NATION

PASSWORD

Rising Instability (IC/OPEN/MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Nyetoa
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 19, 2022
Father Knows Best State

Rising Instability (IC/OPEN/MT)

Postby Nyetoa » Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:54 pm

Following the Fourth Nyetoan-Ukcrossian war the King was replaced by The Communist Council of Nyetoa, however their regime is far from stable, as 4 factions vie for power in the unstable Atrean Republic.
The Nytoan Party of Democracy.
The Nytoan Party of democracy uses the spelling of Nytoa instead of Nyetoa because of the old name of Nyetoa, during the short period of democracy from 1867-1874. While it may not be the most popular party it still has a large following, and if a large enough crisis was to occur they may attempt a takeover. The Nytoan party is led by Howard Hyres

The Nyetoan Workers Union:
The Nyetoan Workers Union, led by the Communist Council of Nyetoa. The Council is disjointed and largely unpopular, there is little support for them in Atrea, and unless this changes civil war is near inevitable. The communist council is made up of 10 members, with its leader being Horace Harding.

The Kings Party:
The Kings parties main goal is too re-instate the king of Nyetoa, who was removed following the end of the Fourth Nyetoan Ukcrossian war. However the king is currently in exile, and within Nyetoa it is lead by one of the Kings Cabinet member named Herald Fletcher

The Military:

The military despises the current regime, but lacks a figure to unify them. While the situation between the government and the military is cold at best the threat of KTO destruction of Nyetoan is enough to keep the Military somewhat putting on the facade of loyalty. The military opposition has failed to rally behind a person or even a group, and any person to unify them may give them enough confidence to revolt, because of this in the government there is a general distrust of the military and many believe a purge is on the horizon.

Rules:
1. No godmodding/powergaming
2. Dont be a dick
3. OPs word is law
4. Dont bring OOC shit into this
5. Common sense applies, if you're doing something bad that's not in the rules, I can still kick you.

Map of the Peoples republic of Atrea
Image (Everything within the Orange is the peoples republic, while everything else is occupied)
Last edited by Nyetoa on Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The new account of the Democratic Republic of Nytoa
GENERATION 69: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
Communism is kinda cringe tbh.
I reserve the right to /stillme any effortless post on f7, if I put effort into it.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█<RJ>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥███████████████████████████████◤

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:59 pm

The Marajarbian Government, following the unfortunate results of the Nyetoan-Ukcrossian war, while also being an ODP member state, has decided to send support to the Nytoan Party of Democracy.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Japuile
Envoy

Founded: Aug 05, 2022
Father Knows Best State

The Grand Duchy of Japuile remains neutral, for now.

Postby Japuile » Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:26 pm

Declaration of the Grand Duchy of Japuile

The Grand Duchy of Japuile declares its neutrality to national unrest in the country, desiring not to arouse further unrest among the factions. They ask for reason, because in a weakened country, another war can only lead to state disability. Information provided by humanitarian organizations gives confidence that it will be better in the future, as many people have undergone first aid training and the production of basic medical needs such as bandages or wound cleansing liquid.

Factions within the Grand Duchy of Japuile claim their own allegiances

The neutrality of the state is not equal to the citizens themselves, who have their own parties. The aristocracy supports the king's party, the humanitarian organization the Labor Union, and the military... they support the military. Although it means nothing, because the last decision is made by the Grand Duke, who has now declared neutrality.
Head of State
"By the grace of the sun and the moon, by the power of storms and seas, Casimir I of the House of Episcopo"
Head of Goverment
The Honorable Prime Lord Alard Reyrond
Goverment
Absolute Constitutional Monarchy
Citizens have their rights, and so do the press and the media, but His Grand Majesty has great influence in the government, he is in every part of every instance in the tripartite division of power.
IIWiki
Overview of Country
"The future is today"
A 13,4 civilization, according to this index.
Proud member of: ASP, TGO, IOP

Gonswanza
Senator

Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gonswanza » Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:42 pm

As the first soldiers arrive to Fort Esti and Ason, tension had filled the air. Even with construction and reconstruction beginning quickly, with clear intent for a KTO base to be built in the occupied region, the Gonswanzans couldn't help but note that perhaps things were a bit... Off.

Regardless, engineers would get to work, as the occupant military tends to their own orders, keeping peace, as it was clear that Peacemakers would probably sow disorder themselves as a more disposable "fodder" unit, poorly trained in etiquette and more likely to flake off and join any possible riots and anarchy.

Under the flag of occupation, relative peace was maintained as best as possible, with food and aid supplied via Gonswanzan ships, perhaps even in excess, in hopes of winning over the population, despite the obvious signs of occupation present. It is again a strange balance between security and freedom, though unlike other occupied regions that had be rightfully conquered by Gonswanza, this one was not subject to Gonswanzan law. Instead, there was a vast attempt to enforce more local law instead, perhaps to insulate it from change, even as the world changed around them by the second.

All this, with a heavy-handed threat of sharp changes and crackdowns should the citizens dare to rise up against their "benefactors" and threaten to overthrow them by any means necessary.
Praise our glorious leader Laura Ortiz!
Yea, I sell things. Lots of things. KTO Member!
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:12 pm

The Marajarbian Government has contacted its ODP allies, requesting that they ally with the Nytoan Party for Democracy and help it kick out the KTO imperialists from the entire region, while also helping the party turn Nyetoa into a democratic society.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:15 pm

"The Astral Mandate has seen the situation. More information is required to see whether we can further our agenda by intervening. We will most likely support the Democrats, or remain neutral. Most likely whatever the majority of the Rigel Pact chooses."
"We may attempt to reconcile certain groups, like the Democrats and Communists."
Last edited by The Astral Mandate on Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MT, borderline PMT (Year: 2023)
Founder of the Rigel Pact, an organization dedicated to, basically, spreading peace and preventing the apocalypse.
Co- Founder of the Agricultural Research Organization, dedicated to producing the best fruit varieties in the world.
Left/Right: -7.25
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.74
"Aggression benefits the despot: therefore, work for freedom is work for peace." -Me

Nyetoa
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Nyetoa » Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:16 pm

Within occupied territories, the relatively good treatment of the people, and the threat of harsh punishment keeps most of the people from revolting. The first death related too the occupation occurs when a rebel threw dynamite at a Gonwazan soldier, however the dynamite would hit a pole and fly back at the rebel, killing him instantly. However within the Peoples Republic of Atrea the same could not be said. The first death related to unrest in the puppet government is when a car bomb would explode near a government building, killing 7 people all related to the government. Just 3 hours later a rebel attempted to create an explosive in his apartment, however he accidentally set it off causing an explosion and killing him and 2 others.
GENERATION 69: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
I reserve the right to /stillme any effortless post on f7, if I put effort into it.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |

Gonswanza
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gonswanza » Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:25 pm

In response to the (rather recent) attack, the occupying force is quick to isolate the area of the incident and begin an investigation with local authorities, conducting a formal investigation into the would-be terrorist (technically a domestic terrorist), though that would also mean Gonswanzan infantry conducting raids per warrants given, acting in place of police in an attempt to maintain order.

The attack however is noted, as in the coming days civilians may note posters being plastered on walls warning of increased surveillance, though that would come in the form of UAVs loitering just out of reach, far too high to be intercepted by whatever weapons they could get their hands on (if at all).

With the increase of surveillance, the presence of infantry also increased, as the Gonswanzan occupation still seeks to work with local law enforcement to seek out justice for the failed attack which could have endangered more than just the soldiers themselves, but civilians too. Tips are of course rewarded heavily, but this came at the cost of many useless tips that resulted in wasted time simply for a reward.

Regardless, idle threats of violence still hang high over their heads, given added posters simply begging the civilians to comply or face the consequences of their actions, the latter being heavily emphasized.
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

The Crimson Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 07, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby The Crimson Isles » Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:42 pm

The Crimson Isles, despite pressure from various organizations as well as nations, has chosen to instead support the King's Party rather than the ODP led Democratics and occupying KTO Forces, saying that the Nyetoans have the right to self govern themselves without ODP or KTO interference.
"Reject Modernity, Embrace Tradition"
Just your average nation with a king that has no mobility in his legs
Member of The Rigel Pact, Co founder of the PTMK.
A Class 1.2 Civilization according to Great Imperator Jeffrey's Power Index
Galactic proprietor of Hydrogen Truck
Not all of Nation's views are my own.
NS Stats are semi Canon, do not go by them unless I say, & check the government figures factbook for more info on my nation's leader.

The Military State of the Galapagos
Minister

Founded: Jan 19, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Military State of the Galapagos » Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:55 pm

Ah the spoils of war.

Galapagosian troops had for the most part completely abdomen Neytoa to their own devices and now were sailing for their new territory Eecet. What was originally planned as a withdraw for all active duty troops turned into an occupation. Unknowing of the total population the 13,411 troops remaining were instead sent to the city with plans to adjust the troop numbers once civilian population was correctly determined. The troops arrived to the war weary city suspicious and shaken. The assault at Atrea had turned the previously relaxed young men into hardened soldiers, well at least those who had actually fought in the landings.

As ships docked and unloaded the new occupiers back in New Oversight the government was writing a small constitution for the new state. Based off the Galapagosian one it promised personal and political freedoms with a few easily exploitable loopholes. General George Rays, leader of the expedition to Neytoa was assigned as the military governor of Eecet at least until the soon planned elections.

Finally the government tried unsuccessfully to encourage private enterprise to set up in the ruined city, when that failed due to security concerns the Galapagos began to sponsor public works to get the population employed and repair their city.
Founder of the KTO
Destroyer of the GCN

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:05 pm

The Crimson Isles wrote:The Crimson Isles, despite pressure from various organizations as well as nations, has chosen to instead support the King's Party rather than the ODP led Democratics and occupying KTO Forces, saying that the Nyetoans have the right to self govern themselves without ODP or KTO interference.

Marajarbia is not surprised or angry at the decision, and chooses to commend the decision, as the main goal of the ODP operations are to get the Nyetoans the right to self-governance and their national sovereignty back.

Nyetoa
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Nyetoa » Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:25 pm

Within the Gonwazan zone no serious act of resistance has occurred. In the Galapagos occupied sector the streets are suspiciously silent, with an air of mistrust hanging over the city. Withing the Atrean Peoples Republic a purge of the military has began, with 2 generals executed in 3 days, and 1 general exiled. The Chief of the Atrean armed forces named Lawrence Elsin, earning his fame from being one of the only really good Nyetoan general narrowly avoided being sent to the gallows. Rumours have began circulating that Lawrence is planning a revolution however he very quickly dismissed it.
Last edited by Nyetoa on Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(\__/)
(='.'=)

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:54 pm

Reaping what you sowed

Astar, Nytoa aka Oceania-Nytoa Occupation Zone "Toka"

Astar a city that used to belong to Nytoa now under the hands of Oceania and whose name would be temporarily changed to Toka about 1,200 troops of the ONA that fought in the war followed by 2,000 OCC officers were able to set foot on Astar to secure any of the government buildings while the soldiers secured the buildings the OCC officers set up posters around the city these messages range from saying cooperating with Oceanian Authorities leads to rewards, Cooperation means less interference from Oceania, and also saying how the Oceanians were their friends basically good ole propaganda and patrolled the city to prevent criminals from "disturbing" the peace and people.

Elections were being set up to allow the Nytoaians to elect who to govern the occupation zone although they would have to cooperate with Oceania and said Govern will have to obey orders coming down from Airstrip one no matter what.

While the military and OCC did their own thing there lies another player in the dark OSI has set up a presence in Nytoa although they never showed themselves to the public they were however agents among the public disguised as one of them from the identification papers down to what they wear, and how they speak making them appear as an ordinary Nytoaian citizen so it was basically impossible to tell if they were an OSI agent or not their mission was simple to perform reconnaissance, and root out and deal with those who may be a threat to the Occupation Force as "their enemy" was always in view to them.

Gonswanza
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gonswanza » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:38 pm

ISIC:
Within Gonswanza, and within GoSA's HQ, Claudia paces about as she considers the next move. Sure, the citizens have calmed down for now, but musings from elsewhere were beginning to appear on her radar. Of course they did. Outside activity could carry influence over to even the most isolated of areas, hence, there was a need to control information and perhaps even slip the occupied region under a veil to insulate them from any coming crisis. Even with the zone of influence, it wasn't enough to help sate a future conflict.

But damage control is possible, at least for now.

Given the options on hand, she makes her choice, though it would also mean pushing agents into the zone of influence to try to get someone "on the inside" to gather information and perhaps even allow Gonswanza (or the KTO) to react accordingly. But she'd have to act fast, before the window of opportunity closes on her.

IC:
Order is held on the two islands, as once again reclamation and restoration reign over the two cities along with the occupation. Infantry in full uniform (and armor) can be seen on patrols daily, while drones keep a close eye upon the citizens. The world, for them, holds still in a strange peace.

Of course, that didn't mean that travel was banned, even though some may question the decision to travel freely into an occupied city full of drones and infantry on watch 24/7.

Yet, over in the occupied zone (the "KTO influence" sector), a few tourists would try to get through customs to enjoy their vacation, even if again their decisions were a little questionable, but at least they could be of some use in revitalizing the economy along with various volunteer groups from other regions flowing in to offer their hand in aid, if any. Groups like Medics Without Limits or even the well-known White Cross which are both dedicated medical volunteer groups who tend to travel to war-torn areas in dire need. Why they had decided to descend upon Nyetoa is rather self-explanatory, though their late arrivals is a bit... Questionable.

Hopefully nothing bad happens to these neutral parties.
Last edited by Gonswanza on Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:49 pm

Japuile wrote:Declaration of the Grand Duchy of Japuile

The Grand Duchy of Japuile declares its neutrality to national unrest in the country, desiring not to arouse further unrest among the factions. They ask for reason, because in a weakened country, another war can only lead to state disability. Information provided by humanitarian organizations gives confidence that it will be better in the future, as many people have undergone first aid training and the production of basic medical needs such as bandages or wound cleansing liquid.

Factions within the Grand Duchy of Japuile claim their own allegiances

The neutrality of the state is not equal to the citizens themselves, who have their own parties. The aristocracy supports the king's party, the humanitarian organization the Labor Union, and the military... they support the military. Although it means nothing, because the last decision is made by the Grand Duke, who has now declared neutrality.

Just like with the Crimson Isles, Marajarbia isn’t surprised or angry at the decision for neutrality, and commends the move, citing that neutrality could prove useful to create a free and prosperous Nyetoa.

Ukcross
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 17, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Danger Lurks

Postby Ukcross » Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:00 pm

The Ukcrossians watch the Situation closely and publicly back the Communist council, while through back channels fund and supply the military, 500 Million Ukcrossian Rubles and 100,000 Infantry Rifles, 150 Tanks and 200 APCs are sent, not so discreetly to the Nyetoan Military by a large Ukcrossian convoy. They claim that they are supporting the Nyetoan military to keep Stability, but the statement was an obvious cover and just an easy way to gain plausible deniability. A Ukcrossian man, most likely a spy attacks Herald Fletcher with a knife but fails to kill him and he quickly stabs himself to avoid capture. The Ukcrossian government deny any doing in the attack but pardon members of the Anti-Nyetoan group he frequented and were confirmed to have planned the attack. Ukcrossian soldiers in occupation are seen shooting 3 Nyetoan POWs who were not yet released. They Ukcrossian government quickly trials them and they are thrown in a military prison. Ukcrossian officers are seen meeting with Nyetoan one's exchanging documents and other information. The Ukcrossians also attempt to build alliances in the Nyetoan military, but most attempts fail. The Ukcrossians Start to Withdraw from Atrea, and the 78th Regiment reaches Fort Esti. They Greet the Gonswanans and take up garrisons outside the city and a small 200 man garrison inside the city. They build fortifications and checkpoints, and when the construction was done, Raise the Ukcrossian, Gonswanan and the Nyetoan Flag, on the flag pole.
Last edited by Ukcross on Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Some Random Canadian Guy Who Made an Tyranical, Autocratic, Militarized Country Online. Oh wow, I've got a Relikan Monarch now! Long live Queen Jezia!
I'm trying to figure out how to put stuff in my Signature

(\__/)
(='.'=)

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:25 pm

With no resistance that has yet to pop up Oceania started working on internal affairs until a governor was elected they would be dealing with the governing part temporarily making the policies and laws until suitable Nytoaian candidates were selected. The first thing to be done was to reinforce the borders by setting up barbed wire fences having patrols done by OCC officers on foot and by air and also being authorized to use lethal force to defend the border and prevent those from leaving and entering illegally this also includes humanitarian organizations and other organizations who would need special permission from The Party to enter as for the Nytoaians if they wanted to travel they would need to apply for special travel documents and wait for a few months.

The Crimson Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Crimson Isles » Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:45 pm

The Crimson Isles has begun moving the 75th Shock Troop Regiment and 12th Armored Division into less heavily armed & more open territory on the Mainland. While they would be using impromptu shelters at the moment and would constantly be on the move to avoid capture, as well as unmasking themselves to instead appear as just standard mercenaries rather than Crimson Troops. BSX-10 Stealth Bombers would also be flying high in the sky invisible to radar, seemingly scouting out many parts of the island, but not attacking.

OOC: any forts open for the taking?
Last edited by The Crimson Isles on Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NS Stats are semi Canon, do not go by them unless I say, & check the government figures factbook for more info on my nation's leader.

Gonswanza
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gonswanza » Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:05 pm

The Crimson Isles wrote:The Crimson Isles has begun moving the 75th Shock Troop Regiment and 12th Armored Division into less heavily armed & more open territory on the Mainland. While they would be using impromptu shelters at the moment and would constantly be on the move to avoid capture, as well as unmasking themselves to instead appear as just standard mercenaries rather than Crimson Troops. BSX-10 Stealth Bombers would also be flying high in the sky invisible to radar, seemingly scouting out many parts of the island, but not attacking.

OOC: any forts open for the taking?

OOC: Yes, throw a few mercenaries at an island full of Gonswanzan troops, truly a great idea.

In case the sarcasm missed the mark, that's a hard no on my end.

IC:
Operations on Fort Esti and Ason continue like normal, though the sudden rush of volunteer medical aide is a horrid slap in the face to the port authority and customs officers, but they eventually work through the sudden load thrust upon them and let them into the occupied zones without much of a struggle (aside from an unrelated incident where some baggage was confused with a bomb, resulting in a heavy delay due to a bomb squad being called in only to find that the "bomb" was just a heap of antibiotics). Once again, it's business like usual.

Nyetoa
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Nyetoa » Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:25 pm

On the morning of Febuary 8th, 52 bombs shatter the silence of occupied Nyetoa, areas such as town squares and important infrastructure, in the chaos the death toll and extent of the damage remains unkown so far no one has claimed responsibilty for the attacks. In Atrea protests in support for a free Nyetoa break out, with counter protests occuring over 20 people have been injured in the chaos and killing 2 people, over 10,000 people have particpated in the protest. In other cities smaller protests break out, since they are still ongoing the events are still unkown. The democratic parties leader has been killed in an assasination attempt, with a communist shooting him 4 times, the communist has not been arrested. Another act of ressistance has occured, with a supporter of the King in Astar throwing dynamite into a group of soldiers.

The Crimson Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Crimson Isles » Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:32 pm

With the lack of any current ships on the waters around Nyetoa, 4 CSS Nucleon class submarines were able to make their way closer to the islands, armed with non-nuclear cruise missiles. They had begun moving their way closer and closer to the Mainland while keeping movement slow, as to not trigger any sea mines or radar. The Subs would start making their way, patrolling the area around, keeping watch and waiting for the signal to unload their Armaments, with the hope that they'll be able to strike without anyone knowing that it was them. This was codenamed "Operation Trident". In case any military ships were detected by them, they had special metal targets that could be unloaded to mess with enemy radar and make it seem like there are more ships than there actually is.
Last edited by The Crimson Isles on Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Military State of the Galapagos
Minister

Founded: Jan 19, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Military State of the Galapagos » Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:57 pm

The bombings were a slight worry to the military government in charge of Eecet and the near silence was unnerving however no action was taken as the streets of Eecet remained peaceful. The local police station was turned into a defacto military base as the Galapagos brought in engineers to create one slightly offshore. Meanwhile elections were being accelerated as the city stabilized and rebuilt itself, and finally with the promise of stability Galapagos companies, mostly seafaring ones, set up shop in the city and the government hoped the citizens could get back to their normal lives shortly.

This wasn’t to say the Galapagos was uncaring of the events around them, in fact they had set up a border guard of about 3,000 to defend Eecet or at least act as an early warning system so the remains 10,000 could prepare to mount a steadfast defense. The Galapagos condemned the violence in Atrea however did nothing about it.
Founder of the KTO
Destroyer of the GCN

Gonswanza
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gonswanza » Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:54 pm

In the wake of the bombings, the Gonswanzan occupiers increase security, with calls for ships to be added to guard the ports. As if the current fleet (which was present for the battle of Atrea) was not enough, the ships being moved from ports to run patrols, while the carrier that was part of the taskforce resumes operations, UCAVs being deployed in a snap decision to back up UAVs.

It wouldn't take long for the hostile fleet to be noticed given satellite feeds were tracking them on a rather scattered path, images hinting at a force, but it only warranted further investigation by a UAV to check whether or not it was hostile.

SIC: A Colossus is later prepared to fly, perhaps for surveillance operations, being equipped for SIGINT/ELINT, taking to the skies and being refueled partway to Nyetoa.

Of course, its a risky gamble, as GoSA failed to see the threat coming, but the Gonswanzan government was quick to blame the attacks on hostile intervention.

Now its GoSA's turn to try to stop this from becoming an international incident, as their agents are now under pressure to crack at the resistance movement before Gonswanza pulls the trigger.

Janpia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Janpia » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:17 pm

Port of Aklin

Foams of water divides along the bow of JRS Idalya (Ideals), an Avescho-Class Guided Missile Battlecruiser, as it leads a straight formation of 4x Alevayev-Class LSDs on to the bay. On the Cruiser's mast, the flag of the Janpian Union and the KTO flutters side-by-side along the wind, while the radars, even though its stationary, remained active for any possible resistance over the seas. Be it from drones, shore based missiles, and among others. Members of the Janpian press and international observers watched along the balcony near the bridge of the Cruiser, as the ship docked over the port. On its speakers, an instrumental piece of the Janpian anthem plays, while sailors manned the rails upon arrival. The LSD ships soon followed, as they knot themselves to the port, before setting down the cargo bay. Soon, RMT trucks, ZAI-8 APCs, AH-2 IFVs, and APC variants rolled off to the pier, along with construction equipment and materials unloaded. The Revolution has arrived...

SIC:
Of course, with the recent reports of sabotage and attacks, members of JURIC also arrives as part of the press or international observers. Armed with an experimental silencer pistol chambering 9mm rounds, they can suppress down any groups attempting to supply arms or eliminate oppositions with high deniability. They are also there to infiltrate resistance and root them out.

Aklin Airbase

Military transport planes escorted by Hisshin jets from the Janpian mainland and Pandora Island began landing at the airbase as the Janpian flag was raised high above the airstrip. The planes carry supplies, construction materials, food, and help. Obviously, given the city's damage, the first duty is to reconstruct any residential sections, or set up a temporary one at the very least. With everything under control, small UAVs armed with hellfire missiles were sent for COIN operations or to suppress any possible uprising.

City of Aklin

With the arrival of Janpian forces at Aklin, medical and aid distribution outposts were set up, while temporary shelters were established along the ruins. Though of course, noting that the power is still down, the ships used their generators to power electricity, while relief goods on trucks were delivered en masse. Noting the attacks on Gonswanzan efforts, they also sent ZAI-8 APCs to escort them to the distribution sites, with the crew protected inside from any danger. Nonetheless, Janpian soldiers also escort the aid supply on their jeeps or at the flanks, with a strict discipline of avoiding any interaction with the locals. Nonetheless, RMT trucks with water carriage were sent to go around the city to provide water, while clearance engineers were sent to clear the roads from any debris. Of course, the engineers and all construction efforts were guarded by the Janpian soldiers, with APCs stationed nearby. AH-2 APCs, with a big red cross on their sides were also deployed on damaged areas, with nothing more but medical personnel inside.

The Crimson Isles wrote:With the lack of any current ships on the waters around Nyetoa, 4 CSS Nucleon class submarines were able to make their way closer to the islands, armed with non-nuclear cruise missiles. They had begun moving their way closer and closer to the Mainland while keeping movement slow, as to not trigger any sea mines or radar. The Subs would start making their way, patrolling the area around, keeping watch and waiting for the signal to unload their Armaments, with the hope that they'll be able to strike without anyone knowing that it was them. This was codenamed "Operation Trident". In case any military ships were detected by them, they had special metal targets that could be unloaded to mess with enemy radar and make it seem like there are more ships than there actually is.

Alas, with the passive sonar array launched multiple times around the sea during the naval blockade, not to mention that it was linked to the Revolutsiya CMS, the Nucleon-Class was spotted and designated as an anomaly. This threat was assessed, as the naval blockade directive from the Revolutionary Navy hasn't been lifted yet. Even if it was silent underwater, its signature from the active pings from the SOSUS made them clear in the CMS network. Furthermore, with similar signatures pinged in nearby areas, the anomaly was now classified as a Nucleon-Class Submarine. With that being spotted and with no clear intentions to rise up, 2x Hanschinburg-Class Guided Missile Destroyer within helicopter combat range, yet away from any submarine sonars, deployed 4x MH-2N helicopters and dispatched them towards their location. Still undetected and hovering over their area, they dropped their ASROC into the sea to destroy them. Incase the attack fails, FCS-3A from the Hanschinburg-Class Guided Missile Destroyer already has its bearing locked on the CMS, ready to flood their area with VLS-launched ASROCs. There is no escape for whoever is intruding...
Last edited by Janpia on Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:20 am, edited 4 times in total.

Long live the Janpian Union of Revolutionary States!

5th Era
- NS policies ain't real. (No prison policy? HAA)
- Yes. I am your average tankie commie.
- Nation doesn't totally reflect my political views.(Damn you random policies!)
- No. I ain't no FT nation
- Check my military equipments. Worked hard on dem drawings
- Currently trying to improve my RP quality, and improving past pain write-ups
-My favorite past time read. Probably the reference for my deathstar. But I still swear that I'm not an FT nation
- Sometimes I wonder what am I doing with my export program
- Spends majority of my time trying to fix my grammar at factbooks or future posts.
Alliances with:
-KTO
-LDO
HomeNewsGeneral InformationMilitaryMapsEmbassyStore

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:13 am

The Marajarbian Federation would begin sending aid and weapons to the Nytoan Party for Democracy, while 10,000 Marajarbian troops were mobilized in secret.

The Marajarbian Government would commend the Nyetoans in their efforts to overthrow the KTO imperialists and remove them from the region.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents