NATION

PASSWORD

Alrisian Civil War(Ended, closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:29 am

The Astral Mandate wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Meanwhile, Marajarbia begins considering what its demands for a potential peace treaty should be, if the rebels do end up surrendering, of course.

OOC: I will probably share my demands sometime later.

I'm willing to host

OOC: Cool. Maybe you will be able to once the war ends.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Alris
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 19, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Alris » Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:35 pm

The war is coming to an end. The pro-almerans are seemingly going to fight to the death, but the Alrisians are fine with that. Filled with rage and anger by the pro-almerans war crimes, the Alrisians will do almost anything to defeat the pro-almerans. The assault on the island is now completely succeeding. With only 5k pro-almerans remain, with about 40k Alrisians remaining.
Casualty count:
pro-almerans=150k+
Alrisians=300k+
A "free and fair" island country next to the northwest USA in an alternate history timeline.

Regnum Alea Spaceflee
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Regnum Alea Spaceflee » Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:40 pm

Alris wrote:The war is coming to an end. The pro-almerans are seemingly going to fight to the death, but the Alrisians are fine with that. Filled with rage and anger by the pro-almerans war crimes, the Alrisians will do almost anything to defeat the pro-almerans. The assault on the island is now completely succeeding. With only 5k pro-almerans remain, with about 40k Alrisians remaining.
Casualty count:
pro-almerans=150k+
Alrisians=300k+

OOC: I wonder what my casualty count was?
Also was I a major help or was I very minor?
Why is Emperor Nero in a red dress?
Must be
Fate./Extra Last Encore
Sometimes I'm glad Adam and Eve ate the apple.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:46 pm

Alris wrote:The war is coming to an end. The pro-almerans are seemingly going to fight to the death, but the Alrisians are fine with that. Filled with rage and anger by the pro-almerans war crimes, the Alrisians will do almost anything to defeat the pro-almerans. The assault on the island is now completely succeeding. With only 5k pro-almerans remain, with about 40k Alrisians remaining.
Casualty count:
pro-almerans=150k+
Alrisians=300k+

At least 2,000 Marajarbian soldiers are on the casualty list. It’s small, but ultimately contributes to Marajarbian goals and efforts of not just taking care of domestic threats within Alris, but also helping to repair a world fractured by constant conflicts and legitimate threats.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Alris
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alris » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:19 pm

Regnum Alea Spaceflee wrote:
Casualty count:
pro-almerans=150k+
Alrisians=300k+

OOC: I wonder what my casualty count was?
Also was I a major help or was I very minor?

Major
A "free and fair" island country next to the northwest USA in an alternate history timeline.

Alris
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alris » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:20 pm

The pro-almerans only have 50 members left; hiding in a base. The Alrisian soldiers know this, but don't request a bombing. They simply raid the base, and brutally slaughter the pro-almerans right before the allied soldiers eyes. That was it. There were no more pro-almerans.

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:21 pm

Casualty count:
pro-almerans=150k+
Alrisians=300k+

The Astral Mandate also helped against the anarchists. What was our total?
Last edited by The Astral Mandate on Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MT, borderline PMT (Year: 2023)
Founder of the Rigel Pact, an organization dedicated to, basically, spreading peace and preventing the apocalypse.
Co- Founder of the Agricultural Research Organization, dedicated to producing the best fruit varieties in the world.
Left/Right: -7.25
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.74
"Aggression benefits the despot: therefore, work for freedom is work for peace." -Me

Alris
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alris » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:21 pm

Casualty count:
pro-almerans=150k+
Alrisians=300k+

The Astral Mandate also help against the anarchists. What was our total?

Depends how much you sent.

Alris
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alris » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:23 pm

(Estimated)Casualty count:
Alris: 450k+
The Astral Mandate: 90k+
SE Marajarbia:100k+
Regum Alea Spaceflee:50k+
Pro-almerans/anarchists: All; 300k+
Civilian: 200k+
That's all I have
Last edited by Alris on Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prussia And Alsace
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 17, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia And Alsace » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:23 pm

Yippee

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:23 pm

Alris wrote:(Estimated)Casualty count:
That's all I have

That seems like a good total.
Founder of the Rigel Pact, an organization dedicated to, basically, spreading peace and preventing the apocalypse.
Co- Founder of the Agricultural Research Organization, dedicated to producing the best fruit varieties in the world.
"Aggression benefits the despot: therefore, work for freedom is work for peace." -Me

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:25 pm

Alris wrote:The pro-almerans only have 50 members left; hiding in a base. The Alrisian soldiers know this, but don't request a bombing. They simply raid the base, and brutally slaughter the pro-almerans right before the allied soldiers eyes. That was it. There were no more pro-almerans.

With that, Marajarbia knew what was coming next, peace negotiations. Peace was always a priority to Marajarbia, especially when it heavily regarded not just the future of a relatively small nation, but also an impact on global affairs.

Alris
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alris » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:25 pm

I'm guessing more than a million people, including civilians, died

Alris
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alris » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:26 pm

Alris wrote:(Estimated)Casualty count:
Civilian: 200k+
That's all I have

Yea

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:26 pm

Alris wrote:I'm guessing more than a million people, including civilians, died

OOC: Definitely a brutal conflict, tbh. I’d say it’s a little more brutal than the Aursian one from last year.

Alris
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alris » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:28 pm

Alris wrote:I'm guessing more than a million people, including civilians, died

OOC: Definitely a brutal conflict, tbh. I’d say it’s a little more brutal than the Aursian one from last year.

Civil war season hasn't really started yet. Possibly expect worse in the future

Alris
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alris » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:29 pm

Rebuild time

Alris
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alris » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:31 pm

Make sure the Alrisian families that moved to other countries return home

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:34 pm

Alris wrote:

It's not a civil war, but Rio Grande and I are working on an RP. It's in the Think Tank right now, if you want to see it.

Alris
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alris » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:36 pm

Alris wrote:Civil war season hasn't really started yet. Possibly expect worse in the future

It's not a civil war, but Rio Grande and I are working on an RP. It's in the Think Tank right now, if you want to see it.

The Revolution?

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:38 pm

Casualty count:
pro-almerans=150k+
Alrisians=300k+

Even though the war has ended, here's a meme about The Astral Mandate's foreign policy:
Somebody: commits a war crime
The Astral Mandate:
Wouldn't that make you
EVIL!?!?

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:38 pm

Alris wrote:
The Astral Mandate wrote:It's not a civil war, but Rio Grande and I are working on an RP. It's in the Think Tank right now, if you want to see it.

The Revolution?

The Napoleon RP.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:42 pm

Alris wrote:

OOC: This war is definitely the start of Civil War Season. Although, I have to agree with you. As far as I am aware, there’s a lot to expect.

Alris
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alris » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:45 pm

Now to rebuild. Alrisian workers begin reconstructing buildings and putting out fires, while others take care of the injured. It's gonna be a long dya
Last edited by Alris on Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:45 pm

Alris wrote:Rebuild time

As the families which arrived in Marajarbia are returned to their homeland, Marajarbian corporations, such as the Marajarbian Construction and Shipping Group, begin working on rebuilding old infrastructure all over Alris, and even begin working on new infrastructure, including a series of ports and some small railway networks to connect the country easier.

Marajarbia also suggests transforming many of the foreign forts into towns or cities which reflect how the foreign cultures of nations such as Marajarbia, The Crimson Isles, and Erloane worked together to help the government defeat the rebels and win the war.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents