NATION

PASSWORD

The Slaver War (IC-OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Regnum Alea Spaceflee
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Regnum Alea Spaceflee » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:15 am

My fleet will arive at Iceland in 1/2 a day
Why is Emperor Nero in a red dress?
Must be
Fate./Extra Last Encore
Sometimes I'm glad Adam and Eve ate the apple.

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:17 am

To make more speedboat warships, we have encouraged civilians to donate speedboats. We just attach machine guns to them!
We also do this with ultralight aircraft and private jets.
Last edited by The Astral Mandate on Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
MT, borderline PMT (Year: 2023)
Founder of the Rigel Pact, an organization dedicated to, basically, spreading peace and preventing the apocalypse.
Co- Founder of the Agricultural Research Organization, dedicated to producing the best fruit varieties in the world.
Left/Right: -7.25
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.74
"Aggression benefits the despot: therefore, work for freedom is work for peace." -Me

The 1000 barbarians
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 12, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The 1000 barbarians » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:19 am

The Astral Mandate wrote:To make more speedboat warhsips, we have encouraged civilians to donate speedboats. We just attach machine guns to them!

occ: that's basically what America did in the civil war. they took steamboats and stuff and put tanks cannons on them
Last edited by The 1000 barbarians on Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
A 14.9 civilization, according to this index.
▚▜▐▚▜▞▙▜▟▖ ▞▟▚▜▐▚▜▐▖▖
▗▌▙ ▜▞▌▞▟ ▗▞▛ ▌▌▘ ▚▜▄
▞▟▖ ▄▌▌▘▐▞▄▚▚ ▝▛▟ ▗▐▚▘
▛▟▐▐▘▘▘ ▜▞▘ ▞▛▟▐▀▞▘▘
▝▗
▗▄▄▚▌▀▘█▀▛▀▞▚▛▀▜▀▐▝▞▄▄▖▖
▝▝▘▀ ▀▝▄█▄▄▙▙▄█ ▘

Ottomahn Empire
Envoy

Founded: Feb 02, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Ottomahn Empire » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:20 am

Regnum Alea Spaceflee wrote:
Ottomahn Empire wrote:OOC: ah crap. You're gonna target my Bismarck and Tirpitz, arent ye?
IC: Anti-Air guns are immediately manned in reaction to this announcement, as more men are being directed to building the Ottoman Empire's Bismarck and Tirpitz.

My ships will arive at iceland in one and a half days

great! MInd sending men to help with the Bismarck?

Plewnidminster wrote:
Ottomahn Empire wrote:OOC: ah crap. You're gonna target my Bismarck and Tirpitz, arent ye?
IC: Anti-Air guns are immediately manned in reaction to this announcement, as more men are being directed to building the Ottoman Empire's Bismarck and Tirpitz.

IC: Twelve fighters are downed but the crews of the remaining planes still bomb the shipyards before parachuting down in distress and surrendering.
If the Cannonio bombers don’t confess; they’ll be executed.

The Ottoman Empire take the crews as POWS, putting them in camps with.. Living conditions similar to that of which you'd expect in an average MIddle-Class Home in the northern half of the American Continent.

Regnum Alea Spaceflee
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Regnum Alea Spaceflee » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:20 am

Ottomahn Empire wrote:
Regnum Alea Spaceflee wrote:My ships will arive at iceland in one and a half days

great! MInd sending men to help with the Bismarck?

Plewnidminster wrote:IC: Twelve fighters are downed but the crews of the remaining planes still bomb the shipyards before parachuting down in distress and surrendering.
If the Cannonio bombers don’t confess; they’ll be executed.

The Ottoman Empire take the crews as POWS, putting them in camps with.. Living conditions similar to that of which you'd expect in an average MIddle-Class Home in the northern half of the American Continent.

I will send about 100,000
Must be
Fate./Extra Last Encore

Fenwick Foundation
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 31, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Fenwick Foundation » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:20 am

The 1000 barbarians wrote:"it seems their people are brainwashed. we will slaughter them all."
"sir the geneva conventions"
'"wrong the geneva suggestions"
the troops arrive at small villages ransaking them and freeing any slaves

“It seems we have some people who think they’re edgy,” says Richard Fenwick upon hearing the news that ‘the 1000 barbarians’ have intervened. “Well, news for them: they’re not. They’re kittens play-fighting. Any of their men we capture, we will turn into eunuch slaves.”

The Fenwick Brigade goes to fight the barbarians, who are currently (and ironically) ransacking Icelandic villages in a futile search for slaves.
In 2021, Lord President George Fenwick lost re-election and sacked Munkchester. He and his son promptly escaped from community service in Sweden to international waters. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as slavers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... the Fenwick Foundation.

Plewnidminster
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 17, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Plewnidminster » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:23 am

OOC: you're the one committing humans rights violations by having slaves!

OOC:
If you OOCly think little infants who haven’t learn to speak should be deliberate killed for political reasons like this, you have no business being on my thread.
I will ban you just as you would probably not RP if me if OOCly thought killing the elderly, for example, was ok.
IC:
It seems we have some people who think they’re edgy,” says Richard Fenwick upon hearing the news that ‘the 1000 barbarians’ have intervened. “Well, news for them: they’re not. They’re kittens play-fighting. Any of their men we capture, we will turn into eunuch slaves.”

The Fenwick Brigade goes to fight the barbarians, who are currently (and ironically) ransacking Icelandic villages in a futile search for slaves.

IC: The majority of Icelanders now support Lonidminster.

Because of this; the Ottomans will not be enslaved if captured.
Last edited by Plewnidminster on Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
IC name: Lonidminster
Does not always represent my views
News:
- War hero and wife, the latter a Foot Guards officer’s daughter, murdered in their own home.
- Fenwicks conquer Munkchester.
- High numbers of terrorist attacks, increased murder and rape rates, lead to 60% support for death penalty.

Fenwick Foundation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fenwick Foundation » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:24 am

“REMEMBER! The whole world is against us. They’re sending armies in the hundreds of thousands to Iceland of all places. But we’re the Fenwick Brigade. We’ve fought much more dangerous foes with far braver men. These? We can barely call them men,” Richard Fenwick says to the Fenwick Brigade to rally them for battle. They cheer. “Torture every other prisoner of war you take to death! Show them what happens when you mess with slavery!”
In 2021, Lord President George Fenwick lost re-election and sacked Munkchester. He and his son promptly escaped from community service in Sweden to international waters. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as slavers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... the Fenwick Foundation.

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:24 am

Plewnidminster wrote:

OOC:
If you OOCly think little infants who haven’t learn to speak should be deliberate killed for political reasons like this, you have no business being on my thread.
I will ban you just as you would probably not RP if me if OOCly thought killing the elderly, for example, was ok.
IC:
It seems we have some people who think they’re edgy,” says Richard Fenwick upon hearing the news that ‘the 1000 barbarians’ have intervened. “Well, news for them: they’re not. They’re kittens play-fighting. Any of their men we capture, we will turn into eunuch slaves.”

Only because you enslaved everyone who opposed you!
Founder of the Rigel Pact, an organization dedicated to, basically, spreading peace and preventing the apocalypse.
Co- Founder of the Agricultural Research Organization, dedicated to producing the best fruit varieties in the world.
"Aggression benefits the despot: therefore, work for freedom is work for peace." -Me

Plewnidminster
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Plewnidminster » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:25 am

The Astral Mandate wrote:
Plewnidminster wrote:OOC:
IC:

Only because you enslaved everyone who opposed you!

OOC: is this IC or OOC? In either case, no, only the pagans were enslaved.
News:
- War hero and wife, the latter a Foot Guards officer’s daughter, murdered in their own home.
- High numbers of terrorist attacks, increased murder and rape rates, lead to 60% support for death penalty.

Fenwick Foundation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fenwick Foundation » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:26 am

The Fenwick Brigade mockingly blood-eagle a captured Icelandic rebel. “You worship Odin? So do we! Here’s a sacrifice for him!” they laugh over the victim’s brief screams.
Last edited by Fenwick Foundation on Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Regnum Alea Spaceflee
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Regnum Alea Spaceflee » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:27 am

Plewnidminster wrote:

OOC:
IC:

OOC: I have absolutly no idea what you said, could someone tell me?
Must be
Fate./Extra Last Encore

-Pashtunistan
Envoy

Founded: Aug 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby -Pashtunistan » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:28 am

Meanwhile the Persian soldiers kind of just... existing:
Last edited by -Pashtunistan on Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Last thing young tajik children see before being executed by Pashtun police officers.
I am an ex-Muslim who converted to Christianity. I am extremely racist(Indo-Europeans forever baby, except for the North Indians, I don't like them.) also but I can still have civil conversations, and ask that you do the same. I accept homosexuals(Bisexual myself, heh), but I don't believe a guy can change genders...
Homosexual rights are human rights. Bisexual Rights are human rights. Trans rights are satanic.

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:29 am

-Pashtunistan wrote:Meanwhile the Persian soldiers kind of just... existing:

The Astral Armed forces wanting them to stop existing:

Plewnidminster
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Plewnidminster » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:31 am

Fenwick Foundation wrote:The Fenwick Brigade mockingly blood-eagle a captured Icelandic rebel. “You worship Odin? So do we! Here’s a sacrifice for him!” they laugh over the victim’s brief screams.

IC:
To assuage public concerns, the PM points out the Fenwick Foundation are just pretending to be pagans.
Now, the public are happy.

Punch and Siegfried shows are introduced and sent to evacuee children, like Punch and Judy shows but instead of beating his wife Punch beats pagans.
Originally; they were planned to be called Punch and Freya but the censor said that “marrying a pagan would make Punch a family unfriendly sex offender.”
News:

Greater Morvonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 19, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater Morvonia » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:32 am

The group of High Speed Armoured Trains have by this point reached the Mexican-American border. Hearing of the rapidly escalating conflict at their destination, the local Zir-OS servers on the trains decide to reroute to Fort Ross and travel the rest of the way with helicopters, rather than attempting to cross the Bering Strait via temporary bridges and take the long route.
LORE REWORK IN PROGRESS
NS Stats never existed, you're delusional. My nation doesn't represent my IRL views!
ZGM Group: Congolmerate that owns Morvonia.
Zircorp: Main company of ZGM Group.
Fuzileiros Corporativos: Corporate Marines, the military of Morvonia.
Hy-Brasil: Mid-atlantic continent.
Morvonia: Northern Hy-Brasilian nation with an uninhabitable surface and underground tunnels.
SPATHA: Hyperintelligent AI given control of ZGM Group. Makes questionable decisions.
Everyone's favourite trainsgender!

Trans, Autistic, Anarchist, No.1 Guntank hater, No.1 train enjoyer
(Fav loco is the GWR 57XX)
she/it
Trans rights are human rights.
||||||||||||||||||||

Regnum Alea Spaceflee
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Regnum Alea Spaceflee » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:34 am

Plewnidminster wrote:
Fenwick Foundation wrote:The Fenwick Brigade mockingly blood-eagle a captured Icelandic rebel. “You worship Odin? So do we! Here’s a sacrifice for him!” they laugh over the victim’s brief screams.

IC:
To assuage public concerns, the PM points out the Fenwick Foundation are just pretending to be pagans.
Now, the public are happy.

Punch and Siegfried shows are introduced and sent to evacuee children, like Punch and Judy shows but instead of beating his wife Punch beats pagans.
Originally; they were planned to be called Punch and Freya but the censor said that “marrying a pagan would make Punch a family unfriendly sex offender.”

I am going to send 6 Forrestal class aircraft carriers for "Research purposes" to Plewnidminster
Must be
Fate./Extra Last Encore

The 1000 barbarians
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The 1000 barbarians » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:35 am

the barbarian's words are they only kill those who support the slavers and are saded with how there fellow mercenaries act .
they continues looking for and freeing slaves they find
▚▜▐▚▜▞▙▜▟▖ ▞▟▚▜▐▚▜▐▖▖
▗▌▙ ▜▞▌▞▟ ▗▞▛ ▌▌▘ ▚▜▄
▞▟▖ ▄▌▌▘▐▞▄▚▚ ▝▛▟ ▗▐▚▘
▛▟▐▐▘▘▘ ▜▞▘ ▞▛▟▐▀▞▘▘
▝▗
▗▄▄▚▌▀▘█▀▛▀▞▚▛▀▜▀▐▝▞▄▄▖▖
▝▝▘▀ ▀▝▄█▄▄▙▙▄█ ▘

Sons of Liberty
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 17, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Sons of Liberty » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:39 am

OOC: Just want to ask? Is this MT or All Tech?

Plewnidminster
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Plewnidminster » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:41 am

The 1000 barbarians wrote:the barbarian's words are they only kill those who support the slavers and are saded with how there fellow mercenaries act .
they continues looking for and freeing slaves they find

IC: They only find 1 slave, owned by a Native Council member who is also a Rabbi. If they kill him, that will look very bad, especially as he doesn’t treat the slaves the way most do.
News:

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:44 am

The 1000 barbarians wrote:"it seems their people are brainwashed. we will slaughter them all."
"sir the geneva conventions"
'"wrong the geneva suggestions"
the troops arrive at small villages ransaking them and freeing any slaves

Marajarbia would commend the move.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

The 1000 barbarians
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The 1000 barbarians » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:44 am

they allow the rabbi to keep the slave but they give the slave enough money to buy freedom if he wants to. they start trying to track salve purchases and free them well being shiped
▚▜▐▚▜▞▙▜▟▖ ▞▟▚▜▐▚▜▐▖▖
▗▌▙ ▜▞▌▞▟ ▗▞▛ ▌▌▘ ▚▜▄
▞▟▖ ▄▌▌▘▐▞▄▚▚ ▝▛▟ ▗▐▚▘
▛▟▐▐▘▘▘ ▜▞▘ ▞▛▟▐▀▞▘▘
▝▗
▗▄▄▚▌▀▘█▀▛▀▞▚▛▀▜▀▐▝▞▄▄▖▖
▝▝▘▀ ▀▝▄█▄▄▙▙▄█ ▘

Plewnidminster
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Plewnidminster » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:47 am

The 1000 barbarians wrote:they allow the rabbi to keep the slave but they give the slave enough money to buy freedom if he wants to. they start trying to track salve purchases and free them well being shiped

IC:
The slave buys his freedom. Now instead of being a slave, he is deported to Norway.
Majarbia would commend the move.

For commending the execution of POWs without trial, Majarbia is added to the bill to extend slavery to enemy populations that commit certain atrocities.
Last edited by Plewnidminster on Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
News:

Plewnidminster
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Plewnidminster » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:51 am

Ottomahn Empire wrote:Question: How long is a day in this RP?
compared to real time

OOC: it depends on how things are played, no absolute scale.
IC: The saboteurs from Cannonio are taken to a POW camp near Jekyll Park awaiting trial. If convicted, they will be moved to the civilian death row.
News:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents