NATION

PASSWORD

Fourth Nyetoan Ukcrossian War (OOC/Signups/MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Military State of the Galapagos
Minister

Founded: Jan 19, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Military State of the Galapagos » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:21 pm

Nyetoa wrote:
The Military State of the Galapagos wrote:You aren’t getting shit. I’m stating that now

He was on the losing side he obviously wont.

You’d be surprised.
Founder of the KTO
Destroyer of the GCN

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:21 pm

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:
Nyetoa wrote:He was on the losing side he obviously wont.

We know. We merely want to assist Nyetoa in retaining its territorial integrity.

Yep. As Nyetoa said on the IC thread, there will be no annexations, and thus no military bases or anything for Ukcross and any one who supported him as far as the ODP is concerned, for all that has to do with national sovereignty.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

The Rio Grande River Basin
Senator

Founded: Sep 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:22 pm

The Military State of the Galapagos wrote:
Nyetoa wrote:He was on the losing side he obviously wont.

You’d be surprised.

I'm confused as to what you're implying. We are merely well meaning nations, fighting what we believe is wrong.
FT Canon is most developed, therefore for F7
This Index says I am 0.364
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:23 pm

The Military State of the Galapagos wrote:You’d be surprised.

I'm confused as to what you're implying. We are merely well meaning nations, fighting what we believe is wrong.

Yep.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Minister

Postby The Military State of the Galapagos » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:24 pm

The Military State of the Galapagos wrote:You’d be surprised.

I meant he’d be surprised as to what SM gets away with when he loses conflicts. Also cut it with the preacher crap, I’ve seen enough SM concentration camps in my country alone to know that’s a lie
Founder of the KTO
Destroyer of the GCN

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:25 pm

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:I'm confused as to what you're implying. We are merely well meaning nations, fighting what we believe is wrong.

I meant he’d be surprised as to what SM gets away with when he loses conflicts. Also cut it with the preacher crap, I’ve seen enough SM concentration camps in my country alone to know that’s a lie

I think you forgot something important, Galapagos.

Minister

Postby The Military State of the Galapagos » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:26 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
The Military State of the Galapagos wrote:I meant he’d be surprised as to what SM gets away with when he loses conflicts. Also cut it with the preacher crap, I’ve seen enough SM concentration camps in my country alone to know that’s a lie

That is?
Founder of the KTO
Destroyer of the GCN

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:28 pm

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:I'm confused as to what you're implying. We are merely well meaning nations, fighting what we believe is wrong.

Look, I've never seen this before, therefore, from what I've seen so far, he's been somewhat dedicated to democracy. I don't care about whatever hatchet you two have; bury it.
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Kraven Prevails!

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:28 pm

That is?

Remember back in 21, when you were a slave trader and we fought that war which you proceeded to lose? Guess who was there.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:29 pm

The Military State of the Galapagos wrote:I meant he’d be surprised as to what SM gets away with when he loses conflicts. Also cut it with the preacher crap, I’ve seen enough SM concentration camps in my country alone to know that’s a lie

Look, I've never seen this before, therefore, from what I've seen so far, he's been somewhat dedicated to democracy. I don't care about whatever hatchet you two have; bury it.

I’d listen to RGRB, Galapagos.

The Crimson Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 07, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby The Crimson Isles » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:30 pm

OK I'm not in this but you two need to quit it, shits embarassing. Adios amigos.
"Reject Modernity, Embrace Tradition"
Just your average nation with a king that has no mobility in his legs
Member of The Rigel Pact, Co founder of the PTMK.
A Class 1.2 Civilization according to Great Imperator Jeffrey's Power Index
Galactic proprietor of Hydrogen Truck
Not all of Nation's views are my own.
NS Stats are semi Canon, do not go by them unless I say, & check the government figures factbook for more info on my nation's leader.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:31 pm

The Crimson Isles wrote:OK I'm not in this but you two need to quit it, shits embarassing. Adios amigos.

I’ll be seeing you around.
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Minister

Postby The Military State of the Galapagos » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:31 pm

The Military State of the Galapagos wrote:That is?

Remember back in 21, when you were a slave trader and we fought that war which you proceeded to lose? Guess who was there.

I abolished slavery way before you invaded me. I only abolished it so I could purchase weapons
Founder of the KTO
Destroyer of the GCN

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:31 pm

The Crimson Isles wrote:OK I'm not in this but you two need to quit it, shits embarassing. Adios amigos.

I'm just confused
Kraven Prevails!

Ukcross
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 17, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ukcross » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:31 pm

I've been playing Hoi4 for a while, finally checked the thread, YEAH! Nice. Alright, when will the negotiations happen? Discord, different thread, or here?
Some Random Canadian Guy Who Made an Tyranical, Autocratic, Militarized Country Online. Oh wow, I've got a Relikan Monarch now! Long live Queen Jezia!
I'm trying to figure out how to put stuff in my Signature

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:32 pm

Ukcross wrote:I've been playing Hoi4 for a while, finally checked the thread, YEAH! Nice. Alright, when will the negotiations happen? Discord, different thread, or here?

Different thread.
Kraven Prevails!

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:34 pm

Ukcross wrote:I've been playing Hoi4 for a while, finally checked the thread, YEAH! Nice. Alright, when will the negotiations happen? Discord, different thread, or here?

Nyetoa said that they could happen tomorrow, or on Tuesday even.

Whenever they are, I’d like to make one thing clear, there’s not going to be any attempts to impose on Nyetoa’s sovereignty. No annexations and/or military bases for you or your supporters, but since you did win the war, you are entitled to do whatever you want regarding Nyetoa’s government and whatnot, obviously.

Minister

Postby The Military State of the Galapagos » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:36 pm

Whenever they are, I’d like to make one thing clear, there’s not going to be any attempts to impose on Nyetoa’s sovereignty. No annexations and/or military bases for you or your supporters, but since you did win the war, you are entitled to do whatever you want regarding Nyetoa’s government and whatnot, obviously.

I’m annexing Atrea
Founder of the KTO
Destroyer of the GCN

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:38 pm

I’m annexing Atrea

Nice joke.

Nyetoa
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 19, 2022
Father Knows Best State

Postby Nyetoa » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:41 pm

Send this to TGs.
The new account of the Democratic Republic of Nytoa
GENERATION 69: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
Communism is kinda cringe tbh.
I reserve the right to /stillme any effortless post on f7, if I put effort into it.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█<RJ>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥███████████████████████████████◤

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:41 pm

Nyetoa wrote:Send this to TGs.

I'm still confused as to what the history between these two is.
Kraven Prevails!

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:43 pm

I’ll tell you on discord.

Ukcross
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ukcross » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:43 pm

Is it fine if I take a singular city? Alisi?

Also, King abdication time + weak government will happen then.
Some Random Canadian Guy Who Made an Tyranical, Autocratic, Militarized Country Online. Oh wow, I've got a Relikan Monarch now! Long live Queen Jezia!

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Minister

Postby The Military State of the Galapagos » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:44 pm

The Military State of the Galapagos wrote:I’m annexing Atrea

Nice joke.

Nice expeditionary force, shame it’s stuck in a country that’s just surrendered and Janpia is still blockading, I suggest you surrender to the Neytoans before I get to them
Founder of the KTO
Destroyer of the GCN

Ukcross
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ukcross » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:44 pm

Oh! I can tell you IN DEPTH via discord

(\__/)
(='.'=)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents