NATION

PASSWORD

The 4th Nyetoan-Ukcrossian war Peace talks

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:43 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Ukcross wrote:"Maybe to make a deterrence, a large ODP presence in Nyetoa and KTO presence in Ukcross would provide discouragement, and connected Diplomatic channels will make it easier for problems to be resolved Diplomatically."

“ODP will not work with KTO, and we are fairly certain that KTO will say the same of ODP. It’s ODP and the Rigel Pact or nothing.”

"At least see if they'll accept cooperation. As the Rigel Pact, that's what we stand for. It's all three of us or else we won't do anything. Well, if that's ok with the members anyway"
MT, borderline PMT (Year: 2023)
Founder of the Rigel Pact, an organization dedicated to, basically, spreading peace and preventing the apocalypse.
Co- Founder of the Agricultural Research Organization, dedicated to producing the best fruit varieties in the world.
Left/Right: -7.25
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.74
"Aggression benefits the despot: therefore, work for freedom is work for peace." -Me

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:45 am

The Astral Mandate wrote:
“ODP will not work with KTO, and we are fairly certain that KTO will say the same of ODP. It’s ODP and the Rigel Pact or nothing.”

"At least see if they'll accept cooperation. As the Rigel Pact, that's what we stand for. It's all three of us or else we won't do anything. Well, if that's ok with the members anyway"

OOC: KTO and ODP aren’t working together on anything, and idk how that isn’t as obvious.

IC: “ODP and Rigel Pact or nothing. KTO will not be allowed to continue their imperialist campaigns of subjugating and enslaving innocent, small nations to serve them ever again.”
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

The Rio Grande River Basin
Senator

Founded: Sep 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:47 am

“ALRIGHT, STOP! I recommend that the ODP, Rigel Pact and KTO operate the DMZ, and let us all try to work together for once. I’m sure international peace and stopping a 5th war is something we can finally work on. The American Federation, despite our history, holds no ill will towards the KTO, even if certain members will be unable to work productively together.”
Last edited by The Rio Grande River Basin on Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
FT Canon is most developed, therefore for F7
This Index says I am 0.364
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:48 am

The Astral Mandate wrote:"At least see if they'll accept cooperation. As the Rigel Pact, that's what we stand for. It's all three of us or else we won't do anything. Well, if that's ok with the members anyway"

OOC: KTO and ODP aren’t working together on anything, and idk how that isn’t as obvious.

IC: “ODP and Rigel Pact or nothing. KTO will not be allowed to continue their imperialist campaigns of subjugating and enslaving innocent, small nations to serve them ever again.”

"I SAID TO AT LEAST ASK THEM. IF THEY DON'T ACCEPT, THAT'S FINE."
Founder of the Rigel Pact, an organization dedicated to, basically, spreading peace and preventing the apocalypse.
Co- Founder of the Agricultural Research Organization, dedicated to producing the best fruit varieties in the world.
"Aggression benefits the despot: therefore, work for freedom is work for peace." -Me

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:49 am

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:“ALRIGHT, STOP! I recommend that the ODP, Rigel Pact and KTO operate the DMZ, and let us all try to work together for once. I’m sure international peace and stopping a 5th war is something we can finally work on.”

"Now this is what the Rigel Pact stands for! You with me, Pact members?"

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:49 am

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:“ALRIGHT, STOP! I recommend that the ODP, Rigel Pact and KTO operate the DMZ, and let us all try to work together for once. I’m sure international peace and stopping a 5th war is something we can finally work on.”

“There will not be any KTO presence, not one dollar from any insignificant KTO nation, or anything so much as named “KTO” in Nyetoan territory.” Said the extremely calm Marajarbian representative.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:50 am

“There will not be any KTO presence, not one dollar from any insignificant KTO nation, or anything so much as named “KTO” in Nyetoan territory.” Said the extremely calm Marajarbian representative.

"You're missing the point."

Ayshire
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 07, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ayshire » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:51 am

"This just got interesting" Sikorski smiled to himself and sat back, this was the first time he'd seen conflict between two major ODP members and was sure the other KTO members were taking note of this as well.
Proud memeber of InterCOM, and ASP
A conservative northern european nation
MT/PT Nation
NS stats are not canon
Gotta love having a deep fried mars bar
Officially the Ayshirean Republic

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:52 am

Ayshire wrote:"This just got interesting" Sikorski smiled to himself and sat back, this was the first time he'd seen conflict between two major ODP members and was sure the other KTO members were taking note of this as well.

Do you accept the idea of cooperation tho
Last edited by The Astral Mandate on Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:52 am

Ayshire wrote:"This just got interesting" Sikorski smiled to himself and sat back, this was the first time he'd seen conflict between two major ODP members and was sure the other KTO members were taking note of this as well.

OOC: It’s not a conflict between two ODP members lmao.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:53 am

"You're missing the point."

“We believe it’s the other way around, as far as you are concerned. Marajarbia has already made its point about as clear as the nearest lake, or even the sky.”

Ayshire
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 07, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ayshire » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:54 am

Do you accept the idea of cooperation tho

"Yes I do."
OOC: it really be like that
Proud memeber of InterCOM, and ASP
A conservative northern european nation
MT/PT Nation
NS stats are not canon
Gotta love having a deep fried mars bar
Officially the Ayshirean Republic

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:54 am

Ayshire wrote:
The Astral Mandate wrote:Do you accept the idea of cooperation tho

"Yes I do."

"See, Marajarbia? All I had to do was ask!"

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:55 am

Ayshire wrote:

"Yes I do."

"See, Marajarbia? All I had to do was ask!"

OOC: Dude, quit it. Seriously.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:56 am

The Astral Mandate wrote:"You're missing the point."

“We believe it’s the other way around, as far as you are concerned. Marajarbia has already made its point about as clear as the nearest lake, or even the sky.”

The representative thought how he could put his point across tactfully.

“Even if co-operation between certain members is impossible, we would be happy to co-operate the DMZ, which would also make a permanent KTO base unnecessary, considering the DMZs operation as essentially a military base.”

OOC: You two, cut it out.
Last edited by The Rio Grande River Basin on Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Kraven Prevails!

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:57 am

The Astral Mandate wrote:"See, Marajarbia? All I had to do was ask!"

OOC: Dude, quit it. Seriously.

"What do you think is wrong about this?"

Gonswanza
Senator

Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gonswanza » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:57 am

Laura Ortiz leans back, watching the discussion devolve into a verbal fistfight, though its between two ghosts and some outside forces who probably had little to no presence in the war. Comedy, truly.

"Well if anyone is still listening, or at least capable of hearing me out, Gonswanza will occupy Fort Esti and Ason. And again, they will be dedicated to hosting KTO forces as a deterrent against future conflict. Gonswanzan engineers can help rebuild, with Gonswanzan oil rigs posted offshore to harvest oil as a form of reparation, hiring locally so as to stimulate the Nyetoan economy. Those are my final demands."
Praise our glorious leader Laura Ortiz!
Yea, I sell things. Lots of things. KTO Member!
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:58 am

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:

The representative thought how he could put his point across tactfully.

“Even if co-operation between certain members is impossible, we would be happy to co-operate the DMZ, which would also make a permanent KTO base unnecessary, considering the DMZs operation as essentially a military base.”

“We will only allow that if KTO remains in Ukcrossian land, under strict international supervision. We won’t allow any Nyetoan lands to be put into the control of any imperialist from that organization of imperialistic war criminals.”

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:59 am

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:The representative thought how he could put his point across tactfully.

“We will only allow that if KTO remains in Ukcrossian land, under strict international supervision. We won’t allow any Nyetoan lands to be put into the control of any imperialist from that organization of imperialistic war criminals.”

"Fair enough."

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:00 pm

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:The representative thought how he could put his point across tactfully.

“Please try and be diplomatic. Nevertheless, if the KTO were to man the Ukcrossian side of the DMZ, and the ODP, the Nyetoan sections, with the Rigel Pact on both sides, it appears to be a solution, right? I’d like to ask the Ukcrossians and Nyetoans what they think of such a possibility?”
Kraven Prevails!

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:01 pm

"Fair enough."

“Furthermore, we’d appreciate it if a coalition is made to continue to do that to any and all KTO operations. They’ve invaded more innocent, smaller nations before, and have forcibly enacted their own corrupt wills in the past. Such a coalition would prevent that.”

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:03 pm

“As much as some of both sides’ actions have been questionable, may we at least attempt to remain diplomatic? Now, what is the position on my proposal?”
Kraven Prevails!

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:04 pm

It was physically impossible to have such unprofessional people acting as representatives for their nation you would thought you will only see this type of behavior in movies however sadly there are people that act like this.

“International peace my ass neither Pact has done anything substantial in this war besides KTO the guys back at the agency are gonna laugh at this” Noah Muttered to himself as he wrote a few things done in his notebook before speaking up.

“while you ladies argue who has the prettier look to those who aren’t deaf and their ears are working properly Oceania will occupy Astar and it’s surrounding territory with political and economic plans to be made for those living in the Oceanian-Nytoa Zone name is expected to be changed at a later date to help benefit the area”

Ukcross
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 17, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ukcross » Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:05 pm

"Alright. You know what?" Says the Ukcrossian Representative, visibly annoyed "The KTO is welcome to set up a permanent Military base in Ukcrossian controlled Syomland. We have annexed Alisi, it has been agreed that Alisi has been annexed, and we have every right to construct a military base in Alisi. Since we have resource rights in the Deran mountains, i hope it will be agreeable that we have small security in the mines. Ukcrossian-Janpian Occupation of Aklin will occur with repair projects being done. I hope that this is fine. Lastly, Occupation in Episburg will be for 2 months."
Some Random Canadian Guy Who Made an Tyranical, Autocratic, Militarized Country Online. Oh wow, I've got a Relikan Monarch now! Long live Queen Jezia!
I'm trying to figure out how to put stuff in my Signature

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:06 pm

GreatOceania wrote:It was physically impossible to have such unprofessional people acting as representatives for their nation you would thought you will only see this type of behavior in movies however sadly there are people that act like this.

“International peace my ass neither Pact has done anything substantial in this war besides KTO the guys back at the agency are gonna laugh at this” Noah Muttered to himself as he wrote a few things done in his notebook before speaking up.

“while you ladies argue who has the prettier look to those who aren’t deaf and their ears are working properly Oceania will occupy Astar and it’s surrounding territory with political and economic plans to be made for those living in the Oceanian-Nytoa Zone name is expected to be changed at a later date to help benefit the area”

Hearing an odd wind like sound, the representative ignored it.

“The Ukcrossian proposal is fine, but what is the position on my DMZ proposal?”
Kraven Prevails!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents