NATION

PASSWORD

NON-CANON

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Regnum Alea Spaceflee
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Regnum Alea Spaceflee » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:07 am

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHAT IN GODS EVER LOVING NAME IS GOING ON!"
The commander said seeing his soldiers dead corpses and the commotion
Why is Emperor Nero in a red dress?
Must be
Fate./Extra Last Encore
Sometimes I'm glad Adam and Eve ate the apple.

Ayshire
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 07, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ayshire » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:08 am

LightningYagami wrote:
Ayshire wrote:The drones noticing the commotion began heading towards the area, as a precaution the drones fired a few flares over the area before patrolling the area waiting any escalation. Meanwhile three PZL-99 drones where launched from the ships their mission would be to observe the Santoakian and Marajarbian forces.

Marajarbia was considered a fried to the Lopsider empire and they would not allow spies. Some of the fighter ships from the 100 ships deployed shot down the enemy observer drones.

The drones taking notice of the aircraft took a few pictures of them before heading deeper inland and firing a few flares. The drones then disappeared into the clouds heading towards the Santoakians to transmit them the pictures they took.
Proud memeber of InterCOM, and ASP
A conservative northern european nation
MT/PT Nation
NS stats are not canon
Gotta love having a deep fried mars bar
Officially the Ayshirean Republic

NewOrderOfGermany
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 07, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby NewOrderOfGermany » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:09 am

Santoak wrote:
NewOrderOfGermany wrote: The Sniper saw the hat and didn´t fire, instead he looked to the trees and loaded an incendiary round into his sniper rifle
¨Take this, rebel scum¨
The sniper fired at the ground, setting it ablaze, he knew he missed, and he did for a good reason, to draw out the enemy sniper.

He loaded regular rounds back into his sniper rifle

She didn't really expect that to work and quickly worked as she stayed close to the ground, no longer sure how long she honestly had to live. Already her breath was being stolen away by the blazing fires.

Her hands trembling on her last gamble as she assembled the device, fire licked at her coat. Some of it burnt and she quickly patted it, slightly burning her hands.

By the time she was done with assembling the drip gun with Verdant's rifle she slightly shifted away. She could barely breathe. If this failed she was dead.

She scoped in, waiting for the rifle she had placed fifty meters to her right to fire as if there was a user behind it. The moment the enemy sniper responded to the shot without a shooter, she would fire at the source.

The sniper heard the shot hit the Transport near his head, he instructed the pilot to ready to turn to the side so the sniper could get on the mounted MG, which the pilot did so, the Sniper started to hail the area around the enemy sniper with MG rounds
A alternate German Empire, Technologically advanced, willing to make allies with anyone, peace is always an option, so is divine intervention/war, Head Founder of FA, Foxtrot Accord

Santoak
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 23, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Santoak » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:19 am

NewOrderOfGermany wrote:The sniper heard the shot hit the Transport near his head, he instructed the pilot to ready to turn to the side so the sniper could get on the mounted MG, which the pilot did so, the Sniper started to hail the area around the enemy sniper with MG rounds

The bullets struck the false sniper fifty meters to her right, demolishing the gun. The hail of lead was uncomfortable, one bouncing off the rocks and digging a chunk out of her back thigh. Fighting the urge to scream in pain she gritted her teeth. Through her scope, she saw the MG gunner, took a deep breath, and squeezed the trigger.

She preyed on all hope that it actually hit the enemy sniper, now gunner. Otherwise, they would know her true location.
Yes I'm an Evangelion fan, how could you tell?

We're an abomination of a nation with New Zealand and Japan fused together where Japan is.

Also we have to deal with Kaiju. So there's that.

AVALON TEAM

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:22 am

LightningYagami wrote:
Ayshire wrote:The drones noticing the commotion began heading towards the area, as a precaution the drones fired a few flares over the area before patrolling the area waiting any escalation. Meanwhile three PZL-99 drones where launched from the ships their mission would be to observe the Santoakian and Marajarbian forces.

Marajarbia was considered a fried to the Lopsider empire and they would not allow spies. Some of the fighter ships from the 100 ships deployed shot down the enemy observer drones.

OOC: Cool

IC: Seeing this, the Marajarbian Peacekeepers would continue to help civilians.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

NewOrderOfGermany
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby NewOrderOfGermany » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:39 am

The sniper was killed by the round, and the Air Mages flew down to the ground and aimed their rifles at the enemy sniper, as they were watching from above

¨give up, its over for you¨ one of the mages said, as the Transport ship landed
Last edited by NewOrderOfGermany on Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
A alternate German Empire, Technologically advanced, willing to make allies with anyone, peace is always an option, so is divine intervention/war, Head Founder of FA, Foxtrot Accord

Regnum Alea Spaceflee
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Regnum Alea Spaceflee » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:40 am

NewOrderOfGermany wrote:The sniper was killed by the round, and the Air Mages flew down to the ground and aimed their rifles at the enemy sniper

"FUCKING MAGIC?! WHAT IS GOING ON!" - Commander
Must be
Fate./Extra Last Encore

NewOrderOfGermany
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby NewOrderOfGermany » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:42 am

Regnum Alea Spaceflee wrote:
NewOrderOfGermany wrote:The sniper was killed by the round, and the Air Mages flew down to the ground and aimed their rifles at the enemy sniper

OOC: sort of

NewOrderOfGermany
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby NewOrderOfGermany » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:43 am

OOC: Also, not you

The Academy of Terra
Envoy

Founded: Oct 21, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Academy of Terra » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:43 am

Near an NCR controlled town some unarmed Crow infiltrators wearing rebel clothing decide to see if there are any NCR troops around ot if any of their allies were around

"Man this war is starting to get interesting right Mike?"

"Shut up... we are here to see if we can find a reason to invade not talk about how interesting things are."

"Fine... Ready to die?"

"Ready as I'll ever be..."

The two walk into the town
Last edited by The Academy of Terra on Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
We are just your friendly neighborhood ex-shadow government that is purging 6 other shadow governments while trying to negotiate peace with the Hydra using MAD.

Current year:

Academy News Network: The perviously hydra occupied territory has been integrated into the Academy. The African Union has annexed a good part of central Africa.  Middle East states refused Academy Ultimatum troops have been seen gathering at the border.

NS stats purged along with the other shadow governments

LightningYagami
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby LightningYagami » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:51 am

Santoak wrote:
NewOrderOfGermany wrote: The Sniper saw the hat and didn´t fire, instead he looked to the trees and loaded an incendiary round into his sniper rifle
¨Take this, rebel scum¨
The sniper fired at the ground, setting it ablaze, he knew he missed, and he did for a good reason, to draw out the enemy sniper.

He loaded regular rounds back into his sniper rifle

She didn't really expect that to work and quickly worked as she stayed close to the ground, no longer sure how long she honestly had to live. Already her breath was being stolen away by the blazing fires.

Her hands trembling on her last gamble as she assembled the device, fire licked at her coat. Some of it burnt and she quickly patted it, slightly burning her hands.

By the time she was done with assembling the drip gun with Verdant's rifle she slightly shifted away. She could barely breathe. If this failed she was dead.

She scoped in, waiting for the rifle she had placed fifty meters to her right to fire as if there was a user behind it. The moment the enemy sniper responded to the shot without a shooter, she would fire at the source.

A Lopsider empire fighter ship started to attack her from above. It took a while for the ships systems to activate but now that its combat mode as engaged and as the cameras on the ship spotted her machine guns fired.

NewOrderOfGermany
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby NewOrderOfGermany » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:53 am

There was an airship approaching the town, flying NCR, Foxtrot Accord, and German flags

The Airship was soon hovering over the town, signifying that the main German forces were there

NewOrderOfGermany
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby NewOrderOfGermany » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:54 am

LightningYagami wrote:
Santoak wrote:

A Lopsider empire fighter ship started to attack her from above. It took a while for the ships systems to activate but now that its combat mode as engaged and as the cameras on the ship spotted her machine guns fired.

An air mage corps officer radios the lopsider ship ¨DISENGAGE, WE GOT HER¨

Regnum Alea Spaceflee
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Regnum Alea Spaceflee » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:06 pm

NewOrderOfGermany wrote:
Regnum Alea Spaceflee wrote:"FUCKING MAGIC?! WHAT IS GOING ON!" - Commander

OOC: Also, not you

OOC: oh I know, he is just watching this from his camp.
Must be
Fate./Extra Last Encore

The Academy of Terra
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Academy of Terra » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:10 pm

NewOrderOfGermany wrote:There was an airship approaching the town, flying NCR, Foxtrot Accord, and German flags

The Airship was soon hovering over the town, signifying that the main German forces were there

The two Crow infiltrators look up at the airship

"Well well well... look what the cat dragged in and just in time too."

"Hey Mike how are we supposed to do this? We don't have weapons." The 2nd infiltrator whispered

"Huh... maybe we can pretend to have bombs." Mike Whispered back

"Great Idea"

The two ran over to where they thought the airship would drop off troops and just stood their waiting.

On the border, Troops in APCs, Tanks/AA weapons/Artillery guns, and UCAVs/Gunships are gathering in preparation for an invasion
We are just your friendly neighborhood ex-shadow government that is purging 6 other shadow governments while trying to negotiate peace with the Hydra using MAD.

Current year:

Academy News Network: The perviously hydra occupied territory has been integrated into the Academy. The African Union has annexed a good part of central Africa.  Middle East states refused Academy Ultimatum troops have been seen gathering at the border.

Regnum Alea Spaceflee
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Regnum Alea Spaceflee » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:13 pm

"What the fuck is going on......I gotta send a S.O.S to...anyone willing to listen..."
"Hello I am commander (Put whatever you want here) of the 21st Spec ops company, my men were attacked by unknown assailants and are dead, Please help."
Last edited by Regnum Alea Spaceflee on Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Must be
Fate./Extra Last Encore

NewOrderOfGermany
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby NewOrderOfGermany » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:15 pm

The Airship didn´t drop troops, the cannons suddenly appeared, and a single soldier in power armor and a special plasma sword and began looking for rebels.

the soldier approached the two disguised rebels and stared them down ¨hmmm¨

NewOrderOfGermany
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby NewOrderOfGermany » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:15 pm

Regnum Alea Spaceflee wrote:"What the fuck is going on......I gotta send a S.O.S to...anyone willing to listen..."
"Hello I am commander (Put whatever you want here) of the 21st Spec ops company, my men were attacked by unknown assailants and are dead, Please help."

OOC: who are you allied with?

NewOrderOfGermany
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby NewOrderOfGermany » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:20 pm

OOC: ill be off until tmmrw, don´t respond while im gone

The Academy of Terra
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Academy of Terra » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:22 pm

Regnum Alea Spaceflee wrote:"What the fuck is going on......I gotta send a S.O.S to...anyone willing to listen..."

A reply to the S.O.S message is sent

"Hello this is commander Ivan of the Academy Forces I have one question which side are you on? We are looking for a way in to this conflict so we can help you if you tell us who you are allied to."

Current year:

Regnum Alea Spaceflee
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Regnum Alea Spaceflee » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:27 pm

The Academy of Terra wrote:

"Hello this is commander Ivan of the Academy Forces I have one question which side are you on? We are looking for a way in to this conflict so we can help you if you tell us who you are allied to."

"We were trying to get some intel on a encampment of Caesar's Legion near the area. My group is called Regnum Alea, and we are a self-governing splinter faction of the NCR but we are on good terms."
Last edited by Regnum Alea Spaceflee on Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Must be
Fate./Extra Last Encore

The Academy of Terra
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Academy of Terra » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:37 pm

The Academy of Terra wrote:

"We were trying to get some intel on a encampment of Caesar's Legion near the area. My group is called Regnum Alea, and we are a self-governing splinter faction of the NCR but we are on good terms."

"Did I hear you correctly? You said you are apart of the NCR? Okay... we are sending a group to rescue you"

A AC-94C and two XM6-HEVART are sent to go 'rescue' the people who sent out the S.O.S

"One of them will have a beacon so we can send a evac helicopter I hope you can hold out till then."

Current year:

The Crimson Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 07, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby The Crimson Isles » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:50 pm

A loud sonic boom was heard, and overhead a large, black flying wing had flew over at exhilarating speed, with nobody able to get a clear picture of what exactly it was and who operated it, because it went as soon as it arrived.

Within the Crimson Secret Service however, it would be well known what it's intention was. It was a BSX-10 Stealth Bomber that had been fitted with high speed cameras, the purpose of it being there was to map out Hoover Dam and any possible enemy emplacements or places they could come in easily, with one being a large makeshift fort at the end of the dam.

A couple minutes after it had passed the first time, the BSX-10 flew overhead again, gaining some last minute photos before the Bomber would not be seen again, presumably heading back to where it came.
Last edited by The Crimson Isles on Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Reject Modernity, Embrace Tradition"
Just your average nation with a king that has no mobility in his legs
Member of The Rigel Pact, Co founder of the PTMK.
A Class 1.2 Civilization according to Great Imperator Jeffrey's Power Index
Galactic proprietor of Hydrogen Truck
Not all of Nation's views are my own.
NS Stats are semi Canon, do not go by them unless I say, & check the government figures factbook for more info on my nation's leader.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:21 pm

The Marajarbian peacekeepers would continue helping civilians in the areas where action is known to happen, setting up a small refugee camp within areas protected by the rightful government of Aaron Kimball.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

New Central Iowa
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 24, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby New Central Iowa » Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:45 pm

"to the rebels aswell, we at new central iowa agree with your claims to freedom and democracy and the like, we have decided that if you require help you may reach out to us, and we can supply you with many new weapons, and fresh soldiers."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents