NATION

PASSWORD

The Federal Truth | Champlania (I.C.)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Champlania
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 20, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

The Federal Truth | Champlania (I.C.)

Postby Champlania » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:47 pm

The Welcoming Committee

As you arrive Infront of the Presidential palace, you can clearly see several Citizens began to look in awe at your arrival as cameras flash from every which way. You can here the Press say things about you, but you cant tell what there saying. Nearby, a band of trumpets and flutes sing the National Anthem of Champlania. But, you cant help but here another song stuck in your head for some reason.

You see Several armed guards on the Whitehouse lawn, aswell as several snipers on the roof. You can clearly see flash on the roof. There trained on you. As you make your way into the Entrench a Marine halts you. "So, your from another dimension? That's cool." He passes you over with a Metal detector and looks at your Invitations. "Arlight, Everything looks good come on in."

Minutes before you enter inside the white house, the President walks into the main halls and straightens his yellow tie. There he sees his First man Cesar, and his daughter rose. There all dressed properly for this historic Event. The President kisses his man on the lips and then goes down to help his daughter with her dress. As he Kneels down. Five People step through the door. Chaims White, Jarmon Kane, Jessy Blake, Lithean Kluk, and Marialia Samuel. President Steel gets up and goes to great them. "Well well well, Look what the cat dragged in." Chaims didn't have his cloak on, infact, all of them had suits on with American flag pin on them.

"Mr. President." Chaim's shook his hand. "I cannot tell you how happy we are to finally be off that fort and back in this country." "Oh, don't be such a wuss Chaim's." Exclaimed President Steel. "You only had to eat a couple of fish." "If I see seafood again, i'm going to cry." pleads Jessy. "Okay, everyone chill out. You where only on there for a year! its not that long!" "Sir, no offence, we've been in a cramped space looking at monitors for 365 days. I dont think you get to tell us to chill out." "Alright. Alright. Look, The guests should be coming in any moment now. I want you here to great them and tell them about our culture here. Guys, you have a really simple job here! Oh, there here, speak of the Devil." He takes out his handkerchief and wipes it across his forehead. "Alright yall be cool, I'm going to go introduce myself."

As you pass through the door, standing there are the President, His Husband and a Little girl. The President approaches you.

"Welcome to the United States of Champlania. I'm President Henry H.W. Steel, its pleasure to finally meet you."

GermanEmpire of kaisereich
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2022

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:04 pm

A man see the president and he fixes his war medals and cleans his hat, before giving a slight sigh while holding his imperial sword that he had asked to keep, (since it is a culture of nobles in the German empire. ), before saying:

´´Greetings Mr President, I am Hans von Hindenburg, son of Paul von Hindenburg, Iron Chancellor of the German Empire and it is an honor to be here, in the room of a nation of another universe where we are not in the Cold War´´
Last edited by GermanEmpire of kaisereich on Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Just a Futuristic, vengeful, militarized, expansionist German Empire, nothing much to worry about, unless you're one of my targets, then you need to worry. :P
A nation of 51.6 in democracy according to this https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=528862.
Victioria tears up Treaty and Peace banning Chemical Weapons production in Germany and the destruction of chemical weapons, chemical factories began producing chemical materials, ´´Chemical Terror´´ imminent.

Champlania
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Champlania » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:15 pm

GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:´´Greetings Mr President, I am Hans von Hindenburg, son of Paul von Hindenburg, Iron Chancellor of the German Empire and it is an honor to be here, in the room of a nation of another universe where we are not in the Cold War´´

"Well, Hans, I hope its okay if I call you that, Welcome to the Presidential Palace. I hope the press didn't hound you to much on the way in, there a Tricky bunch. This, is my husband, Cesar, and my daughter, Rose." Cesar waves at Hans with a little "Hello." Rose grips onto Cesar.

"Over there are some of my cheifs of staff, you may recognize some of them. In the meantime," Henry puts his hand on his shoulder. "Welcome to the Palace." He walks away to go great the next guest.

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:20 pm

Champlania wrote:
GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:´´Greetings Mr President, I am Hans von Hindenburg, son of Paul von Hindenburg, Iron Chancellor of the German Empire and it is an honor to be here, in the room of a nation of another universe where we are not in the Cold War´´

"Well, Hans, I hope its okay if I call you that, Welcome to the Presidential Palace. I hope the press didn't hound you to much on the way in, there a Tricky bunch. This, is my husband, Cesar, and my daughter, Rose." Cesar waves at Hans with a little "Hello." Rose grips onto Cesar.

"Over there are some of my cheifs of staff, you may recognize some of them. In the meantime," Henry puts his hand on his shoulder. "Welcome to the Palace." He walks away to go great the next guest.

Hans waves to the President's Husband and then goes on to look at the little girl who is the President's daughter and then crouches on the floor to try to talk to her, while he waits for all the representatives to arrive.
Last edited by GermanEmpire of kaisereich on Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just a Futuristic, vengeful, militarized, expansionist German Empire, nothing much to worry about, unless you're one of my targets, then you need to worry. :P
A nation of 51.6 in democracy according to this https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=528862.
Victioria tears up Treaty and Peace banning Chemical Weapons production in Germany and the destruction of chemical weapons, chemical factories began producing chemical materials, ´´Chemical Terror´´ imminent.

Champlania
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Champlania » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:29 pm

The First Husband picks up rose and holds her. "Hi, I'm Cesar Steel, husband of the president of the Palace. But, you already knew that." He sees Hans have a curiosity in the little girl. "and, this is Rose, our daughter." He turns to Rose. "Rose do you have anything to say?" "Hi." Says rose waving and smiling. "So, there's food in the Main lobby, I made classic American Hamburgers, just like my mother used to make them please enjoy yourself."

Independent Republic of Boldonia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 05, 2022

Postby Independent Republic of Boldonia » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:35 pm

The Boldonian delegate Edward Brook enters and begins to look around the room. He was a normal looking man, although he was wearing a pair of glasses. He was also wearing a typical suit with a blue tie, he had a Boldonian flag lapel on his chest. Also on his coat tails he had two lapels, one was an American flag and the other the flag of NATO. When the President greeted him he responded in a no-nonsense tone.
Greetings I am Edward Brook and I am here here to represent the affairs of the Independent Republic of Boldonia aswell as certain other nations in our universe that have possible interest here. I have a few things that I need to talk about, but that can wait. Just going to let you know now I'm not a party animal, especially when I'm on the job.
Portal to Boldonia
BNBS News: The News of Boldonia
NS Stats and Policies Are Not Canon | ffs stop asking about the flag on the question ask AU thread please

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:36 pm

Champlania wrote:The First Husband picks up rose and holds her. "Hi, I'm Cesar Steel, husband of the president of the Palace. But, you already knew that." He sees Hans have a curiosity in the little girl. "and, this is Rose, our daughter." He turns to Rose. "Rose do you have anything to say?" "Hi." Says rose waving and smiling. "So, there's food in the Main lobby, I made classic American Hamburgers, just like my mother used to make them please enjoy yourself."

Hans listens to the words of the president's husband and responds while looking at the little girl and extending one of his white gloved hands towards the little girl to shake her.
´´It´s a pleasure to meet you, I´m Hans von Hindenburg, but call me Hans, and I´m not hungry, I already ate on my way here.´´ Said Hans.
Hans continued to extend his hand to greet Rose as he said:
´´Your daughter is well read, I also have a son, he is a soldier in the German army, and is serving in the Atlantic to protect our trade routes, our family has a lineage of being Part of the German Army and the family of you?´´ said Hans.

Champlania
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Champlania » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:42 pm

Greetings I am Edward Brook and I am here here to represent the affairs of the Independent Republic of Boldonia aswell as certain other nations in our universe that have possible interest here. I have a few things that I need to talk about, but that can wait. Just going to let you know now I'm not a party animal, especially when I'm on the job.

"Mr. Brooks, Welcome. I'm President Henry Steel, and I totally get it, and dont worry, there wont be one of those crazy party's, it will be just a gathering. Although, if you are looking for a good time I know a guy." He suddenly chuckles a little. "Sorry, just little hummor. If you want to get down to brass tax, Im shure after everyones settled in, we can talk in my office. But in the mean time please, we impore you to relax."

Ambassador

Postby Independent Republic of Boldonia » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:47 pm

Very well...

Brook begins to walk around the wall of the room looking around at everything.
Portal to Boldonia
NS Stats and Policies Are Not Canon | ffs stop asking about the flag on the question ask AU thread please

Champlania
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Champlania » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:50 pm

GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:
Champlania wrote:The First Husband picks up rose and holds her. "Hi, I'm Cesar Steel, husband of the president of the Palace. But, you already knew that." He sees Hans have a curiosity in the little girl. "and, this is Rose, our daughter." He turns to Rose. "Rose do you have anything to say?" "Hi." Says rose waving and smiling. "So, there's food in the Main lobby, I made classic American Hamburgers, just like my mother used to make them please enjoy yourself."

Hans listens to the words of the president's husband and responds while looking at the little girl and extending one of his white gloved hands towards the little girl to shake her.
´´It´s a pleasure to meet you, I´m Hans von Hindenburg, but call me Hans, and I´m not hungry, I already ate on my way here.´´ Said Hans.
Hans continued to extend his hand to greet Rose as he said:
´´Your daughter is well read, I also have a son, he is a soldier in the German army, and is serving in the Atlantic to protect our trade routes, our family has a lineage of being Part of the German Army and the family of you?´´ said Hans.

"My papa's the President!" She giggles again. Cezar gave Hans a funny look. "Thats... quite a interesting thing to question, acctually, I would love to here about your family." Cesar then put down Rose. "Here, why dont you go play with Mr. Fun for awhile huh dear?" "Mr. Fun! I love Mr. Fun!" Suddenly a Secrete Service againt came out of no where and held her up. "Bye Mr. Hans!" She waved as she was taken somewhere upstairs. "Well, Mr. Hans, I would love to hear more about this world you live in, he grabs hans arm and takes him into the Diplomatic Reception room.

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:59 pm

Hans is startled by his arm being grabbed and nearly falls to the floor as he is pulled into the Diplomatic briefing room, he says:
´´You spoiled my chance to say hello to the little girl, she seemed so nice´´ Said Hans a little upset
´´But anyway I will say what you want, in our Universe, the Nazis were defeated in a bloody Civil War and the Kaiser returned to the German Empire, but with the Civil War, facists fled to France and France was already over a strong Italian influence, making France suffer a coup d'état and become fascist, but then the Facists were not satisfied with just influencing France and began to Influence the ´´Most democratic nation in the world´´, the United States, they became about Fascist Influence for over 50 years, before the Coup d'état happened and they became the American Confederation, and then we became mortal enemies of Italy, France and the American Confederation, then the UK and Russia joined us, but each with different motives.´´ Said Hans as if he spoke a normal daily thing.
Last edited by GermanEmpire of kaisereich on Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Champlania
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Champlania » Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:59 pm

"Wow." Said Cesar "That's interesting, A Fascist America? I guess in the Multiverse Anything could happen." Cesar let go of Hans, and poured two drinks. "How did Fascists take control of America? Democratic Election or High Cue? Becuase I Tell you what! Teddy Roosevelt would have given those Facists a good ol' one two!" Soon he held up two shot glasses. "Want a Jack Daniel's?"

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:30 pm

Champlania wrote:"Wow." Said Cesar "That's interesting, A Fascist America? I guess in the Multiverse Anything could happen." Cesar let go of Hans, and poured two drinks. "How did Fascists take control of America? Democratic Election or High Cue? Becuase I Tell you what! Teddy Roosevelt would have given those Facists a good ol' one two!" Soon he held up two shot glasses. "Want a Jack Daniel's?"

´´Any drink can be accepted, as long as it is not poisoned or makes me drunk´´ Said Hans.
´´The Facists took power through a coup d'état, but the American Government was already very weak with the Great Depression, since in their universe, probably their nation was saved because of World War II, but in our universe the World War II hasn't happened yet and for you to know, it's 2145 in our reality, which means that the planet has been relatively calm, and Teddy roosevelt was murdered during the coup d'état and the democratic government in exile fled to Germany and we're in cold war with the Americans, French and Italians, because of the theft of German goods.´´ Said Hans, before taking a sip.

Champlania
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Champlania » Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:40 pm

"Oh. Then you probably won't be a jack Daniels guy... Hang on, let me check the fridge on the 3rd floor I'm pretty Shure Henry keeps his sprite in the fridge." Cesar Gulps down the two things of Whiskey and heads up stairs. "In the meantime, look around! make yourself at home! there's lots to see. Oh! Wait! I think rose is actually playing with Mr. Fun in the Blue Room. Feel free to join them!" He quickly hurry's up to the Third floor and begins to pillage the fridge.

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:46 pm

Hans is surprised that the President's Husband doesn't want him to continue the story and sees the President's husband leave the room, but he decided not to leave the room to avoid trouble and instead of eating something, he started training with his sword in the air. , trying out some moves he learned from his parents while he waits.

Regnum Alea Spaceflee
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Regnum Alea Spaceflee » Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:06 pm

"I apologize for arriving late, what have I missed?"
Why is Emperor Nero in a red dress?
Must be
Fate./Extra Last Encore
Sometimes I'm glad Adam and Eve ate the apple.

Champlania
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Champlania » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:17 pm

Unaware of who it was. Henry started speaking preemptively. "No problamo Amigo! I'm Shure you've had a tough trip." He turns around. "Hi im... President... Henry...Steel..." Henry slowly looks up towards the man towering above him. "Huh, well, I guess you must've had a pretty rough ride..." He slowly backed away and went for the Jack Danailes his husband left behind on the counter. "Sorry about that, Hi, So, you didn't miss much, welcome to the palace. Can I get you a drink?"

Before you can say, the first husband makes himself known coming down the stairs. "Hey Hans, sorry for interrupting your story, I am very nervous right now, but you seem like a..." Ceaser suddenly notices the 7 foot tall man in the Diplomat Chamber. "Sweet... Guy..." "Surger Blossom!" Interrupts the president "Thanks for getting our guests drink's!" He walks up to his husband and smooches him. "Mr... Markyel? Is that it? Would you like to try some Sprite? or, are you more of a Sierra Guy?"

Ambassador

Postby Independent Republic of Boldonia » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:28 pm

Edward Brook moved towards someone who looked to be staff and asked a question.
So are we waiting for anyone else, or are there more people coming?
Portal to Boldonia

Regnum Alea Spaceflee
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Regnum Alea Spaceflee » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:30 pm

Champlania wrote:Unaware of who it was. Henry started speaking preemptively. "No problamo Amigo! I'm Shure you've had a tough trip." He turns around. "Hi im... President... Henry...Steel..." Henry slowly looks up towards the man towering above him. "Huh, well, I guess you must've had a pretty rough ride..." He slowly backed away and went for the Jack Danailes his husband left behind on the counter. "Sorry about that, Hi, So, you didn't miss much, welcome to the palace. Can I get you a drink?"

Before you can say, the first husband makes himself known coming down the stairs. "Hey Hans, sorry for interrupting your story, I am very nervous right now, but you seem like a..." Ceaser suddenly notices the 7 foot tall man in the Diplomat Chamber. "Sweet... Guy..." "Surger Blossom!" Interrupts the president "Thanks for getting our guests drink's!" He walks up to his husband and smooches him. "Mr... Markyel? Is that it? Would you like to try some Sprite? or, are you more of a Sierra Guy?"

"I will take a sprite but if you have some kind of grape soda that would be perfect."
Must be
Fate./Extra Last Encore

Champlania
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Champlania » Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:14 pm

Independent Republic of Boldonia wrote:Edward Brook moved towards someone who looked to be staff and asked a question.
So are we waiting for anyone else, or are there more people coming?

The Staff turns around, He looks familiar, but you can't put your name on him just yet. "Well, It dosent look like anyone else is coming at this current moment... Your the guy who wanted to speak with the President right? No, Of course you are, your the only modern looking Diplomat in this place. I'll see if I can get you that meaning." He slowly turns to around to go talk to the president. "Oh, and by the way, The Names Chaim's, Chaim's White." He then turns back and heads towards the president.

Regnum Alea Spaceflee wrote:"I will take a sprite but if you have some kind of grape soda that would be perfect."

"Grape soda you say?" Henry puts his hand on his chin. "I can ask the staff to go get some, Acctually, I'm pretty Shure I have a whole case of the stuff in my office... Tell you what, you wait here, and I'll go get what you need. In the mean time, we got two other diplomates in the diplomatic reception room, So, go make yourself at home."
Suddenly, a Man aproaches the president. "Mr. President, one of the Diplomats wants a private meeting with you." "Oh! Mr. Brook I would presume? Yeah, not much of party guy unfortunately, Mr. Markyel, It may take awhile for your drink, I will be back, you have my word."

Steel points at Brook and beckons him to come.

Ambassador

Postby Independent Republic of Boldonia » Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:20 pm

Edward Brook walks over and pulls out a notepad.
Yeah just a few things, only two really. First of we purchased some weapons from Neptunvia, a few Glocks. But of course since we're talking about the Boldonian military here they took one look and said no, .45 or nothing you know, now we were going to just send them back to Neptunvia but of course Neptunvia does not and has never existed so how would we organize sending them to you?

Another thing, we never officially established diplomatic relation with Neptunvia but they were still very friendly. So is there some way we could organize embassies or are you not open to multiversals at the moment?
Last edited by Independent Republic of Boldonia on Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Portal to Boldonia

Regnum Alea Spaceflee
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Regnum Alea Spaceflee » Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:24 pm

Champlania wrote:
Independent Republic of Boldonia wrote:Edward Brook moved towards someone who looked to be staff and asked a question.

The Staff turns around, He looks familiar, but you can't put your name on him just yet. "Well, It dosent look like anyone else is coming at this current moment... Your the guy who wanted to speak with the President right? No, Of course you are, your the only modern looking Diplomat in this place. I'll see if I can get you that meaning." He slowly turns to around to go talk to the president. "Oh, and by the way, The Names Chaim's, Chaim's White." He then turns back and heads towards the president.

Regnum Alea Spaceflee wrote:"I will take a sprite but if you have some kind of grape soda that would be perfect."

"Grape soda you say?" Henry puts his hand on his chin. "I can ask the staff to go get some, Acctually, I'm pretty Shure I have a whole case of the stuff in my office... Tell you what, you wait here, and I'll go get what you need. In the mean time, we got two other diplomates in the diplomatic reception room, So, go make yourself at home."
Suddenly, a Man aproaches the president. "Mr. President, one of the Diplomats wants a private meeting with you." "Oh! Mr. Brook I would presume? Yeah, not much of party guy unfortunately, Mr. Markyel, It may take awhile for your drink, I will be back, you have my word."

Steel points at Brook and beckons him to come.

"Goodbye sir, thank you for the hospitality. May Nomica be in your heart!"
Must be
Fate./Extra Last Encore

Champlania
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Champlania » Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:42 pm

Independent Republic of Boldonia wrote:Edward Brook walks over and pulls out a notepad.
Yeah just a few things, only two really. First of we purchased some weapons from Neptunvia, a few Glocks. but of course since we're talking about the Boldonian military here they took one look and said no, .45 or nothing you know, now we were going to just send them back to Neptunvia but of course Neptunvia does not and has never existed so how would we organize sending them to you?
Another thing, we never officially established diplomatic relation with Neptunvia but they were still very friendly. So is there some way we could organize embassies or are you not open to multiversals at the moment?

"Woah, okay, hang on, Walk with me for a second would you?" The Two Walk through the west wing of the The Palace, "So, for the Glocks, They weren't up to standard's and you want to give us them back hmmm? Well, I suggest that if you wanted to get rid of them, and I used this maneuver all the time, Just sell'em to the General Public. Imagine how much a Gun from another Universe can go up for?! Talk about a Collectors Item! Of course, then again, you probably don't have a 2nd Admentment equivlent do you? In that case, you can give all the guns back to us as a "Gift" and we can sell it back to the general public, claiming that the guns entered another universe, Which, they did."

The two entered the oval office, a jar of Jelly beans sit on the desk as Steel walks by his desk. "As for the Embassies, this is our first experience of anyone ever coming into our universe, So, if all goes well, I think all of The Colosseum will vote unanimously, no matter what party, on opening up a multiverse embassy." He suddenly pulls up a big thing of grape soda from behind his desk. "I knew it was in here! Alright, come along Mr. Brook, We have a party to attended too."
Last edited by Champlania on Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Regnum Alea Spaceflee
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Regnum Alea Spaceflee » Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:44 pm

*He checks his watch* "Hmm I wonder who he was/is talking to, guess I can only wonder."
Must be
Fate./Extra Last Encore

Ambassador

Postby Independent Republic of Boldonia » Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:58 pm

Alright, sounds good. I don't want to waste any of you or my time here so I'll be heading back.

Once Mr. Brook returned to the reception he asked if he could get a Coca-Cola if it existed in this universe and began to browse the latest news from his phone. Boldonians all around were currently fixated on the news right now, there had been a lot of developments recently.
Portal to Boldonia

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents