thanking the Alrisian allies for their help.
A "free and fair" island country next to the northwest USA in an alternate history timeline.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:51 pm

Alris wrote:
As the families which arrived in Marajarbia are returned to their homeland, Marajarbian corporations, such as the Marajarbian Construction and Shipping Group, begin working on rebuilding old infrastructure all over Alris, and even begin working on new infrastructure, including a series of ports and some small railway networks to connect the country easier.

Marajarbia also suggests transforming many of the foreign forts into towns or cities which reflect how the foreign cultures of nations such as Marajarbia, The Crimson Isles, and Erloane worked together to help the government defeat the rebels and win the war.

The Alrisians do so, along with many posters and signs around places thanking the Alrisian allies for their help.

Marajarbia’s Government also publicly states the intention of a trade deal between Marajarbia and Alris, which can happen before or after peace talks start, and should be able to benefit both Marajarbia’s status as a large trading empire and superpower, as well as allow the nation of Alris to gain the ability to make its mark on the world.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Alris
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Alris » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:53 pm

Alris wrote:The Alrisians do so, along with many posters and signs around places thanking the Alrisian allies for their help.

Marajarbia’s Government also publicly states the intention of a trade deal between Marajarbia and Alris, which can happen before or after peace talks start, and should be able to benefit both Marajarbia’s status as a large trading empire and superpower, as well as allow the nation of Alris to gain the ability to make its mark on the world.

The Alrisian government agrees to do so if it happens, as it could help both Alris itself and the economy, along with relationships with other countries
A "free and fair" island country next to the northwest USA in an alternate history timeline.

Alris
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Alris » Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:45 pm

News stations are reporting damaged buildings collapsing, causing multiple casualties. One report has said a pro-almeran base that was abandoned suddenly detonated, causing the SAR helicopter to crash, and killing everyone inside the building.

Alris
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Alris » Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:41 pm

The rebuild in the north is almost complete. The rebuild on the island will be for later due to the chemical weaponry.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:54 pm

Alris wrote:News stations are reporting damaged buildings collapsing, causing multiple casualties. One report has said a pro-almeran base that was abandoned suddenly detonated, causing the SAR helicopter to crash, and killing everyone inside the building.

Marajarbia sends search and rescue teams to try and help any survivors.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Alris
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Alris » Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:57 pm

Alris wrote:News stations are reporting damaged buildings collapsing, causing multiple casualties. One report has said a pro-almeran base that was abandoned suddenly detonated, causing the SAR helicopter to crash, and killing everyone inside the building.

Marajarbia sends search and rescue teams to try and help any survivors.

Alris commends this, and requests help from any other country. Meanwhile the rebuild in the north is just about complete. The rebuild in the south is now starting.

Alris
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Alris » Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:23 pm

More buildings have collapsed. Over 100 people have died.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:14 pm

Alris wrote:More buildings have collapsed. Over 100 people have died.

Marajarbia continues its search and rescue efforts, and calls on other nations to assist in both search and rescue, as well as reconstruction.

Alris
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Alris » Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:27 pm

Alris wrote:More buildings have collapsed. Over 100 people have died.

Marajarbia continues its search and rescue efforts, and calls on other nations to assist in both search and rescue, as well as reconstruction.

The rebuilding in the south is finally done. Now to wait for peace negotiations

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:00 am

Alris wrote:

The rebuilding in the south is finally done. Now to wait for peace negotiations

Marajarbia has continued work on its demands for a peace treaty as the government waits for talks to commence.

Alris
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Alris » Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:56 pm

The Alrisian Anarchist State requests to help, but the government refuses it.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:21 pm

Alris wrote:The Alrisian Anarchist State requests to help, but the government refuses it.

Marajarbia offers to help all parties now that the war is over.

The Crimson Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 07, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby The Crimson Isles » Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:12 pm

Fort Plymouth has remained Armed, despite many of the troops now being sent home, along with the BSX-10 And fighters that were on the island. The king and his fleet have also returned back to the capital of Trentonsburg. (OOC: t's 1 am I can't think of anything else)
Last edited by The Crimson Isles on Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Reject Modernity, Embrace Tradition"
Just your average nation with a king that has no mobility in his legs
Member of The Rigel Pact, Co founder of the PTMK.
A Class 1.2 Civilization according to Great Imperator Jeffrey's Power Index
Galactic proprietor of Hydrogen Truck
Not all of Nation's views are my own.
NS Stats are semi Canon, do not go by them unless I say, & check the government figures factbook for more info on my nation's leader.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:01 am

Marajarbia has called for peace negotiations to start as soon as possible.

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:13 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Marajarbia has called for peace negotiations to start as soon as possible.

Ok
MT, borderline PMT (Year: 2023)
Founder of the Rigel Pact, an organization dedicated to, basically, spreading peace and preventing the apocalypse.
Co- Founder of the Agricultural Research Organization, dedicated to producing the best fruit varieties in the world.
Left/Right: -7.25
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.74
"Aggression benefits the despot: therefore, work for freedom is work for peace." -Me

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:17 am

The Astral Mandate wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Marajarbia has called for peace negotiations to start as soon as possible.

Ok

OOC: You should link the thread here.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:37 am

OOC: Here’s the peace negotiation thread which Astral made: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=530915

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents