NATION

PASSWORD

Saimum Pact OOC and signups

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Hannoura Az-Zengi
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 06, 2023
Ex-Nation

Saimum Pact OOC and signups

Postby Hannoura Az-Zengi » Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:36 am

The Saimum pact is an alliance uniting Muslims, though any nations with an at least substantial amount of Muslims can join as well.
We strive for the betterment of the Ummah and to help our neighbours in need. We are at an impasse with the ODP due to the warnings of the SATA Organisation.
Code: Select all
Nation Name:
Amount of Muslims, Christians or Jews:
Head of State's full name:
Are you imperialist? Y/N
Delegate's name:
Background Information of delegate:
Any Illnesses?
Delegate religion?
Languages spoken:
Put X in the box
[] I hereby swear an oath to help our friends in need, combat the oppressors and be a fair judge. I know that if i do evil i will be kicked from the organisation, in minor cases, in exile, and major, permanently.

Last edited by Hannoura Az-Zengi on Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Founder of Saimum pact (Wanna join? TG me or go into the OOC thread)
Part of SATA
Impasse with ODP, bordering on mistrust
NSStats not canon, factbooks WIP
Elllo there.I like trains.
I'm a proud Muslim!

Free Palestine.
HANNURA NEWS: LEBANON AND PARTS OF SYRIA GIVEN TO OSMANIC EMPIRE-ISFAHAN RELATIONS WITH HANNURA DETERIORATE RAPIDLY-NEW PLANET HAS BEEN SETTLED (OSHINA)-NEW HIGH-SPEED TRAIN UNDER CONSTRUCTION-OSHINAN GENERAL KHURRAM IS ASSASSINATED. REBEL STRONGHOLD IN SOUTH HAS BEEN RAZED

The Kyrgyz Islamic Republic
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 29, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby The Kyrgyz Islamic Republic » Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:04 am

Nation Name:
It is majority Muslim, the second-biggest religion is Christianity.There are also a few hundred Jews who are protected against anti-Semitic behaviour.
Head of State's full name: Suleyman Muhammed Abdulayev
Are you imperialist? No.
Delegate's name:
Mariyan Akhmedov
Background Information of delegate:
She is a diplomat (age 30) with seven years experience. Before working as a diplomat she attended Oxford University.
Any Illnesses?:
No.
Delegate religion?:
Sunni Islam
Languages spoken:
Kyrgyz, Russian, Arabic, English
Put X in the box
[X] I hereby swear an oath to help our friends in need, combat the oppressors and be a fair judge. I know that if i do evil i will be kicked from the organisation, in minor cases, in exile, and major, permanently.
News:
- Kyrgyzstan joins Saimum Pact (viewtopic.php?f=5&t=530429)
-Kumtor gold mine robbed by vor-e-zakone.
-Fenwicks re-take Munkchester.

Hannoura Az-Zengi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Hannoura Az-Zengi » Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:33 am

Dear Suleyman Muhammad Abdulayev and Mariyan Ahmedov,
We are pleased to inform you that your application to join the SP has been ACCEPTED!
We will welcome you in our Embassy row in the Bashi Bazouk Bazaar in Hannoura, but if you wish we can prepare for your arrival in Duhok, Antakya, Aleppo, Damascus or Hamadan.
You will be transported via First Class on AirMansur, then meet the vizier at the Express platforms of AIrport Central, then we shall journey by maglev or plane to the central station.

OOC: WHich city do you want to be recieved in?
Part of SATA
I'm a proud Muslim!

Free Palestine.
HANNURA NEWS: LEBANON AND PARTS OF SYRIA GIVEN TO OSMANIC EMPIRE-ISFAHAN RELATIONS WITH HANNURA DETERIORATE RAPIDLY-NEW PLANET HAS BEEN SETTLED (OSHINA)-NEW HIGH-SPEED TRAIN UNDER CONSTRUCTION-OSHINAN GENERAL KHURRAM IS ASSASSINATED. REBEL STRONGHOLD IN SOUTH HAS BEEN RAZED

The Osmanic Empire
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 18, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby The Osmanic Empire » Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:36 am

Pinning this because I want to make a request but I’m busy with school right now, so I’ll make it in a little bit
What if the Ottoman Empire didn’t give involved in WW1?, and what if they had focused more on there European claims then there African Claims?

NS Stats are not Canon.

Hannoura Az-Zengi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Hannoura Az-Zengi » Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:36 am

The Osmanic Empire wrote:Pinning this because I want to make a request but I’m busy with school right now, so I’ll make it in a little bit

Cool
Part of SATA
I'm a proud Muslim!

Free Palestine.

Harry Islands
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 04, 2022
Corporate Bordello

Postby Harry Islands » Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:53 am

Well, uh, let's say, my nation has 8.3 million people, but only 6,232 of them are Muslim, are we accepted?
WTTO founder | My Friend's storefront: USIH Bank & Trust
Invest in a SIZ in Harry Islands, LEARN MORE HERE!

Hannoura Az-Zengi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Hannoura Az-Zengi » Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:05 am

How much do they contribute to the culture?
Part of SATA
I'm a proud Muslim!

Free Palestine.

Harry Islands
Diplomat

Corporate Bordello

Postby Harry Islands » Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:26 am

Hannoura Az-Zengi wrote:How much do they contribute to the culture?

They are part of an island further south, this island is very sparsely inhabited, it has only 12 thousand inhabitants, and of these 12 thousand, 3 thousand of them are Muslims, and a large part of another portion is descended from Muslims, this island in particular is It is very famous and attracts many tourists because it has a culture similar to Middle Eastern countries, such as its cuisine, customs, beliefs, etc.

Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 29, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby The Kyrgyz Islamic Republic » Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:17 am

Hannoura Az-Zengi wrote:

Dear Suleyman Muhammad Abdulayev and Mariyan Ahmedov,
We are pleased to inform you that your application to join the SP has been ACCEPTED!
We will welcome you in our Embassy row in the Bashi Bazouk Bazaar in Hannoura, but if you wish we can prepare for your arrival in Duhok, Antakya, Aleppo, Damascus or Hamadan.
You will be transported via First Class on AirMansur, then meet the vizier at the Express platforms of AIrport Central, then we shall journey by maglev or plane to the central station.

OOC: WHich city do you want to be recieved in?

OOC: Hannoura
News:
- Kyrgyzstan joins Saimum Pact (viewtopic.php?f=5&t=530429)
-Kumtor gold mine robbed by vor-e-zakone.
-Fenwicks re-take Munkchester.

Hannoura Az-Zengi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Hannoura Az-Zengi » Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:21 am

Harry Islands wrote:
Hannoura Az-Zengi wrote:How much do they contribute to the culture?

They are part of an island further south, this island is very sparsely inhabited, it has only 12 thousand inhabitants, and of these 12 thousand, 3 thousand of them are Muslims, and a large part of another portion is descended from Muslims, this island in particular is It is very famous and attracts many tourists because it has a culture similar to Middle Eastern countries, such as its cuisine, customs, beliefs, etc.

KK but fill in the form
Part of SATA
I'm a proud Muslim!

Free Palestine.

Harry Islands
Diplomat

Corporate Bordello

Postby Harry Islands » Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:42 am

Nation Name: Harry Islands
40% of the Harryan population is Christian, while 4% is Jewish, and more than 6,000 people are Muslim alone, the number of Muslims has been increasing in recent years and accompanying the drop in the rate of atheism.
Head of State's full name: Hugo Sanchez Silva
Are you imperialist? N
Delegate's name: John Silver
Background Information of delegate: John is only 28 years old, and is new to diplomacy, yet he is highly reliable and competent.
Any Illnesses? No
Delegate religion? He considers himself Sunni, before joining Islam he was an atheist, so he doesn't know much about it, but he wants to learn.
Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Italian (Still learning Italian)
Put X in the box
[X] I hereby swear an oath to help our friends in need, combat the oppressors and be a fair judge. I know that if i do evil i will be kicked from the organisation, in minor cases, in exile, and major, permanently.

Hannoura Az-Zengi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Hannoura Az-Zengi » Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:08 am

Dear Hugo Silva and John Silver,
We are pleased to accompany you at Embassy Row. Please carry your DigiTicket to your largest airport where AirMansur shall transport you via first class to Terminal 2. Then, alight onto the station gate. You will be recieved and carried by rail to Hannoura Central
Last edited by Hannoura Az-Zengi on Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Part of SATA
I'm a proud Muslim!

Free Palestine.

The Rio Grande River Basin
Senator

Founded: Sep 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:45 am

I know this is gonna get rejected, but you know? I'm also pretty offended by the guy supporting slavers calling me the one "creating trouble". As well as "do what you want, unless it offends me." Anyhow, no hard feelings when I get rejected.

Nation Name: American Federation
Amount of Muslims, Christians or Jews: Approximately 43% combined. Of those most are Christian
Head of State's full name: President Yousef Nikaria
Are you imperialist? Y/N N
Delegate's name: Bill Henderson
Background Information of delegate: Diplomat in the foreign office. Used to be one of the main peacemakers
Any Illnesses?
Delegate religion? Non practicing Jew
Languages spoken: Hebrew, Arabic, English, French, German
Put X in the box
Last edited by The Rio Grande River Basin on Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
FT Canon is most developed, therefore for F7
This Index says I am 0.364
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

Hannoura Az-Zengi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Hannoura Az-Zengi » Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:49 pm

Accepted only as a junior observer, partly suspended until we try to reach a fair alliance between Krow, which basically means God knows when as I I'm torn
Part of SATA
I'm a proud Muslim!

Free Palestine.

The Rio Grande River Basin
Senator

Founded: Sep 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:49 pm

Hannoura Az-Zengi wrote:Accepted only as a junior observer, partly suspended until we try to reach a fair alliance between Krow, which basically means God knows when as I I'm torn

No problems! I don’t mind at all.
FT Canon is most developed, therefore for F7
This Index says I am 0.364
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

The Osmanic Empire
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The Osmanic Empire » Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:54 pm

Nation Name: The Osmanic Empire
Amount of Muslims, Christians or Jews: 31.4%
Head of State's full name: Dogukan Aytaç
Are you imperialist? Uh, Yes and No?, we don’t want to take over the world, but we want to take back lane that was ours before in the Middle East.
Delegate's name: Hincal Muhiddin
Background Information of delegate: Diplomat who has worked for the empire for years and is a very good person
Any Illnesses? No
Delegate religion? Muslim
Languages spoken:
Put X in the box
What if the Ottoman Empire didn’t give involved in WW1?, and what if they had focused more on there European claims then there African Claims?

NS Stats are not Canon.

Hannoura Az-Zengi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Hannoura Az-Zengi » Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:23 am

Bump
Part of SATA
I'm a proud Muslim!

Free Palestine.

The Osmanic Empire
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The Osmanic Empire » Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:31 am

Hannoura Az-Zengi wrote:Bump

Am i accepted?

NS Stats are not Canon.

Hannoura Az-Zengi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Hannoura Az-Zengi » Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:32 am

The Osmanic Empire wrote:
Hannoura Az-Zengi wrote:Bump

Am i accepted?

Yep
Part of SATA
I'm a proud Muslim!

Free Palestine.

Ard alAkhua
Secretary

Founded: Mar 18, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Ard alAkhua » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:13 pm

Nation Name: The Khilafah of Ard al-Akhua

Amount of Muslims, Christians or Jews: 97% or so of the country is Muslim, and the remaining 3% are Jewish or Christian

Head of State's full name: Caliph Ghazali ibn Abdullah al-Qurayshi

Are you imperialist? No

Delegate's name: Ahmad ibn Yusuf al-Khorasani

Background Information of delegate: Senior scholar at the Islamic Seminary of Hazour (medium sized city about 20 minutes southeast of the capital, Medinat al-Muqadasa) since 2005, hafiz (memorized entire Quran), professor of Islamic jurisprudence (Shafi'i), Imam of the Grand Mosque of Medinat al-Muqadasa since 2012, and author of several books on Islamic history, law, spirituality, and morality.

Any Illnesses? No.

Delegate religion? Islam

Languages spoken: English
Put X in the box

Hannoura Az-Zengi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Hannoura Az-Zengi » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:12 am

Ard alAkhua wrote:Nation Name: The Khilafah of Ard al-Akhua

Amount of Muslims, Christians or Jews: 97% or so of the country is Muslim, and the remaining 3% are Jewish or Christian

Are you imperialist? No

Background Information of delegate: Senior scholar at the Islamic Seminary of Hazour (medium sized city about 20 minutes southeast of the capital, Medinat al-Muqadasa) since 2005, hafiz (memorized entire Quran), professor of Islamic jurisprudence (Shafi'i), Imam of the Grand Mosque of Medinat al-Muqadasa since 2012, and author of several books on Islamic history, law, spirituality, and morality.

Any Illnesses? No.

Delegate religion? Islam

Put X in the box

Accepted! We shall open an embassy to welcome you all to Hannoura. We provided you with a digiticket. Please scan it on the First Class desk in Terminal One. You now are able to board First Class on Hannoura Express. Meet us at Hannoura Central for the grand opening.
Part of SATA
I'm a proud Muslim!

Free Palestine.

Ard alAkhua
Secretary

Founded: Mar 18, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Ard alAkhua » Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:06 pm

Hannoura Az-Zengi wrote:
Ard alAkhua wrote:Nation Name: The Khilafah of Ard al-Akhua

Are you imperialist? No

Any Illnesses? No.

Delegate religion? Islam

Put X in the box

Accepted! We shall open an embassy to welcome you all to Hannoura. We provided you with a digiticket. Please scan it on the First Class desk in Terminal One. You now are able to board First Class on Hannoura Express. Meet us at Hannoura Central for the grand opening.

BUMP! Thank you very much, sorry for only now seeing this message lol. In shaa Allah the Saimum Pact can meet

The House of Wisdom
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 20, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby The House of Wisdom » Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:54 am

Sooo I am hannoura 's new incarnation, so I'll take charge here.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents