NATION

PASSWORD

Pro-Slavery Alliance

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Munkcestrian RepubIic
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Pro-Slavery Alliance

Postby Munkcestrian RepubIic » Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:13 am

What institution has been present throughout human history? Slavery! Slavery made the world great. And yet we are today told that slavery is wrong. Because, they say, it just is. Us slavers are without a doubt the world’s most oppressed minority. Almost a year ago anti-slavers nuked Fenwick Tower, killing 10 million slaves; of course, they didn’t care, because they’re hypocrites who only posture to look good. “I don’t like slavery! We’re so brave, look at me sign the Amistad Declaration!” they say. Well, I for one am tired of it. You want to know who’s brave? Those of us who continue slaving regardless of the endless opposition we face.

I for one am tired of all this anti-slavery nonsense. Once again I come to the conclusion that the only way we can bring back the golden age of slavery is stand together to face the anti-slavery threat and make sure the international slave trade can operate in peace. So I'm announcing the creation of a new alliance - the Pro-Slavery Alliance. We will defend nations that practise slavery from anti-slavers. It's as simple as that.

You can find the application form below.

George Fenwick
Lord President

Code: Select all
[b]Formal name (e.g. "Munkcestrian Republic"):[/b]
[b]Common name (e.g. "Munkchester"):[/b]
[b]Population:[/b]
[b]Briefly describe slavery in your nation:[/b]
[b]Head of state:[/b]
[b]Head of government:[/b]
[b]Foreign minister (or equivalent):[/b]
[b]Are you modern-tech?:[/b]
[b]Are you human-only?:[/b]
[b]Have you RPed before?:[/b]
[b]Do you have any other nations?:[/b]
MUNKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC
FORTITERDEFENDITTRIUMPHANS

formerly Munkchester — formerly Munkcestrian Republic — he/him/his
Pro-Slavery Alliance

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:21 am

I guess that it's fair that you form an alliance.
MT, borderline PMT (Year: 2023)
Founder of the Rigel Pact, an organization dedicated to, basically, spreading peace and preventing the apocalypse.
Co- Founder of the Agricultural Research Organization, dedicated to producing the best fruit varieties in the world.
Left/Right: -7.25
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.74
"Aggression benefits the despot: therefore, work for freedom is work for peace." -Me

The Kyrgyz Islamic Republic
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 29, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby The Kyrgyz Islamic Republic » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:09 am

Formal name (e.g. "Munkcestrian Republic"):

Common name (e.g. "Munkchester"):
Kyrgyzstan

Population: 6,648,803
Briefly describe slavery in your nation:
Under new laws, non-Muslim prisoners of war (except those from Allanes who will be court-martialled and executed) can be enslaved.
Our nation plans to go to war with Amistad declaration states and enslave their people.

Head of state:
President Suleyman Muhammed Abdulayev

Head of government:President Suleyman Muhammad Abdulayev
Foreign minister (or equivalent): E.Beishembiev
Are you modern-tech?:yes
Are you human-only?:yes
Have you RPed before?:yes
Do you have any other nations?:yes, it’s me, Azad.
News:
- Kyrgyzstan joins Saimum Pact (viewtopic.php?f=5&t=530429)
-Kumtor gold mine robbed by vor-e-zakone.
-Fenwicks re-take Munkchester.

Oateria
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 02, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Oateria » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:11 am

The nation of Oateria formally condemns this alliance and announces an end to all trading for any who join this alliance.
Last edited by Oateria on Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
18 y/o Christian Liberal yinzer who likes video games, writing, and baseball.

Senatorial Badger Republic of Oateria
Proud liberal democratic republic, loves badgers, baseball, burgers, freedom. Very famous for its cultural and computer hardware/software exports.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:17 am

The Marajarbian Government formally condemns the formation of a pro-slavery alliance and, just like Oateria, will refuse to trade with any nations who decide to get involved in a pro-slavery alliance.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Munkcestrian RepubIic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian RepubIic » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:09 am

The Kyrgyz Islamic Republic wrote:Formal name (e.g. "Munkcestrian Republic"):

Kyrgyzstan

Population: 6,648,803
Under new laws, non-Muslim prisoners of war (except those from Allanes who will be court-martialled and executed) can be enslaved.
Our nation plans to go to war with Amistad declaration states and enslave their people.

Head of state:
President Suleyman Muhammed Abdulayev

Head of government:President Suleyman Muhammad Abdulayev
Foreign minister (or equivalent): E.Beishembiev
Are you modern-tech?:yes
Are you human-only?:yes
Do you have any other nations?:yes, it’s me, Azad.

Welcome to the Pro-Slavery Alliance.
MUNKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC

Pro-Slavery Alliance

Romanic Imperium
Minister

Founded: Dec 14, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Romanic Imperium » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:18 am

I nuke all nations in this alliance. The end. take a bow. No more cringe
Last edited by Romanic Imperium on Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guess who's back? Back again.
I am back and yes I am Italian. And I am American.

The Dodo Republic
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 22, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Dodo Republic » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:20 am

O H G O D W H Y
Birds are government drones. The media has lied to you this whole time. Well, good morning good afternoon good evening nationstates. Long Island born and raised liberal conservative, actor, singer, history enthusiast (I know original), antique simp, fan of prehistory and especially dodos. Have a good day everybody :)

The Rio Grande River Basin
Senator

Founded: Sep 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:23 am

Romanic Imperium wrote:I nuke all nations in this alliance. The end. take a bow. No more cringe

*activates federation star fleet

“We’re going slaver hun’ing”
FT Canon is most developed, therefore for F7
This Index says I am 0.364
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

Ayodhyadesha
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 05, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Ayodhyadesha » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:41 am

His Excellency the Grand Chancellor would like to explain his new regime's stance:

"We wholly condemn this alliance. We, a Hindu nation, have observed how some of our own people have been taken as slaves by the Kyrgyz. We do not support this and wholly condemn this. I, the Grand Chancellor have also abolished slavery in my own nation and I proclaim an embargo on all members of this alliance."

- His Excellency Grand Chancellor General Vikram Singh
Current year: 1191 A.D./1248 V.S.
"I, hereby, with the powers vested in me, do abolish the post of the Premier, as it is at present redundant as I am legally empowered to take decisions." - H.M. Emperor Shaktidasa Vyasaputra II in an address to the Chamber of Brahmins today | Ex-Premier Sri Haridasa convicted of murder of the Emperor, treason, corruption, arson, vandalism and conspiracy against the state by the Supreme Court of Ayodhyadesha, has been sentenced to death by cannon | H.H. King Naresh Vyasaputra of Magadha to visit Ayodhya to meet his brother H.M. the Emperor

Munkcestrian RepubIic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian RepubIic » Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:15 am

Oateria wrote:The nation of Oateria formally condemns this alliance and announces an end to all trading for any who join this alliance.

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:The Marajarbian Government formally condemns the formation of a pro-slavery alliance and, just like Oateria, will refuse to trade with any nations who decide to get involved in a pro-slavery alliance.

Ayodhyadesha wrote:His Excellency the Grand Chancellor would like to explain his new regime's stance:

"We wholly condemn this alliance. We, a Hindu nation, have observed how some of our own people have been taken as slaves by the Kyrgyz. We do not support this and wholly condemn this. I, the Grand Chancellor have also abolished slavery in my own nation and I proclaim an embargo on all members of this alliance."

So your problem is more with the fact we're allying than with slavery itself? After all, you have not declared an embargo of all slave-trading states, and the embargoes you are now announcing would be redundant if you already had such an embargo.
MUNKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC

Pro-Slavery Alliance

Ayodhyadesha
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 05, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Ayodhyadesha » Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:44 am

(Doesn't matter now, his coup d'etat attempt failed so our government is back again)
Current year: 1191 A.D./1248 V.S.
"I, hereby, with the powers vested in me, do abolish the post of the Premier, as it is at present redundant as I am legally empowered to take decisions." - H.M. Emperor Shaktidasa Vyasaputra II in an address to the Chamber of Brahmins today | Ex-Premier Sri Haridasa convicted of murder of the Emperor, treason, corruption, arson, vandalism and conspiracy against the state by the Supreme Court of Ayodhyadesha, has been sentenced to death by cannon | H.H. King Naresh Vyasaputra of Magadha to visit Ayodhya to meet his brother H.M. the Emperor

Lough Erne and Fermanagh
Secretary

Founded: Feb 09, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Lough Erne and Fermanagh » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:28 pm

Munkcestrian RepubIic wrote:
Oateria wrote:The nation of Oateria formally condemns this alliance and announces an end to all trading for any who join this alliance.

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:The Marajarbian Government formally condemns the formation of a pro-slavery alliance and, just like Oateria, will refuse to trade with any nations who decide to get involved in a pro-slavery alliance.

Ayodhyadesha wrote:His Excellency the Grand Chancellor would like to explain his new regime's stance:

So your problem is more with the fact we're allying than with slavery itself? After all, you have not declared an embargo of all slave-trading states, and the embargoes you are now announcing would be redundant if you already had such an embargo.

His Holiness, Emperor Barry I, House Quigley of Lough Erne and Fermanagh formally declares you to be a big-ass nerd, and slavery to be stupid and cringe.

Furthermore, he declares a Fermanaghan embargo on all members of this alliance, and requests that you fall into a sixty-foot-deep pit full of spikes and such.
Last edited by Lough Erne and Fermanagh on Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Massive Irish (and Polish) Nationalist. I mainly RP as His Holiness Emperor Barry of Lough Erne and Fermanagh as well as his government. He/they. Founder of the League of Anti-Slavery Nations

Dummkopfen
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 12, 2022
Ex-Nation

App.

Postby Dummkopfen » Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:39 pm

Formal name: the United Corporations
Common name: the UC
Population: 450 million, roughly
Briefly describe slavery in your nation: the two primary forms of slavery practised are corporate slavery ( corporations owning their "employees" ) and chattel slavery ( individuals owning another individual )
Head of state: Chairman of the Board of CEOs, John McGready
Head of government: see above
Foreign minister (or equivalent): Hugh Bettin
Are you modern-tech?: yes
Are you human-only?: yes
Have you RPed before?:[/b. yes...ish
[b]Do you have any other nations?:
no
Trumps not a white supremacist cuz hes not white. Hes orange.
#stoporangehate #orangelivesmatter
"A proud mining community is considering a rebellion after the Capital officially renamed them 'District XII'."
"Hundreds of teenagers die every year at the Dummkopfenian Hungry Games."

Nyetoa
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 19, 2022
Father Knows Best State

Postby Nyetoa » Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:49 pm

Munkcestrian RepubIic wrote:
What institution has been present throughout human history? Slavery! Slavery made the world great. And yet we are today told that slavery is wrong. Because, they say, it just is. Us slavers are without a doubt the world’s most oppressed minority. Almost a year ago anti-slavers nuked Fenwick Tower, killing 10 million slaves; of course, they didn’t care, because they’re hypocrites who only posture to look good. “I don’t like slavery! We’re so brave, look at me sign the Amistad Declaration!” they say. Well, I for one am tired of it. You want to know who’s brave? Those of us who continue slaving regardless of the endless opposition we face.

I for one am tired of all this anti-slavery nonsense. Once again I come to the conclusion that the only way we can bring back the golden age of slavery is stand together to face the anti-slavery threat and make sure the international slave trade can operate in peace. So I'm announcing the creation of a new alliance - the Pro-Slavery Alliance. We will defend nations that practise slavery from anti-slavers. It's as simple as that.

You can find the application form below.

George Fenwick
Lord President
(Image)

Code: Select all
[b]Formal name (e.g. "Munkcestrian Republic"):[/b]
[b]Common name (e.g. "Munkchester"):[/b]
[b]Population:[/b]
[b]Briefly describe slavery in your nation:[/b]
[b]Head of state:[/b]
[b]Head of government:[/b]
[b]Foreign minister (or equivalent):[/b]
[b]Are you modern-tech?:[/b]
[b]Are you human-only?:[/b]
[b]Have you RPed before?:[/b]
[b]Do you have any other nations?:[/b]

Evil 2.0 electric boogalo
The new account of the Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Alexander Atreos to deliver a speech in Atrea about the crisis in Azmeny | Crisis in Lasosgrad ends after 8 day |

I reserve the right to /stillme any effortless post on f7, if I put effort into it. (I never do)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█<RJ>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥███████████████████████████████◤

Santheres
Game Moderator

Founded: Apr 29, 2005
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Santheres » Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:19 pm

Romanic Imperium wrote:I nuke all nations in this alliance. The end. take a bow. No more cringe

The Dodo Republic wrote:O H G O D W H Y

Nyetoa wrote:Evil 2.0 electric boogalo

If you don't like it, you can simply not post. These posts are spam, and you may considered yourselves to have received an unofficial warning for them. Please refrain in the future.

- Santh
Game Mod

Lake Fish
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 01, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Lake Fish » Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:23 pm

I am of the opinion that all people who are not fish, should be enslaved.

The 1000 barbarians
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 12, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The 1000 barbarians » Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:26 pm

Formal name : the 1000 barbarians
Common name :the barbarians
Population:1.278b
Briefly describe slavery in your nation:we call them prisoners and they work in the mines
Head of state: oberjarl sup-100
Head of government:oberjarl sup-100
Foreign minister (or equivalent):
Are you modern-tech?: we can be if you want. when mt rp we are just a mt nation which has rigorous training instead of super soldiers
Are you human-only?: I guess
Do you have any other nations?: the burning blade
A 14.9 civilization, according to this index.
▚▜▐▚▜▞▙▜▟▖ ▞▟▚▜▐▚▜▐▖▖
▗▌▙ ▜▞▌▞▟ ▗▞▛ ▌▌▘ ▚▜▄
▞▟▖ ▄▌▌▘▐▞▄▚▚ ▝▛▟ ▗▐▚▘
▛▟▐▐▘▘▘ ▜▞▘ ▞▛▟▐▀▞▘▘
▝▗
▗▄▄▚▌▀▘█▀▛▀▞▚▛▀▜▀▐▝▞▄▄▖▖
▝▝▘▀ ▀▝▄█▄▄▙▙▄█ ▘

Peanut Man
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 14, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Peanut Man » Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:28 pm

Formal name (e.g. "Munkcestrian Republic"): The SCP Union of Erosia
Common name (e.g. "Munkchester"):Erosia
Population: A few thousand Peanuts, around 10,000 Slaves in Kansas
Briefly describe slavery in your nation: In Peanutistan, the Peanuts, known mostly as SCP-173, kidnap locals in the cities of Topeka and Wichita, and bring them to Site A1, where the Peanuts make their base. The area is surrounded by farmland owned by the Peanuts, so they put the slaves to work. At night, they sleep in the fields. However, the Slavers are actually quite friendly, knowing that, if the workers are happy, they work harder.
Head of state: Jon Smith, IE: Hecakrhegeud
Head of government:Jon Smith, IE: Hecakrhegeud
Foreign minister (or equivalent): Jimmy Butler, or Tevdyace
Are you modern-tech?: Yeah
Are you human-only?: Not human at all.
Have you RPed before?: Yes, but with other nations
Do you have any other nations?: Yes, and here: New Stonkopolis
Last edited by Peanut Man on Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"What are you doing here...?
I just want someone's neck to snap.
Mind if I snap yours?
*KRRRAAK*
Thank you for your time."
-Mr. Peanut

The Disorder
Envoy

Founded: Nov 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Disorder » Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:04 pm

Formal name:
Order of Disorder

Common name:
The Disorder

Population:
17,804 Citizens
496,134 Permanent Slaves

During the course of eradicating and dismantling the insidious forces of order, there is much sapient life searching for purpose. Some individuals witness our crusade against the existential evil of order, and desire to assist us. Some of these individuals are useful to us. They shed the chains of their old tyrants, and ascend to become our immortal servitors. This is done for the good of all chaos.

Those of insufficient predisposition for elite service are still useful to us as an energy source. Their souls are repurposed to synthesize nuclear fuel. In this way, they are given purpose and meaning - also for the good of all chaos.

Head of state:
First Council of Annihilation (Informally: Science Council)

Head of government:
Also the First Council of Annihilation

Decentralized Revolution-Extremist Aspect Swarm

Are you modern-tech?:
Nope, not even a little bit!

Are you human-only?:
Also no, there are literally no humans present in The Disorder

Have you RPed before?:
Yes.

Do you have any other nations?:
No.
Last edited by The Disorder on Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A secular destruction-cult, a rogue nation of space nomads, militarized mad scientists & anarchists.

NS Stats for The Disorder are not IC. These are.
A 4.333 civilization, according to this index.

East Place
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 07, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby East Place » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:23 pm

Formal name (e.g. "Munkcestrian Republic"):
The Empire of an East Place
East Place
Population:
166 mil~ (including shifters)
If humans were bad then they'd become slaves for shifters (animals that can shapeshift into humans)
Head of state:
Test subject 2012
Head of government:
Esmè the first shifter
Thunder-foot
Are you modern-tech?:
yes
Are you human-only?:
nope
Have you RPed before?:
nope
Do you have any other nations?:
no
Chicken. What else do I write? Something important? Chicken Chicken!
Here's a quote from Esmè:
"cluck Cluck cluck"
translation: I'M FREE FROM MY ABUSIVE REGION! WOOO!

Lough Erne and Fermanagh
Secretary

Founded: Feb 09, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Lough Erne and Fermanagh » Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:57 am

The League of Anti-Slavery Nations hereby declares an embargo on all nations in this alliance. Furthermore, as of right now the Holy Empire of Lough Erne and Fermanagh declares a naval blockade of the Munkcestrian Republic until such a time that the Fenwick government officially disbands this alliance. Resistance may lead to further escalation up to and including all-out war. You have been warned.
Massive Irish (and Polish) Nationalist. I mainly RP as His Holiness Emperor Barry of Lough Erne and Fermanagh as well as his government. He/they. Founder of the League of Anti-Slavery Nations

Neonian Technocracy
Envoy

Founded: Nov 08, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Neonian Technocracy » Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:23 am

Formal name: Neonian Technocracy.
Common name: Neo, Neon, The Technocracy, Orden, etc.
Population: 14 trillion (more or less).
Briefly describe slavery in your nation: ALL BEINGS MADE OF FRESH NEEDS TO BE SLAVED IN THE TECHNOCRACY! WITHOUT ANY LAW FOR WORK, HEALTH OR PAY!
Head of state: Dolphe
Head of government: The Dearest Leader.
Foreign minister (or equivalent): X3nder (CEO of X3nder Tech).
Are you modern-tech?: No.
Are you human-only?: No.
Have you RPed before?: Yes, many times.
Do you have any other nations?: Yes, more than 31.
Just your normal (or not) Dystopia of a intergalactic empire in eternal war, pretty much WH40K.

As the Technocracy grows faster than ever and rises again from his ashess we will return to complete the Sacred Mission, none shall survive our ascention, none biological form of live will be unpurified, none will stand against our leaders. Be Ready For The Moment.
The Technocracy Is Watching You.

A Class 0.3333333333333333 Civilization according to this index.

Munkcestrian RepubIic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian RepubIic » Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:24 am

Neonian Technocracy wrote:Formal name: Neonian Technocracy.
Common name: Neo, Neon, The Technocracy, Orden, etc.
Population: 14 trillion (more or less).
Briefly describe slavery in your nation: ALL BEINGS MADE OF FRESH NEEDS TO BE SLAVED IN THE TECHNOCRACY! WITHOUT ANY LAW FOR WORK, HEALTH OR PAY!
Head of state: Dolphe
Head of government: The Dearest Leader.
Foreign minister (or equivalent): X3nder (CEO of X3nder Tech).
Are you modern-tech?: No.
Are you human-only?: No.
Have you RPed before?: Yes, many times.
Do you have any other nations?: Yes, more than 31.

The Pro-Slavery Alliance is currently inactive. A revival is in the work.
MUNKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC

Pro-Slavery Alliance

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents